A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,901
Currently Running With Scissors:
495 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2008 Gallery  (Read 34160 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2008 07:09:02 AM »

This post is all thumbnailed, so PLEASE click on the photos to see the beautiful work Mimi has done on my gifts!  Smiley

On the 12th Day of Christmas, my Mimi gave to meeeee...

- 2 beautiful sets of swap notecards - one stamped with birds and one with trees
- a pair of knee-high socks in Christmas colors
- a beautiful AMAZING GORGEOUS lovely wonderful (I LOVE THIS SCARF) patchwork scarf, backed with fleece.  So lovely and counts as two small items because it's so so great
- 2 sets of hand-carved stamps made by loves2experiment - leaves and flowers.  So pretty!  Can't wait to use them.
- an awesome reversible fabric bowl - words can't describe it well enough
- a set of quilted patchwork cards - these are so awesome!
- a scrap fabric wreath - she took thin strips of different Christmas fabrics and tied them all around a styrofoam wreath.  So cool!  I love it.
- Fiskars teeny tiny cassette punch - a puncher tool that comes with lots of different interchangeable cassettes - it's like having a bunch of punches in one! 

- and an extra!  Christmas ribbon ornament.  Smiley

On the 11th Day of Christmas, my Mimi gave to meeeeeee...

- 8 altered chunky book pages made personally for me by the always FABulous Phizzychick
- chunky book covers
- lots of embellishments so I can make my OWN!

AGHGHGHHHH I LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS BOOK!  She put quotes from one of my favorite songs (also one of hers favorites) and elephants and leaves and trees and owls and GREEN!  It's GREEN!

Thank you Mimi and Phizzy!   Kiss

On the 10th Day of Christmas, my Mimi gave to meeee...

- owl and elephant shirts for me
- Mario mushroom and panda shirts for Hubby
- owl stuffies made my aeronberry (so cute!)
- crayon roll for Riley, made by Zelda.Suicide
- whale skirt for Riley, made by Zelda.Suicide
- birdy shirts for Riley
- EXTRAS: cupcake shirt and luggage tags!

Thank you Mimi, I looooove them all.  I am going to dress Riley in her whale skirt when she gets up from her nap, and Alex loves his shirts and is wearing his Mario mushroom one right now!  Smiley

Also, please ignore all the junk on my couch in that one photo.  Heheh... it's really a spilled package of diapers (my daughter likes to pull them out and throw them everywhere) and a couple of her books.  It looks much worse than it is.  Wink

On the 9th Day of Christmas, my Mimi gave to meeee...

- peppermint sugar scrub, which smells freaking delicious
- bath confetti and bath confetti Wink in two super cute combos.  The blue/white one is snowflake shaped!
- lavender and tea tree soap made by mullerslanefarm (smells amazing!)
- cafe au lait soap made by mullerslanefarm (also smells amazing!)
- patchwork lavender sachets - SO cute and smell amazing as well!
- tree bathmat with mimiw trees on it!  Smiley  I will put this in the bathroom later!

Once again I love it all!  Thank you again, Mimi!   Kiss I can't wait to keep opening things... Wink

On the 8th Day of Christmas, my Mimi gave to meeee...

ELEPHANTS!

- 2 yards of different elephant prints (one yard each) in flannel - I love them!
- an elephant rubber stamp made by loves2experiment, which is adorable
- elephant needlebook made by monkeythumb.  I've been loving her needlebooks for so long!
- elephant watering can.  This is great!  I love love love it!
- little elephant book (in the front of the photograph), unfortunately I couldn't take pictures of the inside without holding it open and it'd be too close for my camera to properly focus in this light, but there are beautiful black and white photos of elephants inside.
- orange elephant stuffie, made by aeronberry.  Sooo soft and so cute.   Cheesy
- blue elephant stuffie made by Mimi, which is also FREAKING ADORABLE!

