A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
493 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2008 Gallery  (Read 32167 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

amazon.blonde
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2008 06:15:37 PM »

12 days of Goodness from rainbow_storms

on the 12th day rainbow gave to me

2 bathches of cookies that are long long gone Smiley, 6 adorable puppy marble magnets (love the bullie), a mario mushroom and pink star ornament that have already made it to the tree, a bear ornament that will not go on my tree Wink it's for the man, and a cute snowman clay ornament!

on the 11th day rainbow gave to me

an awesome frame, star button earrings, clay pendant,a big clay ring, a margarita camera cozy, a cupcake hair clip, a fabulous resin pendant, bookmarks (in the 1st twilight book right now), a mushroom cuff, an incredible smelling pumpkin candle,  and a smores plushie!

LOVE this thing Smiley

on the 10th day rainbow gave to me

a cubs coaster, a mini clay snowman, shroom earrings, socks, ipod cozy, hair scarf, stickers, snowflake charm, pina colada candle, polka dot necklace

on the 9th day rainbow gave to me

a reindeer trinket box, a pair of socks, cupcake earrings, resin charm, pink earrings, grinch stocking, heineken wallet, drink coozie, framed mushroom card

the coozie is fabulous and will get tons of use  Grin, the wallet was for the man but i think i'll steal it as it IS my fav kind of beer, and the framed card will be hung up shortly after the holidays!

on the 8th day rainbow gave to me

4 mario coasters, clay ball bracelet,altered tin w/ buttons, cell phone charm, chunky clay ring

I can't wait for more days Smiley  I have worn almost all of the jewelry to work already and the socks will be worn tonight Grin

on the 7th day rainbow gave to me

spools of thread, a handmade notebook, framed sketch of kawaii foods, 2 pairs of diamond drop earrings, "faux real yo" shirt, a yard of awesome fabric, and a super cute pillows

on the 6th day rainbow gave to me

mickey&minnie plushes for my niece (too cute), a princess tote for my other niece, a poke box for my poke-crazed nephew, 3 yards of interfacing that i always need, a smores family photo shrinky, button bracelet and necklace-I heart the doll shoes Smiley

on the 5th day rainbow gave to me

a tree pillow, 2 yards of gorgeous knit fabric, and a quilling kit that has absolutely everything i could ever need in it Smiley

on the 4th day rainbow gave to me

a clay dog in a coat (it must have missed the photo Sad) a felt clutch, a sparrow tote, and a wish you were beer shirt!!!

on the 3rd day rainbow gave to me

a knitting kit including a great book, a cupcake shirt, and an amazing fabric box

on the 2nd day rainbow gave to me

an amazing quilted amy bulter fabrics purse-love this thing, and fleece tie blanket in my most favorite of colors Smiley

on the 1st day rainbow gave to me

the very 1st apron that she has ever made and i must say she did an absolutely outstanding job on it, the fabric is perfect and it is so well made!

thank you for everything!!! i love it all Smiley
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009 09:57:00 AM by amazon.blonde » THIS ROCKS   Logged
feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2008 06:29:15 PM »

Mlookyloo1 did good!

Here are a couple pictures of my Day 12 Treasures!

The hat top is missing from the picture! Sorry! There are Christmas ordainments - its a winter wonderland of variety! I'm not sure all the crafting processes names but I am impressed! Thank you! I also recieved a hat, Dollie, Christmas Cross stitch, fridgemagnets, trim tape, A set of wonderful fat quarters, a pin and christmas gift bags.

Here's to Day 12 of Christmas!

Day 11 brings me a crochet kit, christmas tea towel, "Joy" Christmas Ordainment, and 2 thingies of yarn....

Day 10 - Gift Tags

Day 9- Lip Balm

Day 8- 4 Christmas Place Mats, 4 Matching Coasters (quilted)

Day 7 - Jewelry (Very beautiful!)

Day 6 Girly Stuff (Lotion, Body Soap and Yumminess)

Day 5 Paint Brushes

Day 4 Kitchen Goods (knitted oven mitt, 2 pot holders and a towel)

Lizzie loves the blocks!

