A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,489
Currently Running With Scissors:
656 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WATCH the BALL DROP....Altiods tin swap sign 11/25 - 11/30  (Read 9559 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jessa_aka_jalapeno

And high in Vitamin C! :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2008 12:59:02 PM »

LMAO Yea I figured that Florida wouldn't be considered "The South" haha Cheesy

And that mustard sounds so good! I am going to check this little "indie" food store near me, to see if they carry something like that! Mmmmmmm yummyyyy
But I'm sure that it is possible to make your own, too (In the spirit of DIY teehee)
I bet that would be really good on a leftover turkey sandwhich!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2008 06:03:36 PM »

I get it at the Piggly WIggly  Cheesy... in the delly section...My sister gets it at the Winn DIxie in Pensacola...It is not in a special store just need to know it was around to look for it LOL....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2008 08:21:50 PM »

wow! talk about Topic Hyjack  Tongue !!!!
Anywhooooo.... Okay so I searched the entire small city nearest my small town in the middle of nowhere and I could not find a damned Altoids tin.  Like WTF???  Why do we not have freakin altoids??  I almost cried. Then I did find another tin of mints.  Barkleys, thats what they are called.  The only thing, is the tin is slightly smaller then an Altoids tin.  Its 3.25x1.25x.5inches.  I bought 2, simply because of this following question.  Since it is smaller can I doll em both up and send them both so my partner doesn't get jipped on the inner goodies? considering there is lesss space? or no? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mstelena
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2008 06:28:10 AM »

Just sent my info...
Woo hoo... first swap (finally!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
missgabbielynn

Dance like no one is watching!

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2008 03:33:42 PM »

Hey all!!!  I have never done a Altoid tin swap, so I thought this one sounded like "the one".  I just sent in my questionaire, so I am hoping I am chosen to be in this swap!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving (I secretly miss the pilgrim hats on all the smileys that Craftster had on here yesterday! LMSO), and didn't eat too much!!

missgabbielynn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Rose

I shoot people for a living. ;o)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2008 07:02:55 PM »

Sounds like fun, I'd like in!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2008 06:30:26 AM »

wow! talk about Topic Hyjack  Tongue !!!!
Anywhooooo.... Okay so I searched the entire small city nearest my small town in the middle of nowhere and I could not find a damned Altoids tin.  Like WTF???  Why do we not have freakin altoids??  I almost cried. Then I did find another tin of mints.  Barkleys, thats what they are called.  The only thing, is the tin is slightly smaller then an Altoids tin.  Its 3.25x1.25x.5inches.  I bought 2, simply because of this following question.  Since it is smaller can I doll em both up and send them both so my partner doesn't get jipped on the inner goodies? considering there is lesss space? or no? 

You dont have to make 2 tins if you dont want to...YOu can make one and add some small goodies OR you can do 2...Your choice.....THey dont have altoids for less then 6.00 american in Austrila so I sent a gal sever and she is sending me Chocolate LOL....Fun thing to swap.....ANywho Yep I Hyjacked the thread with Peppers...HEHE I LOVE ME SOME PEPPERS....

I have been a tad bit MIA with the THanksgiving HOliday and the best part for me....BLACK FRIDAY...I did not get home until 6:00 last night well right in that time and hit t bed and just got up.....I got GREAT GREAT GREAT deals and MICHAELS was open Thanksgiving night sooo got there too....Off today for my 50% coupon I need a woodburning mulit tool...for 1/2 off...LOL...

YOu all will love the tin swaps for the new swappers...THey are so fun and super quick...LOVE THEM...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mrs.dutt
GINGERS ROCK!

I LOVE MY 2 LITTLE GINGER BOYS!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2008 01:15:13 PM »

just sent in my questionnaire! yeah i am ready for another swap, i ve only done clothing, so this will be my first Altoids tin one, looking forward to it Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Yarnies have Balls ~
babalina58

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2008 03:58:45 PM »

Hello all...WELCOME TO THE SWAP TO ALL OF YOU!!!

PLEASE I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS SWAP GET CHATTY....I mean it chat say Hey Join in and have some fun!! I HATE IT when I org. a swap I have 2-3 that are chatty and the rest fall off the earth...Well, I will be grading you all LOL on your chatty Lil selves in communication....Yeah for communication....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missgabbielynn

Dance like no one is watching!

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2008 04:25:37 PM »

ok, babalina wants us to all be chatty cathy's huh??? LMSO  I also love chatty threads!!!  LMSO

Well, I have been cooking and baking, chopping, etc. all day today with two friends.  I am having hubby's family over tomorrow for our "late" Thanksgiving dinner, and I am just about ready.  I am cooking everything myself because, well......my MIL can't cook (but she thinks she can. LOL  Nothing worse than a bad cook who thinks her crap tastes good! LMSO) and we refuse to eat at her house.  Last time we went for the holidays there, I took turkey and noodles, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, hot rolls and a dessert, so at least my family could eat something decent. LMSO  Sad huh?) and her house is NASTY filthy, so who would want to go there anyway.  Her daughter is the same, so I told the SIL to bring ice and pop, and his mother is bringing a cheeseball and some crackers (that I won't eat...ok I might eat a prepackaged cracker!  LOL).

So, we will be eating good tomorrow and will most likely have lots of leftovers to put in the freezer for non-cooking nights later.  Baking and cooking went well today because my two GFs and I laughed and worked together though. 

Ok gals, I am off to clean the bathroom and mop the kitchen!  LMSO

missgabbielynn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Film Underwater
How to Get a Casting Tape for Reality Competition Show
How to Create a Casting Tape for Reality Performance Show
Long Story Short with Darin Brooks
How to Arrange Scenes in a Film Script
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...