I LOVE ELEPHANTS!  Thank you so much to Mimi and everyone else who contributed to my addiction day 8 package... Grin

On the 7th Day of Christmas, my Mimi gave to meeee...

- two sets of ornaments; one is glass with glitter and curls of paper or ribbon inside, the other is scrap Christmas fabric on styrofoam (?) balls - I love them both!!
- a Christmas patchwork quilted stocking (this counts as two smalls)
- two dark chocolate bars yummmmmmmo
- missing from the photos because my hubby stole and hid the bag (partially because he loves them and partially because he doesn't want the kids to get a sugar high... heh) is a 3 pound (!!) bag of Haribo gummy bears!  The BEST kind!  Muahahaha!

On the 6th Day of Christmas, my Mimi gave to meeee...

- purse for my daughter (the pink one with wooden handles)
- shave kit/travel bag for my husband (the black one)
- purse for me (the other purse)
- wristlet for me (the wristlet)
- birdy coin purse made by loves2experiment
- reusable market bag (the brown and TQ beauty in the front of the pic)

Thank you Mimi!  Riley LOVES her purse (she wore it like a hat at first), hubby thinks his shave kit is "awesome" and he's glad it's not feminine (Wink), and I, of course, love everything!!  You rock.

On the 5th Day of Christmas, my Mimi gave to meeee...

- travel jewelry roll (apple fabric); this is great because I always want to take jewelry on trips but I never want to take a box filled with it.
- mushroom earrings and owl hair tie made by pinkanddinky, felted necklace made by la_chrystelle - Love all of these!  I've been wearing the hair tie practically since I opened it
- tree of life malachite necklace, earrings, and bracelet made by katymai; lovely!  I love malachite!
- rapunzel scarf (so pretty!)
- Jewelry organizer that Mimi made out of a silverware tray.  So awesome!  What a great idea.  She did the backs of the compartments with pretty scrapbook paper and the whole thing is painted a really pretty turquoise.

On the 4th Day of Christmas, my Mimi gave to meeee...

- batik wallet (this is AWESOME!)
- Home Sewn (book - such pretty projects)
- crayola crayon candles!!  I loooooove the smell of Crayola crayons!  Mimi is too sweet.  Smiley
- A sewing machine apron, in which I can store scissors, spools of thread, etc.  What a great idea, and something I will definitely put to use the next time I sew!

Once again, lovely lovely functional and beautiful items.  Smiley  I have a super great swap partner!  Thank you, Mimi!

On the 3rd Day of Christmas, my Mimi gave to meeee...

- a $50 gift card to my local quilt shop (I am so excited about this and I think I know what I'll get!)
- a beautiful quilt for my daughter, all flannel, so soft and precious!  The first photo shows the backing fabric and the next photo is of the quilt top.
- an embroidered owl wall hanging.  There's obviously a more close-up photo of that as well.  Smiley  This is gorgeous and so nicely done, and will look fabulous in our living room! 

Mimi rocks... you all are probably getting tired of reading that by now... Smiley

On the 2nd Day of Christmas, my Mimi gave to meeee...

- a "learn to paint" kit, with two canvases, some paint, paintbrushes, a paintbrush cup (owl!), and a beautiful fabric basket Mimi made.  Smiley
- a spinning kit, courtesy of lapoli, with lots of wool and a spindle, plus a magazine about spinning.

I'm excited to learn!  Thank you, Mimi!  You're going to create a monster... once I start spinning I'm going to be obsessed with it.  Haha.   Cheesy

On the 1st Day of Christmas, my Mimi gave to meeee...

A BATIK QUILT!  I looooooove it, it's SO beautiful!  Thank you, Mimi!  Gorgeous.

I couldn't hang it because it was too heavy for my clips to hold, so I had to lay it out.  Crappy pictures, but it's pretty obvious that it is a beautiful quilt.  I love it.

I've had so much fun swapping with you, Mimi!  I love everything you gave me and I will treasure it all.  Thank you again!