OK... I got excited and opened the last 3 days!
Here we go!
Day 3

KICK BUTT Baby Blanket for Lizzie!

Hat and Cap for Lizzie

Day 2

Comfy Scarf and Ear Cover

Day 1

An Adult Size Fleece (Tie) Blanket

Thank you Moolooky1. Swaps are so much fun!

Thank you Kish - for organizing the swap!
Addition 12.23.08 - we are busier this holiday season than I thought I would be.

Thanks again to Moolooky1 for swapping with me. It was a real treat to swap for her a second time. I do hope the supplies help you in future crafting! And may all the purple please you! Blessings and Merry Christmas!

Kish - Thank you for all the time and energy you put into this swap. As a last minute entry into the swap, I was delighted to be included. This was the biggest swap I have ever been apart of and had a wonderful (I'll admit, stressful at times) swap! I hope your Christmas Season is FULL of good thing and good times! Thanks for organizing this great swap!

Addition: December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! I do wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Addition: January 2nd, 2009

Thanks again for a great swap! I am looking through all the goodies and WOWZA! You crafty people put in some work!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009 10:46:51 PM by feelix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
imafundork
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2008 06:30:26 PM »

Can't wait to see what hellobint has sent!  Wink

Day 12: A lovely calendar full of pictures of my friends and me.  Here's August: It's iheartzb and me! She's on the left.

Day 11: A much needed knitting needle roll complete with needles, 6 stitch markers and 4 knitting needle bracelets which are totally awesome!

Day 10: 6 Picasso Peace Dove note cards, 2 penguin ornaments, "Dear Santa, define good..." wall hanging, "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" wall hanging

Day 9: Heart necklace and earrings, Chandelier earrings, "Keep Calm and Carry On" necklace, Snowflake necklace and earrings all in a cute coin purse

Day 8: Tape measure bracelet and earrings(so exciting!), Heaband (wearing today!-Christmas day), 2 hair clips, sugar skull pin, birdie pin and flower pin (love love love this!)

Day 7: 5 button flowers (that I couldn't seem to get a good pic of), fishy vase and a pin cushion

Check out hellobint's painting skills- it's already found a home in my guest bathroom.

Day 6: A card making kit including cards/envelopes, paint, colored pencils and 3 jars of whimsies

Day 5: A shrinky dinks kits...so excited to experiment more with this.  My first ever shrink dinks were made for hellobint's day 12 and day 5. Smiley

Day 4: An apron, water bottle cozy, "Shut the Eff Up" Cross stitch magnet (love it!), and pot holders/hot pads made by mimiw.

Day 3: Was road trip day!  I'm going on a road trip to the Keys for New Year's so this is perfect!  A small purse made by 2711, a sparkly wristlet, and relaxation kit (massager, massage oil, foot soak and lotion) and notepads/pens.

Day 2: A giant tote (inspired by my wists) and wallet.  I love the shape of the bag!

Day 1: A Super Awesome Blue and White patchwork dress!  I still haven't gotten a pic of me wearing it yet...I always forget when I'm around other people (I live alone.)

I'm having trouble uploading my pictures. Sad I'm going to keep trying though.  Used my sister's computer! Much better!!!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009 04:48:56 PM by imafundork » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2008 06:34:25 PM »

its mine..........all my wonderful goodies from cuppiecakes83

on the 12th day cuppie gave to me...."12 months of memories"

and all 12 months have pictures of my family and friends...

on the 11th day cuppie gave to me......."11 recycled wrappings"

11 great bows made out of magazine pages and gift tags too

on the 10th day cuppie gave to me......"10 festive flowers"

they are on my wist.......love the button flowers Grin

on the 9th day cuppie gave to me........ "9 kitchen creations"

a collection of items to make cookies (sprinkles too, but they didnt make it in to the picture, I used them right away for cupcakes I was making for my daughters class).....LOVE the aprons for the kids and me.

on the 8th day cuppie gave to me.........." 8 entertaining nights"

PJ pants for all of us.....cany, popcorn, very cool album bowls...and a RUDOLPH movie...One of my favorites!!!!

