A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,067
Currently Running With Scissors:
610 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2008 Gallery  (Read 32323 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2008 06:30:34 AM »

~*Thankyou Sonja for being my swap partner!  Thanks Kish for organizing the swap*~

On the 12th day of christmas sonjabegonia gave to me:

12 super neat stitch markers/charms of yarn!  So cute, all the colorful balls of clay yarn! 

On the 11th day of christmas sonjabegonia gave to me:
a magic yarn ball!  Weee!   Looks, theres mini monkey bubble baths, snowflake stickers, sea shells, barbie shoe erasers and lots more goodies!  Even, lookie lookie!  Little plastic foods!  Arent they cute!?  I 'Love' magic yarn balls!!!!! 

On the 10th day of christmas sonjabegonia gave to me:
Stuffies!!!!  Hee hee!  They are all so cute! 

On the 9th day of christmas sonjabegonia gave to me:
And because I was present happy I opend day 9 today too.  Which just happend to be SUPPLIES!  Im super excited about the clay because I love love love making little clay creations!  Then theres candy molds, stickers, cards, stationary, stuffing for my amis and other goodies too. 

On the 8th day of christmas sonjabegonia gave to me:
Lovely cloth napkins that match my kitchen!  Oh, they're so pretty, I dont want to use them, I just want them to be displayed.  Sqeeee!  All those oriental designs!

On the 7th day of christmas sonjabegonia gave to me:
yarn & napkin rings. The yarn is that sugar & cream brand. (my favorite brand, how did she know?)  And its varigated too!  I love varigated yarn!  And theres napkins rings for the kitchen.  Weeee!

On the 6th day of christmas sonjabegonia gave to me:
Beautiful wash clothes!  With varigated yarn too!  They are soooo super soft!  Knitted too with pretty designs. 

On the 5th day of christmas sonjabegonia gave to me:Video Game wall hangings.  Yeah!  Were such gamers!  This is really great!

On the 4th day of christmas sonjabegonia gave to me:
4 very awesome placemats with Japanese houses on them!  These are so freaking cool.  Me loves!

On the 3rd day of christmas sonjabegonia gave to me:
Squeeee!  A knitted monkey, monkey pillow case & polyclay book!  Oh, how cute the monkeys on the pillow case are, and the knitted monkey!  Ive never had a knitted amigurumi before!  Of course those monkey items are going to our son.  But the polyclay book is all mine! Grin  There are some awesome ideas in this book that I really want to try!

On the 2nd day of christmas sonjabegonia gave to me:
A panda pot holder which is so cute and the coolest dragon dishtowel I have ever seen!  The scales on the dragon are just amazing too!

On the 1st day of christmas sonjabegonia gave to me:
I went ahead and am doing day 1 today with day 2.   Reason being tomorrow is Christmas and I wont be on the computer.
a knitted panda!  I love pandas! Grin

« Last Edit: December 24, 2008 07:37:03 AM by missmoppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Therisa

Knitfiend, Mad Sewist

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2008 07:38:15 AM »

thanks!
Day 12 - 12 lovely handmade cards from yoyowa!  So tasteful and thoughtful.  Thank you!
Day 11 - scrapbooking supplies, a tote, and a hand-made painting!  I don't know how you counted these to only be eleven items, they seem like a lot more to me!  The painting colors go well with my green living room too!  Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008 03:27:31 PM by Therisa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I joined the Fabric Fast and pledged to buy no new yardage until July 1, 2008.

2008 Fabric Purchased: 56 yards

Fabric Sewn: 93 yards

Fabric Remaining: An Awful Lot

I am open to personal swaps!

http://www.wists.com/Therisa
Mamaphunk
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2008 11:32:36 AM »

Day 12
Ornaments! (Funny story, my kitten grabbed one of these and has taken it as her "baby". She actually growls if we try to get it from her!)

Day 11
Charms!!! Tons of great jewelry!!!

Day 10
Pincushions!

Day 9
Jars of Whimsies!

Day 8
Jars of Baking Ingredients!

Day 7

Day 6

Day 5

Day 4

Day 3

Day 2

Day 1

Thank you koalascout for all the time and effort you put into everything!!!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008 08:39:53 PM by Mamaphunk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I will be out of town June 11-20 with limited computer access. (Be patient with me, I'm on the beach!)
buckeyebeadgirl

Luckiest girl in the world :)

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2008 06:21:15 PM »

Day 12:

A cute 12 days countdown stocking!

And the beading items and cute earrings inside the stocking (not even inside the pockets, there's something each day for that!)

