A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,194
Currently Running With Scissors:
624 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-friend Swap Round 3 (Winter Edition) - SIGNUPS CLOSED!!  (Read 16905 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2008 03:30:34 PM »

European partner would be nice. Postage about 30% cheaper. But I also thought, since this is Make-a-friend, having
things in common would be more important. So best partner would be someone European with whom I have something in common.
Oh well, only have to wait till Saturday for partners. Saturday is our Independence Day and the president holds a huge ball in the
presidential palace. It is televised which means 3 hours straight of judging people's outfits!!!  Grin
So this is how I am. Judgmental about how people dress. Anyone else?

Best part of the Oscars.  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jw
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2008 03:41:15 PM »

I would judge their outfits too..its fun Cheesy

Postage does get spendy but I think its worth it in the long run.  I always end up spending more cause Im too lazy to walk to the post so I use the UPS store pracially in my building and its a big ripoff! This time I am going to the postoffice, its cheaper and gets there faster.

Im so glad i dont have to wait for my partner..that part kills me. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dj dizzy Dayna
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2008 03:53:41 PM »

me too...Ive been bragging to all my co-workers about us being partners again...I think they are all jealous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jw
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2008 05:20:23 PM »

haha me too! I work with all new people now though so its fun just explaining the whole process.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

gabsmadblonde
To any recent swap partners: I apologize immensely for slacking. I got completely bogged down in a lot of different things and decided to just flake out on my Craftster responsibilities instead of fixing my mistakes. I'm so sorry.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2008 01:18:42 PM »

This looks awesome!! I sent in my questionnaire, though I'm not positive I can technically participate yet...I've sent and received for my first swap, but she hasn't picked up the package yet! Hopefully I get feedback by the signup deadline! :S
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A revolution without dancing, is a revolution not worth having"
~V

Craftster: Fantastic for my soul, terrible for my wallet. ^_^;;
Support my habit: GabberwockGifts.etsy.com

I WILL PERSONAL SWAP FOR PERSONALIZED NAME KEYCHAINS! PM me for details

Anyone interested in a Binghamton, NY area
NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2008 02:25:17 PM »

I keep reading the swap info over and over again and try to come up with something great for the
first package. I decided to go home for Christmas so my lucky future partner will get something from
Lapland! I'm torn between the photo scrapbook and the art. Both of them have their pro's but I've never
done scrapbooking before...Decisions, decisions...

P.S. I have done tons of swaps lately and have received tons of packages...Now I feel so empty as I have no
more packages to receive before Christmas. Does anyone else have that? Are these the famous Swap Withdrawal
Symptoms?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2008 03:58:32 PM »

P.S. I have done tons of swaps lately and have received tons of packages...Now I feel so empty as I have no
more packages to receive before Christmas. Does anyone else have that? Are these the famous Swap Withdrawal
Symptoms?

Yes lol During the summer I did not have any classes so I spent most of my time swapping. I was getting at least a package a week and now that I'm back in school it's more like once a month. I still haven't gotten used to not having a package to open every week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2008 07:18:28 PM »

The fact that you are in Finland (I have much Finn in my blood) and I am in your requested age group (25) makes me really really really want to be your partner for this swap!  Smiley Now I just have to consider my chances and also my wallet.... hmmmmmmmmm  Undecided

I keep reading the swap info over and over again and try to come up with something great for the
first package. I decided to go home for Christmas so my lucky future partner will get something from
Lapland! I'm torn between the photo scrapbook and the art. Both of them have their pro's but I've never
done scrapbooking before...Decisions, decisions...

Symptoms?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2008 07:40:13 PM »

Kartiana, you can request to be partnered with someone if you like. You just have to talk with that person and both you have to pm me letting me know of your partnership.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2008 03:53:57 AM »

NiinaMaria I know how you feel! I am swap-packageless too, I have done a ton of swapping up to now and this is the only swap that I am currently signed up for that I have not completed, so no more packages for me before christmas either!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Necklaces
How to Make Hemp Jewelry
Learn How to Make Hemp Jewelry
How to Make a Woven Yarn Friendship Bracelet
How to Make A Woven Yarn Friendship V Bracelet
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...