A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,537
Currently Running With Scissors:
652 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini holiday Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 12064 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2008 12:39:30 PM »

Happy Holidays Everybody!!!

This thread has seen little action lately, so just thought that I would give a holiday shout out here!  (since I am sure that everyone is super busy with family, cooking, shopping and hopefully not last minute crafting.)

Best wishes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
edenkitty
« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2008 07:21:34 AM »

I received from Zatanna earlier this week, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

I am desperate to find my camera now, but I can give a description!!!!

You know those awesome melty "perler" beads? Well she made me these awesome framed pieces... That are all mario themed! A turtle in with antlers, and mario as santa! Add in a tree and you have yourself a holly jolly mario christmas! There was also an invincibility star with a santa hat on on the package! They are proudly displayed with our holiday cards and are now guarding the cookies that have piled up there!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love them! I can't wait till she gets my package! Well I hope to find the camera soon (I just hope it's not frozen in the snow somewhere) so I can get some pictures of it all up for you.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
gerbilgal

I love knitting and my gerbils.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2008 09:04:14 AM »

Just wanted to sday Merry Christmas to everyone. Have fun with family and eat plenty of food!

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gerbilgal1/
Squeaky Knitting: http://www.etsy.com/shop/gerbilgal

Current Swaps:
I Heart Tea 2: Signups
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2008 10:22:46 AM »

The PO emailed me saying they attempted delivery to my partner -- but I know she was out of town for the holidays! Sad  I hope you come home soon, homerof2! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zatanna
!gnitfarc naicigaM

!ytfarC

« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2008 07:48:21 AM »

I received from Zatanna earlier this week, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

I am desperate to find my camera now, but I can give a description!!!!

You know those awesome melty "perler" beads? Well she made me these awesome framed pieces... That are all mario themed! A turtle in with antlers, and mario as santa! Add in a tree and you have yourself a holly jolly mario christmas! There was also an invincibility star with a santa hat on on the package! They are proudly displayed with our holiday cards and are now guarding the cookies that have piled up there!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love them! I can't wait till she gets my package! Well I hope to find the camera soon (I just hope it's not frozen in the snow somewhere) so I can get some pictures of it all up for you.

I am glad you liked them! I can put up a picture I have if that helps (I know it's a crazy time of year and all!).

I found some patterns online for the Rudolph Koopa, Santa Mario, and the tree. After making them, I just bought some picture frames, removed the glass, attached felt to the back and then glued the figures on. I thought it would be a cute holiday decoration for someone that likes retro video games! The star ornament was easy, just took the normal star pattern and colored his top point red and white! :p
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zatanna
!gnitfarc naicigaM

!ytfarC

« Reply #125 on: December 27, 2008 08:00:50 AM »

And I got my package from Edenkitty last week! Hooray! Unfortunately it arrived the day after I left for the holidays for a week, but it was a fantastic little surprise after a loooooong day of traveling.

(Sorry some pix are kinda blurry, not sure why the camera is being funny)

First are these great little cinnamon dough ornaments. I am actually thinking of putting in my closet, bathroom, etc, since they smell so awesome!

Second, a really cool little glass and some metal christmas tree. I like that it's kinda abstract. Not sure if I want to put it on the tree or convert it to a pin, so torn!

Third, I put these two things together to illustrate a point! It's a 'green sleeve' for paper coffee cups and a cute pendant necklace made from a recycled Jack Daniels bottle (how did you know what I did for Xmas?!?!? Wink). Edenkitty does some very cool work on environmentally friendly, functional, AND great looking crafts, so kudos to her!

Finally, a really gorgeous pendant necklace. The camera does not do any justice whatsoever to how glimmery it is, and it works really well with my general style of dress. Even my bf, who sometimes looks at my swap stuff like..uh...ok...was hey...that's pretty cool!

Thanks again for being such an awesome swap partner, Edenkitty, and thanks again for organizing, SundayAfternoonHousewife!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008 08:10:54 AM by zatanna » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2008 04:22:16 PM »

When I arrived home from holidays my package from Barbolot was awaiting me.

She sent 3 teatowels with great toppers on them (and there is also some very nice embroidery on the bottom of each one), a bird ornament and a super cute sunflower pincushion.

THANKS!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zuliblu
« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2008 04:49:49 PM »

That is a really cute package, I love those towels.  They remind me of the ones my grandma used to make with crochet tops, we always had one hanging from our fridge growing up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazy4bags
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2008 05:22:47 PM »

ok so I'm a bad girl I did receive before Christmas but with all the "hustle and bustle" I didn't get a chance to post my pics.  Korok was a great partner .... she even made something from my wists for me !!!!! EVeryone who comes over tries to steal my monkey !!
the loot:
some cupcake ornaments my monkey and a star garland!

a close of the monkey ... he even has a brain in his hand .... genius
THIS ROCKS   Logged
phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2008 05:28:40 PM »

Wow, so many great things!  I would definitely convert the tree into a pin, that's really nice.  Youcould show it off better that way!  Love the tea towels, they add such a nice touch of Christmas to the kitchen.  The Mario pictures are great too!  And I adore the crazy sock monkey ... he, he - he's fun!  Everything is so nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Healthier Chocolate Cake
Lighter Triple-Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Key Lime Pie in a Coconut Cake Recipe
Cranberry and Cherry Brownie Recipe
How to Make a Greek Yogurt Cake
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...