A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
481 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pet Lovers Swap (Sign-ups CLOSED; Send-outs 02/11/09)  (Read 20402 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

princesspimp81
« Reply #150 on: December 27, 2008 10:47:09 AM »

Hope everyone had a great holiday!  Yes February seems extremely far away, especially since I'm basically finished with my stuff to send Pinky Yarn lol  I've got a lot of good stuff and some of it did take a long time, I just went on this crafting bender and busted most of it out already.  Still got a couple things to finish up this weekend, then hopefully I'll be sending at the start of next week.  Does that seem crazy fast to anyone else?  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: December 27, 2008 11:17:36 AM »

I was planning on waiting to start on this until after New Years but I've already made one little thing and have my plans all finished for everything else.

I even got my sewing machine all set up and ready to figure out how to use it!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinky Yarn
« Reply #152 on: December 27, 2008 12:07:28 PM »

I've got my things planned out for princesspimp. I just need to go get materials maybe today, or after the first.  Grin Feel free to do extras (check with your partner first) and/or to send early. I just wanted to make sure everyone had plenty of time to craft and make the best possible things for everyone's babies.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay finally done moving!

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald Reagan
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

« Reply #153 on: December 27, 2008 12:12:01 PM »

I'm checking in, the holidays are always really hectic for us. I'm still alive. I started the extra item for Dreambelle [it's a large] and it's actually taking longer than expected because the __________ is really slippery. I have everything planned out for Lucky [Dreambelle's cat] and some supplies, but knowing how I am...I will probably change my plans 20 zillion times again. LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Will swap for Dinosaurs*
boomboom
« Reply #154 on: December 27, 2008 09:41:54 PM »

Feb. seems far away for me too! But then again I'm working doubles for the next two weeks and then school will start, so I'm thinking it will go by a lot faster than I expect! But I can't wait to get all my materials for everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pinky Yarn
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2008 09:55:55 AM »

Yay I'm cleaning my crafting area...pretty much the whole living room. And possibly going to the store to get supplies. Then I get to start swap crafting! I have a few things that I'm not sure exactly how they'll pan out.  Grin But that's jut the fun of crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay finally done moving!

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald Reagan
Ekioart
Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2008 10:18:50 AM »

First...clean crafting area of glitter.....then I can get started ^-~

I keep finding things I want to make! The list of plans has been growing and growing. I've got to weed it down!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
http://Ekioart.etsy.com
My Wists!
http://www.wists.com/Ekioart
I blather on about stuff here.
http://ekioart.blogspot.com/
i_am_138
Sew Vicious

Sew Vicious

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2008 10:58:44 AM »

Oh my do the holidays make things stressful.

We had to board our baby Wrigley at Pooch Hotel(wwww.poochhotel.com) and we picked her at about 1am last night. I can't believe how big she grew in four days! She is at least an inch taller and four inches longer. I am so shocked! My little 3.6 lbs baby isn't that tiny anymore!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ariethine
« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2008 03:22:49 PM »

Joys!! This is going to be really really fun. I usually work in a constant mess, but I think that I might just clean up my crafting area (my entire room) this time. I think some cleanliness would do some good! ('Specially since I always end up losing something.) It makes the process easier, so I shall!!!    Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

« Reply #159 on: December 28, 2008 05:50:38 PM »

Yay I'm cleaning my crafting area...pretty much the whole living room. And possibly going to the store to get supplies. Then I get to start swap crafting! I have a few things that I'm not sure exactly how they'll pan out.  Grin But that's jut the fun of crafting!

That is on my list of things to do in January. HOPEFULLY I'll be motivated enough to paint too! The bf would totally be shocked. Right now, that room is deemed as "The MESS". Totally embarassing, but whatever. I'll get to it sometime. In the mean time I can *usually* find the things I need LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Will swap for Dinosaurs*
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Brown Rice: The Ultimate Good-For-You Grain
Kylie and Kendall Share Their Fave Red Carpet Looks
Kylie and Kendall Share Their Best Makeup Tips
Watch Little Mix on Seventeen Style Diaries!
Stay Pretty All Summer With This Waterproof Makeup!
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...