A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,471
Currently Running With Scissors:
497 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 56
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lap Quilts For All Swap- Round 4! CLOSED!  (Read 29769 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SimplySandy
« Reply #490 on: February 23, 2009 07:00:41 AM »

Monday UpdateHopefully everyone has received the blocks I sent out.  I have all my blocks but two (1b1g1k2 and southern flower)  Looking forward to getting them and putting this sweet quilt top together!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whoopdedoo_5
I can resist anything...except temptation :P

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #491 on: February 23, 2009 07:09:12 AM »

monday update:

Just still waiting on blocks to come! Smiley I am going to quilt these for xmas presents for family so I dont have to spend as much on gifts! planning ahead!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: February 23, 2009 07:23:21 AM »

I'm just waiting for them to roll in and waiting for mine to be recieved! I might play around with what I have later to see what kind of settings I might want to do! And I want to do a funky, partially pieced back for at least one of them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/27

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
j_q_adams
« Reply #493 on: February 23, 2009 01:01:49 PM »

MONDAY UPDATE
All of my blocks have been sent.
I have received all of my blocks, except for:
  • 1b1g1k2 (x2)
  • MareMare (x2)
  • southern flower (x2)
  • EOCrafter
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009 01:02:19 PM by j_q_adams » THIS ROCKS   Logged
FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

« Reply #494 on: February 23, 2009 03:24:20 PM »

The last 3 days have been an assualt on my mailbox! I've now received all but 2 blocks.

We have 2 swappers who haven't send out yet (but are in communication) but otherwise, all of the blocks should be en route or to their destinations. By the end of this week most of the blocks should be received, so the group leaders will start tracking down the blocks after then. Do let myself or your group leader know if you have any questions, otherwise keep updating us when you get your blocks in the mail.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
Gordongirl
« Reply #495 on: February 23, 2009 05:47:22 PM »

UPDATE

Well, I'm back from my roadtrip (6am this morning!).  Tired from the trip home but it was worth it.  I should have updated everyone before I left.  But it was a mad rush for me to get my blocks to the post and pack for a family of five and out the door on time.

I mailed everything before I left.  One item was returned (Sorry, I didn't know until I returned from my trip) So everyone should have received their blocks from me except Glitter Girl, and those two blocks will go out tomorrow.

I had a lot of fun on this swap.  I also learned a lot about swap etiquette in a swap like this.
  • providing a return address is particularly helpful!  (the sticky ones were really nice) I'll do this next time.
  • email everyone concerned with updates about blocks mailed and blocks received.
  • reserve my spot in the gallery early so I'm not the renegade on page three that everyone forgets about!  :-)

Thanks everyone, this was a blast!  I hope to have this one done and quilted in time for the Sisters Outdoor Quilt show.  I'll keep you all updated!
Cheers,
Dionne
THIS ROCKS   Logged
southern flower
Better the Devil that you know...

I'm not arrogant, I'm just right

« Reply #496 on: February 23, 2009 07:58:26 PM »

Monday Update - well actually I've been MIA updateHello all!  well I have good news and I have well other news.... My job is requiring me to work some CRAZY overtime (but thats good in this economy) and I just got back from a surprise 3 week business trip - so not all my blocks are done (I've sent out the ones in my gallery and am sending Klum 78's tomorrow) - so my appologies first of all, but I would like to know how you each would like me to handle your blocks, I can
A) send you your fabric back ASAP - with some fun fabric I'll buy as a consolation prize
B) or if you're not in dire need of the block right now I'll attempt to get the block done within the next 2 weeks. 
Again - -my appologies I hate it when my real life gets in the way of crafting

Please PM with your preference and I'll get to it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #497 on: February 23, 2009 09:28:21 PM »

Update:

I've sent out all of my blocks.  I am still waiting on 5 blocks between the two groups.  Not too bad.  I am actually working on the quilt top from round 2 right now.  The one from this round will be after a few baby quilts that are on the to do list.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
whoopdedoo_5
I can resist anything...except temptation :P

« Reply #498 on: February 24, 2009 03:31:33 AM »

Update:

I've sent out all of my blocks.  I am still waiting on 5 blocks between the two groups.  Not too bad.  I am actually working on the quilt top from round 2 right now.  The one from this round will be after a few baby quilts that are on the to do list.  Smiley

I'm doing the quilting on my quilt top from last round also! I can't wait to show you guys! I know John will like it since his quilt is her brother quilt Wink lol I love giving quilts away for gifts but I think I am going to have a hard time parting with this one! Smiley I can't wait for next round to start. I think I'll only be in 2 groups for the next go around though...I also think I am going to do click n ship on the comp because I hate when the post office gets pissy with me, and since its a small town people know when I go in there! lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

« Reply #499 on: February 24, 2009 10:43:14 AM »

Update:

I'm doing the quilting on my quilt top from last round also! I can't wait to show you guys! I know John will like it since his quilt is her brother quilt Wink lol I love giving quilts away for gifts but I think I am going to have a hard time parting with this one! Smiley I can't wait for next round to start. I think I'll only be in 2 groups for the next go around though...I also think I am going to do click n ship on the comp because I hate when the post office gets pissy with me, and since its a small town people know when I go in there! lol.

A note about click and ship...you can only do priority mail and up from USPS.com. I even called and whined to the customer service guy and they still wouldn't let me. Angry BUT, you can weasel around it by shipping through paypal. You used to only be able to ship things that you pay paid for through paypal, but they have a new function called 'batch shipping' or something close to that where you can ship first class. It was acually a lot easier than shipping through USPS.com, too. And remember, delivery confirmation only costs .18 online versus the .70 in real life and delivery confirmation is required next round! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 56 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Frosting
How to Make a Healthy Dairy-Free Banana Ice Cream
How to Make a Healthy Raw Banana Pudding
How to Make a 90 Second Fruity Pizza
How to Make Snicker Doodles
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...