A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 309,344
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 days of Christmas MINI swap gallery  (Read 11213 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2008 03:50:34 PM »

I have pics of Day 3 and Day1. Oddly the pic of Day 2 seems to be missing. My camera was passed around a bit over Christmas by the kids. And my Dad has been raiding my picture folder for pics to add to his new digital photo frame. So anything is posible. Day 2 was a huge package of scrapbooking supplies, some of which are already in dd's album so recreation may be difficult. Here are Day 3 and 1 though, for your viewing pleasure.

Day 3 . Very lovely stitch markers. I am using the top ones for what I am knitting at the moment.

Day 1 Beautiful Christmas ornaments.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

fusbdgt
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2008 03:59:38 PM »

alrighty so here are the rest of my wonderful gifts from ,unjugetito, my fabulous partner! (sorry about the delay Smiley )

day 5 cute hat with ears ..... day 6 this beautiful bag look at all the pretty colors!

day 7 was this ultra cute pencil holder, in some of my favorite colors and dragonflies, now i can let the bf stop hogging the supply of writing utensils, and a very cool pop top bracelet.

day 8 was this beautifully hand crafted journal w/ stamp and stamp pad .... I <3 butterflies

these are days 9 and 11, there's a bath set with a loofa and back washer and wash cloth and soap saver, I love them and the colors are so pretty, AND she made me reusable tote/grocery bags Smiley I love them with the crazy butterflies all over them! They fold up into themselves, and she said she had no sewing skills, psht! You'll never guess what day 10 was be so jealous....I shook this and shook this and couldn't figure out what it was....

an entire BOX of buttons, and some spools of wire I LOVE IT. The BF thought I'd lost my mind when I opened it.  That is until .... he witnessed me opening my final gift ....

a freaking sweater! OMG.  It's spectacular. It's so warm and I love the colors.
Thank you unjugetito so much for everything, I loved this swap. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

TAOJ

eating my strawberries

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2008 06:03:34 AM »

I love the kitty hat and stitch markers and the stocking is incredible  Shocked  so is the cute little stocking. And I love nesting dolls, the braclet with the tiny books is adorable and the handspun yarn looks so yummy!

fusbdgt has graciously volunteered to be an angel for hngoodlett who has been so patient through this swap. Thanks to both of you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kiwi-Chickie

I am a hippy at heart...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2009 06:28:51 AM »

Once I find my camera I'll post pictures up. It may have been left aty the  grandparents, lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

baa-me-chick

I'm completely barmey!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2009 08:57:57 AM »

Such gorgeous goodies! I've missed out on this because of one thing or another but i am enjoying watching the gallery Grin
A fabulous swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hugs'n'Stuff
Nicki xx

Destash - along
50 projects 2012

I love personal swaps:-)

My Wists  - http://wists.com/baa-me-chick
unjugetito
« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2009 03:25:47 PM »

crafter photohosting is winning the battle right now but i promise to keep fighting until i get to post my fabulous pics. trust me you guys will be soooooo jealous   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftypuppymom
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2009 02:44:03 PM »

Here's some of my loot from Valiqa......
Knitting t-shirts:

Cute tote and crochet hat and scarf:

T-shirt and glass icicle ornaments:

awesome picture frame:

Really cute apron:

And there's not a pic of it but there was also a shadowbox/picture frame filled with scrapbooking goodies and a mini folding screen.  Everything was really awesome!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
astarael
strawberry queen

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2009 07:02:48 PM »

wow, everything in the gallery looks great!!

i have pics to post up from day 7 onwards..i know i've been slack but i've been working like crazy.  when you work two jobs in retail christmas isn't a holiday at all!!  Tongue

so, the last of the smalls was a blue and white crochet bookmark:

now, onto the mediums:
a punnet of knitted strawberries!  admiteddly for about a second i thought they were real strawberries but then realised my partner wouldn't have been silly enough to send real fruit in a swap lol!

an embroidered patch with a butterfly.  i'm thinking i wil use this to embellish one of our plain boring calico "enviro" shopping bags.

and two placemats with cross stich embroidery

some lovely scrapbooking paper as well as a scrapbooking magazine

for "hello kitty day", a knitted hellokitty purse with a matching coin pouch

and now for the large items:
a gorgeous hand beaded pin cushion.  the beads make a bird pattern and there is a pair of bird shapes sewing scissors attached.  Sansa said this was the item she found hardest to part with and i understand why, it is really beautiful!!

and on Christmas day:
my favourite item, an Amy Butler weekender bag!!  the fabric is gorgeous, blue and brown is my favourite colour combination!!  and it will be the perfect size to take to uni on days when i have take my laboratory coat!!  for an idea of how big it is, i used a pillow to pad it out and make it stand up for the photo

thank you so much Sansa for such a great swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

unter dem mond, dem himmel, den sternen, hre nicht auf deinen verstand...nur auf dein herz

Swapping info: http://la--estrella.blogspot.com/2008/06/swapping-info.html

I'm up for personal postcard swaps - my handmade postcards (any theme) for your handmade or arty (store bought) postcards - PM
fusbdgt
« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2009 08:47:11 PM »

what a great package, I was hoping to send to hngoodlett this afternoon after wrapping a few things up but today was the first day of class and they kept us for 4 hours, booger heads, then announced a quiz on 2 chapters first thing tomorrow morning, needless to say I'm just finishing up the reading and headed to bed, It'll be in the mail most ricky tick though I promise, sorry to keep you waiting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2009 10:02:00 PM »

Lovely stuff! The bag is great and those scissors are great.

fusbdgt-Today was my first day of class too! Even though I only had one class he made it a real class, not just a syllabus day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Vintage Bowles - Discovering Comme Des Garçons in Paris
Jeanius - Chloe Malle on Wearing Pop Over Shirts
From the Vogue Closet - How to Wear a Slip Dress
Angelina Jolie: A Hollywood Style Star
How to Do Country Casual Style
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mother's Day Fridge Clip
Robin crafts! Hello spring!
I Scream, You Scream...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...