A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 299,173
Currently Running With Scissors:
351 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 56
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lap Quilts For All Swap- Round 4! CLOSED!  (Read 31731 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SimplySandy
« Reply #330 on: December 29, 2008 09:35:12 AM »

I haven't done anything this week either. I'm hoping to get back to it this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

glittergirl94
« Reply #331 on: December 29, 2008 12:50:52 PM »

Same old same old here... nothing new to report...  I'm steering clear of everyone's fabrics due to my family and I coming down with "The Ick."  =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LibbyK

Eres la fea mas bella y no te has dado cuenta...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #332 on: December 29, 2008 07:14:57 PM »

I finished one block this week; another will be finished tomorrow (most likely).  After that, only three more!  I ended up having the house to myself this weekend, so I got a lot done.  Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://quiltster.blogspot.com

If you are working on (or thinking about starting) a postage stamp quilt with 1.5" squares, I have scraps and squares to give away.  PM me if you're interested.
FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #333 on: December 29, 2008 11:49:46 PM »

I apologize for being an absentee organizer!
Today I went to a party at a trampoline warehouse and jumped myself to near a near heart attack, so my monday update is that I'm going to be really, really sore tomorrow. No quilting, though.
Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #334 on: December 30, 2008 12:40:23 AM »

Monday update:

I may finally be able to tackle some fabric this week!  All of my guests have come and gone.  My house has been straightened up.  The only thing left to do is take down the Christmas decorations but that can wait for a bit...   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

« Reply #335 on: December 30, 2008 01:01:48 AM »

I have half of one more block done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

glittergirl94
« Reply #336 on: December 30, 2008 01:43:56 AM »

Today I went to a party at a trampoline warehouse and jumped myself to near a near heart attack, so my monday update is that I'm going to be really, really sore tomorrow. No quilting, though.
Cheesy

OMG That sounds like sooooo much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #337 on: December 30, 2008 08:25:14 AM »

my monday update on tuesday . . . . get fabric cut and then sewin so hopefully i can get sewin this week i'm almost done cutting
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
Gordongirl
« Reply #338 on: December 30, 2008 08:57:23 AM »

I have received the most beautiful blocks!!

• LouraPalmr  - I love how this block turned out, very angular and your choice of how to use my fabrics really sets off the pattern so well!
    • Poerava - I love the way this block appears to be woven!  I love patterns with simple lines.
    • whoopdedoo_5 - Sent me 2 beautiful stars.  I love how they are both unique but work so well together!  They each highlight different fabrics in my selection!  Thank you!   You've also done such a great job getting all of Audrey1999's fabrics into your block for her!  I'm afraid I didn't manage that, but my blocks for her will work so well with the ones you've created!
    • KRB - This Army Star pattern is perfect.  It really looks great with my fabrics.
    • RitaPizza - the points on this block are even more perfect in person!  Hard to believe I know!  Really stunning

I am SO SO glad I decided to participate in two groups, you guys are AWESOME!!!

Cheers,
    Dionne

I haven't sewn anything yet, you might need to check your list of blocks Cheesy

Uh Oh!  Here I thought I was being so good at my record keeping!
     Huh
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2008 09:01:55 AM by Gordongirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    poerava
    « Reply #339 on: January 05, 2009 05:55:46 AM »

Monday update

finished one block this week and cute 2 more. All the others are planned as well, except for one that is really giving me a hard time, everytime i go to cut it I make a mistake, so it's time out for now.
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Poerava
    Please consider being a bone marrow/stem cell donor, you could help save a life. http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Join_the_Donor_Registry/index.html
    I have vintage sewing pattern in various sizes available for trade. Also a vintage knitting booklet available. pm if intereste
    Threads you might like:
    Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 56 Jump to page:
      Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
    only results with images
    include swap threads
    advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
    How to Crochet a Sidesaddle Shell Stitch Part 6/6
    How to Crochet a Sidesaddle Shell Stitch Part 5/6
    How to Crochet a Sidesaddle Shell Stitch Part 3/6
    How to Crochet a Sidesaddle Shell Stitch Part 2/6
    How to Crochet a Sidesaddle Shell Stitch Part 4/6
    Latest Blog Articles
    Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
    Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
    @Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
    Become a
    Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
    Buy Craft Supplies
    Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
    Moderators

Follow Craftster...