A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,958
Currently Running With Scissors:
450 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 4 gallery  (Read 19070 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rissarox
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2008 07:22:06 AM »

and, im still eating the cookies fluffypants sent me... Tongue lol  only because im sick and i can lay on the couch and do nothing
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing - are - the same

i do PERSONAL SWAPS!!! Smiley
arcadian green
I wants flies in on dragons!

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2008 07:48:58 AM »

Seeuudee the advent calender and book of handmade paper are both really cute.   Smiley  Sorry this swap didn't work out for you but you did an awesome job.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gebah

this is a test....lol

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2008 08:45:17 AM »

i received from dragonslair...

a red & white stocking decorated & personalized
black crocheted wrist warmers
a box of salt water taffy
2 large peppermint sticks + a candy cane
a silver ornament decorated w/snowflakes (by her kids!!)
a blue ornament
blue mini-crocheted ornaments: snowflake, stocking, hat & angel
hot cocoa mix

please post pictures if you have them...i've snapped pics, but have to have them developed (my digital camera has gone missing!!)

thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linnybelle
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2008 02:36:40 PM »

I woke up today and discovered that I had a package waiting for me.  It's perfect timing too, because I am in the middle of a five day/night string of overnight shifts and needed something to keep me going.  My mom actually picked it up for me while I was sleeping this afternoon.

Anyway, I had a small camera mishap, so I hope that Dra has pictures.  My camera won't be back until Monday, so for now I'll just tell you everything.

I got a beautiful blue, slivery stocking.  It's got glitter, stars and beaded stars and I love it.  It was filled with all sorts of things, a WALL-E Pez dispenser (which was sweet, because that's my new favorite movie), kitty toys, hello kitty chocolates, and candy canes.  My cat doesn't really play at all (she's lazy), but she liked the crinkle ball and the catnip.  She's terrified of the jingle ball though, not sure why.

I also got a soft and squishy heart pillow.  It's so soft and is bright red.  There were two shirts, a blue one with yellow stars over the left side and shoulder, and a yellow tube shirt with "You are my sunshine" on it.  That fits, as I think I may have told her that I'm just a camp counselor at heart.  Smiley  I tried both of them on and they fit very nicely.  The yellow one will probably not be worn until the 8 inches of snow on the ground goes away, but I'm planning on wearing the blue one on Monday, when I finally have a day off.

I also got Christmas crackers!  I'm very excited about those and decided to open them on the four Sundays of Advent.  There was also a "Quilter on Board" car sign that I'm hanging up tonight.  It will join my other swap present from the Firefly swap I was in and will make me smile.  And Santa socks!  I love socks... A lot.

She sent a bunch of goodies too.  I have maple sugar candies, truffles, peppermint bark, and gingerbread.  They are all fantastic and I've sampled them all already.  I'm planning on bringing the truffles to work with me tonight.  Smiley  Hopefully they'll keep me awake.

So if Dra can't post pictures, I'll post them on Monday, when the new camera arrives.

Thanks to Dra, SevsOnlyGirl, tattooedcrafter, and alteredmommy for a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2008 02:56:49 PM »

Be prepared to be jealous, I got the most amazing package from arcadian green today.

First my son got spoiled rotten. He got a book pillow and book, a lion stuffie that roars, an elephant stuffie that makes noise, a swimming monkey, a train whistle, a snowman puzzle and a glow in the dark football. He is so excited and happy.

My guinea pigs got treats, that they are happily eating right now, and we got candy cane tootsie pops, chocolate covered sunflower seed that my family refers to as crack because you can't just eat a few, the most Delicious lemon cookies, and Oreo bark.

I got socks I love socks

an awesome stocking

a german craft book, I'm learning german right now so hopefully I will be able to read it soon. a snowflake picture frame and a light up colts ornament.

2 little fabric baskets and peppermint bath salt

I think that is everything if I forgot anything please let me know. I love it all thank you so much Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
nicolatte
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2008 01:25:30 AM »

Aww, I've finally sat down and looked at everyones stuff, it all looks amazing!! Me and my partner weren't gonna open our stuff till Christmas, but since everyone else is opening their stuff now, I think I might just have to do the same!! Cheesy My partner should be getting her stuff soon... can't wait!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008 01:27:51 AM by nicolatte - Reason: Spelling.. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

For all of my jewelry : www.ShiningIsFree.etsy.com
Dudetska
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2008 08:32:31 AM »

a german craft book, I'm learning german right now so hopefully I will be able to read it soon.

To read that book you'd have to learn dutch I'm afraid  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2008 11:53:52 AM »

Aww, seeuudee! That is an amazing package! That is so terrible about your partner, but I agree. At least you didn't send it. And you're so kind to offer your package as a "hug!"

I think SevsOnlyGirl should have recieved two days ago. At least, that's what the USPS site says. *crosses fingers* I hope she gets it soon!

And in other news, the packages are absolutely amazing!

I did receive!!!  I'm desperately trying to keep all the items together so that I can take and post photos!  The kitty toys are a lost cause, but I did get a pic of Sasha with her new playthings.lol 

I'm sorry I've been MIA - I went to a conference for work, helped put on "Big Gay Turkey Day" at work and then put my back out.  But today I am pretty much up and running.  Yeah!  I am very thankful.  Ofcourse if the snow keeps up, I may get an extra day off! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
carrieme
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2008 12:09:08 PM »

Yay!!  Finally back at home with wireless!!!  I received from stacysews right before we left for Sea World last Monday, and the package is AWESOME!!!!! Thank you sooo much.  We were partners last year too, and she has outdone herself once again  Smiley
Here is a pic of the whole lot, stocking for me and my Blythe, a rainbow cut out scarf, a little bird ornament, goodies for son and hubby as well:

She was so sweet to send goodies for my son, a Lego batman t-shirt and tons of tattoos of all his fave characters, Mario, Spongebob etc.  He loves the shirt!

And then the most adorable Santa outfit for my Blythe and a rement set, that is too perfect.  She also made me a candy cane bag with homemade bath fizzies inside.  I love this bag, the box shape allows it to hold a lot.

Here is my toille stocking with pom pom fringe, too perfect for me, this will definitely be my stocking from now on

A cupcake pin cushion that is sooo adorable, with handmade candy pins.  I love the look of this cupcake, so well done!

And I totally awesome messenger bag, of Warhol fabric, LLLLOOOOOVVVEEE it!  It has organizer pockets on the inside and she added a HK pen and journal and some mints for me.  I took this bag with me and it was sooo useful.  This pic does not do it justice, it is fab!

Thank you sooo much again stacysews, Merry Christmas!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop   http://www.carrieme.etsy.com
Wist:  http://www.wists.com/verycarrie
Visit my blog http://sewverycarrie.blogspot.com
pm me if you want to swap!
fluffypants
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2008 03:00:24 PM »

I'm in loooove with that Warholesque soup can fabric! Must find some!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Fireworks Scene
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Dusk/Dawn Scene
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Copy Scene
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Beach/Snow Scene
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Backlight Scene
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...