A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,579
Currently Running With Scissors:
685 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 41 - DONE  (Read 16810 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

urvi
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2008 10:51:24 AM »

ill claim la_chrystelle for handmade paper !

my list  ~

CRAFTED

felted bowls
melted record bowls
a poppet - a girl can always dream !
a pair of sock monkeys !! a boy and a girl !
wine cork crafts
zippered vinyl pouches
reusable sandwich wraps
decorated altoid tins
customised swap journal
a handmade recipe journal/book
Dragon flies (any technique) on a stick! I want to stick them in my plant pots!
2" pins with "i (heart) Bombay" on them
wall art with vintage camera images
embroidered 'love is ' comic art
crocheted coasters - round and super absorbent
crocheted bead necklace

SUPPLIES
altiod tins or similar metal tins
any natural yarn - hemp or bamboo would be awesome enough for a scarf / muffler please
plastic chopsticks
bento boxes
h&m tees
magnetic sheets ( adhesiv on one side and magnetic on the other )
poloroid photo frame stickers

EXTRAS
im a self confessed chocoholic

thank you in advance to anyone who picks me ! 
will add more soon if i stall the swap !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

urvi
bombay
india

i love 'my country doesnt have that' swaps !!!

im a BIG fan of personal swaps ! :-)
eightdandelions
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2008 12:38:34 PM »

I claim urvi for dragonflies on a stick!

This is my second claim this round, none sent, none recieved. (2,0,0)

My name is Samantha, and I live in Washington state, in a rapidly expanding suburb-cum-poorly designed city.  I have one daughter, Tegan, who is 15 months old, and is the absolute pearl of my life.  I recently graduated from Western Washington University, which was in a very well planned small town with a lot of history and a booming local economy.  I don't like extravagance, at least not the kind that looks conventional and expensive.  (I am not, however, above a $300 collection of fabric inside my coffee table...)  I am a liberal, an attached parent, an environmentalist, a lover of nonfiction and documentaries, and of course, a DIYer.  I love NPR, and absolutely love This American Life.  I like bold colors, literary references (I was a creative nonfiction major), indie music (not the bs they tout as indie now, but actual indie music-- folksy, underproduced, quirky, intelligent music), hippie nostalgia (a la ma mere), owls, pigs, hearts, and pretty much anything that makes you look twice.  Dislikes: Lenny Kravitz, Ford Taurus, and dogma.  And ignorance.  And bacon.

Biggest wishes are in bold!

Crafts

Felt food for my daughter.  We have a pancake breakfast and a banana; anything else would be welcomed.  (No bacon.)

Tiny felt animals.  See wists for a few

Silk screened t shirts with things I would find funny or ironic.  For example: I have a T shirt that has a big cross on it and in a circle around it, it says, "Every woman deserves an opportunity."  Which I find ironic.  Or like, a play on there/their/they're.  (I'm studying to be a member of the grammar police, aka a copyeditor.)  Or a shirt that says DIYODS.  Or "Nixon's Head 3008" (Futurama).  Or something else quirky, or something in French.  Again, I like bold colors and my favorites are teal and purple.

Some knitted wool longies for my daughter.  My wists has a few examples of colorways and patterns I like.

All natural bath products or soaps.  Please use only essential oils for scenting.  We love lavender and gardenia.

Bath crayons for my daughter and nephew to color on each other in the bath with.  (Again, be sure the ingredients are natural and safe.)

Wool dryer balls, scented if you can.  Lavender is my favorite, also like bergamot and melissa.  Just be sure they are all the same, lol!

A custom stamp of a duckfoot, which is my shop logo.  Actually, three duck feet in a walking type maneuver would be lovely.

Handmade cosmetics, mostly blush, with all natural ingredients.  I am like, really paranoid about what touches me.  Also, I'm white as white can be, so in this respect I'd prefer subtle rather than bold. 

Hair bows on clips for my daughter.  I rarely brush her hair, but I wish I had a reason to.  Clips could do that for us.  Thanks in advance!

Knitted/ crocheted leg warmers.  Doesn't matter which fiber, but I'm sensitive to rough wool.  Prefer naturals.

Needlepoint pillows with ironic/ridiculous sayings on them.  Not too big.  Something like, "The best friends are the ones who expect nothing from you."  Which one of my good friends actually said to me.  Not that exact thing, though, because I'm totally making that one for him for Christmas.

A wristband with any kind of Star Trek reference.  (I am parterned to a Trekkie... hopefully that didn't just change your opinion of me.)  Or Nintendo, or space, or something Celtic, or any kind of ancient symbol.

