A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 304,754
Currently Running With Scissors:
776 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ultimate Whedon-verse Swap! - SIGN UPS CLOSED, SEND 2/10  (Read 17460 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2008 11:39:18 AM »

Yay! I was wondering what I'd do with my extra time during winter break and now I know even MORE crafting! I just filled out the questionare and can't wait! Yay for first ever swap  Grin

Oh dear me, this is WAY off topic but I love you!  I'm hosting a Doctor Who swap in January, would you be interested in joining?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rosetyler

My other vehicle is a TARDIS

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2008 11:46:06 AM »

Oh dear me, this is WAY off topic but I love you!  I'm hosting a Doctor Who swap in January, would you be interested in joining?

Yeah! I'd love to! Only problem is this is my first swap and if it's not done till Feb. I don't think I can join...or can I? I've made so many Who crafts it's kinda insane so I'd definatly have some ideas
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ScotSkipper402
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2008 11:55:53 AM »

Nearly ready to send my application in -- all I need to do is review the entire Collected Works to pick my favorite quotes  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For what do we exist, but to laugh at our neighbors and be laughed at in our turn?"

My stash of supplies is now Beyond Life Expectancy. I love personal swaps! http://www.wists.com/redmennis
dragonmama
MILF-y Crafter

Retired Swapper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2008 12:04:59 PM »

Yeah! I'd love to! Only problem is this is my first swap and if it's not done till Feb. I don't think I can join...or can I? I've made so many Who crafts it's kinda insane so I'd definatly have some ideas

If you send before the end date, and get feedback before sign ups end for the Dr. Who swap, it should work out Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sandandsilk.wordpress.com

wists.com/dragoneyezed
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2008 02:25:51 PM »

I'm so thrilled by this swap - but I'm also a bit scared... and I only know Buffy and Angel... I'll have to think about it...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rosetyler

My other vehicle is a TARDIS

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2008 02:33:01 PM »

If you send before the end date, and get feedback before sign ups end for the Dr. Who swap, it should work out Smiley

Oh cool, thanks! Luckly I plan on having it all done and sent out by the new year so awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rumpazel
Craft Addict

Illuuuuuuuusion

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2008 03:48:51 PM »

I'm so thrilled by this swap - but I'm also a bit scared... and I only know Buffy and Angel... I'll have to think about it...

This might not help because I am not doing this swap right now (time issues), but round two was already mentioned and I am planning on doing that round.  I'll even make sure I am not over committed so I can.  Anyway, I only know Buffy and Angel and I am planning on doing it...although I do have Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog keyed up to watch on my computer tonight.  It came highly recommended.  I guess the point is that I don't think it really matters...although I could be ridiculously wrong, but that was my rather windy two cents worth.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am interested in personal swaps...and kittens...and rocks.  Weird huh?
tiltcreations
Mom Lady, Finder of lost toys and Ex-but-wanna-be-born-again Artist

voices in my head? yes, but they have good ideas

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2008 06:38:00 PM »

woo hoo...will send out Q'are tomorrow...need to go sew now.

have you guys seen this interview w/Joss on CraftZine yet?
http://crochetme.com/blog/joss-whedon-crafts-and-craftiness-interview-transcript

the quotes may be tough - I may cheat and use some Firefly ones from my last swap  Tongue But will add more in chat as the swap moves forward...heck, gotta keep the thread moving somehow, right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dragonmama
MILF-y Crafter

Retired Swapper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2008 06:41:19 PM »

Yup, round 2 is planned for early summer Grin

It's fine if you only know Buffy and Angel! Those are the biggest 'verses lol. But if you'd like to check out Firefly, you can watch it for free on hulu.com!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sandandsilk.wordpress.com

wists.com/dragoneyezed
kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2008 09:34:39 PM »

Fantastic!!  I'll send you a link as soon as I open the signups!  Now back to Whedon.    Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Auto-Win Blackjack Table
How to Play Baccarat
Basketball Handicapping Bets Tips
Sports Betting Tips
How to Play Blackjack
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...