A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
419 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WATCH the BALL DROP....Altiods tin swap sign 11/25 - 11/30  (Read 10182 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008 06:38:35 AM »

We are off with 4 already...Only a few days to sign and we will close...With the Holidays and overseas shipping it needs to be this way...DO NOT BE LATE...or you will miss the fun...

FYI...Your items you put in the tin dont have to be about new years eve BUT the ourside MUST MUST MUST be all about NEW YEARS EVE!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
jessa_aka_jalapeno

And high in Vitamin C! :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2008 05:23:37 PM »

OK I'm in. This sounds like so much fun!
Sending in questionaire now...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2008 06:20:01 PM »

Jalapeno...Mmm one of my fave things...Anywhoe I thought I would share my fave thing with you...take a fresh Jalapeno, split it, sead and vane it ( leave some if you love heat) stuff with creamcheese, wrap with bacon...I use 2 peices and encase the whole pepper, grill it until the bacon is cooked all teh way OMG GOOD GOOD mmmmm Shocked Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jessa_aka_jalapeno

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2008 06:30:27 PM »

Jalapeno...Mmm one of my fave things...Anywhoe I thought I would share my fave thing with you...take a fresh Jalapeno, split it, sead and vane it ( leave some if you love heat) stuff with creamcheese, wrap with bacon...I use 2 peices and encase the whole pepper, grill it until the bacon is cooked all teh way OMG GOOD GOOD mmmmm Shocked Grin

OHHHHHH MAN that sounds so yummy! It is like my three favorite things... Jalapenos, Cheese, and BACON! I will have to give that a try very soon Grin
Thanks for sharing that! I wish I had a cool jalapeno recipe to share, but I usually just throw some all over my sandwhiches and chop some fresh ones into my Tuna/Hamburger Helper lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2008 06:59:55 PM »

OHHHHHH MAN that sounds so yummy! It is like my three favorite things... Jalapenos, Cheese, and BACON! I will have to give that a try very soon Grin
Thanks for sharing that! I wish I had a cool jalapeno recipe to share, but I usually just throw some all over my sandwhiches and chop some fresh ones into my Tuna/Hamburger Helper lol

I LOVE frenches mustard...Yellow musterd...Well in the deep south we have Jalapenos in yellow mustard...FREAKING KICKS AZZ...I just had some for dinner on a sandwich with chicken breast and Sage cheese...Yummy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jessa_aka_jalapeno

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2008 07:55:19 PM »

I LOVE frenches mustard...Yellow musterd...Well in the deep south we have Jalapenos in yellow mustard...FREAKING KICKS AZZ...I just had some for dinner on a sandwich with chicken breast and Sage cheese...Yummy

I LOVE YELLOW MUSTARD TOO! rofl xD
That is the only sauce I like on my sandwhiches lol
I have never had Jalapenos in mustard before though! I need to try all of these Jalapeno recipes. I am in the south but in like a city-type area... no real regional favorites (except for deep-fried twinkies, but I have yet to try one haha)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008 08:42:38 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy Where in the south are you?? I too am only a yellow mustard girl but the Jala's in my mustard..Oh the perfact food!! We might just have to partner up....LOL... Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jessa_aka_jalapeno

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2008 09:44:36 AM »

I live in Jacksonville, FLA. I really hate calling it the south, though, because I have yet to witness the "southern charm" that I keep on hearing about (and I have lived here all my life!) rofl XD

And I want to get some fresh Jalapenos right NOW to try those cream cheese/bacon pepper wrap things...
And are the peppers that you eat with the mustard pickled? I love pickled Jalapenos for some reason lol  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2008 10:26:02 AM »

no they are not pickeled...They sell it in a bottle like Frenches but it is Jala's and mustard..it is fine chopped and ohhh so good...I have your addy I will send you some BUT I got it in Pensacola a few months ago...AlSO It is all over AL and Mississippi...that is where all my Dads family are...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2008 10:27:37 AM »

OH...By the way You do know there is the SOUTH and then there is FLORDIA LOL.... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prepare a Turkey for Roasting
Time and Temperature Tips for Roasting a Turkey
Roasting a Holiday Turkey
How to Garnish the Platter with Turkey Leftovers
How to Remove the Breast Meat of a Turkey
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...