A custom merino colorway to match Heather Ross's Goldfish fabric.  I would love you.  Especially on Gaia or BFL.

Supplies: (as extras please, would really love crafted items the most)

100% wool yarn, or 80% wool with nothing absorbant in the blend, especially BFL, merino, dare I ask it-- cashmere?, anything that would make good longies for a sensitive baby girl.  Alpaca, mohair are ok as additives.  Purewool in anything but 1 ply.  Girly colors.

100% wool roving, color doesn't matter.  Need enough for 4-5 dryer balls.

A 1/8 or 1/4 inch hem foot that will fit a Brother machine.  Snap on.

Wool felt squares in vibrant colors to make felt food from.  She's gonna get some felt food for Christmas one way or another! 

Amy Butler bag patterns.  Cut or uncut.  Especially the nappy bag, but really any.

Alexander Henry's fabric, "Love American Style".  It used to be at my local Joanns but it's sold out... and it aint comin back.

Any of Heather Ross's kid prints.  I would love you forever.

Photo emulsion stuff so I can try my hand at silk screening.

wists.com/eightdandelions
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008 12:45:51 PM by eightdandelions » THIS ROCKS   Logged
elmpixie
I need my hat, but not for my head...

Four's Treble

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2008 01:31:12 PM »

I claim eightdandelions for scented dryer balls...

Top choices are in red!!!

updated!

Only all natural/not itchy yarns and fabrics please! Wool is fine, but I prefer a nice wool mix for softness sake.  FOR GODS SAKE NO ACRYLIC PLEASE! I always have this posted, but people STILL send me stuff from acrylic.  Ill never wear it! I cant! Thanks

Im a California girl at heart living in Long Island NY so warm things are always appreciated! I like rich earthy colors (browns, blues, greens, purples, greys and things like burnt orange, and mustard yellow) I LOVE penguins, rays and octopi, Doctor Who, and Terry Pratchett.  I also played the violin for 18 years before being forced to stop due to an injury right before I went to Julliard, so violin/classical music themes are close to my heart and very appreciated. 

HUGE WISH!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY would like a GOCCO japanese print maker... if you have one you don't use, I'd be willing to negotiate for it... crafts/money/cleaning your kitchen for the next 30 years perhaps?

Anything from my Ravelry favorites list if you have a Ravelry account.  Check here. (this list is HUGE and seriously, Id love anything from it)

Id especially love a Ravelry Kit where you pick something from my Ravelry favorites list, and send me what I need to make it (the pattern, enough of the right kind of yarn, the right needles and any notions needed) If you have lots of yarn and needles, but no Ravelry account, PM me for a somewhat smaller selection of patterns Id love to do that I have put aside. 

Anything from my wists
I keep them very carefully updated on a regular basis.  I would love to receive anything from them. 

CRAFTS

Knitted/Crochet Things

A cowl like this (if you dont have ravelry Ill send you the pattern, its just a cowl with a leaf stitch pattern) in a pretty olive green variegated soft yarn. 

Fingerless gloves like this in olive green.

Thick knitted leg warmers, like this, or this

A wrap like this .  (not grey)

A head wrap like this or even just some yarn like this, really big and fluffy, mohair-y but big or whatever this is!

BIGGEST KNIT/CROCHET WISH
Swiss Cheese Scarf pattern here
(not in grey though, maybe a mustard yellow instead or an olive green?)

A Cloche like this. (I have a pattern I can send thats almost the same)

Hats like this, this, this , this, or any of the hats from here.

Sewing

Sewing machine apron (to some specifications) (examples on wist)
Needle book (to some specifications)
Crochet and Knitting needle holder (to some specifications aka, different sized slots and a snap or mag closure flap holding them in button or mag closure outside of roll.  Strip for embroidery needles across bottom)

ANY 1950's style dress (with full skirt, no pencils)

Small purse made to some specifications just big enough to hold my everyday items.

A coffee bag like this

BIGGEST SEWING WISH
I would love someone to sew me a project bag.  I have the pattern already, its an old Amy Butler bag.  Ill send the pattern, and even pitch in on the cost of fabric if thats an issue, I just dont have the sewing skills to do a good job on this bag. 

pinafore... any pinafore. like this.
If you have a serger? Please a fleece jacket like this (the bottom one) in light and dark olive green! (or similar colors) Theres a tute and everything

Wrist cuff wallet like this, or this

Belt with pocket like this.

