A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
522 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2008 Gallery  (Read 31980 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008 12:04:50 PM »

I received my package and got to open 3 days at once! That was fun!

Day 12:  Tons of Chocolaty goodness from the UK! A couple are represented just by their package as I opened it on the way to pick up my kids from school... Tongue

Day 11: Girl's Day!  Fabulous earrings, necklaces and bracelets! and they're in sets! some for me some for my daughter...but I got the Lion's share!  Wink

here's a couple up close shots

Day 10: My Daughter's day.  She was thrilled. She loved everything and hast most of it on at once! Hair clips, an adorable "secret garden" box, some roving (that I'll help her spin up and make something out of) an adorable pouch 3 hair ties (that she loved!) a journal , a cute sticker and two amazing flower broaches. Edit: forgot to mention the three tiny turtles. They are super cute and elicited a shriek of joy, you can see them well in the garden box.

Day 9:

Nine colors of roving! I loved/squished each one and wish I had a hundred bobbins to spin it all. The photos don't do them justice. They are vivid and wonderful. You can't really see or appreciate the subtle changes in the gray colored one it has lots of colorful streaks. And the green is really cool too. Well they all are and in my favorite colors!

Day 8: "Deck the Halls"

And it was awesome! I got four beautiful napkin rings, two amazing candles with what I'm guessing is Welsh for "happy Christmas"? (Nadolig Llawen) the words just look cool! LOL and they smell amazing!  beautiful ornaments and four beautiful gift bags. Not to mention two adorable coin purses that were immediately claimed by my daughter!

Day 7: I call it the Day of AWESOMENESS

It's mario stuff! I loved this the first time I saw it, now I have one of my very own! It's made with perler beads.

Just a little pic of some of the roving spun up while I wait for the next package.  The holidays make the postal service slowwwww.

Excuse the confusion. I got to open everything at once and in my excitement I don't know if I got everything is in the right day. Smiley

Day 6:

A day for my son. It's a wonderful ATC kit! There's sooooooo much He's already agreed to share with me (Like he had a choice! Cheesy )

Day 5!

Stitch markers for me and my daughter AND a handwritten recipe book! It's awesome. The recipes are from the UK and sound wonderful! My kids were really excited! One of them is called Bubble and Squeak. Doesn't that just SOUND cool??

Day 4!

A great assortment of things and wonderful bag pins/broaches. I plan on using them for my shawls. I especially love the nintendo one!lol

She wrote a little joke about the fact that she was supposed to stop at four! LOL I didn't get as good a picture as I had hoped of the chocolates. They have already been devoured or I would take another!LOL 

Day 3:

2 bags of yummy squishy roving and a nice panel of fleece in my hubby's favorite team! Hubby wants pillows out of it. I imagine that must have been hard to get american football stuff all the way over there in the UK!

Day 2: Smelly/sparkley stuff!!
Delicious smelling bath bombs!

Beautiful trinket boxes. (my phone is next to them for size reference)
Can you believe she MADE these?Huh  Shocked  The sparkle can't be captured properly they are AWESOME.

Here's the top for details

Day 1: a bag full of surprises!

« Last Edit: December 31, 2008 03:58:55 PM by Gomerriffic » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008 01:15:50 PM »

i haves me a gallery for me treasure!!

this isnt really the most fair to fiberartsy, who did a great job as my partner, but i just dont have much time lately

here are all the pics i took of all the awesome goodies i got.

she really made my holiday special, and i am so thankful i got such a considerate partner

« Last Edit: January 12, 2009 01:35:12 AM by MissDisney » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
SheridanLA
Something Sparkly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008 02:20:25 PM »

So, Lukenlarry said I should freeze Day 8 until the day to open it.. well.. my teeny freezer was full - so I made the executive *snerk* decision to open day 8 as day 12... regular order will continue tomorrow. Cheesy

and may I say that Day 8 is FABULOUS.. OMG!! An assortment of amazing cookies WITH the recipes!!! I am in heaven. I have not had thumbprint cookies in so long.. and Russian tea cookies.. and cutout cookies.. I might have to go invade Lukenlarry's house next year at Christmas for more of them Wink

Onto Day 11 (which was day 12 ) I got the COOLEST stuff!!
so here is the lot...

there were the cutest thank you cards

a dotee bird kid with a little felt booklet thing for needles, etc (awesome!) and a handmade little suitcase for my gnome, Emong  some candy canes and tootsie rolls!! I LOVE Tootsie rolls!!!

there was also a photo frame and a shadow box, some party invitations.. and a photo album of pictures of Emong on his adventures!!!

and this is only Day 11!!!! squeeee!! Cheesy

Day 10 is also a collection of awesomeness... napkins and napkin rings!!!! With orange and magenta button decoration. How flippin cute are these?!

and a close-up (notice the festive sachet of tootsie rolls??? LOVE it)

Now to Day 10. This goes WITH my awesome napkins... placemats!!!! AND oven mits and a pot holder.. and a set of spatulas!! the fabric on the place mats is spectacular with the reverse of the dots and colors on each. YEAH!!!
(oh, and I already ate the tootsie rolls, so they were not in the picture. hehe)

and with a napkin...

then the cooler then anything oven mits! Look at the cute yellow trim!!!

