A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,100
Currently Running With Scissors:
623 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ~*Harry Potter Holiday*~  (Read 21487 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2008 07:36:46 AM »

Shocked WOW!!!!  What great goodies!  Grin
I LOVE, LOVE the monster book earrings!  They will be wisted!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2008 11:49:52 AM »

these packages just blow my mind.

I LOVE LOVE those felicis earrings, wherever do you guys find those teeny little bottles?

and the monster earrings are incredible! again, how do you do it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
indigo_roses
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2008 01:18:13 PM »

I LOVE LOVE those felicis earrings, wherever do you guys find those teeny little bottles?

I was going to ask the same thing! I want to make potion earrings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
zatanna
!gnitfarc naicigaM

!ytfarC

« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2008 01:41:34 PM »

Swap lurker here, but, I have gotten the potion bottles at Hobby Lobby. They are in the jewelry making section - the ones I got were in packs of 4.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2008 07:29:50 PM »

Swap lurker here, but, I have gotten the potion bottles at Hobby Lobby. They are in the jewelry making section - the ones I got were in packs of 4.

That's where I got my bottles Grin

Sidenote: In case you are wondering, I will be updating sending status and feedback tomorrow.  I usually do this more often, but the holidays have me a bit busy. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

abuckshort
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2008 08:21:36 PM »

i'm so glad you like everything mixymo!

Shocked WOW!!!!  What great goodies!  Grin
I LOVE, LOVE the monster book earrings!  They will be wisted!

i've never been wisted before!  Cheesy

i got my little bottles from a tiny place that sells jewellery odds and ends near me. i was so pleased to find them!

the monster book of monsters earrings i just made using supplies i already had from making a big notebook like that (brown faux fur and white felt for the teeth), i just had to find tiny eyes and stick pages in the middle ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2008 12:36:37 PM »

<ear piercing scream>

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I have been spoiled!!!!!!!!!  my day went from blah to I can't stop smiling!!!  if you couldn't tell, it's because I recieved from drinkdrankdrunk today and everything is freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!  get ready to be amazed.

first we have the box everything came in.  yup, I was in love from the first moment I set eyes on the box.   Tongue

the first thing I found was the snitch stocking with a little note on it and lots of goodies inside.  the note reads "Dobby decided to make you a stocking for this Christmas!  He hand sewed it himself, but thinks its wonkieness adds to it charm."  I love it!  inside I found a Hello Kitty pen, Hello Kitty charm, Hello Kitty winter stickers, my very own wand (woot!!!), 2 sleeping masks one naughty one nice, some Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans (finally!!!  I've been needing some Harry Potter candy!) and a Harry Potter keychain.

next we have a pair of spell bags.  the note reads "These are spell bags, in case the wand that chose you feels picky.  You can just [throw] a bag at the no good hoodlem!"  so loverly.   Cheesy

gotta love it.  got to freaking love it!!!  a Harry Potter doll.  OMG.  "This is a hand sewn Harry Potter black apple doll.  He has no mouth, but that shouldn't stop him from saving all mankind."  this may NEVER leave my sight.  I may have slipped back into my childhood, back to when I had a favorite toy that went with me everywhere...

I love this.  I think I've found my new bag.  YAY!  "A couple of red headed twins thought you might like this bag...It'll help get into some well deserved trouble."  boy were they right.  I've been wanting something that had to do with the Marauder's Map.  she answered my unvoiced prayers.   Grin

and lastly, the best freaking thing EVER.  I mean...EVER!!!

my very own BLACK Monster Book of Monsters.  "Hagrid has left you the last copy of The Monster Book of Monsters.  It's become tame in its old age, so you won't have to worry about losing all your fingers."  as you can see, she took the time to hollow out the inside of the book and even included my very own phoenix quill.

I absolutely LOVE my stuff.  after I was done opening everything, I was laughing so much I was nearly in tears.  I couldn't believe what I was finding in that box.  it's all amazing and the only thing that could have made me happier is if Daniel had been in the box too.   Tongue  oh well.  I'll just cuddle with my Harry doll.   Wink

thank you again, drinkdrankdrunk.  you are amazing.   Grin

</ear piercing scream>
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2008 01:46:50 PM »

OH MY GOODNESS I'M THE LUCKIEST GIRL EVER!  Karin is in fact the worlds most awesome swap partner!!! 
So, I was snuggled up on my couch reading this morning when there was a knock at the door...  who was there?  The postman looking rather odd.  When I opened the door he said, "You got a package.  All the way from Sweden!"  He then pointed at the return address just so I would believe him.  I think he was nearly as excited as me!
The very exciting package:

What do I find when I open my box?  Another box!  This one a hand painted with the Hogwarts crest!   

Oh goodness, what could be inside here?  A beautiful hand carved snitch rubber stamp and matching note cards!  I can't wait to give stamping a try!

Go go Gryffindor! That's right, I got my very own rosette to wear while cheering on my team as they play for the house cup!  I KNOW you're all jealous, I can feel it through the internet!

Next, the sweetest little zippered owl bag!  I usually keep a small bag in my purse with emergency essentials, like band-aids, burn gel (I run a costume shop and our industrial iron gets hot), girl supplies, and a small sewing kit.  I'm totally going to replace my boring old bag with this one...

Next I found this amazing tote bag, so that my joke shop purchases (or groceries) can be toted in style!

Finally, and amazingly, Karin way outdid herself with this wall quilt of Hermionie!  You should know that her nose is in no way wonky, but that my camera skills are not the best.  I'll get a better picture when I hang it over my craft table as inspiration.  She unknowingly embroidered it with part of my favorite thing that Hermoinie ever said "There are more important things... like FRIENDSHIP, and BRAVERY."

Detail of the buttons:  (Goodness I love buttons!  *Squeeeeeeeee*)

Detail of the owl patch:

Oh dear, I've been making squeeing sounds all day and driving my husband crazy...  I really can't wait for you to get your package Karin!!!  I hope it gets there very soon, as I'm going a bit crazy in anticipation!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
karin_

Swedish craftster!

« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2008 07:15:07 AM »

Oh yay! I'm so glad you like everything! I was worried you might not like the quilt, because I've never made anything "artsy" for anyone except myself... What a relief! Smiley "Friendship, and bravery" is one of my favorite Hermione quotes too, glad you like it! I'm also really proud of the mini "Hogwarts trunk", I might have to make another one for myself!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2008 07:23:56 AM »

Wow. Smiley Beautiful Stuff here! I love the snitch stocking, marauder's map bag, and oh that snitch stamp is so cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Set the White Point to Match a Target
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Set the Black Point to Match a Target
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Target Shadows and Highlights
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Restore an Image After Adjusting Levels
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Use the Level Commands
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...