Fabric Portfolios for school, like drawing portfolios (with space for an average 3 ring notebook on one side and loose papers on the other side) I need 3-4 matching ones eventually, but even one would be totally awesome Amy Butler has a pattern for kind-of what Im looking for (its here), and there are a few tutorials as wellhere's one that's almost exactly what I want.  here.

Bubble dress, or any other Jersey knit dress that doesn't cling to the hips. Like this or a ton of others If you know how to sew with sent measurements I have a project with you!

Other stuff

Felted wool stones in shades of grey, around 1.5-2 inches in diameter. 

A long chunky necklace with interesting bits of wood, stone, and vintagey tidbits.  Lots of examples on my wist!

Stitch Markers, with natural stones or abalone, both crochet and knit

Custom made reusable stencils

Temperance Brennan (from Bones) inspired necklaces (the more tribal the better!)
Look here.

Headbands like this, or this or this. Theres lots more examples on my wist! Please make them with elastic in the back!

BIGGEST OTHER WISH
Feather hair fancies, like this, or like any of these. (but no fake colors please!)

A beautiful plush or needle felted banana slug (very realistic looking)

I would absolutely love a needle felted, realistic looking Emperor Penguin (even a family perhaps or just a baby?)

Something to wear (skirt, shirt, underwear, scarf, dress, etc) with an octopus, penguin, ray, banana slug, Doctor Who theme, Terry Pratchett theme, Killer Bunny theme, my tattoo, or something off of my username. 

A tree necklace holder like this or this or this.

Id love someone whos really good at graphic design to help me design a logo that has to do with my username. 

A rubber stamp with my tattoo on it (look here)

Custom tags for the things I make my clothes, knitwear etc. 

SUPPLIES

Wooden embroidery hoops, especially vintage. 
Vintage or interesting lace.  One foot square at least. 

Fun vintagey charms pendants buttons chunky beads etc (lots of examples on my wist) (no gold!)

Fun vintagey, natural color (no neons) trims, ribbons, yarns leathers etc, 1 yards at least

Wool felt in earthy colors.  NO NEONS. 

Elastic for shirring. 

10 foot lengths of vintagey lace, yarn, ribbon rick-rack or soft fabric in natural fibers and earthy colors to make a rapunzel scarf.

Roving for felting, pre-dyed beautiful rich earthy colors. 

Skeleton keys like this, this, and this

Old typewriter keys...
Old watch parts
The little pieces that you screw to the back of something to make it into a belt buckle.  I cant find them ANYWHERE.

BIGGEST SUPPLY WISH
Feathers! No fake colors, but feathers feathers feathers! Lots and lots of feathers. 

Grey Seatbelts to make a seatbelt purse. 

Small glass vials like this in any shape, even just straight vials. 

Origami paper, particularly kinds made out of interesting materials like net, linen, rice paper etc, but of course just normal paper as well!

Wool Fabric, (fleece, flannel, boucle, tweed, gabardine, crepe, worsted plaid, etc) in earthy colors.  At least 1.5 yards, 2-3 preferred.  (examples here)
2 yards of a soft flannel with penguins or octopi.
Jersey Knit fabric in rich earthy colors. 2 yards minimum of each color. 

Fabric Paints (not puffy)
Fabric Markers
Bleach Pens

YARN YARN YARN YARN YARN (Natural, soft, unique, hand-dyed, chunky, thin, bamboo, silk, wool, soy, noro, and more.) just nothing neon, scratchy, too synthetic, or icky.

Knitting Needles (dare I ask, bamboo?) (particularly circular, various sizes and kinds).
A Yarn Winder
A bead loader/spinner
(lightly used is fine for all of the above)

Plain Silk Mens Ties Most colors

Old plain brown leather belts so I can make one of these

A Beginning Resin Kit
RESIN SPOON KIT!!! With resin, prepared spoons, and awesome vintagey ephemera and paper etc for inside the spoons To make things like this

Vintage womans patterns (bust 38) 1965ish or older

Any number of various craft books, lots on my wist, and Amy Butler books.

EXTRAS

Excellent vintagey ephemera

BEESWAX CANDLES

Small boxes... not kitchyI really really need little boxes, I use them for EVERYTHING. Jewelry, hair clips, make-up, ephemera, camera cards, vitamins, band-aids, needles, pins, buttons, beads, and just about everything else small you can think of.  Seriously, Id really love a pretty, nice, small box.  Or two or three.  This could be something you have lying around and throw in as an extra, OR something you make beautiful as my whole wish.  TALK TO ME ABOUT IT THOUGH PLEASE! No more cardboard! I love WOOD instead!

