A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 315,699
Currently Running With Scissors:
521 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pet Lovers Swap (Sign-ups CLOSED; Send-outs 02/11/09)  (Read 31461 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ekioart
Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2008 07:53:31 PM »

Hehe!

Thing Two is in need of some serious boxhab, he's been trying to get in the little box I got a set of necklaces in today. lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
http://Ekioart.etsy.com
My Wists!
http://www.wists.com/Ekioart
I blather on about stuff here.
http://ekioart.blogspot.com/
doyouloveanapple
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2008 09:21:50 PM »

I was trying to resist another swap, but everyone's darlings are just so cute! Plus I can't pass up an opportunity to post pictures of my little guy.. plus send-outs are a full 9 days after my last PhD application is due. Nine days is plenty of time to craft Smiley

I'm excited to make crafts for a pet that doesn't eat everything. Ari never seems to appreciate the time I put into toys for him. *nom nom*

Baby picture:

7 months later (he wasn't really in the mood for a photo shoot, I was keeping him from pipecleaners):

(I'll send in my questionnaire tomorrow)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008 09:25:08 PM by doyouloveanapple » THIS ROCKS   Logged

New items added to my Etsy!

doyouloveanapple.etsy.com
doyouloveanapple
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2008 09:27:58 PM »

Hehe!

Thing Two is in need of some serious boxhab, he's been trying to get in the little box I got a set of necklaces in today. lol.

Haha.. also boxhab is amazing. My mum refers to boxes as "cat traps"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinky Yarn
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2008 09:57:27 PM »

My cats like to lay in shoe boxes. As you can tell they aren't exactly tiny cats. One time a well loved shoe box collapsed on all sides, while Colbi was sitting in it. He looked a little embarrassed for a second then got up and found another box. They tear up boxes too, while they're laying in them. I don't think they've figured out that that leads to faster collapsing or mommy getting tired of cleaning up cardboard and throwing them away.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay finally done moving!

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald Reagan
princesspimp81
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2008 11:19:35 PM »

Our cats are boxaholics too.  Halo is constantly forgetting that he's a big kitty and trying to squeeze himself into too small spaces lol  My favorite though is when Halo has found himself a nice cozy box in which he himself barely fits alone and Oz decides that even though she might not really want the box, she doesn't want Halo to have it.  She then proceeds to try and squeeze into the box with Halo, and when he can't or won't give her room she proceeds to slap him around until he gives up the box lol  I swear she has the demons!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
mangomerle
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2008 08:27:22 AM »

ok so I gave in... but im so excited Grin

Anyone particularly keen on crafting for a quaker parrot? Most of you here have dogs and cats so I just want to make sure I get a partner who wont mind crafting for my 2 legged terror ^_^

I was wondering the same thing myself and that was why I hadn't joined yet. I have 2 quakers myself and I would LOVE to do some crafting for another little green chicken!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dsdiviny

"If I paint my turtle black it will be spooky."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2008 08:35:19 AM »

Gotta share my pics too.  Standard monorailish pics:

Amber

Honey

Amber and Honey actually sharing a box

THIS ROCKS   Logged

doyouloveanapple
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2008 10:18:41 AM »

This picture actualy made me laugh out loud. Cats do such hillarious things.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008 01:24:13 PM by rackycoo - Reason: Please don't quote photos! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dsdiviny

"If I paint my turtle black it will be spooky."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2008 10:29:30 AM »

This picture actualy made me laugh out loud. Cats do such hillarious things.

Yeah, it was a great moment.  She'd never done anything like that before, so we just HAD to snap a FEW pictures.  You know how it goes Tongue
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008 07:14:13 AM by jungrrl - Reason: Please remove IMG tags when quoting! Thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinky Yarn
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2008 10:54:10 AM »

Just so yall know I'm going to match up partners to what pets they have and would like to craft for. Most people have said in their questionnaire that they would craft for any kind of pet, so don't worry too much about people not knowing what to make for something other than a cat or dog.  Grin

Both of my dogs are crate trained, and we have the crates stacked on top of each other. Chloe LOVES her crate, she runs in there when she sees the nail clippers lol. Bear uh..doesn't love his crate, so to get him to go in we put a liver treat in there. Sometimes we give Chloe one too and last night Bear jumped into her crate, ate the treat, turned around and came out. It was SO funny, I'm going to have to do it again and get a video of it. My cats' new favorite thing is quilt batting, and laying on the pieced quilt. Then once I'm machine quilting the quilt they both have to sit ON the quilt, and start attacking me if I try to move them or the quilt.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay finally done moving!

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald Reagan
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How Adverse Childhood Experiences Affect Adult Illness
Author & Activist William MacAskill LIVE
How Businesses Can Succeed by Breaking Down Silos
Why Female Geeks Love Felicia Day
Tips for Parents Whose Child Receives Autism Diagnosis
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Bean Burgers
@Home This Weekend: Vermicomposting
It's a bad week to be a seal...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...