A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
729 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lap Quilts For All Swap: Round 4 Gallery  (Read 20007 times)
Tags for this thread: template  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

poerava
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2008 05:36:44 AM »

Monday update

No sewing done whatsoever, I will start again on Wednesday.
Hope you all had a nice holiday, we did: my nephew had so many present it took him 2 days to open everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Poerava
Please consider being a bone marrow/stem cell donor, you could help save a life. http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Join_the_Donor_Registry/index.html
I have vintage sewing pattern in various sizes available for trade. Also a vintage knitting booklet available. pm if intereste
KRB
« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2008 07:34:15 AM »

Monday UpdateI got a serger for Christmas! And bookshelves! Oh, you want a quilting update.... I haven't done any.  Cheesy
Maybe Wednesday. Maybe not. But I haven't forgotten. And there's only one left to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

audrey1999

I think I have become addicted to quilting.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: December 31, 2008 04:33:50 PM »

Hi everyone!  I am currently out of town until this Sunday when I will be attacking all of my quilt blocks with full force!  I am enjoying spending time with my family, though and did finish all of my Christmas presents on time.  I haven't been on a computer in a week, which is very strange but good for me, I think...  HAPPY NEW YEAR!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Attention swap partners! My blog and flickr have spoilers! 
http://audreypawdrey.blogspot.com
whoopdedoo_5
I can resist anything...except temptation :P

« Reply #143 on: January 01, 2009 03:25:51 AM »

I didnt get any blocks done on my day off yesterday but I am off sat and sun so I will most likely finish up then...Can't wait to see what everyone sends my way! Hope you all had a fabulous night last night! I did and now I am up at 5 am getting ready for work Tongue yucky! Happy New Year! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2009 09:30:10 PM »

So I finally feel that I am on top of things and can start on this swap.  I ironed a ton of fabric and cut out one square's worth this week.  Smiley
I apologize for my lack of commenting of people's blocks for me.  I haven't been viewing the gallery much.  So here it goes...

FlashleyAshley-  I love the block you made for John.  It's funny that you call the square tiny patch work.  Until this swap I had never made             
           quilt blocks bigger than 6 inches.  I usually made 4 inch blocks!  Smiley 
SouthernFlower- I like the block you made for glittergirl.  It really showcases her fabrics. 
kaishabackwards- the Bento you made for MareMare is so much fun!
glittergirl- I love that you are using the same block for everyone.  It's neat to see how the pattern translates.  I do not have the patience
      for the same pattern 33 times!  Smiley  I love the blocks you made for me, esp the one with the larger flower pattern in the center.
poerava- The block you made for whoopdedoo is great.
jqa- I think my fav of the ones you have made so far is laurals.  It's so calming.
Ritapizza- the block you made for yourself is amazing.  What a great way to showcase the mermaids.  I ironed you fabric and cannot       
      bring myself to cut into it yet.  I like it too much!  The crane you made for laural is so great too!  Your work is awesome, I really
      like my star!  Smiley
KRB- the 1st block you made for whoopdedoo is so beautiful.  Thank you for my two blocks also.  I like that even though they are the
     same pattern they look different. 
Whoopdedoo- I love the wonky blocks you made for JQA and Southern Flower.  I so need to try one of those!
Laural- the heart block is so nice.  Is it applique or pieced that way?
LibbyK- the block for JQA is really great, I like the clean lines.  And the house block for Ashley is fab!  Is it your own design?
SandyBradley- I love, love, love that butterfly.  It looks like so much work!  I am really impressed with it.
Gordongirl-  I don't mind that you made me the same block pattern as someone else.  All 24 blocks from this round are going into one
        large quilt so I will not notice if one or two are similar. 

And I have officially run out of adjectives for great....  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
chinarockfishakm

Ralphie Jr. (Christmas Story)

« Reply #145 on: January 03, 2009 08:17:19 PM »

Everyone blocks look great!
I have completed blocks for Sandy Bradley and Laural so far. They are on page 2.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft-ish Blog: http://notimeforcrafting.blogspot.com/

Anyone wanna help a good cause and buy a sonography class cookbook so I can go to a seminar in September? They are $15 alone, and $20 with handmade potholders. PM me!
poerava
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2009 01:10:05 PM »

I finished 4 blocks today, they are on page 1
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Poerava
Please consider being a bone marrow/stem cell donor, you could help save a life. http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Join_the_Donor_Registry/index.html
I have vintage sewing pattern in various sizes available for trade. Also a vintage knitting booklet available. pm if intereste
ritapizza
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2009 03:33:10 PM »

Awesome! lots of new blocks in the gallery! (or I'm probably behind in commending Tongue)

southern flower ~ great block for Kaishabackwards' fabrics! I love the sheet music fabric! I like the simple clean lines of your block for glittergirl with the solid green fabric.

poerava ~ beautiful purple butterfly for glittergirl! perfect for a little girl's quilt! and the overlapped squares pattern works great for all those differnt fabric combos! and the 9-patch block for LouraPalmr is perfect for her funky prints! the mahjhong tiles print is my fav!

KibbyK ~ your block for LouraPalmr is so cute! the colors are so cheerful and you balance the light and dark prints perfectly in the pattern! awesome block for southern flower with the fishes swimming in the same direction. And your block for Audrey is really super cute!! like a pretty basket of strawberries, daisies and ladybugs! I love these fabrics too!

SandyBradley ~ very pretty bonus block for gordongirl! the free pieced fabrics are beautiful together like that and I absolutely adore the embroidery "from my hands to your heart"!! love!!

Gordongirl ~ awesome block for ChinaRockFishAKM!! the pattern is perfect for her fabrics!! and prety ribbon star block for SandyBradley and poerava too!

wow, I'm totally inspired by all these beautiful blocks!
you're all amazing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chinarockfishakm

Ralphie Jr. (Christmas Story)

« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2009 03:26:23 PM »

I have had some stressful crap going on so im late on the check-in. I recd from Gordon Girl yesterday. Sorry I didnt post earlier. I have another block done for whoopdedoo as well. Will post pic on page 2 shortly. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft-ish Blog: http://notimeforcrafting.blogspot.com/

Anyone wanna help a good cause and buy a sonography class cookbook so I can go to a seminar in September? They are $15 alone, and $20 with handmade potholders. PM me!
KRB
« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2009 04:26:32 PM »

Okay, I got ritapizza's block done today and now I'm fnished! I'll mail it tomorrow, then sit back and wait for more blocks to come in the mail. Whew! I'm glad that's done!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Elevator Makeover - Getting a More Flattering and Fit Look for the Office
Chioma Nnadi on Her Summer Denim Trend
Our Top Picks From Isabel Marant for H&M
GQ Fashion Week Report in Milan
Back-to-School Saturday Haul with Brittany Balyn
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...