A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,662
Currently Running With Scissors:
565 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Swirly Hanging Monster Ferret Bed (from tabooCREATIONS tutorial)!  (Read 3409 times)
Tags for this thread: monster , pet_bed  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

andiemoon
« on: December 10, 2008 08:00:23 PM »

I made this for my boyfriend's sister for Christmas since she had mentioned that she wanted to get some cool stuff for her ferret's cage. I followed tabooCREATIONS 's tutorial (here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=225098.0) and made a few changes, mostly to make it easier on myself, and I made it a little smaller because her ferret is delicate little lady ferret.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
ivory_an
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008 09:23:29 PM »

Totally makes me want to own a ferret but alas the gerbils and the cats would not be amused *lol* Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tabooCREATIONS
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008 08:18:46 AM »

that looks so awesome! ^_^   I love the Eyes the most.  I am so glad people are using the tutorial. I hope the little fuzzy loves it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ariethine
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008 04:21:04 PM »

Oh my gosh... I love that... I have four ferrets of my own, and they only have the icky mass produced ferret fishy bed from the store.... WAY TO GO ORIGINALITY!!! I love it when everybody starts with the same thing and totally makes it different. Much applause for you!! Much applause for tabooCREATIONS on the tutorial too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JBeuke
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010 06:40:40 AM »

Hi.  I have tried to find the pattern (Simplicity 9004) to make a bed similar to your ferret bed.  I tried to get the tutorial from your web site, but it cannot come up on my computer.  Can you help me out with a copy of your pattern.  I want to make a pet bed that looks like a frog fish for my cat, but I need the basic pattern to use to style it.  Thanks for your help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Making Indian Kerala Masala Spice
How to Make an Indian Chapati Bread
Asian Twist on Gourmet Recipe For Steak and Fries
How to Make a Delicious California Roll Uramaki
How to Cook Miso Soup at Home
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...