Thank you kish for organizing this whirlwind, and thanks to everyone else for creating beautiful things for me to look at!  Happy holidays!    Grin
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008 03:40:55 PM by Jenicat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rainbow_Storms
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2008 07:26:11 AM »

On the 12th day Amazon.blonde gave to me (!)   Ah can't wait for tomorrow!

12 super cute gift bags w/ all the trimmings!

This one is my favourite Smiley

Some Hello Kitty extras :

On the 11th day, I received FUDGE! (I already opened and ate all this before today  Embarrassed )

Look at the cute tin!!

Day 10!
His and hers mugs with 8 (six are in the bag behind) delicious hot cocoa cones. They have little chocolate/minty chunks that you mix in and wow, they are good! My husband has been slurping it down, lol.

Day 9
A melted record bowl! So cool, I've always wanted one!

And 8 lovely ornaments (I hadn't unwrapped them all yet  Tongue) I put them in the bowl and put it on one of our tables. Way cute!

Day 8
8 paper ornaments!

Day 7-
some cute ornaments, pretty lights, and two pot holder/tea towel sets!

Day 6-
Shirt recon day! Love it!
I got 2 shirts to play with, an awsome book, all sorts of cool appliques, some transfer sheets, and some wax for batik dyeing.

Day 5-
Crochet day! A great starter kit to learn to crochet. My MIL crochets, and I keep meaning to get her to teach me, but I've wanted to have some supplies and a bit of an idea b/f we start (not sure how patient she will be!  Undecided)
There were some more bits and things to this, but I've already scattered them in my little crafting area.  Grin

Day 4- four decorative fabric hoops

Day 3-
A super cute pillow cover that I love!

A Hello Kitty scoodie. It's so warm, and I love HK!

A HK hat! Pretty cool, huh? Sorry no action shots, but I can't take very good ones of myself and
no one's ever around when I need them....

Day 2-

Day 1-
A "wonderful life" plaque

and a seatbelt purse. Pretty cool!

Thanks amazon.blonde!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009 07:43:17 AM by Rainbow_Storms » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! Just PM me!

I've recently gotten into blythes; check out my blog about mine here:
http://saffron42.livejournal.com
http://deliagrey.etsy.com
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2008 08:33:45 AM »

On the 12th Day of Christmas, Sheridan gave to me, 12 marble magnets!  Grin

On the 11th Day of Christmas, Sheridan gave to me, absolutely beautiful cookies!

some are already eaten before the picture!  yum

On the 10th Day of Christmas, Sheridan gave to me:
Gifts for my 2 older boys.   They LOVE their treasure chests, stickers, dinosaurs, craft kits, tattoos and fire truck book!

On the 9th Day of Christmas, Sheridan gave to me:
3 bags of yummy cookies!   Here are only a few

2 bags of my FAV Christmas candy  Smiley  Smiley   Smiley   Smiley

AND  5 adorable painted ornaments

On the 8th Day of Christmas, Sheridan gave to me:
Kniffty Knitter Set and Yarn!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   I am so excited about this!  I am already knitting a hat and you can see I pulled out some scrap red yarn to try it out.  woot!  

Sorry about the delay for these next pics!  My computer is in an unheated room right now and I didn't realize how far behind I was!

On the 7th Day of Christmas, Sheridan gave to me:
7 jars of yummy mixes!  i love these!  We have already had some Snowman Soup (hot cocoa), M&M cookies and brownies.  Yet to try is a wonderful looking barley soup, Texas cornbread, Cowboy cookies and Chocolate/butterscotch bars.

On the 6th Day of Christmas, Sheridan gave to me:
6  outstanding hand drawn thank you notes.   I really love the red and white flowers!   very pretty and thank you!

On the 5th Day of Christmas, Sheridan gave to me:
A small purple journal made of Lokta paper, a lovely beaded bookmark, lots of hair ties, a lavender face mask and a sculpy clay kit!   I can't wait to try making some of the beads!