Anything hookah related I just bought a beautiful Mya hookah, and Id love more to go with her.  Hose covers, shisha, wind covers, cleaning tools, bowls, well, anything really

« Last Edit: December 09, 2008 02:17:33 PM by elmpixie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST
BLOG

Couture
Bag with a plan
Wearables
Wall-E
poerava
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2008 04:18:08 PM »

I claim elmpixie for something from her ravelry faves.

WISH LIST:

I am working on a quilt using the lovely red bird fabric Velvet Rose sent me, I am trying to collect red and white prints, 100% cotton. Its a log cabin variation so 2,5 strips are fine but Ill definitely will take bigger pieces too.

Crafted:

A basket to keep my wips under control (in whatever medium youd like)
   A skirt, in a darker fabric (black, dark gray or brown, navy) cotton or heavier weight  (corduroy, maybe), a darker  large floral would also be great.
   A pair of slippers, they can be store bought and embellished (I have a preference for embroidery), knitted/crocheted then felted for durability or made from scratch if you feel so inclined
   A fabric wall organizer, it doesn't have to be very big, maybe just 3 pockets to keep my mail and magazine from crowding the coffee table. Thanks eightdandelions
   A bathrobe or something similar for lounging in my pjs
   A t-shirt with something embroidered on it (size small), an owl would be awesome.
   Art for my walls, especially for the living room and the craft/exercise room, a small quilted wall hanging would totally make my day. (example in my etsy faves)
   Babette blanket  http://shop.interweave.com/store/Babette-Blanket-P235C0.aspx?src=BP080117, I love those colors but shades of blue would be great too.
   Mittens or gloves, the warmer, the better, my hands get super cold, lined would be great.
   A fabric scrap belt. http://juicy-bits.typepad.com/juicy_bits/2008/08/scrappy-summer.html Thanks
   A thread catcher for when I am sewing on the couch
   This hat
   A drawing of my tatoo maybe on a tree or with swirlies??
   scoodie, with fleece or something nice and soft on the inside
   Anything you are really good at you think I would like.
NEW! Leg warmers

Supplies:
   You can check my   wists and etsy faves
   Circular knitting needles, every sizes and length welcome.
   Scissors (left-handed ones)
   Fabric, I recently got a sewing machine and I am trying to build a stash.
   Yarn: hand-dyed, handspun or really any kind (no mohair though, we cant seem to agree giving mohair a second chance and I am also not too keen on novelty yarns and acrylics), please send enough for at least a small project. Any weight welcome.
   The  drive-thru sweater pattern from knit and tonic
   http://www.weewonderfuls.com/wee_wonderfuls/store/put-together-5.html
   Last minute knitted gift by Joelle Hoverson
   Last minute patchwork and quilted gifts By Joelle Hoverson
   Any book on sewing, quilting or knitting.
   Chalkboard fabric
   Quilting tools (rulers, cutting tools, marking pens, ...)
   A ravelry kit.
   cotton thread
   Any of these 3 patterns, vivian, broderie, wintergreen mittens or a twist collective gift certificate

Extras:
   If you are in the UK, some milk chocolate digestive biscuit (my faves)
   Kinder chocolate products.

ABOUT ME:
I am Marie and I live in Chicago, USA.
Some of you already know but I recently lost my husband last month after a battle with leukemia. My life is a little upside down right now.
My favorite colors are soft pinks, blues, browns, yellows, reds, greens  and black. I dont really like orange. I am learning how to quilt. I also knit so anything related to that is a hit with me.
I have a thing for owls, I got an owl tattoo for my husbands birthday.
I am in need of things to help me organize my space (baskets, trays and what not).
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008 04:27:25 PM by poerava » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Poerava
Please consider being a bone marrow/stem cell donor, you could help save a life. http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Join_the_Donor_Registry/index.html
I have vintage sewing pattern in various sizes available for trade. Also a vintage knitting booklet available. pm if intereste
Saphyre

I love my new pink hair!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2008 05:05:12 PM »

I claim poerava for a scoodie! This is my first swap and I'm very excited about it!
This is my first claim; none sent, none recieved

I live in Ohio, with my DH, 3 dogs, and 3 cats. I have a son in the army, who''s due home soon for xmas! I like all colors and most styles, I'm easy to get along with.

