A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
296 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bowling Green  (Read 9140 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cifuller
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008 08:12:09 PM »

This IS an old thread. Just a heads up. Fiberworx is closing and they are having a going out of business sale as I write this. I haven't been because it was so expensive and I am so broke, but if you are in the area, then by all means check it out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jessica.Marie
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2008 05:30:50 PM »

a lil off the crafty subject but does anyone go to goth night at sky bar in bg?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Jessica Marie

yay i made a wist!!! http://www.wists.com/Jessica_Marie
frabjousfrocks

fair.fabulous.joyous.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2008 04:54:08 PM »

If anyone is watching this thread or is interested, I am going to have a free fabric design demo at the Hancock fabrics store on Monroe Street in the Starlight Plaza on Monday November 24th at 6pm. This was originally going to be a $30 class, and this may be the only time I offer it as a free demo so come by and check it out. If you can make it send me a message about days and times that would be best for you. I am trying to get as much feedback as possible on my classes and everything helps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frabjousfrocks

fair.fabulous.joyous.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2008 10:39:52 PM »

The free fabric design demo has been pushed back to Saturday December 6th at noon. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jeanne B
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2009 06:20:00 PM »

Hi, all, I'm in BG (born and raised) and I knit, crochet, weave, dye, and spin. And sew. I find most of my dye supplies at the discount stores (Big Lots, Dollar stores) and my favorite yarn shop (now that Fiberworks is closed) is Yarn Cravin' in Perrysburg. Any knit nights in town? With the winter weather, I'd rather stay in BG than travel.

Knit On,
Jeanne
THIS ROCKS   Logged
frabjousfrocks

fair.fabulous.joyous.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009 07:29:41 PM »

I just wanted to let everyone in the area know about the W.A.V.E. festival that is being held this Saterday at Lourdes college in Sylvania. It is a womens art festival and will feature all sorts of local artists (including myself!). There will also be food and entertainment. It will be held from noon to 5pm, so if you get a chance come by!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frabjousfrocks

fair.fabulous.joyous.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009 09:13:55 PM »

This is the only post that people from this are have responded to so I wanted to let you all know about an event that I am hosting soon!
On Saturday April 25th at noon at Hancock Fabrics on Monroe St. in Sylvania I am hosting a Duct Tape Dress form worksop. You will leave at the end of the day with a finished dress form on a stand and instructions on how to do it again. The fee will be $150, but the price drops to only $100 per person if you bring a friend along! If you need any more information send me a message, or veiw the other post in the Northwest Ohio section. The worshop is limited to ten people for the 25th, but I do parties as well which can be hosted at Hancock Fabrics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annethelonious
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2010 10:54:47 PM »

I'm in BG...nice to see you! There is a tiny yarn shop in Perrysburg called Yarn Cravin'. It is run out of an elderly lady's house, I believe, but is an interesting find.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Sticky Rice and Eggs with Jalapenos
How to Make Simple Fried Rice
How to Make Asian Buffalo Wings
How to Make Sautéed Orange Chicken
Easy Homemade Chinese Dumplings
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...