Yay! I finally get to see pics of Danni!! Don't worry, she won't be wearing a purple collar for long! (marcusandila hates purple) I'm going to spoil that little princess so much! My kitty is somewhat tomboyish (if that's possible for a cat) and even though I want to, it doesn't seem like she would appreciate princessy things.
YAY! I'm so excited!
Yes, I do hate purple, but that's the only color collar that was available small enough to fit her tiny neck when we got her at a month old. I just really haven't tried to find her another collar because it still fits her still. "Use it up, wear it out, or go without; then buy new as needed [ or request in a pet swap
]" that's my motto.
I'm already planning on the things to make for Lucky! She's easy because:
1. I'm part irish & love shamrocks as well [dreamebelle likes shamrocks]
2. I love pets [any & all pets]...cats & dogs are especially easy to craft for in my opinion!
3. I love green, Lucky likes green things [aka shamrocks]
4. Lucky loves feathers [I have a ton of feathers] haha
5. I love the name Lucky, so naturally...I'm going to incorporate that "somehow" in the crafts
6. I have zero kids, so I look at pets like babies....I love to spoil pets!!
7. I have already stalked Dreamebelle for the 12 days of Christmas swap & MET Dreamebelle (and Lucky) s0o0oo00o that is more time [and less stalking] I will need to do. HAHAHAHAHA
8. THE MAIN REASON WHY IT'S GOING TO BE EASY.... she neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeds spoiled [just like danni] ahhaha
*Extra gift for Precious (Dreamebelle's Dalmation): this one is a large and very time consuming for me...but totally worth it for that special girl.