Day 11:  Yummy baked goods!  I just happened to sample a few before the picture was taken...well worth the wait! Smiley

Day 10:  Kitty day!  A slew of kitty toys for my girls and a cute personalized picture frame!  Oh!  and the box doubles as a storage box for their toys!

The cute box:

Picture frame with my girls' names on it:

Toys galore!

The girls at play:

Day 9:  Ohio State day! 
A cute totebag:

Charms and bracelet:

Argyle photo frame (I loooove this!):

Some wall art:

Christmas ornaments:

Yarn that I'm told will come to more use another day....

Day 8:  "Favorites Day"
A copy of rira's favorite sewing book, her favorite book, and items crafted from one of my favorites (Wicked!). 

Sew U:

Naked, one of rira's favorites:

A Wicked tote

Wicked jewelry:

Day 7:  Earring day!  Tons of lovelies, I wish my camera took better close up pics!

Day 6:  Christmas ornaments!
I decorated my tree in a tropical theme this year, and these ornaments fit in great!

presents under the umbrella:

Santa in shades:

A lovely palm tree:

Surfing snowman:

Flamingo:

A decorated palm tree:

Day 5:  "Keeping Warm" in Florida!  A cute scarf and finger-flap gloves, plus cute earrings!  It's not quite cold enough down here yet, but it will soon!

Day 4: 
A school spirit apron (gotta have that when you're a Buckeye living in Gator country!) and a set of Christmas cookie cutters:

And a learn to crochet kit!  FINALLY!  Maybe I'll actually understand it this time!

Day 3:

A trio of brightly colored horse paintings!

Day 2: Tshirt Day!

A cute red tshirt with blue pawprints:

A glow in the dark bar-inspired shirt:

Day1....Comfy Blanket!!

I absolutely LOVE everything that I received!  Thank you so much rira!

« Last Edit: January 02, 2009 03:23:56 PM by buckeyebeadgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOLY CRAP!  My DNA bracelet was selected for Best of Craftster 2008!!  And it took me 21 days to figure it out!
lairsa

Busy, busy, busy bee. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2008 06:30:54 PM »

Sorry for the late posting! Cheesy Neighbor got my box by mistake. Cheesy

Group Shot: Days 12-6

On the 12th day of Christmas boywonder gave to me...12 buttons!

DBSK, House, Calvin & Hobbes, Twilight, robot, iKnit, panda, polar bear, and 'Stuck on Canada' (which features a person with a tongue stuck to a pole. LOL.)

On the 11th day of Christmas boywonder gave to me...11 book themed items!

L-R: book plates, romance novels (train reading!), Peter Pan journal, bookmarks, and a book sleeve.

On the 10th day of Christmas boywonder gave to me...6 magnets and 4 fair trade items!

Fair Trade items: chocolate chips, dark chocolate, coffee, and cane sugar (More yummy for my tummy. Cheesy) The website is: www.transfair.ca

Magnets close up shot: panda, sushi, twilight, DBSK, and Santa. The 'K' didn't make it... D: But I think I can repair it. Cheesy

On the 9th day of Christmas boywonder gave to me...4 handmade soaps and 5 ornaments!

Soaps: cinnamon, peppermint, 'tranquil' soap, vegan scrubby soab; Ornaments: Santa, cinnamon stick Santa, polar bear, tree of life, and the Christmas pickle.

On the 8th day of Christmas boywonder gave to me...4 hand drawn and painted cards and 4 movie night items!

Cards: Christmas owl & snowman and birthday pandas; Movie Night: movie(s), popcorn, M&Ms, and a rating book.

On the 7th day of Christmas boywonder gave to me...4 items from Cranbrook and 3 of his favorite things!

Cranbrook: Pita chips, soap, honey candle, and blueberry tea; Favorites: recipe book (which will be put to good use. Cheesy), Yogi tea, and "Hundreds and Thousands The Journals of and Artist" by Emily Carr (boywonder's favorite book by his favorite author. Cheesy)

On the 6th day of Christmas boywonder gave to me...6 handprinted postcards (with some extras!)

He does watercolors beautifully! When I try to do watercolors, I end up with soggy messes. Cheesy

On the 5th day of Christmas boywonder gave to me...DBSK plushies!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

*OMGOMGOMGfaintsonfloorandbumpsheadoncounter*

*thuscausinghousetoburndownaroundme*

*becausethereisanopenpotofpastacookingonthestoveunattended*

Yeah, I'm completely in love with my plushies. They will have a special place of honor next to my giant teddy bear. Cheesy (And it was my big wish too! Cheesy)

On the 4th day of Christmas boywonder gave to me...4 DIY kits!

