A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wiccan/Pagan swap rd 9 Yule/Winter Holiday Card Gallery!  (Read 10519 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BTStars
« Reply #190 on: January 10, 2009 09:21:19 AM »

I don't "talk" past husbands - in fact right now I'm avoiding mine - you keep yours - I'll "pop" in for the card - he'll never know I was there lol

LOL  My SO is avoiding me right now!  I am PMSing and on craftster eating Ben and Jerry's!
T hehehe Mine is sucking up cause I had a freak out the other day. It really wasn't about anything big, it was just tiredness and crazy tarzan baby combined. He said something like "Don't scold him, he's just bored" (Which admittedly, I had told him near the same thing earlier) And I don't know where it came from but I turned around (which I am told now that it is safe to tell me looked very exorcist like LOL) and said" WELL IIIIIII  am trying to STOP the boredom. IIIIII am doing toy rotation, and IIIIII am watching him while IIIIIII do it. YOU are the one that ran away to go blow things up on the XBOX!!!" And ofcourse some of those pms tears leaked out at the end and scared the crap out of him. WOOOPS. Pesky hormones. I went and had some hot chocolate and felt better. He might think I'm nuts tho LMAO

LMAO!!  Yeah, when I PMS, I tend to get mad at him because he eats too loud, farts too much, or tells me I am PMSing (he told me last night that I was moody...needless to say he WONT be saying that for the next 28 days!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #191 on: January 10, 2009 02:11:33 PM »

I don't "talk" past husbands - in fact right now I'm avoiding mine - you keep yours - I'll "pop" in for the card - he'll never know I was there lol

LOL  My SO is avoiding me right now!  I am PMSing and on craftster eating Ben and Jerry's!
T hehehe Mine is sucking up cause I had a freak out the other day. It really wasn't about anything big, it was just tiredness and crazy tarzan baby combined. He said something like "Don't scold him, he's just bored" (Which admittedly, I had told him near the same thing earlier) And I don't know where it came from but I turned around (which I am told now that it is safe to tell me looked very exorcist like LOL) and said" WELL IIIIIII  am trying to STOP the boredom. IIIIII am doing toy rotation, and IIIIII am watching him while IIIIIII do it. YOU are the one that ran away to go blow things up on the XBOX!!!" And ofcourse some of those pms tears leaked out at the end and scared the crap out of him. WOOOPS. Pesky hormones. I went and had some hot chocolate and felt better. He might think I'm nuts tho LMAO

LMAO!!  Yeah, when I PMS, I tend to get mad at him because he eats too loud, farts too much, or tells me I am PMSing (he told me last night that I was moody...needless to say he WONT be saying that for the next 28 days!!)

You have to wonder where their heads are at when they say stuff like that. I mean don't they KNOW what's going to happen?? You would think that they would learn lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #192 on: January 10, 2009 03:09:04 PM »

You have to wonder where their heads are at when they say stuff like that. I mean don't they KNOW what's going to happen?? You would think that they would learn lol.

I don't think they ever learn...

my hubby said something to me about PMS'ing the other day, and I had a hysterectomy and have been in estrogen controlled menopause for about 5 years or more, LOL!

Ronda
bright Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: January 10, 2009 04:40:32 PM »

They never!!! learn. I consider myself a pacifist, but I slapped my husband over the holidays! He made my pregnant 20 yr old daughter cry by throwing in her face a comment her idiot husband made. He has been rude and insulting and then has the nerve to comment on my hormones! Admittedly the last couple of years have been up and down as I go through the perimenopausal stage. You'd think the hot flashes and crqzed cycles were a personal affront aimed directly at him. Goddess bless us so we don't hurt the men we love - though they sure know how to ask for it!

Can't live with them - can't live without them

Positive relationship breezes to you all - lol
wind...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BTStars
« Reply #194 on: January 10, 2009 05:15:14 PM »

lol!  Yeah I tease Devin all the time about getting him a shovel so he can dig his holes more efficiently!  There are just times when he says something and I have to question if I heard it correctly (which, 90% of the time I DID hear it correctly).  For example, today I was complaining about still being overweight from the baby, to which he replied, "So, you want salmon for dinner?"  To which I asked what exactly did he mean by that.  I guess he was just hungry and wanted food and was randomly thinking about salmon (or so he says.....) Tongue  boys are just so silly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2009 05:40:34 AM »

Remember BT men only think with 2 things - their stomachs and that other part - the 1 they give names to - just think what they could do if they thought instead with their brains lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Solitaire

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2009 12:02:03 PM »

Remember BT men only think with 2 things - their stomachs and that other part - the 1 they give names to - just think what they could do if they thought instead with their brains lol

But I thought that is where their brain is located .. in that other part *snarky grin* Maybe, if their brains WERE located there, they'd make better decisions and know when NOT to open mouth and insert foot up to thigh LOL

Blessings
Lisa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Craft, Therefore, I AM!  )O(
robotarsonist

glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: January 11, 2009 01:52:15 PM »

But I thought that is where their brain is located .. in that other part *snarky grin* Maybe, if their brains WERE located there, they'd make better decisions and know when NOT to open mouth and insert foot up to thigh LOL

Blessings
Lisa

I second that.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BTStars
« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2009 05:58:39 PM »

Blessings
Lisa

I second that.  Smiley

*hee hee*  I think I will have the third that Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #199 on: January 11, 2009 06:20:55 PM »

the way this thread is running, we may not ever attract any males to this swap  Roll Eyes  LOL!  Grin

Sign up thread for round 10 is up and ready - short sign up, long crafting period but I am warning you now that round 11 will be a short crafting period and a more of a "mini" swap for May Day so we can get another round in for MidSummer!

here is the link!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=286726.0

Ronda
Blessed be!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DMQT #16 - Mac OS X Leopard - Quicklook
DMQT #18 - Mac OS X Leopard - Unified Help System
DMQT #19 - Adobe Lightroom - Survey Mode
DMQT #20 - Final Cut Pro - Applying Filters ...
DMQT #21 - Final Cut Pro - 4 Ways To Search / ...
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...