On the 4th Day of Christmas, Sheridan gave to me:
4 pairs of sock.   Smiley    I love love love new socks!  ( i know kinda weird....)  and I have never owned a pair of toe socks!  These are sooooo soft and warm too.   Cheesy

On the 3rd Day of Christmas, Sheridan gave to me:
Blue and yellow mats for hot food and blue and yellow coasters.  I love this fabric it is exactly my style!  also a beautiful birdhouse ornament

On the 2nd Day of Christmas, Sheridan gave to me:
2 crocheted scarves!!   I love love love mine!  DH is very pleased with his as well!   yeah!  I have been wearing mine practically nonstop even indoors.

On the 1st Day of Christmas, Sheridan gave to me:
A book safe!!  I have been wanting one for sooooo long.   i love this!   Thank you so much Sheridan!   I am so glad I joined this swap and that you were my partner.  You sent me so many wonderful things.  Happy New Year!!

« Last Edit: December 29, 2008 06:51:40 PM by lukenlarry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sonjabegonia
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2008 09:33:56 AM »

Reserved!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy - www.etsy.com/shop/OCCASIONsonjabegonia

Facebook  - www.facebook.com/occasionsbysonjabegonia

Tumblr - sonjabegoniach.tumblr.com
Here, There and Everywhere

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2008 11:14:59 AM »

please excuse the awful phone pics, I will retake them with a proper camera soon!

Day 12 - a very cute album of 12 cookie recipes plus cookie cutters plus sprinkles!

Day 11 - Tree ornaments! 6 painted, glittery glass baubles and 5 spicy smelling baked ones!

Day 10 - 6 double sided coasters (one side is christmassy, the otherside ... not! (I love the skully one!) and 4 decorated crochet hooks! the handles are all marbley and sparkly

Day 9 - 9 gorgeous charms that are now on my mums tree because she stole them!

Day 8 - earrings and an earring holder (I've wanted an earring holder like this for ages!)

Day 7 - a book on quilting, a quilting square, loads of fabric, scissors and a rotary cutter. (I am so exited to finally have a rotary cutter!)

Day 6 - Placemats1 I'm going to use them on christmas day! they match the coasters from day 10

Day 5 - A spinning starter set with a book, 2 bags of roving and loads of Kool aid (for dying I pressume!), apparently theres something else on its way too!

Day 4 - i got really spoilt today!  Grin I got Coffee, socks, chocolates, a mug, candle holders and tealights!

Day 3 - an apron, oven gloves and potholders

Day 2 - This is sooooo cool, a pac man blanket and pacman and mrs pacman pillow cover! (the blanket was on my wists)

Day 1 - a patchwork skirt! its very cool! but needs action pics which i will get later!

and to show you some of the awesome fabrics (I'm pretty sure each square is different!)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008 12:52:53 PM by 2711 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2008 03:05:27 PM »

Here are my goodies from iheartzb!

day 12:6 dandelion notecards for my wists and 6 guinea pig santa notecards! The best part is that the guinea pig looks like my guinea pig so it's extra cute Cheesy

day 11: Christmas decorations! There is a button wreath Cheesy, a 'merry effing christmas' door hanger/wall decoration, 5 reindeer ornaments, 3 little snowmen (one of them has glasses like mine) and best of all...handpainted Christmas nesting dolls! I love it all, but the onscene decoration and the nesting dolls really put it over the edge. I collect nesting dolls so YAY.

day 10: A stocking filled with stuffs! There was a yarn-chain necklace from my wists, Christmas pins, hair clips, candy, lipgloss, and best of all, THE guinea pig stamp from day 12's cards! Sweeeeet.

day 9: 9 folded envelopes/notecards in a zipper pouch. There wass also 2 yummy sounding face masks in the pouch too.

