A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,685
Currently Running With Scissors:
564 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 41 Gallery  (Read 8764 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2009 03:27:34 PM »

Can I put in my OWS list "Any jewelry made by RondaS"?  Cheesy

You can if you want to, LOL! I won't argue!

or you could wist it - I wonder if anyone has ever wisted something I have made?

I am not in this round, as I knew I wouldn't have time this month (organizing and had two swaps finish sign ups) but now I have my partners and everyone is sorted out I will be ready to join next round again! 

mimiw - want to make me some more drawstring bags?   Wink  I am actually keeping rocks in them!   Grin

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
mimiw
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2009 02:53:57 PM »

mimiw - want to make me some more drawstring bags?   Wink  I am actually keeping rocks in them!   Grin

Absolutely!  I will probably join this swap again next month after I get a bit more of a routine going.  However, I could always start on some now just in case...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bhean
Fairly goth mother

believing is seeing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2009 06:25:16 PM »

I got some (2 giant skeins!) of Faren's beautiful yarn, lucky me!  But I am having a hard time getting the photos to upload, so I'm going post them on my blog www.scarybaby.blogs pot.com so people can get a look.  Then when I get the photo hosting to co-operate, I'll post the pics here. 

Thank you so much, Faren!!!!  And if you can get pics up, the sooner the better so everyonw can see your fantastic work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wistiness.... www.wists.com/bhean
girlosun_9
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2009 06:30:21 AM »

I received some fabulous cards from bhean.

I have already put one to good use and have plans for the others  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2009 02:24:38 PM »

I got some lovely goodies!

First up is a great package from CJKJ. She crafted up a beautiful checkbook cover inspired by my wists. I love the fabrics you chose - very sophisticated.  Wink

And as an extra she sent me some very soft caron yarn and some squishy coordinating yarn - thank you so much! These will definitely be put to good use.

And next is a package from CamOovas with a learn to needlefelt kit - yippee! I've had this on my wishlist for ages.

Check out all the different colors and textures of fiber - this should last me for awhile.  Wink  And she also was kind enough to send me the colors I need for an item I'm working on for another swap. In addition to the fiber, there are three different sizes of needles, some pipecleaners in case I need to add some bendable strength to something, and some cool beads that she likes to use for noses. CamOovas also included some awesome felted beads, some cool metal charms and some super-sparkly Swarovski crystals (the crystals are in the first photo).

Thank you so, so much to both CJKJ and CamOovas for the amazing packages - I love everything so much!  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

girlosun_9
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2009 09:11:04 PM »

elmpixie hasn't posted pics of the things I sent her so thought I would - I was to make her a necklace and something extra and she asked me to send her beads so she could make some jewelry herself - which I would love to see if she gets them finished!

there is an assortment of semi-precious stone beads in 4 to 8 mm size rounds for her to make a bracelet and necklace that she had an amethyst pendant for (prehnite, amethyst, moonstone, sodalite), sterling findings and clasps and some labrodrite to start another necklace with, a necklace I put together to her specifications and extra beads for her to make a bracelet out of, the finished necklace (prehnite, carnelian, smokey quartz, and pietersite), two pairs of earrings - one with pietersite and prehnite to match the necklace I finished and one of prehnite and amethyst to match the one she wanted to make herself, and a brown jade carved pendant that had a dragon on one side and a horse on the other side, on a brown cord.

hope you liked it all!

Ronda
Blessings!

Such a great assortment Smiley  and super nice jewelry.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009 10:06:05 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: Please don't quote pictures, thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2009 04:33:08 AM »

Such a great assortment Smiley  and super nice jewelry.

thank you (blush)

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Faren
Sit and Spin

I am Sci-Fi

« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2009 02:06:08 PM »

Today was a very good mail day for me! I received yummy soap I ordered plus 2 swap packages!  This one is from Mangomerle and I love everything in it!  First up, 2 heavy duty grocery bags.

A pretty plaid tote bag that I think I'm going to carry the other bags in.

And what is that down in the corner?  Why it is a wee birdy! I love the wee birdy!

On the the left is a 1/2 yard of fabric that I love, the blues and purples are so pretty. Then, a pair of scissors because I can never find any, and a wonderful spinning bag to hold my oil. Here is an action shot.

Mangomerle tells me this started out being a dragon, but I think he was always meant to be a fire breathing alligator because he is just so cute as one!  This was the first version of the spinning bag but she didn't think it would work for that.  So I might make him into a zippered bag, anybody else have any thoughts? 
Thanks Mangomerle, it was a great swap package!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009 02:07:39 PM by Faren » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap Friendly!

My Wists  http://wists.com/Faren
http://www.flickr.com/photos/faren422/

New hand spun yarns listed! 2/27/10
http://www.annellsannex.etsy.com
mangomerle
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2009 08:02:19 PM »

I'm really glad you enjoyed everything, Faren. Those grocery bags are super heavy duty, too. I made a couple for myself and when we use them here it seems like we can put an entire trip to the grocery store in them and get everything into the house much faster than otherwise; definitely an advantage when it's cold and snowy out.

To add to the fire breathing alligator story, he did have wings when he was first drawn. I left them out when I stitched him up though because it just looked like someone stole bat wings and attached them to an alligator by mistake! Obviously I don't draw so very well, but at least he's cute.

la_chrystelle sent me this adorable red apple pin cushion and pink crochet hook roll back in December.

She also sent a baggie of assorted laces and rickracks, but I can't find it in the mess that is my sewing desk right now.

animegirlie asked me to post pics of the wonderfulness she sent me so here they are. Fantastic pot holders and a round hot pad.

Inside that lovely box was:

Two lovely brooches and a little crochet flower!

Closeup of brooches:

One is made of buttons and one is made of Yen that animegirlie said in her note that she got on her last trip. I love them both and have worn them almost daily since I got them. I use them as a fastener for the front of this grey cashmere turtleneck that I slit up the front and turned into a cardigan.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CJKJ
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2009 11:43:37 AM »

Here is a picture of the needle felting kit I got from lapoli.  She sent 2 oz. of roving and a felting kit with instructions.  I'll try it out soon!  Thanks so much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Wig Makeover With Sherri Shepherd
Hair Stylist for a Day Backstage at Thakoon Fall 2013 Runway Show
"Hair With Hollie": How to Create Big Cheryl Cole-Inspired Hair
How to Get a Straight-Off-the-Runway Hairstyle in 30 Seconds
Do You Shampoo Too Often?
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...