on the 7th day cuppie gave to me....."7 MOMMY moments"

candels, coffee, coffee cozy, eye cover, reuseable heating pad, knitted shower scrubbie, and a silver beaded bookmark.....love them... the heating pad is WONDERFUL

on the 6th day cuppie gave to me...."6 fun Accessories"

headbands...oh, how I love them ...(wear hats or headbands ALMOST every day)...clips for my daughter... and a mommy bracelet with swarovski crystals and pearls... Grin

on the 5th day cuppie gave to me....."5 gifts for my daughter"

a patchwork belt, a keychain, beaded bookmark.. with the last Harry Potter book, the only one we didnt have Cheesy.......a DIY purse kit and a cute little pad of paper

on the 4th day cuppie sent to me......."4 seasons of trees"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these trees.......and a close up

on the 3rd day cuppie sent to me..........."3 gifts for my son"

a cool set of pirate magnets, a pirate wallet, and a wonderful red hoodie which after he opened he would not take off, Im totally surprised that I was able to get a picture

on the 2nd day cuppie sent to me...... "2 ways to carry"
a polka dot bag from my wist and a mosaic "ish" groovy flower tray... both are way cool and I LOVE THEM

on the 1st day cuppie sent to me......"one Organic BIG WISH"
a pair of wrap pants off my wist and favorite projects list... Goodness they are the most comfeeeeyyyyyy

want to get a picture of me in the pants and then I will post both day 2 and 1

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING CUPPIE.....you did great really getting to know me.... I had a blast
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008 05:26:20 PM by onegroovyday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2008 06:38:47 PM »

These are my goodies from mclianne (click on pics to make bigger)
On Day 12, I received holiday cards and a box of organic candy canes (which I may share with my pony, she loves minties) and some nifty 3D holiday stickers and page accents

On day 11, I received supplies for making ATCs (which I haven't done in a while, so maybe I need to start again!) an old medical book (did I tell you I am obsessed with HOUSE), a book about plants, a cute fairy motif book with art card inside and some yarn/ribbon trim (getting tattoo ideas from the fairies!  don't know if I can cut this one up)

And slightly after day 11, I also received pens, papers and other misc items for atcs:

On day 10, I recieved two bags of handpainted beads which were made by StudioRat.  These make me want to break out the hemp!  Shot of some of my favs:

On day 9, I received a jar of whimsies.  Shown are a few of the items, like shell beads and sunglass charms, I can't even tell you how much stuff is in here!  The jar is a little cracked, but nothing inside seems to be banged up.  Again, good stuff for ATCs, jewelry, or maybe that altered journal I told my friend she may get for Christmas.

And slightly after day 9, I also got some snowmen to be used as stitch markers, but I may make a pair of earrings for my mom!  Here are just a few of them:

On day 8, I received 8 fairy and pony notecards:

On day 7, I opened up a little red bag to find 8 fairy magnets

Have you noticed I like fairies?

Also in the mix, covering days 10-12, I have 3 tins of sweets!  Fudge, Toffee!!!! and thumbprint cookies with black cherry jelly---mclianne used real butter in these, I can tell.  The worst part: I may have to share Wink

For day 6, I got all sorts of bath goodies, including soaps, candles, lotion, shower gel, incense in a cute box and supplies for making my own soap, including soap base, oils, colorings, etc, and a book:

Day 5, I received a tote bag, yarn, wool rovings and a needle felting tool.  One new craft to add to the list!  Shown here is a small selection:

Day 4, I received a hat, scarf, mittens and fingerless gloves, all made from felted sweaters!

Here are the fingerless gloves in action:

Day 3, I recieved a purse, also made from a felted sweater and a decorated altoid tin, which may become my new wallet, or at least my new change holder:

Some great snowmen fabric:
And a kit to make my own purse, based on something from my wists:

The fabric is a very subtle but pretty green floral, and the image is printed on fabric, which you sew on to whatever you'd like.  She also sent a few more images, trim/handle material and rings:
Mom will have to help me on this one to make sure I don't goof it up!  According to her note, mclianne viewed over 250 images before she found the one!  Here is a link to the purse from my wist: http://www.wists.com/hardyswanton01/b776763119f488618c93f57f01cb2adb

Day 2, I received 2 sets of pjs: in pink, we have a stenciled tee that has a skull with crochet hooks and says YARRRN! with some pink/green plaid pj pants
In blue, homemade pj pants in a blue striped cotton and a tee stenciled with a snowman.  sorry for the pics, photographing glitter is very hard!

