A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,125
Currently Running With Scissors:
570 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pet Lovers Swap (Sign-ups CLOSED; Send-outs 02/11/09)  (Read 21030 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

how_german
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2008 05:31:02 AM »

How_german, your puppy is so cute!  I love bostons!  Is he a black and white or brindle?  And how old is he?

She's actually mostly black and white but she's got a little patch of brindle on either of her back thighs.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Diesels_Mom
Please refrain from frying bacon naked.

Mango Tango Scented Love Machine

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2008 10:07:38 AM »

Cuteness overload must resist lol. omg all the babies are soooo cute!!!!!
Going out of town with my furbabies and feathered tyrant to our weekend house in Dolan Springs . We got 6 inches of snow and I can't wait to see Diesels reaction to it. He loves going to Dolan because there is always bunnies and big crows to chase, he just loves having 4 acres to roam. I have a hard time getting him to come inside at night, because of all the new smells and things he needs to mark. Missy on the other hand plants her butt in front of the wood stove and takes 18 hour naps. So everyone have a safe Holiday and stay warm.. Blessings to all..

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/dieselsmom

* I Love personal swaps! *

"A dog is not almost-human, and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such." - John Holmes
Ekioart
Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2008 06:50:01 PM »

So many cute pets! ^-^

Were all bundling up around here and staying warm, hope you are too! Happy Holidays all
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
http://Ekioart.etsy.com
My Wists!
http://www.wists.com/Ekioart
I blather on about stuff here.
http://ekioart.blogspot.com/
crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2008 11:27:01 PM »

OMG Sherman's adorable!...why does he have a pink bow? lol
Thanks!  We love him!  As for the pink bow, blame the girl whose lap he is on LOL!! He is such a good boy to put up with some of the things she does to him LOL!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
119/50 swaps
93/50 friends/family
212/50 total
gerbilgal

I love knitting and my gerbils.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: December 25, 2008 09:09:19 AM »

They are adorable! I now have faces to got with the items I am making for them. I have not heard from you yet. I PM'd you a few days ago.
Diane

Here's  my 2 adorable fur-babies (not pets, they're my babies Wink )

Our 1 year old female Chihuhuah x Jack Russell.

And heres a cute photo of both of our furbabies going to sleep on our bed....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gerbilgal1/
Squeaky Knitting: http://www.etsy.com/shop/gerbilgal

Current Swaps:
I Heart Tea 2: Signups
doyouloveanapple
« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2008 07:47:48 PM »

Just checking in... Christmas has been crazy! I'm excited to have time to start crafting soon. I'm also very excited to see all the pet crafts to come!

Another picture of my Ari. It's the Christmas email I made for all my friends... It's a parody of "Baby's First Christmas" scrapbooks Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

New items added to my Etsy!

doyouloveanapple.etsy.com
Pinky Yarn
« Reply #146 on: December 27, 2008 12:31:05 AM »

haha I love the scrapbook page. My kitty keeps throwin up, so he's gettin to eat baby food while he chills out. He doesn't seem too terribly upset by it lol. The cats got tuna and now baby food for Christmas. The dogs got bully sticks and cow's hoofs. Bear got his first bed for his birthday. He'll be 1 on the 31st. So of course the little dog is in his bed and he's layin in her bed.  Roll Eyes

Just a couple house keeping things:

Remember to check (post) in the thread at least once a week.

Also:

If you haven't heard from your partner yet, please PM me directly as soon as possible. Thanks!

Happy crafting!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008 12:33:02 AM by Pinky Yarn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay finally done moving!

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald Reagan
Ariethine
« Reply #147 on: December 27, 2008 09:43:36 AM »

I'm so excited! With christmas present making over, I can finally totally focus on tC's presents!  Cheesy I've already got all the materials gathered for her first present (medium) and I have a really cool idea for a small gift! ...But first.. sleep. Has anyone ever stayed up all night crafting, with full energy... but as soon as you finish, you're about ready to drop?  Huh Maybe I'm justa weirdo!  Grin  I hope everybody's had Happy holidays, and I wish them all luck on their crafting! I'm going to try to post 2 pictures of (only two of) my ferrets.

Weeper:

Ebinezer:

Don't they look so sweet? I'll try to get pictures of Blazer and Ashton uploaded too.

Update!  Cheesy

Blaze! (Sorry for Blurry Picture!)

Ashton and Weeper:

There's the four of them!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008 08:16:40 PM by Ariethine - Reason: New Pics!! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Shana82
« Reply #148 on: December 27, 2008 09:54:06 AM »

SO happy the holidays are past and I can actually start working on the swap!  I already have everything all planned out...and have had to restrain myself from jumping in on it instead of working on things that were already in progress.

Does February seem really far away to anyone else?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ariethine
« Reply #149 on: December 27, 2008 10:17:25 AM »

Does February seem really far away to anyone else?

Oh yeah. I'm still a little bit of a kiddy, and with 8 days of christmas break left, I'd be amazed if I had anything to DO for it once they pass. Cheesy I've already started, and I don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon. I might just have to go overboard.  Wink  February seems like FOREVER from now...  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dethroned Miss Delaware Files Lawsuit Against Pageant
The Perfect 5 Minute Brows
How to Fake a Full Eyebrow
Tricks That Prevent Your Hair Color from Fading
Brow Makeover With Kelley Baker: Growing Out Your Brows
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...