A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,722
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 days of Christmas MINI swap gallery  (Read 10116 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008 07:06:43 AM »

♫on the 9th day of Christmas varandra gave to me♪

Paper star earrings  Grin

They are so cute and tiny. I wish I had varandra's skills with paper. She also made the tiny gift box it came in if I'm guessing correctly  Cheesy

I can't wait until I have a chance to wear them out. Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008 08:33:55 AM »

Bioform there should have also been a paper inside the big book with Twas the Night Before Christmas on it.....

Today I opened up a super cute PINK! hat!  I can't wait to wear it!!!!!!!!

This picture really doesn't show the true color of the hat, my camera washes everything out!  This swap has been so much fun, I can't wait to get up every morning and open something new!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dolly Mixx
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008 09:18:35 AM »

2 more pairs of earrings today, I particularly like the fruit slice ones, they are adorable! Thank you<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

varandra
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008 10:06:20 AM »

For day 9 I got a nice selection of framed bacteria! Grin

Ok, so they're not real bacteria, I don't think customs would've approved of that, and it certainly wouldn't have been as pretty as this is!
There's a little fact text next to each bacteria so that one can also learn while admiring the little creatures. Cheesy
Now I just need to find a place for it where it can be admired properly.

Thanks sheepBlue! You've really managed to match your gifts with my interests! 
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008 10:07:01 AM by varandra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly. Friendly in general.

LOOKING FOR COFFEE PACKAGES ( the "heavy-plastic-bag-type") FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. CONTACT ME FOR PERSONAL SWAP. Smiley

Blog

Inspiration for swap partners:  wists
fusbdgt
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008 10:56:56 AM »

Here are some more of my spectacular goodies!!
here are day 2 and 3

my new needle book. and by BEAutiful new scarf.  What wonderful stitching. I love it it's so warm, and soft!

here's day 4 I was so excited when I opened it that I started right away! hehe.  That's it on the side I can't wait to finish so that I can decide what I'm going to do with it Smiley
Thanks for everything so far.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jdb822
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2008 11:04:35 AM »

Aw man! All these goodies are amazing so far, I wish my partner and I could be a part of the daily opening cermonies Sad

But...I believe by the time you've all opened your gifts, my partner and I should be receivng ours, and we can open them all at once!

I think my favorite item so far is the usb lifeline pouch...I could totally use on of those.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TAOJ

eating my strawberries

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2008 12:06:12 PM »

I updated everyones status here : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=271135.msg3060800#msg3060800  Please let me know if there are any errors  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BioformCallie
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2008 12:36:42 PM »

Yeah! I'll have to get a picture of it next week because I already left town and I left the books behind. My updates for the rest may be a little slow because my grandfather's house doesn't have internet or a phone so I have to go to quizno's for their wireless internet.

It was very pretty and I'm thinking of putting it in a frame to hang up next Christmas.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I may be a hopeless yarn addict but at least I dont share my needles.
www.kniftyknonsense.com

http://www.wists.com/rosesandguns

Dishcloths - 19
indigo_roses
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2008 03:49:18 PM »

On day 3 I opened... a kit to make... I'm thinking clothespin dolls? Never made dolls of any sort before, so I'm sort of taking a shot in the dark from what was in the kit. Included were three pieces of fabric, three clothespins, three apple buttons, one ladybug, some orange yarn, and two pieces of ribbon.

On day 4 I opened... a ginormous flower ring of bling!

and for size reference (couldn't get a decent picture of it on, so I took it off to get the main picture)

Thanks! Can't wait to open day 5 before I go to bed tonight! (So what if I go to bed after midnight?  Tongue)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
astarael
strawberry queen

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008 04:17:37 AM »

eep, it's taken me a little while to get my pics up.  today was my first day off since monday last week so i've been pretty busy.

anyway, here is my loot so far Tongue

Day 1: three lovely beaded star decorations.  the photo doesn't show it very well but the beads catch the light really well making them really sparkly!

Day 2: a crochet frog pincushion.  he sits on a little  lily pad which attaches to an elastic wristband.

Day 3: a cute fabric zippered pouch and...

a crochet hair scrunchie.  It looks really blue in the pic, but it's more purple in real life.

Day 4: an elastic bookmark/pen holder (which my sister and I both initially thought was a head band lol)

A little fabric pouch with two pockets, here is another pic of how it closes on the front:

and a lovely fabric covered notepad.

The notepad and bookmark are matching fabrics.

And for today: a fabric yarn "bucket".  It has four dividers to hold different sort of yarn.

Lol, it is taking large amount of self control for me to not open everything at once! :p
THIS ROCKS   Logged

unter dem mond, dem himmel, den sternen, hre nicht auf deinen verstand...nur auf dein herz

Swapping info: http://la--estrella.blogspot.com/2008/06/swapping-info.html

I'm up for personal postcard swaps - my handmade postcards (any theme) for your handmade or arty (store bought) postcards - PM
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Indian Lentil Stew Recipe
Turkey and Ginger Panini Recipe
Cambodian Stir Fried Tofu Recipe
Coconut Rice With Shrimp Recipe
How to Make an Indonesian Beef Stew
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...