Crafted items;
* A pop tab purse like this one; http://handbags.novica.com/soda-pop-top/soda-pop-top-shoulder-bag-pink-mandala-energy/127382/
* A purse like this one; http://handbags.novica.com/handle-handbags/handbag-pink-purse/89232/
* A purse like this one; http://handbags.novica.com/slings/cotton-handbag-siamese-blush/152485/
* A knit purse like this one; http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=278996.0  (pink, blue, purple, or variegated)
* A quilted americana purse, medium to large size
* A record purse like this one; http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=269077.0
* A rapunzel scarf similar to this one; http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=276951.0
* A pair of L Boxers/sleep shorts for DH, Harley themed, or guitars, music notes( he had to have something on the list lol)
* A knit or lace shawl like this; http://www.michaels.com/art/online/projectsheet?pid=e03487
  or this one; http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=269426.0 
* Chainmail jewelry
* Homemade soaps/bath bombs/bath salts/
* Homemade trailmix with lotsa yummy dried fruit in it
* Anything from my wists; http://www.wists.com/Saphyre

Supplies;
* Fabric; knit, metallic, stretch lace, music themed(guitars, or notes), pink or blue camo, anything really
* Eyelet/grommet tape, black is my first choice, but white, blue, pink, red, brown, purple are all good
* Rotary cutter
* Pinking shears, edged scissors
* Sewing notions; trims, elastics, bias tape, o-rings, d-rings, rick rack, etc.
* Size 16 snaps for my snapsetter tool any color
* Fabric paint
* Fabric markers
* Bleach pens
* Tie-dye/Batik supplies; fabric dye(not rit pls), soda ash, batik wax, etc.
* Shrinky dink paper
* Buttons
* Zippers
* Beginner's resin kit
* Beginner's soap making kit
* Purse making supplies
* Old converse any size, any condition
* Old heels any size, any condition

Extras;
Coffees, teas, chocolates,
anything for my dogs is always a treat,
anything to do with butterflies, faeries, dragons, bears(grizzlies not teddies)

« Last Edit: December 09, 2008 05:12:17 PM by Saphyre » THIS ROCKS   Logged

elmpixie

Four's Treble

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2008 05:12:27 PM »

I claim saphyre for a bunch of supplies...

updated!

Only all natural/not itchy yarns and fabrics please! Wool is fine, but I prefer a nice wool mix for softness sake.  FOR GODS SAKE NO ACRYLIC PLEASE! I always have this posted, but people STILL send me stuff from acrylic.  Ill never wear it! I cant! Thanks

Im a California girl at heart living in Long Island NY so warm things are always appreciated! I like rich earthy colors (browns, blues, greens, purples, greys and things like burnt orange, and mustard yellow) I LOVE penguins, rays and octopi, Doctor Who, and Terry Pratchett.  I also played the violin for 18 years before being forced to stop due to an injury right before I went to Julliard, so violin/classical music themes are close to my heart and very appreciated. 

HUGE WISH!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY would like a GOCCO japanese print maker... if you have one you don't use, I'd be willing to negotiate for it... crafts/money/cleaning your kitchen for the next 30 years perhaps?

Anything from my Ravelry favorites list if you have a Ravelry account.  Check here. (this list is HUGE and seriously, Id love anything from it)

Id especially love a Ravelry Kit where you pick something from my Ravelry favorites list, and send me what I need to make it (the pattern, enough of the right kind of yarn, the right needles and any notions needed) If you have lots of yarn and needles, but no Ravelry account, PM me for a somewhat smaller selection of patterns Id love to do that I have put aside. 

Anything from my wists
I keep them very carefully updated on a regular basis.  I would love to receive anything from them. 

CRAFTS

Knitted/Crochet Things

A cowl like this (if you dont have ravelry Ill send you the pattern, its just a cowl with a leaf stitch pattern) in a pretty olive green variegated soft yarn. 

Fingerless gloves like this in olive green.

A head wrap like this or even just some yarn like this, really big and fluffy, mohair-y but big or whatever this is!

Sewing

Crochet and Knitting needle holder (to some specifications aka, different sized slots and a snap or mag closure flap holding them in button or mag closure outside of roll.  Strip for embroidery needles across bottom)

Small purse made to some specifications just big enough to hold my everyday items.

A coffee bag like this

BIGGEST SEWING WISH
I would love someone to sew me a project bag.  I have the pattern already, its an old Amy Butler bag.  Ill send the pattern, and even pitch in on the cost of fabric if thats an issue, I just dont have the sewing skills to do a good job on this bag. 

