A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,869
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 40 Gallery  (Read 9846 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CJKJ
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2008 05:13:01 AM »

Wow, great stuff, I feel like I should have included more extras in my packages now!

I have received some great stuff, I am currently fighting with my camera though  Undecided so I can't post pics!

But I got some shrinky dink paper, fabric paints and some beautiful yarn from ThatsWhatSheSaid!

And some awesome cards and circular knitting needles from CJKJ.

Thanks you guys, I love all of it!  I will post pics as soon as I get them off the camera!  If you have some though, feel free to post!

I'm glad you liked the cards.  Here are the pics I took of them.  I based them off flyraevens likes of body parts, dragonflies and mermaids.  I think the mermaid is my favorite.  I also made some scrapbook-y ones that are embellished with buttons.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2008 05:17:09 AM by CJKJ » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2008 05:35:07 AM »

I received a GREAt learn to quill kit from our esteemed organizer, sunspotted.  I was going to "Whip up some quilling designs" and post pics to thank her and show off my new loot!  I haven't quilled yet, but don't want this to go much longer without a public thank you!  I will post pics tonight and quill soon!  Thanks so much, sunspotted!  This is a great kit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kasie

Chocolate Chip Kitty

« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2008 10:00:57 AM »

Yay! I'm glad you like the socks! I hope they aren't too uneven. It was my first attempt at socks! Enjoy the tea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kasie | Livejournal | Twitter | Flickr | Myspace

I am up for Personal Swaps.
sunspotted
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2008 11:45:45 AM »

Thanks so much, sunspotted!  This is a great kit!

You are absolutely welcome a2k and coincidentally I received a great tatting kit from a2k today.  I have not yet whipped up some lace edging, and I will probably not get to it until after Christmas, but it is so wonderful to have a new craft on the horizon.  I will try and post pictures tonight of the kit and the adorable shuttle parking garage a2k made with some of her very own "vintage" lace.  Smiley

In an embarrassment of riches, I also received today from musiclady and flyraeven.  Pics to come.  Thanks very much to all of you wonderful swappers. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2008 02:51:30 PM »

I just received my package from GoodTimeGirl!!!

Enough fabric and supplies to keep me busy for the next week Wink haha ok maybe a little longer than that...

EVERYTHING! Check out the pinking shears Wink

Close up of some supplies, including ZIPPERS!!! (a little blurry, sorry!!)

Close up of my FAVORITE fabric (OWLS!! Cheesy) there were 7, yes SEVEN different fabrics in there

Ms. GoodTimeGirl also sent me an AWESOME pattern for a naughty secretary pencil skirt...ooo i can't wait to make this! She sent me some great skirt fabric, too

Thank you SO much, GoodtimeGirl! This was an awesome package... I can't wait to start sewing Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eightdandelions
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2008 04:57:04 PM »

At long last the suspense is over, lol!  I recieved my package from elmpixie today.

There was also an Obama rubber bracelet, but my daughter took off with that when I was trying to set up for a picture.

Here's the snag:

Aaaaand it's off!

Thanks elpixie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sunspotted
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2008 05:22:08 PM »

I love that you caught the theft in action.  Smiley 

Prepare yourselves for many pictures because I received all three of my packages today.  Let's do this in alphabetical order, shall we?

From addicted2knitting, some tea towels to practice my embroidery on and a wonderful learn to tat kit, with books and patterns, a DVD, crochet cotton and the cutest little "garage" with tatting shuttles in it.  See the blue trim?  She made that herself.  So talented and I can't wait to learn a new craft.  Thank you a2k.

Next from flyraeven a tape measure cozy that has already moved into my current WIP bag, replacing the tangled mess of tape measure that used to inhabit that space.  Very handy and very cute, sorry about my crappy photo skills.  I can not get a good close up to save my life. 

She also sent some b&w scrapbook paper that will soon (hopefully) adorn the wall behind my bed.  The far left paper is fuzzy!  So cute, thanks flyraeven.

Last but certainly not least, I received a wonderful scoodie from musiclady.  It's paisley!  I love paisley.  I don't know how you people take those pictures of yourselves in mirrors, I suck!  So here it is modeled by my lovely kitchen counter.  The true colour is more of a burnt orangey-red, really gorgeous.

And some more scrapbook paper.  I may even have enough for my project now!  Thank you so much musiclady, this was a wonderful first swap package from you!

« Last Edit: December 08, 2008 06:06:44 PM by sunspotted » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2008 06:36:41 PM »

I have two apologies to publicly confess:  I have received two packages, both of which were beautiful and wonderful and I am sorry for both senders (claire313 and la_chrystelle) that it's taken me a couple days to post up pictures.

Secondly, once I got these pictures uploaded, I realized they weren't the clearest of photos. (Thank you, three inch screen.)

First, I received from claire313 who claimed me for some chunky rings and a seaglass pendant.  My maternal grandmother passed away near Christmas two years ago and it's always emotional for my mother.  During her life, my grandmother, raised in NJ, always collected seaglass.  I intend to give the pendant to my mother for the holidays as a reminder of her mother:

The chunky rings are really cute! She sent three but I've been wearing one of them nonstop since it arrived and it didn't make it in the picture (sorry for the quality of the picture.. I thought the lighting was better!  Sad)

I also received my package from la_chrystelle, who claimed me for holiday cards.  She sent a TON and they're all darling!  I've been trying to get a picture of all of them together but it's almost impossible.  I'm still working, but in the meantime, here's a sample of one of my favorites:

And, she also spoiled me by sending me two absolutely gorgeous pairs of earrings.

Thank you both so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PepsiTwist
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2008 06:55:04 PM »

I received my wonderful package from Im Sew Silly!! It is fantastic!! Thank you soo much!!  Grin

First the most adorable box that she used to put thread and EXTRA stuff in!!

This is all the stuff laid on my couch, there is thread, embroidery thread, fantastic buttons (I LOVE THE PENGUIN ONE (just couldn't get a good picture of it) ), tape measure, adorable lace, appliques, and more I was so surprised I love it all!!!

Then my absolute fav out of the bags is the one for meat it has a fish on it and I absolutely LOVE fish!!!

Then we have the bread/grain bag with it's uber cute french bread

Last but not least we have a super cute veggie bag and what I thought was soo funny was she put an eggplant on the front and my bf and I were just talking about who thinks about eggplants when they think of veggies (Im Sew Silly will understand when she gets her package) so it was super cool!!

Thanks again Im Sew Silly!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!  Grin
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008 06:55:40 PM by PepsiTwist » THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2008 04:06:38 AM »

Here are the promised quilling kit pictures with my first quilling effort:

Of course, I failed to get a really good shot of the quilled heart -- that way you can't tell that I have lots of practice to do!

When I get good at this, I'm making a sun for sunspotted!  Thank you, sunspotted!  It was fun to trade kits with you, and I know I'm going to enjoy paper quilling! 

I also received a groovy pincushion from girlosun_9!  Beware - you might have cravings for cake after viewing!

I love the little beads (sprinkles) on top! 

She sent me some bits of handspun as well -- AWESOME!  Thanks, girlosun! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn About Toxic Beauty Ingredient Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
How to Create a Braided Headband with Your Hair
Jamie Lynn Spears Inspired Makeup and Hair Tutorial
How to Make Headband
Smokey Eye Cat Makeup and Hair Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...