day 8: A glass etching kit & 4 etched martini glasses. I turned 21 during this swap and have NO barware at all. Each glass has a recipe for a different cocktail attached to it, and 'martini' etched on to the rim of the glass. It was hard to capture in a picture! She also sent the glass etching cream, 3 votive candle holders to etch and some stickers and other supplies.

day 7: Jars painted with chalkboard paint so I can write what's in them. They were filled with a bag of lemonheads (my favorite!), buttons, ribbon and other goodies. There orange bobble-y buttons are my favorite.

day 6: random day! There were 2 kitschy cookbooks (New Orleans and the Florida Keys) and a few other regional recipes (Beignets and red beans & rice, yummy!) There's also a stocking for the boyfriend, with nintendo ornaments, NES code shirt, starburst 'tetris' blocks and growing sponge toys. And finally, sparkly wall art that says 'crafty b!tch'. I put a thumbnail of it so hopefully it's not offensive. I don't know where iheartzb gets her glitter, but DANG it's glittery!

day 5: tie dye day! Funny as it is, I requested a tie dye kit. Iheartzb gave me EVERYTHING I need- even clothespins, rubberbands and gloves. Also included were 3 dyed tea towels and a tank top, and a pillowcase to practice on. I'll have to do it in the basement laundry sinks since I don't want to mess up my pretty tub, but it'll get done!

day 4:  4 knifty knitter circular looms! I am a terrible, terrible knitter and iheartzb thinks I might be able to make something semi decent on these Tongue I hope so! I'll be giving it a go once the crazyness of Christmas is over. I've seen some cool stuff come off these looms before, so I think I have a shot! Oh, she also included 2 skinny scarves and some yarn Smiley

day 3: warm a cozy winterwear! The picture shows the knit headband and scarf made of suuuuuper sofy yarn. There is also a pair of slippers, but the picture of my foot next to my head showing everything at once was slightly (ok, really) funny looking. Not that this is any better. I guess I was really surprised to have a warm head!

day 2: a handbag and clutch knitted out of recycled plastic bags, as well as a headband and credit card holder. My dog was busy sniffing them.

day 1: a cute little tree skirt with a partridge in a pear tree painted on. My tree was so tiny this year (I had to bring it home on the bus) and this tree skirt was just the right size.

Thanks for everything iheartzb, merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009 10:09:12 PM by FlashleyAshley » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
kaymadben
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2008 11:08:15 PM »

Am I the last to reserve?? Why didn't anyone tell me??

***MY SPOT***

Day 12: I received 6 mason jars of Chicken Noodle soup, chili bean soup and hot cocoa (snowman soup and poop) mixes. Plus a candy wreath made by OldPrin. How cute is that!

Day 11: Wonderful Smelling Bath Stuff.
6 Washcloths, 3 of the most amazing smelling soaps made by MareMare, 2 gold fish soaps made by OldPrin and some crocheted bath scrubbies for the kids. This has got to be my favorite day. I could have had all 12 days be like this and I would have been in Heavenly Bliss!

Day 10: Learn a Craft Day. Embroidery hoop and threads to learn how to embroider along with sublime stitching, some knitting needles, a cute eyeball pin cushion, plus 2 create a button bracelet bags and a cute needle holder. Plus 2 painting sets for the kids.

Day 9: Play Day! Crowns, cookies and puppets for the kids!

Day 8: Stockings for me and the kids, magnets and dish soap apron.

Day 7: Hats for the kids, cute outfit for Ben and a skirt for Kaylee.

Day 6:

Day 5:

Day 4:

Day 3:

Day 2:

Day 1: All about me. Cute handmade half apron with oranges on it. A Candle. Picture Frame. Scarf and cute handmade christmas gift tags. Plus a bag of scrapbooking stickers.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2008 09:00:12 PM by kaymadben » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can make dresses for your princess!