If you have a serger? Please a fleece jacket like this (the bottom one) in light and dark olive green! (or similar colors) Theres a tute and everything

Belt with pocket like this.

Fabric Portfolios for school, like drawing portfolios (with space for an average 3 ring notebook on one side and loose papers on the other side) I need 3-4 matching ones eventually, but even one would be totally awesome Amy Butler has a pattern for kind-of what Im looking for (its here), and there are a few tutorials as wellhere's one that's almost exactly what I want.  here.

Bubble dress, or any other Jersey knit dress that doesn't cling to the hips. Like this or a ton of others If you know how to sew with sent measurements I have a project with you!

Other stuff

A long chunky necklace with interesting bits of wood, stone, and vintagey tidbits.  Lots of examples on my wist!

Temperance Brennan (from Bones) inspired necklaces (the more tribal the better!)
Look here.

Headbands like this, or this or this. Theres lots more examples on my wist! Please make them with elastic in the back!

BIGGEST OTHER WISH
Feather hair fancies, like this, or like any of these. (but no fake colors please!)

I would absolutely love a needle felted, realistic looking Emperor Penguin (even a family perhaps or just a baby?)

Something to wear (skirt, shirt, underwear, scarf, dress, etc) with an octopus, penguin, ray, banana slug, Doctor Who theme, Terry Pratchett theme, Killer Bunny theme, my tattoo, or something off of my username. 

Id love someone whos really good at graphic design to help me design a logo that has to do with my username. 

SUPPLIES

Fun vintagey charms pendants buttons chunky beads etc (lots of examples on my wist) (no gold!)

Fun vintagey, natural color (no neons) trims, ribbons, yarns leathers etc, 1 yards at least

Elastic for shirring. 

10 foot lengths of vintagey lace, yarn, ribbon rick-rack or soft fabric in natural fibers and earthy colors to make a rapunzel scarf.

Old typewriter keys...
Old watch parts
The little pieces that you screw to the back of something to make it into a belt buckle.  I cant find them ANYWHERE.

BIGGEST SUPPLY WISH
Feathers! No fake colors, but feathers feathers feathers! Lots and lots of feathers. 

Origami paper, particularly kinds made out of interesting materials like net, linen, rice paper etc, but of course just normal paper as well!

Wool Fabric, (fleece, flannel, boucle, tweed, gabardine, crepe, worsted plaid, etc) in earthy colors.  At least 1.5 yards, 2-3 preferred.  (examples here)

Fabric Markers
Bleach Pens

YARN YARN YARN YARN YARN (Natural, soft, unique, hand-dyed, chunky, thin, bamboo, silk, wool, soy, noro, and more.) just nothing neon, scratchy, too synthetic, or icky.

Knitting Needles (dare I ask, bamboo?) (particularly circular, various sizes and kinds).
A Yarn Winder
A bead loader/spinner

A Beginning Resin Kit
RESIN SPOON KIT!!! With resin, prepared spoons, and awesome vintagey ephemera and paper etc for inside the spoons To make things like this

EXTRAS

BEESWAX CANDLES

Small boxes... not kitchyI really really need little boxes, I use them for EVERYTHING. Jewelry, hair clips, make-up, ephemera, camera cards, vitamins, band-aids, needles, pins, buttons, beads, and just about everything else small you can think of.  Seriously, Id really love a pretty, nice, small box.  Or two or three.  This could be something you have lying around and throw in as an extra, OR something you make beautiful as my whole wish.  TALK TO ME ABOUT IT THOUGH PLEASE! No more cardboard! I love WOOD instead!

Anything hookah related I just bought a beautiful Mya hookah, and Id love more to go with her.  Hose covers, shisha, wind covers, cleaning tools, bowls, well, anything really

THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST
BLOG

Couture
Bag with a plan
Wearables
Wall-E
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2008 06:53:03 PM »

I claim elmpixie for a "Temperance Brennan (from Bones) inspired necklaces (the more tribal the better!)" - and maybe some extras!

3 claims, 0 sent, 0 in transit, 0 received (is this the number for who I received from or who received from me? no one received form me, but I received from one person) figured it out...

--------------------

I am Ronda and I live in Iowa, in the middle of the USA. I am new to this swap, but do swap a lot - I thought I would give this a whirl as it has always looked like fun!

I am an eclectic pagan, so please respect that when crafting for me. My hubby is a retired US Marine who works at a factory now and volunteers at the VFW more than he is home, LOL! Only one of my 6 kids still lives at home. The rest are out there in the world, fending for themselves for the most part, and I have some grandkids to boot, LOL!

