A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
623 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sublime Stitching Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 2301 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crafty gurll
« on: November 26, 2008 01:13:25 PM »

Time to post all your sublime goodness!

Swappers:

crafty gurlllll   Cool<----->im sew silly  Cool
good time girl     Cool<----->crazy red   Cool
doll becky   Cool  <----->allie star   Cool
poyupop  Cool<----->cigarettes & valentines Cool

Smiley=sent
 Grin=received
 Cheesy=sent & received
 Cool=feedback given
 Huh=where are you/contact me asap!
 Shocked=sending late with communiction

« Last Edit: December 13, 2008 09:40:53 PM by crafty gurlllll » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008 01:01:23 PM »

Oh WOW! I am the first to get to post!
So ......I recieved ~! *picture twirling happy dancing*  Cheesy

I got my package from our lovely organizer, Craftygurlllll, and boy did kiddo and I get some treasures!!
First off...
I asked for  Crazy Kitchen coasters for my kitchen and  if she wanted to give away some of her pottery as I LOVE pottery to send it on and...voila!Beautiful!!! (Ok, gotta know where ya got the wooden disks! i have been looking for some! lol) I just adore the lovely spoon rest leaf you hand crafted for me! THANK YOU!

Next up, My awsome kitchen towels! I LOVE these and I can never have too many kitchen towels as I am a cronic hand washer and go thru several a day! haha   I just love teh embroidery she did on these! There is even a church in the middle of town!...I like to think the veggies are headed into town in this pic  Cheesy

I mentioned I would love a book bag cause I read a lot and take my book and projects with me everywhere...and she granted that wish too! With an "overdue: bookmark that is too cute!

Next, I looked to find some happies for my kiddo! An adorable necklace set with pin (how did you know I call her monkey!? lol)

and finally to keep from picture overload here I combined the rest in a shot Smiley
Some plastic stain glass veggies kit to paint with kiddo and she sent along magnets to use on  the backs if we wish, as well as a pretty blue fat quarter, floss, and the cutest day of the week mice transfer!

Thank you so much for everything! I can only hope you like your package half as much as I adore mine!!!
Craftster hugs!!!
~Im Sew Silly Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
crafty gurll
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008 02:23:49 PM »

Just received my package from Im Sew Silly!  Love it all!   :DShe has mad wood burning skills, check out this awesome tray:

The sides have scrolly flowers all over them & the bottom is covered with glass to protect the very awesomely embroidered sugar skull.  It even has my craftster name, and she made it look like it was stitched(notice the needle on the end of gurlllll, how cute is that. Wink)

Next a large button with a skein of yarn & knitting needles:

Eight napkins with the nicest beaded napkin rings, all ready to embroider on.  They match the dining room *perfectly*:

And a rockin' kitchen towel:

Thanks again Im Sew Silly! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008 02:44:10 PM »

I am so happy you like it and I couldnt help but to giggle at your comment of the 'mad wood burning skills' as I have never been told that one before.  Cheesy

Here is a pic I took before it left here  that shows the sides of it. (hope its ok I added this pic)

and I am so happy the purple is right for your dining room. LOL I think I did as much chasing beads as I did stringing them for the napkin rings since Kiddo was 'helping' me  Cheesy

I absolutely LOVE what you sent me Smiley

and you havent shared yet where you found the wooden disks!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
crafty gurll
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008 03:00:44 PM »

Your wood burning makes mine look like a hack job! Cheesy  Thanks for taking a picture of the sides, my camera was not cooperating! Wink

Oh, the coasters were bought from Pat Catan's, my local craft store, but I think only Ohio has Pat Catan's Huh  I found them in the wood section & they are made by Darice.  That store is completely awesome, and has *EVERYTHING* except fabric. Cheesy 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

cigarettesandvalentines
Red ships of Spain!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008 10:50:15 PM »

wow, both packages are great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Someone has to go back and get a shitload of dimes."

Personal Swaps? Love 'em! Drop me a PM

etsy! http://www.etsy.com/shop/historystuffed

http://hamiltonsstupidhat.blogspot.com/
poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008 11:37:49 AM »

What fantastic packages... I love em'! What a great job on the tray!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008 08:29:55 PM »

I met my partner today at Starbucks to give her, her package. OH MY!!! she is soooo cute and awesome. I am very fortunate to have met such a nice person. I also have my package which is just to die for! In fact I used one... as soon as I got home I took it out shopping with me. I will have to put the photos up tomorrow as the battery is currently charging... THANK YOU SO MUCH cigarettesandvalent ines!!!! you are the best!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008 10:26:33 PM by poyupop » THIS ROCKS   Logged
cigarettesandvalentines
Red ships of Spain!

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008 08:42:45 PM »

I got a fantastic package from Poyupop today!  I LOVE all the goodies she made!

I found my camera in the abyss that is my kitchen counter, so I'll be posting pics tomorrow (it's too dark in my apartment to take pics tonight).

It was great to finally meet up with another Craftster Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Someone has to go back and get a shitload of dimes."

Personal Swaps? Love 'em! Drop me a PM

etsy! http://www.etsy.com/shop/historystuffed

http://hamiltonsstupidhat.blogspot.com/
AllieStar
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008 01:20:10 PM »

Wow, love that tray!!! Cheesy Those napkins look so ready to be embroidered on, how exciting!!! Love the beaded napkin rings, all the towels, those COASTERS!!, the spoon rest is so cute, and that fabric goes perfectly with the librarian patterns... whoa!! Great crafted items everyone!!

Awwww lucky girls! I've never met up with another Craftster member, not to mention meet up at a Starbucks for a swap exchange! Grin

Going to show off what Doll Becky sent me in just a few! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

coffee. myspace. cupcakes. flickr. embroidery.
NEW! my crafty blog >> ice pink stars!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Heated Rollers
How to Cut Your Own Fringe
How to Dry Your Hair
How to Style Naturally Curly Hair
Hairdressing Essentials Conditioner
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...