A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,371
Currently Running With Scissors:
502 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Working on goodies and wanted to share  (Read 2480 times)
Tags for this thread: bath_bomb , sugar_scrub , makeup  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tinkswings
« on: November 26, 2008 09:49:29 AM »

I have been work work working so I wanted to take a time out and share with you all some of what I am making. I have an open house this Sat and I am getting stuff ready! ( I will post pics of the open house later if people want to see) Here are some of the goodies

Sugar Plum Fairies Surprize Gumdrops (bath bombs with sponge shapes inside):

Angel Cheeks Balm: an all natural balm for little ones (or anyones) cheeks to protect from the elements.

Snuffy Buster Balm: Another all natural balm, this one is made to resemble 'vicks' but is all natural.

Sugar Scrub.. cause EVERYONE needs to use sugar scrub.. mmmmm.. I made them in Pink Sugar Type, Christmas Cocoa-Nut (my own blend) and Cranberry

Facial Kits: With some artic mineral mud mask, mango face lotion, and a lip scrub and butter:

I have also been making tons of other things like mineral eyeshadow, body frostings, soaps, ducky soaps etc.. but I wont bore you with anymore pics lol

Thanks for looking, I hope you all are enjoying crafting this holiday season!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

This Tinkerbell girl loves to personal swap!
www.livelovebath.com
chocolatebutton
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008 09:57:08 AM »

i'm looking at these wanting to just tuck in and eat the whole lot *nom nom*. those balms look lovely. is the snuffy buster fairly strong smelling? i love stuff like that Smiley i wish i knew how to do stuff like this it's pretty amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CMFoster
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008 10:10:51 AM »

Those are so nice!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

italianchildhood

Ti canteremo noi cipressi i cori...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008 10:18:43 AM »

I love the surprise gumdrops!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://YouCraft.org ... free crafts classifieds
... with lots of cute things listed
Kitsune-Tearz
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008 10:22:58 AM »

i am jealous of your all natural product creating ability... i have to use mostly all natural stuff or i break out, but i have never had much luck making any... this, i personally find cool. and would have loved more pics lol (though i also have a fast computer)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dancedupapillon
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008 05:25:44 PM »

Those look excelent!  What is in the cheek balm?  My parents and I are training for the Hypothermic Half-Marathon and will be running in frost-bite weather, so I think it would be a nice stocking stuffer.  The Stuffy Buster Balm also sounds like a great idea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jamais sans mes ciseaux.
youngurban
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008 07:51:21 PM »

is it strange that i'm really interested in the lip scrub? this time of year makes my lips so dry and flaky. it's not cute. and it pretty much rules out wearing red lipstick. so i could benefit from this lip scrub you speak of.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008 09:10:06 PM »

These look great! Your labels are very nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 2/12

~The 2015 Quiltalong! is up and chugging along! Come join us!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
UnicornQueen
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008 11:51:37 PM »

I want some of that awesomeness! Do you sell it online?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tinkswings
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008 04:37:42 AM »

i am jealous of your all natural product creating ability... i have to use mostly all natural stuff or i break out, but i have never had much luck making any... this, i personally find cool. and would have loved more pics lol (though i also have a fast computer)
Yeah I hear you, I do my best to make everything all natural.. but I also LOVE scents.. so I add them... that would be the one thing in most of my things that makes it not all natural.. but i guess 98% would be pretty good lol..

Those look excelent!  What is in the cheek balm?  My parents and I are training for the Hypothermic Half-Marathon and will be running in frost-bite weather, so I think it would be a nice stocking stuffer.  The Stuffy Buster Balm also sounds like a great idea.
In the cheek balm is Olive Oil infused with Lavender and camomile, cocoa butter, coconut oil, castor oil, soy wax, vit E and Lavender EO. It comes in two sizes o.5 oz and 1.5 oz. I use it when I am walking the kids to school as its blustery here. Its moisturizing and the castor and soy wax act as barriors.

is it strange that i'm really interested in the lip scrub? this time of year makes my lips so dry and flaky. it's not cute. and it pretty much rules out wearing red lipstick. so i could benefit from this lip scrub you speak of.

Nope not weird its one of my favorite things too.... Its great for all the reasons you speak of.. its all natural too just not the flavor oils. but they are oil based at least.

I want some of that awesomeness! Do you sell it online?
I do have a VERY out of date website that I hope to work on next week (after my home show), but I do have a facebook group that has most of the goodies on it.. most people shop from there right now. Let me know if you want the link.

Thanks again everyone. I am very proud of my humble line of goodies lol... its so exciting to me to beable to create natural products, and my main goal is to prove to people that they can have natural quality products for a reasonable price.. I hate the fact that a lot of people that I talk to think that they can only get these kinds of thing from health food stores etc for like 3-4 times my prices.... sigh... oneday maybe more companies will go natural and green!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This Tinkerbell girl loves to personal swap!
www.livelovebath.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Braised Baby Carrots Recipe
How to Make Pork Loin Roast Sandwiches
How to make Arugula and Scallops with Cornbread
Shrimp Salad Recipe
How to Make Beer Nuts
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce
Mountain Views
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...