I am pretty busy but do several crafts - jewelry making, embroidery and hand sewing, crocheting are the ones I am most familiar with but I do other crafts as well. I like dark colors, and jewel tones. My greatest non-crafty passion is for rocks, crystals and seashells! and chocolate  Roll Eyes

Before you claim me, check this list and make sure that you don't send me things on it, or that have been near things on it, as my allergies are serious business.

Sadly it is a long list of allergens - wool or dander from any herd animal, some laces and other natural fabrics, including hemp (silk or cotton is OK, linen is not), some acrylic blends if they have metal thread in them though poly/cotton seem to not be a problem, dairy, cigarette smoke, rodents (really, we had a rat and I was allergic to the poor baby), aloe, anything floral, pine scent and pollen, molds, most soaps and detergents, anything Avon, most make up, all metals except sterling silver, and some stones because they have metal in them - I can have them just can't wear them in jewelry, adhesives (like on band aids but also some crafting glues - they are usually OK if they are dry, and I don't come into contact with them wet), there is more - just ask and I will let you know if it is an issue

this is how serious it is - I went into anaphylactic shock twice over the hypoallergenic laundry soap the hospital used last time I had surgery, faint traces of cigarette smoke on something can make me sick for a week despite taking two sorts of allergy pills every day, and breathing in wool fibers has sent me to the ER.

I am NOT allergic to cats, dogs, birds or dust.

I also talk too much...  did you notice?

OK - now that I have scared away all potential partners...

this is my wish list (most wanted in green):

Crafts
large tote bags, for sorting and storing supplies or WIPs, that can hold a lot of weight

a lap quilt would be awesome and doesn't have to be fancy ( I know that is probably a reach)

knitted scarves similar to any on my wists or profile or pick your own pattern - I am enamoured of scarves, and cheap to make for as you can use Red Heart Super Saver and I will be happy and safe!

I like mittens too...  Roll Eyes

T-shirts for me (mens XXXL as I am a big girl) with crafty things on them, or dragons, or dragonflies, or something you think I would like - that I can wear at craft shows

a hoodie or T-shirt for my daughter, size med or large, black and pink or white and black - sortof emo/goth/punk - reconstructed is awesome - happy bunny, anime, a kitty cat, totoro, or anything Japanese-ish - her nickname is little kitty   thank you missmuffcake for claiming my daughter!

something for the hubby with the marine corp emblem or the VFW emblem or any generic patriotic theme in/on it (coffee cup, storage container, T-shirt in XXL mens, notecards, whatever), or the University of Iowa Hawkeyes gold and black football team emblem/colors  Roll Eyes

poly clay dragons, about 3 to 4 inches - there is one on my wists that I have and would like more similar to him, in all the colors of the rainbow except I have a white one, a green one and a black one already:
http://www.wists.com/RondaS/8a0774796dc3bdba6ee814635e9940ce?offset=0

fabric covered boxes like on my profile (there is a tute)

wooden boxes in a variety of sizes - painted, stained, decorated, just nailed together, whatever

soft fabric drawstring bags made of cotton or other natural fabric (other than those I am allergic to) about 3 by 5 inches in size or so, or larger  thank you mimiw for such awesome bags!

a thing that will hold a book up and open and let me have my hands free while sitting at a table or desk working

Craft Supplies

any 4mm round stone beads
strands of stone chips in greens, yellows, reds or browns

stamped embroidery pillowcases for me to embroider on and embelish
embroidery floss in any color

small containers that are safe for pouring and burning candles in

Extras
tumbled stones or crystals

any stone or crystal spheres that are 20mm to 30mm in size

chocolate  Wink

have a great time!

Ronda
Blessings!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008 07:16:17 PM by RondaS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
lamamarco
Lauren :)

sewing IS love.

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2008 07:21:42 PM »

I claim RhondaS for a knitted scarf or two!

This is my first claim! 0 sent, 0 received.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi! I'm Lauren, I'm 18 and in California..... you can read more about me and my weirdness in my profile as I wrote a pretty long bio. I like dark earthy tones, so no pastels or neons please! I don't have any serious allergies but I am sensitive to cigarette smoke, if you wash it first it should be fine :] I love cutesy snails and owls as well as polka dots and vintage fabrics. I collect erasers and Pez dispensers! I love the smell of lavender and citrus!

I am a pretty easy person to please and will love anything you make for me!