On day 1, I received a blanket!  We both made each other blankets!  The blankie I got is a flannel and fleece combo with a snowman applique, and her edging is quite nice, that's something I have little patience for.  Here are shots of the front and back, which I believe is cuddle fleece from Joanns, tho I could be wrong:

Thanks so much for swapping with me and sending me nifty treats and treasures!  I hope you and your family enjoy your gifts and have a happy new year!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008 08:01:25 AM by hardyswanton01 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2008 06:41:26 PM »

Day 12: Earrings---All so lovely

Day 11: Bracelets, bracelet and necklace kit, cord and pendants (what is not shown is the heavy chain)

(What is kind of scary.... I was going to do this same theme for day 11)

Day10: Necklaces Galore

I love all of the jewelry pieces, you are so talented pinkleo!!

Day 9: Quail pen and 8 stamped cards w/envelopes (I love them all, I don't know if I will be able to part with any of them)

Day 8: Bath goodies!! They smell so delicious and the oatmeal soap and mask kits are perfect.

Day 7: Chocolate goodness!! 7 varieties, I have been craving chocolate this whole week, so now I can fulfill my chocolate high! Cheesy

Day 6:A tote bag, 2 skeins of brushed yarn (that is oh so soft Cheesy), fabric, needle nest magnet, pin cushion ring, stitch markers and a necklace... Now off to figure out what I am going to make...

Day 5: Baking fun: oatmeal cookies, strawberry bread, apple cinnamon pancakes, sugar cookies, and cinnamon hot cocoa. I can't wait to get baking!!

Day 4: Wintery Goodness and a vintage shirt. This came right on time for the cold snowy weather. I love the 50s housewife print on the shirt (I am a 50s chick) Cheesy
Shirt:

The wonderful hat, arm warmers and scarf:

I am wearing all of them today!!

Day 3: DIY kits: knitting a monkey, knitting sheep and sewing a flower doll. I really love these, they are great for days when I have to baby sit my niece and nephews.

Day 2: a messenger tote that has a laptop sleeve and plenty of pockets and a calendar that pinkleo put together each month has a project to make. I LOVE both of them, they will definately be put to use with next semester starting in January. I can't wait to start on January's project!

Day 1: A wrap.... I love it, it is soooooo soft and warm! (My sister has been trying to steal it Cheesy)

Thanks for everything Pinkleo!!!  Merry Christmas!!!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008 09:23:20 AM by bluwave06 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

xx_Kellybean
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2008 06:59:06 PM »

DAY 12
12 handcolor postcards!

DAY 11
11 ornaments! (i may use them as bookmarks when its not the holiday season, too!)

DAY 10
supplies!!!!! it's going to take me like, a whole day to sort these. but that's one of the most fun parts!

DAY 9
bottlecap magnets! i love the ones with the shells. Smiley

DAY 8
cards and envelopes!

DAY 7
7 pairs of earrings Smiley [this cell phone photo definitely doesn't make 'em shine like they do.]

DAY 6
stamp and office supplies!! I'm going to use these to decorate envelopes for gift cards!!

DAY 5
i absolutely love the envelope booklet! at first i was like "what am i going to do with this?" and than i read her note and thought it was quite possibly the cutest thing EVER.

DAY 4
the note with it "frog is a eugene legend. he's been selling his stuff on the streets for over 20 years!" i'm excited to sit down and endulge myself after i clean my room Smiley

DAY 3
two paintings (the one of the girl is absolutely amazing!) and a hanging elephant thing that she bought for me (also very very cute).

DAY 2
her mom made me a card game with instructions and a very lovely box! Silly, please tell your mom thank you for me Smiley I'm going to being it to the cabin with me so me and my parents can play it!

DAY 1
a very awesome poster! i love it!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008 07:06:39 PM by xx_Kellybean » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2008 08:21:27 PM »

"MarcusandIla" came to my house today!! We hung out and talked, made dinner together, had a little wine (not involved with the swap process), and had a great time. I love them both!  --I discovered that my camera isn't working so for the swap I have to use my cell phone.

