A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 299,152
Currently Running With Scissors:
557 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santas revealed! 2008 Secret Santa Swap gallery  (Read 11979 times)
Tags for this thread: christmas_stocking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kasie

Chocolate Chip Kitty

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2008 10:14:12 PM »

Cursive_queen. My drawings aren't that great, but let me know if you make any of the cupcakes. The soda cupcakes sounded interesting. Smiley Hope you like the teas too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kasie | Livejournal | Twitter | Flickr | Myspace

I am up for Personal Swaps.
angrykittymeowmeow
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2008 10:23:58 PM »

By the way, I'm the mini sweater sender  Grin  Although, I actually got it off of etsy, from Mushroommoon.  Glad you liked it.  When I saw it, and saw you liked candy cane themes, I thought OH BOY, two birds with one stone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY COMPUTER IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!  I WILL BE OFF CRAFTSTER UNTIL LATE FEB, EARLY MARCH WHEN I BUY ANOTHER.
Rumpazel
Craft Addict

Illuuuuuuuusion

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008 02:56:33 AM »

Donniesgirl - Is it a fairly easy pattern?  I don't really sew...although I would like to learn how.  Besides, it is such an awesome pattern.  If the entire state of Maine wasn't iced over right now, I would be on my way to the store to buy it.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am interested in personal swaps...and kittens...and rocks.  Weird huh?
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008 07:27:14 AM »

Wow!  These are some seriously amazing gifts. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008 08:28:37 AM »

Quote from: angrykittymeowmeow
By the way, I'm the mini sweater sender

and here I thought I was going to go through the rest of my life never knowing who sent it, which would have been okay, but now that you've identified yourself, I can say again THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008 12:50:53 PM »

Kasie - the drawings are cute, I'll definately  try out some of the recipes the next time I bake!

Angry kitty - Its probably just the photo I took, the colors on the shirt are nice
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008 01:15:05 PM »

Well.  My secret santa really kicked it in to overdrive for me - wow!
So we know how much I adored the first book I got in the mail.. well a second mysterious package arrived today - and it is another book - and this one is even more amazing - if that is at all possible!  I have been thumbing through it and I am just in awe of this one - I love boxes and this one has oodles of boxes and bowls and mats - ones that even call for rug hooking canvas that I am completely intrigued by - so you know I am totally going to look in to getting some of that and more sooner than later. What a cool book!!!

Secret Santa whoever you are - thank you so much!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2008 04:54:53 PM »

Wow craftydeb!  Good stuff!!  I sure hope you will post some of the stuff you make from your new books.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2008 05:00:13 PM »

I will definitely post pics when I get some stuff done!  There are a lot of projects in there that I have decided I MUST make... In fact I was telling a friend of mine about lockerhooking that was in the 90 minute fabric fun book - it looks really cool.  I am definitely going to track down some rug canvas... I wonder if Hancock's sells it... I'm sure they do.  If they don't Snobby Lobby should!
I'm really tickled and feel incredibly spoiled.  I am stepping up my projects a few more notches before I send out.
I am nearly finished with both of my current claims.  I am contemplating a 3rd one.  I know who and what I just worry about the deadline - I could definitely get a great package together by Thursday or Friday next week but alas - cut off is only 3 days away!  I will have to see how my weekend treats me.  If I got a good uninterrupted afternoon in the craft room I could really do some serious damage!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
MandyLikesPie
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2008 06:25:47 PM »

I got two awesome packages from my secret Santas! I received from ribbitingboutique on Tuesday. She sent me a beautiful brooch (I gasped when I opened it!) and two incredible, very delicately embroidered tea towels. I adore the bird designs--they're so cheerful!

I also received from a mystery Santa who, after some sleuthing, I discovered was our organizer calluna! She shopped the STS for me and ordered this seriously adorable cakey embroidered tea towel and pin for me from pinkanddinky. The tea towel is now on my oven door and matches my kitchen perfectly.

Thank you so much, ribbitingboutique and calluna! You've really brightened my week with your thoughtful Santa-ing.  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Trailers: X-Men: No More Humans Trailer
My First Book Became A Lifetime Movie
Author And Mom Describes How Divorce Led To Her Steamy Memoir
CoolAge Blogfest Winners at Spring Fest, IIT Kharagpur
Jerry Stahl LIVE
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...