CRAFTS
Earrings (I really like dangle-y ones with a simple or vintage feel)
http://brandolina.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/08/day-3-blue-mood.htmla
Necklaces....
http://brandolina.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/03/easy-to-make.html [in green or black or purple]
Felted jewelry
Magnets to stick on my wall [Have to be strong!]
Hair thingies [decorated bobby pins or ponytail holders etc]
Monogrammed stationary
Cloth napkins in cool fabrics! [vintage-y, polka dots, trees, leaves, japanese imports]
Knit maryjanes [I wear a size 7.5 – 8] or crochet slippers!
Small knit/crochet face scrubbies [2 x 2 inches]
Bath Puff  [pattern below or anything similar!]
http://hometown.aol.com/lffunt/bath.htm
Stitch markers
Fork Bracelet [doesn't have to have a jewel or be extra fancy]
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=117157.0
Spoon pendant
Tree of Life Pendant [Green or brown]

SUPPLIES
Wool Felt, any color, any size! + bits of felted sweaters
Yarn/Ribbon/Fabric strips/Ric Rac [ten foot lengths] to make a Rupunzel Scarf
Velvet Ribbon
Any bits of interesting paper + ephmera [magazinze cut outs, bits of old books, scrapbooking paper, etc]
Beads of any kind! [Except for plastic pony beads]
Security envelopes [You know the ones with the interesting patterns on the inside]
Sequins of any color or size
Dylon fabric dye [any color]
12 inch zippers
Yarn of any kind!

Thank you! :]

« Last Edit: December 09, 2008 07:31:33 PM by lamamarco » THIS ROCKS   Logged

elmpixie

Four's Treble

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2008 07:49:34 PM »

I claim lamamarco for crochet slippers...

3rd post 0 sent/received

just updated!

Anything from my wists

CRAFTS

Knitted/Crochet Things

Fingerless gloves like this

Sewing

I LOVE JERSEY KNIT DRESSES!!! PLEASE MAKE ME ONE! there are tons of examples on my wist. 

A top like this

A dress like this

A fitted womens vest.

A coffee bag like this

A shirt like this

BIGGEST SEWING WISH

Other stuff

Look here.

BIGGEST OTHER WISH

SUPPLIES

Elastic for shirring. 

Old typewriter keys...
Old watch parts

BIGGEST SUPPLY WISH

Fabric Markers
Bleach Pens

A Yarn Winder
A bead loader/spinner

A Beginning Resin Kit

EXTRAS

BEESWAX CANDLES

« Last Edit: December 10, 2008 12:01:17 AM by elmpixie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST
BLOG

Couture
Bag with a plan
Wearables
Wall-E
beccabadger
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2008 02:21:01 AM »

I claim elmpixie some supplies (ties, origami paper, feathers if I can find some, and a couple other things).

This is my first claim (ever), 0, 0.

Hi, I'm Bekki, I'm 20 and I'm from Bristol in the UK. I live with my parents, along with a cat, a hamster, two gerbils, a load of fish and a load of stick insects. I love spiders, cats, ducks, and all sorts of animals. I play the flute, and love music. My favourite colours are dark and electric blue and black, but I like most dark colours. I love old, victorian style things. I sew, knit, cook and love to try anything new. I love reading. I love the show Stargate!

I'm allergic to dogs, cats (I know, I have one, so don't worry too much about fur as long as it's not huge amounts), lavender, any flowery smelling things. If something smells, try to make it vanilla/strawberry/fruity etc please!

Crafts:

A wallet for both cards and change
A bag (messanger style) for my music, flute, and possibly piccolo. It'll need to be quite big.
Cloth pads
Bag for pads
Small make up bag
Night shirt (ask me for sizes)
Lace gloves
Candles
A black petticoat (ask for sizes)
Something Stargate related
Some sort of gothicy artwork, not too big.
Handkerchiefs (black, blue etc)
A surprise!

Supplies:

Ribbon, any colour
Double Knit Yarn, any colour, any length
Fabric, any types, any patterns, apart from skulls. I'm not a skulls type person.
Black and blue zips, any length
Lace
Lace trim
Any other gothicy bits and pieces
Scrapbooking/card making supplies

Thank you to whoever claims me!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008 02:58:07 AM by sg1psychopath » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Linda Ronstadt Talks About Her Career and New Memoir
Dwayne Ballen: What Are You Reading?
Author Nicholas Sparks LIVE
Psychiatrist Pens Psychological Thriller Romance Novel
Carolyn Dalgliesh Talks About the Sensory Child Gets Organized
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...