A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,361
Currently Running With Scissors:
548 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: it's almost a crafty space now!  (Read 7287 times)
Tags for this thread: craft_room  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftygal76
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008 09:39:51 AM »

i gotta ask what size is your cutting mat? dh is trying to find one that size for me so i wont have to struggle cutting my pieces out on the smaller one i already do have..thanks!..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wife to Cary & mom to 5 awesome kids!
kymj
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008 03:00:43 PM »

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! What a great space!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onlybluemomma
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008 08:58:18 AM »

That space is great!
I used to have a craft/beading room before our third little man came along Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009 12:41:44 PM »

Great job I love the colors and organization.  I am also in the process of turning a spare bedroom into my craft room.  I have the same white cabinets, and love them.  Maybe when I finish I will make this my first craft post.
I just found this site and am loving it. Happy orginized crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dee_a
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2009 12:52:34 PM »

Wow, what a great job.  I am in the middle of the same transformation also.  You gave me a lot of ideas.

My craft room is huge, and it has a spare twin bed, and also the kids have their tv there for the playstions........it is a huge room....I don't mind them being up there, cause with my 10 year old, most of the time he turns off the tv and helps me and it is "our" time. and my 16 year old comes up there to get onto the internet, so that is "our" time.  And when we have company they sleep there.  will have to take pictures so u can better understand
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009 12:55:36 PM by dee_a » THIS ROCKS   Logged
vertigoat
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2009 04:22:20 AM »

hey, everyone's been really sweet about my crafty space that wasn't finished but i was feeling like quitting so i posted pics for motivation. many, many thank yous:>

craftygal- it's tooo early for me but went in and looked at cutting mat. it looks like 35x23. that seems weird to me. i should be able to read the measurements on a labelled cutting mat. but that's what it said. i thought. blinkblinkblink sleepy

kymj- danke:>

onlybluemamma- i'm whining in my head about having to give up craft space to kids Wink it's like.. Hopehopehopehopefor kids NOOOO what Am I Thinking?!?! That means No More Craft space!! NOOOOOOOOO :/ ohdear.

quaggy- I'm loving those lil white cubes too, but sometimes wish the storage compartments were a bit bigger 'cause some of my stuff is bulky. grrr. but all in all i love em

dee- wow. I have got craft room envy now. lol. the whole room is ~12x11 and i have one half of it so. It's nice to have even that much room for it playing though. and no idea if i'll get to keep it. so... yeah. trying to enjoy while I can..

thanks for the kind words people. i jumped the gun posting pics in the 'completed projects' forum. ya'll are motivating me to finally go finish:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ViolentDelights
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009 08:21:01 PM »

Oh my gosh. This is amazing. I am working on my own craft room right now but this completely blows my room away.
Very well done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
theshipshape
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009 06:43:39 PM »

It looks great. I'm jealous of the dedicated craft space, but it has motivated me to overhaul my area.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
badwildrose
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2011 09:14:02 AM »

i hope that most of the pain her loss has left with you has eased.  Perhaps the crafting that you do now reminds you of the time you shared crafting with her.  Keep her memory in your heart. 

I found this as I contemplate what I want to do with an empty (or soon to be) bedroom in our house. My oldest has left for college, and will probably not be moving home after.  My husband has talked for years about turning the empty room into a smoking room, and I've always just figured that's what would happen.  Can you imagine my surprise when he said I should take it for my crafty stuff.  He does have one very real concern... he thinks he'll never see me again.

I know exactly where he can find me.

I am more excited by this prospect than I have been for many many years.  I'll take pictures of the transformation as I go along.  Have you made more improvements? how did his side of the room turn out (and no, i'm not sharing mine)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fochaux
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2011 04:56:05 PM »

hugs to you!  you did an AWESOME job!  what did you use to organize your fabric into 'bolts"?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Since my girls actually nap (knock on wood), I am going to start trying to work off my negative feedback.  Life got hectic with their early arrival.  I apologize for the inconveniences my flaking caused.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Make Glazed Baby Back Ribs with Garlic and Rosemary
Learn how to make an Heirloom Beet and Vidalia Onion Salad
Learn how to Make a Vidalia Onion and Applewood Bacon Vinaigrette
Learn how to Finish a Vidalia Sweet Onion and Crab Souffle
Learn how to Make the Base for a Vidalia Sweet Onion and Crab Souffle
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...