L-R: Record Bowl, Soap, Stencil, and Polymer Clay. Cheesy

On the 3rd day of Christmas boywonder gave to me...3 warm-ups!

Toque, Scarf (It's actually a lighter shade of green than the picture suggests), and Mittens. Cheesy

On the 2nd day of Christmas boywonder gave to me...a Road Trip Frame and a Travel Gnome!

It's the travelocity gnome! He says I should take Gnome along with me when I travel and take pictures of him in different locations. I will, don't worry. Cheesy And! Sadly, the road trip sign and the arrow sign didn't make it...but I have most of the pieces, which means I can glue them back together. Cheesy

On the 1st day of Christmas boywonder gave to me...a Stocking Filled With Treats!

A stocking, stamps, Disney molds, mittens, gift tags, and two pills (I'm not really sure what they are... o___O), and a vanilla scented candle. Cheesy

THANK YOU BOYWONDER! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I had fun doing this swap with you! Cheesy (And) I hope you like the stuff I sent you as much as I liked the stuff you sent me! Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008 02:41:41 PM by lairsa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Christmas break breakdown:

1 week of cleaning the house
+ Countless hours preparing food and stuff for big dinner
+ Family induced-stress
+ holiday homework

No time to relax and recharge. Dang.

Currently in:
- 12 Days Of Christmas 200
Silly

I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2008 12:21:18 PM »

reserved
THIS ROCKS   Logged

By the way, I never liked your face.
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2008 06:39:27 PM »

Photos of what I sent to mimiw because she's now in the hospital giving birth!

I'm just going to post the rest of her days since she isn't going to have anything spoiled for her!

On the 5th day of Christmas, I gave to Mimi...

- a taggie blanket/play area with 16 different tags and backed with soft green fleece
- a roll-up shapes and colors felt play mat
- a Things Remembered baby brush and comb set that Mimi can have engraved if she so wishes
- a baby-safe stuffed Ty elephant and set of Sesame Street board books (my daughter has these and loves them)
- a set of 3 fabric "cubes" in fun kid fabrics - one jingles, one rattles, and the other doesn't make noise  Grin

On the 4th day of Christmas, I gave to Mimi...

- 4 sets of quilted Christmas place mats and napkins

On the 3rd day of Christmas, I gave to Mimi...

- a scarf from her wists (green)
- a soft and warm Eddie Bauer scarf (brown)
- a pair of cabled fingerless gloves, "Fetching" from Knitty.com

On the 2nd day of Christmas, I gave to Mimi...

- a patchwork twirly skirt in greens and blues
- a patchwork-ish table runner that matches her place mats, with a Santa quilt block as the center

I realized after viewing this again that those photos are compressed really poorly and you can't even tell that Santa has a moustache and a little nose!  HMPH! Angry  Hehe... Wink

On the 1st day of Christmas, I gave to Mimi...

A personalized baby scrapbook/baby book!  It has 22 pages and I had a ton of fun making it.  Smiley  And I included removable craft dots so she can stick the pictures in easily and take them back out if she wants to.

I actually had Mimi open this awhile back because I wanted her to know which photos she needed to take for which pages BEFORE her baby was born  Grin and now I'm really glad she did open it ahead of time!  I hope that doesn't get us in trouble.  Smiley  I just figured with the nature of the gift, that it was kind of important for her to have it before he was born so they knew to take photos at the hospital (like they wouldn't have anyway, right?).

There are lots of places for them to write things, and even pages with prompts for the dates of his first word, tooth, etc.

Here is the cover:

...and photos of a few of the pages (which don't photograph well under that plastic) - I blurred out their last name in this first photo

The tree growth page (in the last pic, where she can write the dates of his height and weight check-ups) was my favorite, and Mimi's as well.  I hope she enjoys everything and I've had so much fun swapping with her! 

Happy Holidays, everyone!

« Last Edit: December 23, 2008 06:56:12 PM by Jenicat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2008 01:58:18 PM »

I wonder who is going to be the 1st person to post a picture of their Day 12. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2008 05:49:56 PM »

littlebiskit.

She'll time travel to be able to do so.

Or Kitten Wrangler.  Wink
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008 05:50:34 PM by Jenicat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2008 05:51:46 PM »

littlebiskit.

She'll time travel to be able to do so.

Or Kitten Wrangler.  Wink

my $ is on hollistercobabe
. Smiley

i was wrong. moonshae posted some delicious lookin cookies on page 2. Tongue
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008 08:29:50 PM by kishcrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Divinity Candy Recipe
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
How to Make a Raspberry Torte
4 Recipe Ideas for Halloween Candy
Non-Dairy Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...