Wists: http://www.wists.com/skb
Lootyaj
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2008 04:09:00 AM »

*For me... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amy Jo ~
My Wist
mlookyloo1
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2008 03:41:56 PM »

all 6 package from fellix
day 12 ornaments christmas crackers
day 11

Day 10 love the tote bags thened tea wallets lkeens holder and a very nice bag and lots more

day 9
lunch bag 2 note books with cover 3 boxs with bjm and more goodies
day 8 3 metea record bowls with green apples ,christmas wreath made with candy, and rawhide and a christmas stocking for my dog ,embroidery thread and more craft things

day 7

day 6
day 5
a box full of fabric
day 4
day 3
I love it
day 2 bags of goodies

day 1
thank you so much for all the goodies  feelix love them all this was so much fun Smiley Wink
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008 04:13:12 PM by mlookyloo1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
misplacedhippie
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2008 06:11:18 PM »

On the 12th day of Christmas ccswch gave to me....

A pile of hair decorations wrapped in a t-shirt! made of flowers, beads, and buttons! Beautiful!

On the 11th day of Christmas ccswch gave to me....

Jewelry! Ok it shows up in the gallery right side up, but here half the time it is sideways! arrg! Sorry!  Necklaces, rings, bracelets, and a santa spoon! and a keychain that is a picture of a frog skeleton. 

On the 10th day of Christmas ccswch gave to me....

A stocking with Lovely handmade thank you, birthday, and blank inside, notecards and envelopes!

On the 9th day of Christmas ccswch gave to me....

A Tissue Holder for my bag, and Wonder Woman Magnets!!! I love Wonder Woman.  There are different  versions of Wonder Woman Including Lynda Carter!

On the 8th day of Christmas ccswch gave to me...

Candy! Cookies! Chocolates! Cherries! Yum... they barely made it to the picture...

On the 7th day of Christmas ccswch gave to me...

Craft Supplies! There is fabric, Yarn of unknown fiber or origin but a beautiful deep brown color, pink and gray roving, floss, and size tags to put in made items! Wow love the crafty goodness!

On the 6th day of Christmas ccswch gave to me...

6 BEAUTIFUL shopping bags!!
Single one
Action Shot!

These are HUGE and hold tons of stuff from around my room! Tomorrow they go Shopping!

On the 5th day of Christmas ccswch gave to me...

5 Lovely T-shirts

On the 4th day of Christmas ccswch gave to me...

BEATLES TILES!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these!

JOHN PAUL GEORGE RINGO!!!!  They are square, the camera however tried to wash everything out with straight on pictures, so I angled my photo!!! (George is right side up in the Gallery! what is going on??)

On the 3rd day of Christmas ccswch gave to me...

Lots of Amazing Stuff

Lots of Bath stuff

Crochet winter set, and a check book cover, and it all came in the black reuseable bag!
A purse, with brown lining!

This is what it came in.  It is a metal book box to keep my treasures in. This is the coolest thing. 

On the 2nd day of Christmas ccswch gave to me...

Resusable wrap that perfectly fits a box of...

decorated votive holders! they are so pretty!

And wrapped in this very pretty fabric...A Record Bowl! and Coasters! Oh these were on my wist! they are beautiful (as my record bowl collection grows, I can serve more party foods!)

On the 1st day of Christmas ccswch gave to me...

Cookie MIx! for chocolate cookies, Hot cocoa mix with marshmallows! cookie cutters, a spoon and whisk for the mixing.  And it was all wrapped in another "mistake" t-shirt which is wonderfully Wonder Woman!

This has been such an AMAZING swap, Thank You for all the goodies! I had a blast!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008 05:56:29 AM by misplacedhippie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/misplacedhippie

Desperately seeking Beatles Fabric (found at some walmarts).  Will trade/send money/ Send Elvis Fabric (what my walmart has). PM me! Please!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Maximus
How to Draw Martian Manhunter
How to Draw Mandark
How to Draw Mac From Fosters Home
How to Draw Lumpy Space Princess
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...