A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,096
Currently Running With Scissors:
413 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 9 Gallery  (Read 15304 times)
Tags for this thread: martha_stewart  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2009 05:42:27 PM »

First I need a craft room before I can organize it LoL!!! Smiley It's on the lovie's to-do list. First comes the attic make over into an apartment type lofty thing for us and the little man! I figured I could wait for us all to be comfortable and for the little man to have his own room before I really start belly aching about the craft room. As it is Mom and I took over the kitchen... and part of the dining room, and her room... and the living room... and I have some in my bedroom. yah. Our crafting stuff is basically ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! LoL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2009 07:15:48 PM »

It's not that bad - ok it is
We move crafts everytime the kids take naps - we move them to cook and so the kids can eat at the table - we move them so we can climb into bed. - Yah we need that room downstairs bad!

I suppose like beauty, clutter is in the eye of the beholder - does that work for anyone else? rofl lmao - I may try it on my husband and see what I get for a reaction - maybe not - I want to live to craft again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2009 11:49:50 PM »

...I suppose like beauty, clutter is in the eye of the beholder - does that work for anyone else? rofl lmao - I may try it on my husband and see what I get for a reaction...

works for me, though I know what MY hubby would think!  Grin

my mother sent me the most lovely quilted table runner and place mats for Christmas - which hubby unwrapped and said "look Hon, now you Have to clear the table off" - GRRR  Tongue   Cheesy love him anyways...  Roll Eyes

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Windoverireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2009 05:51:26 PM »

oooooo - that was mean:) Don't you just love their sarcasm lol

swak to the hubbies who put up with us
windoverireland
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2009 06:08:49 PM »

oooooo - that was mean:) Don't you just love their sarcasm lol

swak to the hubbies who put up with us
windoverireland

sarcasm, right, that I can live without, LOL!

But the table runner and placemats ARE beautiful, and I am almost tempted to clean the table off so I can use them... though I think I might put them on the top of the TV and the end tables instead  Grin  that way they will be on display where other people usually are, instead of in my crafting area where I am the only person that goes unless the kids are making something with me, LOL!

Ronda
Bright Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
BTStars
« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2009 09:59:33 PM »

You know...I would LOVE to have a kitchen table.  When I got pregnant, Devin and I talked about family dinners and sitting at the table.  Now, we have a HUGE table.  It really is way too big.  However, currently there are a massive amount of computer stuff on the table.  I'm sure my stuff might be on there, but I can't see it.  I also have a huge desk for all my crafting needs, but you wouldn't know it because Devin leaves his dirty dishes and other stuff on my desk.  I would also love to clean it off, but I figure what's the point?  Anytime Devin sees an empty space he thinks to himself, "Oh!  Look at the empty space on the counter.  I must fill it with something!"  I like clean, almost empty rooms-Devin likes every space on the wall filled with some sort of furniture.  Eh, but that's what I get.  He DID warn me when we first started dating, that he was a pack rat. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Windoverireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: January 14, 2009 04:16:23 PM »

Who wants a Clean House - if you live in the Los Angeles area and wants to be on Clean House call...

Sounds like we would all make excellent participants

Love and tidy winds to you all
windoverireland
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BTStars
« Reply #157 on: January 14, 2009 08:22:25 PM »

Who wants a Clean House - if you live in the Los Angeles area and wants to be on Clean House call...

Sounds like we would all make excellent participants

Love and tidy winds to you all
windoverireland

LOL I know I would!  I would be throwing all my stuff in the sell pile while Devin would carefully pick and chose what stayed and what went.  He'd be one of the people crying over things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreamy_Cat
Follower of Dreams

Please don't wake me past noon.

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2009 06:25:46 AM »

Well I eventually got to posting the pics of the package I made for my partner who went MIA before the send-off date. Tongue But the items went to good use in a care package with some baked goods and soaps for a dear friend who lost her husband in Iraq. I guess if I ever hear from my partner again I'll make her another package...but I haven't heard from her in almost a month...so it's not looking good for that option...

Please excuse my crappy a$$ pictures...lol I think my web cam works better than my camera...

LARGE ITEM: This Fae queen I made in my first ever porcelain class. She sits on top of a big hunk of rose quartz. The figurine and the rock were at first intended to be two separate gifts, she was an ornament, but it worked out great this way I think. The dress is made from gauze that I dyed and burnt up, and the wings were cut from a transparency.

MEDIUM ITEM: Jewlery set made from Pink shell, amethyst, rose quartz, crystal, glass, and sterling, with a chiffon bag. (I love them bags for gifts and mojo bags...i buy in bulk, lol)

SMALL 1 : Another necklace with wooden beads and (I think) the others are brass, if not they really look like brass... Tongue

SMALL 2 : Staghorn coral. This came from a city here called Tarpon Springs. Its a touristy destination populated by Greeks and renown for sponge and coral divers...and really good vegan gyros...but I didnt think that would ship well so i got the coral...

I had also gotten tea light candles and incense...but i don't have the piccy.

hope you like the package...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
-Edgar Allen Poe
katara
« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2009 07:08:49 AM »

The Fae Queen is truly beautiful!! You really are talented! You are right - she goes together well with the quartz! I am feeling a tad jealous now...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Key Elements of New York Style
NYC Street Fashion
New York Style For Men
What Jeans to Buy in New York
How to Dress Casual Yet Chic
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...