A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,571
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: World of Warcraft/ MMORPG swap?  (Read 1715 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pretty hate machine
Lady Disillusion

Still I fly...still I fall.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008 03:07:10 AM »

I would be interested, depending on when it was.  I think I'm the only person on here that plays final fantasy XI though  Grin

Hey, I was worried that I was the only one playing something other than WoW! I have actually always wanted to try FFXI but never got the chance...

Sounds like this swap would take place after holidays?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[revenge is the best revenge]
My still small wist!
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008 06:48:36 AM »

We could definitly join it up with the other WoW swaps discusesd.  And I completely agree that now is not exactly the best time for WoW fans, since Warth of the Lich King came out just a few days ago.   After christmas works.  Say like Feb?  I haven't read the other post yet.  But I will.

*edit* Just read the other thread,  Sounds like we might just be on the same page, as to 'size' of the swap (6points)  I'll send a pm to the person who started that one Smiley
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008 06:53:42 AM by Belladune » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tcha345
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008 11:46:58 AM »

Hey there all! I'm still interested in organizing the WoW/MMORPG swap.  I'll have to figure out a good questionnaire but I'm sure there's lots out there! Smiley Also, would people want to craft for others who play the same game or would it be okay to craft for different games?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm awesome. Smiley

I have vintage yarn that I would like to give to someone! Please send a message if you'd like to obtain it.  I have lots!
gambles
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2008 12:09:36 PM »

Oooh, I would love to join Smiley I just have to hurry up and start posting so I can grow up and become a full craftster member though...
I play WoW, but I think it would be ok to craft for other games, there is just a bit more research and stalking involved then I guess  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aliceownsj00
werd homie.

Life's grand, aint it?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2008 12:52:49 PM »

I'm an avid WoW player, I'm so in if this goes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tigarlilly

Animal Crossing = <3

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008 01:47:49 AM »

I don't really play any mmorpgs myself but my bf does and I think I'd be interested in this swap! I watch them play FFXI all the time. I played for a while but I didn't want to spend all that time to level up (I'm impatient! :/ ) and it was way too stressful playing with other people. I was always afraid of getting them killed. In fact I did that once.  Cry This sounds like a fun swap though. I agree for after the holidays. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
angrykittymeowmeow
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008 02:18:47 AM »

I don't really play any mmorpgs myself but my bf does and I think I'd be interested in this swap! I watch them play FFXI all the time. I played for a while but I didn't want to spend all that time to level up (I'm impatient! :/ ) and it was way too stressful playing with other people. I was always afraid of getting them killed. In fact I did that once.  Cry This sounds like a fun swap though. I agree for after the holidays. 

Ahh, don't feel bad about killing people, I do it all the time, just ask my LS hehehe  You're right, it takes a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to xp a character on FFXI.  I've heard it's much easier on WOW to gain levels.  We're thinking about giving it a try.  What server does your bf play on?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY COMPUTER IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!  I WILL BE OFF CRAFTSTER UNTIL LATE FEB, EARLY MARCH WHEN I BUY ANOTHER.
tigarlilly

Animal Crossing = <3

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008 04:02:58 PM »

Ahh, don't feel bad about killing people, I do it all the time, just ask my LS hehehe  You're right, it takes a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to xp a character on FFXI.  I've heard it's much easier on WOW to gain levels.  We're thinking about giving it a try.  What server does your bf play on?

I think I got to level 12 when I quit. Took way too long to even get that, lol. I think they all play on Alexander? I'm pretty sure that's it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tcha345
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008 05:33:53 PM »

i played to 70. didn't get the expansion yet but i'm on argent dawn.  i like the rp server just because you don't have to worry about getting ganked by someone and have them camp your corpse so you can't even play!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm awesome. Smiley

I have vintage yarn that I would like to give to someone! Please send a message if you'd like to obtain it.  I have lots!
oxynitrate
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009 11:49:46 AM »

Have you done this one yet? I'd totally be in.
I have a lvl 73 Undead 'Lock on Tichondrias.

FOR THE HORDE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Before Me Nothing Was Created But Things Eternal. And I Create Eternally.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sparkling Cranberries
Perfect Pie Crust
Divinity Candy Recipe
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
How to Make a Raspberry Torte
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...