A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,201
Currently Running With Scissors:
676 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 61
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 7 Words You Can't Say On Craftster: Naughty Word Swap Sendout Feb. 23  (Read 23562 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008 11:01:12 AM »

QUESTION!!!  Shocked :oWHY THE FUCK IS THE SIGN UPS SO LONG>>>MOST WOULD RATHER HAVE A LONGER CRAFTING TIME Grin Grin>...ALSO JUST my 2 Cents but most signup are not more then 10 days..at the most 14....WOW but you 2 have them 24 days....WHY?? that is just Fucking nuts....they will sign or not but your more likly to have people not sign as this swap now will have you tied up for 24 days of waiting....when we could have 10 extra days of crafting for such a large swap......Not bitching just thinking long about this now...hummmm  I am just thinking...do you see the smoke LOL...

It is just a really really long time to be tied up waiting when we could be crafting....
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008 11:06:39 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008 11:20:32 AM »

QUESTION!!!  Shocked :oWHY THE FUCK IS THE SIGN UPS SO LONG>>>MOST WOULD RATHER HAVE A LONGER CRAFTING TIME Grin Grin>...ALSO JUST my 2 Cents but most signup are not more then 10 days..at the most 14....WOW but you 2 have them 24 days....WHY?? that is just Fucking nuts....they will sign or not but your more likly to have people not sign as this swap now will have you tied up for 24 days of waiting....when we could have 10 extra days of crafting for such a large swap......Not bitching just thinking long about this now...hummmm  I am just thinking...do you see the smoke LOL...

It is just a really really long time to be tied up waiting when we could be crafting....
Sign ups were posted at that length because a lot of people are holiday crafting. We just figured that by having a longer sign up period people would not feel pressured to make a decision about joining the swap until they felt they could handle it. That sign up length is not set in stone. I can close sign ups at any time and will if the list of swappers grows to a huge number. I will however give at least a 2 day notice of when I am closing sign ups.
Feel free to start crafting! Craft period for this swap is already a lot longer than most. 7 weeks to craft is a long time! Most swaps only give 3 weeks crafting. If any one else has issues about the time frame of this swap please voice them so they can be taken into consideration. I will talk it over with my co organizer and see if sign ups will end early, but I know there a lot of interested people waiting for feedback from other swaps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

angrykittymeowmeow
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2008 01:00:44 AM »

Omg... I just may have to sign up for this...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY COMPUTER IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!  I WILL BE OFF CRAFTSTER UNTIL LATE FEB, EARLY MARCH WHEN I BUY ANOTHER.
schnerby
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2008 01:43:29 AM »

Yay. I want to be in this one.

Question: I will be moving countries late January. I can supply an address before then, but would have to confirm the address late January/very early Feb.

I'd finish my stuff by the end of Jan and either post it then or leave it for a family member to post later.

Sound ok?

(I will send my questionnaire anyway pending...)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008 02:16:43 AM by schnerby » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Sketchbook Project 2012 My theme: Hope

I have hundreds of purple buttons (a few different styles). Personal swap?
odd_artist
WEIRD IS GOOD!

Twister of Minds

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2008 05:09:48 AM »

I need something that's not all unicorns and rainbow farts.

HA! You so fucking sound like me - I always make sure my partner is aware of the fact that I don't do 'cute'. Witty, twisted, tactful, and bent YES, 'cute' NO.

One of my biggest sellers about 6 years ago was an ornate mini-picture frame that you might see on a desk. Instead of a photo, I'd frame various words and phrases like "Kindly dislodge your cranium from your rectal orifice.".
I wonder how many people thought about what they had read and didn't understand until later, that they had been told to get their heads out of their asses?

Yeah, the signup dates are okay for me (holidays...), but I thought the send date was a bit out there. Then I reminded myself that I may be in hibernation mode and moving real fucking slow in January. Soooooo fuckin' glad I found this swap, and trying to talk the Evil Daughter into joining as well (c'mon bitch - do it!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop!
LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008 06:31:16 AM »

One of my biggest sellers about 6 years ago was an ornate mini-picture frame that you might see on a desk. Instead of a photo, I'd frame various words and phrases like "Kindly dislodge your cranium from your rectal orifice.".
I wonder how many people thought about what they had read and didn't understand until later, that they had been told to get their heads out of their asses?

That is fucking hilarious! I had a teacher in high school who would ask students- usually after they've said or done some thing stupid- if they had "cranial-anal dyslexia"

I should have a spot open soon- I am so excited about this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008 09:19:39 AM »

Yay. I want to be in this one.

Question: I will be moving countries late January. I can supply an address before then, but would have to confirm the address late January/very early Feb.

I'd finish my stuff by the end of Jan and either post it then or leave it for a family member to post later.

Sound ok?

(I will send my questionnaire anyway pending...)
Okay by me! Just make sure you let your partner know as well.

LMAO at "cranial-anal dyslexia"!
That is priceless!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008 05:53:34 AM »

Yay, I'm in! I love this swap idea! When people ask me what craftster is, I give them a little speach about community, support, and stuff... and then I tell them about the swaps, and then I mention some examples, and I always included the 'Naughty words need love too'. I wasn't in that swap, but to me it's craftster in a nutshell Smiley Smiley 'I craft what the fuck I want and share it' Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008 08:11:01 AM »

The swap is gaining in speed! We're up to 10 swappers!  Grin

Yay, I'm in! I love this swap idea! When people ask me what craftster is, I give them a little speach about community, support, and stuff... and then I tell them about the swaps, and then I mention some examples, and I always included the 'Naughty words need love too'. I wasn't in that swap, but to me it's craftster in a nutshell Smiley Smiley 'I craft what the fuck I want and share it' Smiley

I too think Craftster is great for showing off anything you can possibly craft! It makes for some fun pictures, that's for sure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cclewis05
What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.~*Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008 08:29:28 AM »

I am So going to have to sign my Silly ass up! You guys are fucking ha-larious and I can't wait to make you bitches so awesome shit!

Yah. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors.
-- Jim Morrison
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 61 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Lose a Stitch Properly
How to Make a Basket Weave Stitch
How to Form a Knitting Group
How to Create Scented Candles
How to Create a Paper CD Case
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...