A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,314
Currently Running With Scissors:
544 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Holidays Cookie Swap (CLOSED // Sendouts Dec 15)  (Read 15919 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: December 12, 2008 09:47:47 PM »

I bought cute boxes but wanted to go for something sturdy so I busted out a new pack of Target brand tupperware!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
crafty-minou

Meow Meow Meow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: December 13, 2008 08:08:23 AM »

I'm starting some of my dough today, finishing crafting, and going to get some packing peanuts. Tomorrow my best friend is coming over to help me bake everything (and steal a few cookies for herself Tongue ) I can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lethargic
« Reply #192 on: December 13, 2008 08:51:14 AM »

I went classic with my recipes and they are tasty. When I posed the idea of baking last night, the Boy said, so how many of these do WE get to eat.  Wink They are very tasty and in the mail. Post lady gave me an odd look when I told her they were for a friend from the internet. She said she hopes my partner doesn't send me poison. lol. Some people just don't get it   Cheesy

hahaha  Cheesy That cracks me up for some reason. I tend not to share what I'm sending in the mail with the post office workers. Some swaps are just a little too strange.   Cheesy

I have all the cookies baked and stored tightly and packed with the recipes and extra item. I am good to go. I'm going to head to the post office in a just a couple hours here and then I'll PM with DC #  Wink

My poor boyfriend only got to try one cookie of one of the recipes because the tins (one for my sister and my swap partner) held more than I thought they would. He said, oh that's good. I would like 10 more.   Roll Eyes He will just have to live without.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop for aprons, bento/lunch bags, jewelry, and more! http://organizedconfetti.etsy.com
SunflowerSmiles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: December 13, 2008 09:22:08 AM »

ROFL!!!  Holy Smokes!  My post guy always laughs at me...I tease about more rocks I'm sending.  anyhoo, death by chocolate?  Pinokeeo?  does that remind you of anything? I'm just hoping I'm able to cram all the goodies in my flat rate..don't know though...may have to go up one Grin Problem with me....don't know when to stop. LOLOL
I think my partner is more in danger or paper cuts from recipe cards, or possibly an injury if she drops the 4 1/2 pound box on her toe. lol. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
OnePinkHippo
« Reply #194 on: December 13, 2008 02:36:46 PM »

Woa, I go away for birthday festivities and everyone is all ready to send! Yay! I'm so proud!

goldfish: I got all my supplies today and tomorrow is going to be a mega cooking day. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty-minou

Meow Meow Meow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2008 06:43:29 PM »

Here is a teaser/in progress pic for hp_nerd  Tongue

All the dough that needs to be chilled was done tonight in order to bake tomorrow and ship Monday!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008 06:45:16 PM by crafty-minou » THIS ROCKS   Logged

missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

« Reply #196 on: December 13, 2008 06:45:06 PM »

I sent today! I used a post office I have never used before and will not use again. The clerk was rude. First she said 'vegan baking must be dry and not good' and then when my boyfriend said no she wanted me to bring in treats, I laughed at her and walked away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
goldfishpollywog
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

« Reply #197 on: December 13, 2008 10:21:04 PM »

Mocha-I'll be baking Sunday too.  My hubby said that my tin is illegal because it is feeding a habit and will get you kicked out of CA (Chocoholics Anonymous).   Grin

I have a party tomorrow night, but will finish if it takes 2 liters of Mt Dew! Wink Oh the sacrifice! lol

missmuffcake-  I've never had vegan treats but don't understand why anyone would think they wouldn't be good.  People don't eat food that isn't good.  But we all know what you get when you assume anything Wink

My post office is nice, but that could be because I always take my little charmer with me.  A cute kid with a good vocabulary and a strong Texas accent melts the grumpiest clerk!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 14, 2008 07:13:54 AM »

I sent today! I used a post office I have never used before and will not use again. The clerk was rude. First she said 'vegan baking must be dry and not good' and then when my boyfriend said no she wanted me to bring in treats, I laughed at her and walked away!

Because we are rural, we have a lot of little post offices around.  I had a postal clerk that was so rude, I refuse to go back to my favorite P.O.  So this time around, I will be going the other direction for mailing.

ROFL!!!  Holy Smokes!  My post guy always laughs at me...I tease about more rocks I'm sending.  anyhoo, death by chocolate?  Pinokeeo?  does that remind you of anything? I'm just hoping I'm able to cram all the goodies in my flat rate..don't know though...may have to go up one Grin Problem with me....don't know when to stop. LOLOL

Whoever gets you for a partner is always going to be spoiled.  You really send good packages.  Death by chocolate?  My little goodie is still loaded with chocolate bars.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects-shooting for 100--- 59 done
hp_nerd
« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2008 08:23:41 AM »

oooooooh a teaser!  And I see CHOCOLATE???  Mmmm, wonderful.....

I can't wait!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The cure for anything is salt water.  Sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinesen

Personal Swap?

My Wist.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tips for Massage Techniques
6 Hottest Summer Trends in Fashion, Beauty and Food
Drugstore vs Designer: Physician’s Formula or Bobbi Brown Shadow Palettes
Simple Summer Date Night Makeup Tutorial
Clean Edgy Makeup at Kaelen FW 2014 Fashion Show
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mother's Day Fridge Clip
Robin crafts! Hello spring!
I Scream, You Scream...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...