This is what was waiting for her:

Ila about to have some of our chili:

Us together: (my eyes look evil like they are all black)

Ila getting ready to open some presents:

Ila opening her Day 12:

Me with part of my Day 12:

Ila opening her Day 2: (I had to wrap them in a translucent tablecloth so I had her open it today)

Ila wondering what the heck a bunch of cups are doing in the shape of a ball: (sparkleball)

My table was only cleaned off for about 20 minutes and now look at it!

OFFICIALLY:

On the twelfth day of Christmas MarcusandIla gave to me:

12 Hello Kitty Sparkly Ornaments and 12 Pretty Christmas Wine Glass Charms

On the eleventh day of Christmas MarcusandIla gave to me:

11 beautiful Christmas soaps! (already on display in my bathroom)

On the tenth day of Christmas MarcusandIla gave to me:

10 Crocheted starched holiday ornaments! (the stitches are so tiny! good detail work!)

On the ninth day of Christmas MarcusandIla gave to me:

Dog treats, dog shampoo, a dog shirt with a sparkly P on it for Precious, cat treats, a catnip mouse, a crocheted shamrock with pockets in it to put catnip in for Lucky, a wiggly ball with feathers, and for me Hello Kitty jewelry sets, stickers, and a HK charm to put on anything I want!

Precious checking out her shampoo before she started to go crazy opening the next present.

I couldn't get a good pic of her with this one and I almost lost a finger in the process.

On the eighth day of Christmas MarcusandIla gave to me:

Eight ornaments! (and a bonus finger bowling game)

On the seventh day of Christmas MarcusandIla gave to me:

A skull ice cube tray, bead kit, and BOOKS!!

On the sixth day of Christmas MarcusandIla gave to me:

Hello Kitty bath set!!!! HK soaps!!! A coral (fav color) scarf, Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns ornaments, Beta Sigma Phi ornament, crocheted cotton washcloth, knitting needle bangle bracelet. Today was a good day!!

Crochet and soaps in detail:

On the fifth day of Christmas MarcusandIla gave to me:

3 stenciled shirts, 1 picture frame and candle kit, and a coffee cup oil warmer! (I love the scents)

Detail of the fabulous stenciling:

On the fourth day of Christmas MarcusandIla gave to me:

The cupcake apron came from another craftster (Kristiann88) because I LOVE cupcakes and pink. I've never received pants in a swap before! I've worn them twice since I got them. The shirt is in Beta Sigma Phi's colors that I will wear to the next meeting. Cupcake apron, shirt, pants, and jewelry:

I couldn't get a good pic of the jewelry because it sparkles so much! Pink earrings and three bangle bracelet that has a sparkly K, shamrock, and pearl. I've worn this quite a few times already.

On the third day of Christmas MarcusandIla gave to me:

An amigurumi ninja from my wist!! Billiard ball ornaments from my wist!!

And an amazing stuffy nativity!!!!! (this will turn into an heirloom item)

Here's another pic of it on the side of my fireplace mantle: (it's a big fireplace)

On the second day of Christmas MarcusandIla gave to me:

2 awesome 'punk' reconned tank tops that I wanted!:

On the first day of Christmas MarcusandIla gave to me:

The BESTEST present EVER!!!!
An amigurumi Hello Kitty with a removable hood!!!!!!!!!!

Here is me about to kiss my new best friend:

In case anyone was counting, that's 51 ornaments!!! The HK glitter balls went on my pink tinsel tree, the cleveland ornaments went on my regular tree with the angel and white glitter ones. The billiard balls are on another pink tinsel tree I put on my pool table, the potpourri filled ones are hanging in my closet. And the crocheted and starched ones are hanging from the garland around the fireplace.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008 03:22:27 PM by Dreambelle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2008 08:33:07 PM »

On the 12th Day of Christmas Dreambelle gave to me:
12 beautiful blue, white, & silver Christmas Ornaments! The flowery shaped one was made by Dreambelle's neice for me Smiley

and a Kenmore Ultra Heat & Save Machine!!! Isn't Dreambelle so awesome? I've wanted one for ages

On the 11th Day of Christmas Dreambelle gave to me:
13 pairs of PRETTY Earrings!
Note: There is 1 button earring that isn't pictured because I'm wearing it....

