A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: RPG Swap - Dice Not Mice Gallery!  (Read 5882 times)
Tags for this thread: gamer  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pookzilla
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2008 08:38:18 AM »

This was my first swap and I'm dying for feedback. I asked and was given permission to post photos of the package I sent to teddybearbones.

Dice bag with 10 pink 10-sided dice:

Two watercolor bookmarks, one with gold leaf accent. They're based on artwork found in Vampire: The Masquerade 2nd Edition:

A collection of buttons. Some (the ones that are basic logos) glow in the dark:

Another piece of art from V:tM 2nd Edition, in a shadow box. It's pencil crayon on tracing paper with glow in the dark paint underneath:

Watercolor and glowpaint painting of the Malkavian clan logo. Certain words glow in the dark:

Messenger bag with rhinestone Malkavian logo:

Illuminated interior:

EL wire secured in the bag. Magnetic switch was soldered into the wire so that when the bag is closed the light is off:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
acidtrix
hell yeah

To the Bat Tank!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2008 08:43:34 AM »

I friggin love that bag. who wouldn't want a purse that lights up when you open it?! You did a great job sewing it too ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check me out at www.acidtrix.com
gleep
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2008 09:06:03 AM »

OMG that bag is fantastic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aislynn
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2008 09:26:29 AM »

Wow...pookzilla.  You did an utterly fantastic package!  That bag is gorgeous, and your artwork is beautiful.

So far, everyone's work is just blowing me away!  This is a high bar to set, if there's going to be a round 2!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sewers are for ninja turtles--seamstresses are for sewing Wink

My wist!  http://www.wists.com/aislynn
rhina
Goddess of Space and Time

Value of life lies not in the length of the day.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2008 10:41:12 AM »

I love that bag!! How awesome - brilliant brilliant idea!!!

I'm envious - I want one!  *g*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mad Crocheter
Invitations and Calligraphy Creation
Craft Genius
One DS
Second Grade Teacher
Selnith
Ruler of Geek

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2008 10:47:39 AM »

*pouts* the bar, it gets higher and higher with each package and to think, i was hoping for a round 2 to be my first swap
i don't think i'll even be able to see the bar by then
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
JadedJenn

Valar morghulis.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2008 02:12:44 PM »

Wow, that bag is really cool! The light inside is awesome.  Cheesy  I really like the drawing in the shadow box too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Also, I can kill you with my brain."
My Wists
Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2008 05:07:14 PM »

What a fantastic package! I love the glowiness, especially that fabulous bag! Great work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zatanna
!gnitfarc naicigaM

!ytfarC

« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2008 10:23:51 AM »

Hi guys!

Kitkat_pro received awhile back but can't find her camera, so I offered to post some pix! Not a lot of detail, 'cause I did a few items in each picture. Also, not pictured, is the gelatinous cube soap. Basically, I did a soap pour into a cube shaped mold and then sunk a d&d mini into it so it looked like it had eaten a victim, MUAH!

I made some etched wine glasses. There are 2 with weapons and the initials of kitkat_pro and her husband, and then 1 dragon and 1 wizard.

To go along with these, I made some alchemical potion wine charms. The picture I have is kinda blurry. 1 has a captured ghost, 1 has feathers and a mini owl, 1 is anise seed/bark/naturey, and one is a skeleton hand in fake blood. Also in this picture is the wire-wrapped die keychain I made.

I also made a beholder magnet. For some reason I decided to make a girly one with makeup, etc featuring copious amounts of googley eyes. I also painted a dice bag. It's reallllly hard to photograph, but it's a bronze paint on burgundy velvet and I tried to make it distressed looking..it's neater looking irl for sure hehe. I did a tree because my partner really likes trees! I also made the wire-wrapped 8-sided die fob on it.

Finally, I made a shirt representing her fave char, which is a gnome npc that tries to find cooking purposes for all spells, and is part of an underground gnome group called the Holy Gnomish Empire. And no, it's not all splotchy, it's glitter paint so it photographs a little funny! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
zatanna
!gnitfarc naicigaM

!ytfarC

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2009 08:45:43 AM »

Hi! I think I have recovered enough from New Years to post pictures, hehe! I received from the talented kitkat_pro, who made some fantastic items!

First we have a lovely scroll case to carry my character sheets. The gold is really pretty on it, and I am glad the camera was able to capture that part!

Next, we have a shirt for my boyfriend (who is not pictured hehe). It says 'go kiss an orc' in elvish, which cracked me up hehe.

Next, we have a pair of gloves that are made from a soft, dusty/mossy green suede like material. I know kitkat_pro was having some pain in her hands while crafting, so I appreciate the effort she put into these very much! I can not even imagine sewing all those tiny little curves and stuff!

Then we have a huuuuge stack of cards with amusing, mainly gaming related cat memes. They are so cute. I am displaying my fave kitty-being-attacked-by-carrion-crawler card, but I love them all. These are awesome because I didn't list it, but I did want some cards to be able to send with swaps, and now I have some (I will note on the back who made them though, of course!).

Next and pictured together, we have a cool d20 dice tray (needed with the cat menaces around) and some nifty D+D crocheted coasters, which are made with really pretty cream yarn.

Finally, we have an awesome bag! It is made of the same material as the gloves, and then a tan colored material inside. It's soft and perfectly sized to tote some books. I have a long shot of it, because I am in love with the looooong strap it has. I often have to carry 2 bags, so now I can have them on separate levels and not crunching all together at elbow level heh.

Thanks again, kitkat_pro, you are awesome! And also, thanks again to Aislynn for hosting for us, you have done a wonderful job!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Delicious Pumpkin Bisque
How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
How to Slow Cook Pork Chops and Sauerkraut
Halloween Snack Ideas - The Rookie Cook
How to Make Seared Duck Breast - Food Done Right
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...