A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
521 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santas revealed! 2008 Secret Santa Swap gallery  (Read 10994 times)
Tags for this thread: christmas_stocking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2008 05:22:42 PM »

I also received today but I don't know who sent it since there was no name, but, THANK YOU, to whomever it was!

Another tiny knit sweater for my collection and an adorable snoman lightbulb ornament, which is already on my tree.

There was another item but unfortunately it didn't survive shipment (even though this box was packed well.)  It's a bunch of buttons and I'm pretty sure they were hot glued together but I can't figure out what shape.

THANKS again!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2008 12:32:13 AM »

Ah, that little sweater is cute Smiley

Quote from: RubyTuesday
A big thank you to both my secret Santas ...whoever you are Wink  ...we will find out soon wont we?

Okay, I'll speak up now.  I sent you the crochet hooks  Smiley  I didn't make them, I purchased them from the Etsy shop you had in your wists and I couldn't just send one since they were so small.  Glad you like them!!

Aw thank you so much Homer Smiley  .. I feel my new hooks are itching to make a tiny sweater! The hooks might be confident but i'm not sure I can crochet quite that small! but i can certainly knit that small Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2008 05:18:48 AM »

OMG! I got the best Secret Santa item this afternoon. My mailman (who is made of pure awesome by the way) saw me when I stopped by the apartment office and told me I had a package waiting for me in one of the package boxes. So I grabbed it on my way into work and just opened it now.

MandyLikesPie made me a crochet cocoa mug TP cover off my wist!!! She even sent a roll of TP with it. Pics when I get home because like I said, I'm at work right now, but it's so amazingly great that I had to at least post a big THANK YOU!!!! until I can get up a photo. You rock! Grin

Yay!! You're so welcome! I saw it on your list and said "Yes. Yes. I am making this."  Cheesy Cheesy I included the TP because it looked really sad without something to give it shape--you'll see when you take it off. Hooray! I wanted to send you a little thank-you for being such a fun partner in the OYP swap.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2008 04:01:47 PM »

Eeek - I got my first Secret Santa package!  Well, it's 2 envelopes from the same person.  It's hilariously fantastic & I'll take pictures when my husband gets home & tells me where the camera is...BUT, I got my apron!  And a pooping reindeer!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2008 04:03:42 PM »

A pooping reindeer!? Awesome! I didn't even know I needed a pooping reindeer til now.  Cheesy

I received my package today, and knew immediately it was from pinupmommy! (Heeheehee, I know all of your names so there's no mystery once I receive something.  Grin)
So she send me a big, pimpalicious quill pen, a very pretty zippered pouch, and a clipping from her spider plant!

I will try to get the clipping potted by tomorrow and take a picture of it then.

Thanks so much to pinupmommy for both a very "Oooo!"-inspiring package and being our co-organizer!!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
kayrun
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2008 04:57:06 PM »

So 2 of my secret packages have arrived!

First, from Lacombe, AB, Canada:

too cute! 

and today I rec'd from pinupmommy:
several lovely colors of handspun yarn,
and 2 handmade soaps (plumeria & peppermint)

thanks to both, and sorry for the weak scanning skills....
if you have pics you'd like to post, feel free!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2008 06:55:03 PM »

I received a package today!!  From Mandylikespie.  And I have to say, Mandy is made of awesome!!! 

My DH could not figure out what all the squealing (squee'ing?) was about.  Even after I showed him the cool stuff Mandy sent.  (He said "What's this?" and gave me a quizzical look when I said a stuffed cookie!)

So, without further ado, here is the fantabulous package from Mandy:

Thank you so very much Mandy - you ROCK!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kasie

Chocolate Chip Kitty

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2008 07:47:55 PM »

Homerof2, It was ME! I had so much fun putting that snowman ornament together. I was afraid that the buttons wouldn't make it together. It was supposed to be a wreath. I'm glad you like the other ornaments.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kasie | Livejournal | Twitter | Flickr | Myspace

I am up for Personal Swaps.
Kasie

Chocolate Chip Kitty

« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2008 08:02:58 PM »

I also got a pair a slippers yesterday. There was no card or anything, so Im assuming it's someone from this swap. Smiley Thank you if that's the case!

(I am also waiting on a present from a friend, so I hope I'm not messing my swaps up and that's what he sent me.) If you are my other Secret Santa and didnt send them, let me know because I want to thank him.. Hahaa!

Thank you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kasie | Livejournal | Twitter | Flickr | Myspace

I am up for Personal Swaps.
IchigoHeaven
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2008 10:52:13 PM »

I am so glad you two liked the things i sent Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Painting Lesson - Seeing Color & Value
Learn About "Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee" by Dali
How to Classically Oil Paint - Part 2
How to Classically Oil Paint - Part 1
Classical Oil Painting Lesson
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...