On the 10th Day of Christmas Dreambelle gave to me:
3 barrettes [one with my name!!!!really cool because I can't buy anything with my name on it. 5 pairs of Bobbiepins (really pretty too. she went searching through stores just for the leaf buttons! she's so sweet...)

and 3 rings [one with my initial] Smiley

On the 9th Day of Christmas Dreambelle gave to me:
6 resin pendants, 1 apothecary jar pendant with sprinkles, a chain for them to go on, and a glass pendant on a black velvety cord!

She also included 1 bible charm & 1 leaf charm that will be finding a new home on a bracelet very soon!

On the 8th Day of Christmas Dreambelle gave to me:
8 playing card mini notebooks! 4 are for me [Queens] and 4 are for Marcus [Jacks]. She really stalked me! Those are our favorite poker hands!!!!

On the 7th Day of Christmas Dreambelle gave to me:
1 cappucino hazelnut candle (which I couldn't wait to light...it WAS a new candle & had a lid too..), 1 BOX of 20 holiday cookie cutters [which I really needed], 1 craft tote [totally awesome, because I need storage stuff], 1 8x8 scrapbook [also needed for 2009]

and 3 notecard notebooks [one for pets, one for house, and one for recipes] that will be used to hoard recipes for pet
stuff, recipes for house stuff, and well...food recipes LOL.

On the 6th Day of Christmas Dreambelle gave to me:
fingerless mittens, headband, fleeceblanket that matches perfectly with the living room, candle, a pink christmas tree, a cross

On the 5th Day of Christmas Dreambelle gave to me:
a poker themed nameplate made from scrabbletiles that was really neat.

On the 4th Day of Christmas Dreambelle gave to me:
a 2008 snowman -too cute!, a box that she made with leaves on it that had a bracelet inside that I LOVE, she also included a jar of whimsy; which I have never received before so that was neat!!

On the 3rd Day of Christmas Dreambelle gave to me:
A LOAD OF TREATS FOR DANNI [my kitten] & a fleece blanket [not pictured] for her. A LOAD OF YARN [im addicted] & A BUNCH OF FABRIC [im a newer sewer]

On the 2nd Day of Christmas Dreambelle gave to me:
2 AWESOME SPARKLE BALLS! 1 OVAL & 1 CIRCLE and they came wrapped in a Plastic Red table cloth that has found a new home on my dining room table for the Holidays! picture soon

On CHRISTMAS DAY!! Smiley Dreambelle gave to me:
A wonderful white treeskirt with baby blue snowflakes. It was my big wish. I absolutely love it. I couldnt get a picture to give it the attention it deserves, but I tried.

Day #1 BONUS: bathset that is very natural & yummy smelling
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009 02:33:08 PM by marcusandila » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Will swap for Dinosaurs*
boywonder

Oh I've got all the courage, I'll ever need.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2008 08:42:00 PM »

On the 12th day of swapping, I opened up....

12 homemade gift tags/note cards!

And on the 11th day I opened up...

11 (actually 12) Fruit and Veggie Magnets!

10 awesome Snowman S'more Ornaments

9 homemade soaps!

8 (4 postcards and 4 bracelets!) & day 7 packages of stickers

6 - on it's way

5 - 3 sleeping masks (two owls and WALL-E!!!) plus some items for the BF (Simpsons coasters and a Simpsons DVD)

4 - On it's way!

3 - 3 Bunnies for my 3 Nieces, they will be so happy when I give them these!

2- Wall-E!!! And an Alice In Wonderland Book ( I collect them!)

1 - on it's way!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009 07:56:47 PM by boywonder » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Finding the Perfect Biker Jacket
Style Sound Off: Blake Lively, Nicole Richie, and Victoria Beckham
Gown Trends For Upcoming 2013 Award Show Season
Chic on the Cheap: How to Dress Like a Fashion Editor
Can You Wear White After Labor Day?
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...