A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,129
Currently Running With Scissors:
557 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini holiday Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 12930 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pretty hate machine
Lady Disillusion

Still I fly...still I fall.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2008 10:41:53 PM »

What a lovely, big package! I like those trees the most, it's actually a great idea for decorations.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[revenge is the best revenge]
My still small wist!
timpani~jax
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2008 06:22:13 AM »

What a beautiful package! The bear is so lovely.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

freestyle
aka ModernSpin

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2008 07:37:06 AM »

Fabulous package! And Lady Llanalla, your daughter is adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2008 08:21:43 AM »

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

I just received my never-ending package from Lady Llanalla and I am totally speechless and have yet to actually open up any of the items yet!!  This box was sooooo heavy and so packed!  I can't wait to open!  Pics in a bit!!  And watch out!  There will be a ton of pictures!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
stuckmachinic
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2008 09:01:44 AM »

Wow, everyone has got amazing things! Smiley That bear is super cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

well you're magic he said but don't let it all go to your head
elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2008 09:50:19 AM »

PIC HEAVY!!! PIC HEAVY!!! PIC HEAVY!!!

SO.  Yeah, I totally got the mother-load of all swap packages!  I received from Lady Llanalla today.  And, boy oh boy, did she go all out.  (Now this is the reason for the swap anxiety!!)  I was totally spoiled! 

All of the loot, unpacked and unopened:

Hook and Needle roll, all rolled up.  Red with snowflakes outside, awesome skull candy cane inside:

Hook and needle roll.. also has additional fabric that folds over so if I tip it upside-down, the stuff wont fall out!  (Wisted item!!)

Handmade soap inside of button fastened cloth.  (I am sure that this has a specific name, I just do not know what its called.)  Smells wonderful!  I cannot wait to use it.  And even better... It is labeled with "N" so my grubby little monsters or soap stealing hubby know who it belongs to!!   Wink

Lilac scented (my fav!!) fizzy bath salt.  I will be using this tonight, after I get the kiddos to bed with a nice glass of wine!  I will be thinking of spring because of the great lilac fragrance. 

Ginger-boy ornament kit.  These are too cute and cannot wait to make them!

Circular knitting needle bag!  I had wisted the roll and never even thought about my circs.  This is great!  (and what's inside?Huh)

Moustaches!!!

I wisted a moustache ornament and have been strangely obsessed with the stache lately and Lady Llanalla took it to the extreme by including a 'santa style' and 'pucker up' along with the two manly staches.  (action shot  Cheesy )

There's more, so I am going to start another reply so that all of my pictures don't take 10million years to load!  Yay!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
elociNNicole

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2008 09:59:21 AM »

More from the AMAZING Lady Llanalla:

She handmade soaps for my 3 boys with little toys in them that they are sooo excited to use.  She also made little monsters for us to craft together with bodies, eyes and mouths.  Such an easy and fun little craft for us to do together very soon. 

Silly eyes:

More silly eyes:

Group shot of monsters, soaps, little handmade books, and so much more!!

There were also many other fun little objects, tons of pictures and fun graphics, stickers, measuring spoons, and I know that I am not listing tons of stuff... I especially loved this photo:

Did you take this?  I really like it!!!  So much that I will probably frame it and hang it near my craft desk!!

Thank You again!  I don't think that I could thank you enough for all that you sent!  (THIS was what I was afraid of when I wrote about swap anxiety!  I am sooo not worthy!!!!!!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

trampycouture
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2008 10:38:22 AM »

Wow! That sure IS a mother load! Great stuff!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady Llanalla

Half Birthday Cake Face Girl

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2008 10:41:16 AM »

The soap in the bag (it is replacable) is called Tree Hugger, You said you were one I think so...
The photo was taken by my sister for a class in highschool. I love it. The statue is of an art installation in my home town of Benicia, California. I can't remember the name of the artist (he has a lot of stuff in SFMOMA) and is the base of a bench, outside, that you can sit on and watch the boats go by as it is at the end of a pier.
The soaps for the boys are all "boy" scents like dirt and grass stain. I hope they enjoy using them, even the messed up one. I was trying to accomplish something similar to your wisted fishys in bags.
I hope the needle roll and bag aren't too holiday I was hoping they would do for all year round, They went together really quickly too, so if not I suppose I can wip up another for you.

The gingerbread ornaments need faces so please wait for the envelope that will be late in arriving as it has the iron on transfer paper for the project. Here is an angel with my daughter's face for the idea I was trying to get at...

I will be posting the ones I made for gifting as soon as I get the whole pile finished
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, so in crafting terms I guess that means I put out... You?
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2008 08:32:07 PM »

I'm getting frustrated!  I sent my package 10 days ago and it has yet to arrive.  I know Canada to the US takes awhile but in another swap I'm doing, I've sent 2 packages since this one and they've both arrived.  Grrrrr.....hoping it gets there soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Thinking Maps Differently
How Standup Comedian Creates and Refines Material
Matt Ruby on Why Standup Comedians Need a Short and Long Game
Sunglasses Designer Kerin Rose Interview
How to Bet at the Horse Races
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...