A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,029
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 40 Gallery  (Read 9093 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Velvet Rose
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2008 07:34:14 PM »

I've received from flyraeven.

She sent me a cute pouch and a silver and gold ink pad. I look forward to using them.

Thanks flyraeven.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pat schmidt
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2008 07:37:19 PM »

COOL STUFF
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2008 04:37:55 PM »

i received today from Poerava for supplies from my wish list!
She sent me some water soluble stabilizer, fabric markers, and a large spool of pretty ribbon! Here is the loot!

Thank you so much! I will have lots of fun with, and lots of uses for, everything!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2008 07:39:14 AM »

I received two wonderful packages from elmpixie and girlosun_9. I apologize for taking so long to post the pictures. I was waiting until I could actually get home before the sun went down, so I would have some natural sunlight for the pictures. But then I realized that is probably not going to happen any time soon.  Grin

Elmpixie sent me a wonderful knitted hop bud for my husband who loves to brew his own beer and has an unnatural love of hops. The knitted hop is more green colored in reality, and it has a lot more detail that doesn't show up in this picture. I am going to give it to my husband next week for Christmas, but I am sure that he will love it as much as I do!

girlosun_9 sent me two reuseable sandwich wraps. I cannot wait to use these! I love the chicken fabric.
Outside Shot:

Inside Shot. I love the Hawaiian print on the inside of the brown polka dotted one!

Thank you so much elmpixie and girlosun_9!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

danceisthenewmosh
Photographs may not lie, but liars may photograph

Kissing Toby Goodbye

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2008 03:08:20 PM »

I wanted to let everyone know I got the coolest package from Banga ever!  And she has been so patient with me.  We were having a problem with our furnace.  So I stayed like a week at a friends with no internet connection and now I am to lazy to walk back out in the blizzard to get the camera.

I got a recipie book with some yummy stuff in it.  I made honey mustard scallops for the friend we stayed with and the day after Christmas (which is Mama and kid day) I am going to make her banana foster french toast.  I even got my Gran's cheesy potato recipie to put in already.

I also received these beautiful gift tags.  They are hidden because I am going to use them as from Santa tags.  Traditionally at our house each person get a gift and a from Santa gift.  To keep them a surprise and to not let the 3 year old know we always use special paper and ribbon.  I gave my mom a couple of the tags for her Santa presents.  You have no idea how awesome I think the tags are and how special they made the gifts look.

I will bring in my camera tomorrow, I swear.  But I am just TIRED of snow.  We have gotten about 3 to 4 feet since Friday.  Between the blizzard and the lake effect snow, I am moving to Aruba.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Apologies to whoever were upset by my absent.  I was in and out of the hospital from December 2007 until June 2008.
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2008 04:30:43 AM »

I received a great bunch of cards and gift tags from La_crystelle!  I have already used one of the cards to send a gift to my mom for Christmas, but I took a picture of it first, because it was my favorite!  I promise to take pictures before I use those gift tags on presents!  I'm usually good about getting my pictures posted, but I have had the stomach flu and now I'm behind in my Christmas crafting!  Thanks again, La_C!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2008 01:28:09 PM »

I received a lovely angel package today from chibi neko!

She really spoiled me, my son and my dog  Cheesy

First, this super fun fork recipe card holder that has been on my wist forever!!

Next, a fun, fleecy toy for my pup (also from my wists),  You can't tell very well in the photo but it is a spider with long, braided legs!

And finally, an adorable and super soft baby afghan!  I am pretty sure RondaS had something to do with this  - so thank you, thank you, thank you!  I am sure it will get lots of use soon!

And the cute card with a fantastic drawing!

Thank you chibi neko for angeling for me - you did a great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2008 01:52:55 PM »

yes - I made the blanket

it was sort of a something that didn't make it into the last package I sent you in OWS 41, and sort of her input, as she picked the colors (I always have random WIP afghan or baby blanket squares going)

I have another photo of the spider toy -

close up of eyes

she kept saying the legs were too long, but I TOLD her you had a BIG dog! LOL!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
chibi neko
uhh....

sugar rush

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: December 24, 2008 05:43:13 AM »

im glad you liked >_< the spider looked funny and was fun to make
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love isnt black and white its the whole freekin rainbow Tongue
la_chrystelle
« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2008 11:05:35 AM »

I just received from lapoli and look what she send!

and really pretty owl cabled hat which is really comfy, soft and warm! I love it!

aswell a lot bfl roving, and I allready started spinning and enjoying!

thank you so much lapoli! Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008 11:08:22 AM by la_chrystelle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Sidebar in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Add a Video Placeholder in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Format Thumbnail Text in Photoshop
How to Add Thumbnail Images in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Add a Shadow Effect in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...