Day 9.... oooh day 9.. more fabulousness!
There is a selection of bags in here.. all in this gorgeous silk-looking material in green and bronze. 3 are large hobo type bags, then there are 3 smaller ones with pockets that are perfect for stashing in my purse Smiley

Then 2 toys... Jack the Cat has already stolen them - laughing maniacally and batting them about.

then these adorable little ice skate clips... soooo cute!

Day 7... oooh day 7... Day 7 was all about Jack the Cat. I did not even finish digging things out of his new stocking before he made a flying leap into the middle of the pile yelling "MINE!!!! ALL MINE!!!" I was appalled at his lack of manners, but you can't fault a little dude for being excited.
He insisted on posing in all the shots - I think he was afraid I would claim the items for my own. Silly kitty.
So Jack now has a stocking, a new bowl, fish dangling from a stick, feathers to also dangle, felt cat toys and his very own magnetic frame (with pics!) that I can put on the fridge. happy, happy kitty.

oooh... food goes in here.. right???

mmmmmmm fish bones... such a yummy kitty treat.. GIMME!

then batting around the fishing pole. totally loves it.

Jack say thank you!!!! I might not see him again for a few days as he wears off the newness of the toys. Wink

Day 6.. day 6 are sparkly, sequined ornaments!!!!

Day 5... Day 5 turned into squealing.. it was somewhat comical and Jack the Cat looked up from his purple lukenlarry fish toy and raised his eyebrow.. well.. not really - but that is the impression that I got. Cheesy
CHECK THIS OUT!
frames, drawstring bags (one used as wrapping!), embroidery kit, transfers (of chocolate goodness!!) and Tootsie rolls.. can I just say how much I am loving my daily allotment of Tootsie Rolls? hehehe
I count the shiny wrapping fabric as a bonus.. it is 31 flavors of fabulous fun!

AND.. I love the movie Hairspray.. she embroidered me a hand towel with Tracy on it!!!!! OMG!!

Now we get to Day 4... Day 4 also made me squeal.. and jump around going "yes!!" it is a jewelry pouch I have been wanting forevah. I travel a fair amount and have been lusting after some good way to pack a bit of jewelry on trips.. this is so perfect.. AND she filled it with some gorgeous jewelry!! and it was wrapped in an apron!!!

Day 3 was another treasure trove...
a gorgeous piece of asian fabric in a gorgeous blue.. with a little pillow with some awesome detailing to it. Cheesy

Day 2... Day 2 included a woven rug, and a game.. again, I love to travel the world, so she made me "The World Globe Circler" game.. with handmade pieces!! AND another jewelry pouch to keep them in!!

and on the First day of Christmas, Lukenlarry gave to meeeeeeeee... a gorgeous lapquilt that Jack the Cat has already claimed. he is quite the greedy little bugger. Wink

and a closeup of some of the fabulous fabrics...

what an amazing, amazing assortment. Some of these are way above and beyond the call... Lukenlarry, thank you. This has been fun and fabulous.

Merry Christmas!!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008 12:18:12 PM by SheridanLA » THIS ROCKS   Logged
beckster
Never met a needle I couldn't work with

Coffee and yarn are my two best friends.

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008 06:45:05 PM »

This here spot will be where I display all the sweet awesomeness that gothchics will have bestowed upon me. Tongue

FINALLY!!!  I am posting pics!!  Here is all the totally rad stuff I got from Gothchics.  I love EVERYTHING she made for me.  It's all so well done, I can totally tell she put a lot of time into each and every little thing she made.  Goth, you're my new swap bff!

Here's everything under our pink tree.  Not out 'real' xmas tree, but a cool one nonetheless.

Day Twelve:  Ploymer clay day!  Awesome package!!!  I got clay, and carving tools, cute bell ornaments, clayed crochet hooks (that I've been secretly coveting), and a big 'ol bag of clay buttons

Day Eleven:  Crocheted food!!  I love it!  Yum Yum! 

and a set of cards.  So cute!!!  I love the little people ones!

Day Ten:  Randoms
cherry light switch cover, doggy harness, glow in the dark ball, crochet hooks, chop sticks, chapstick, card holder and a set of mini stationary, aaaaaannnnnddd....

a set of candy looking crayons.  I almost ate one!!  Then I smelled it...

Day Nine:  Kitchen Day
Four hand towels, three hot pads (that EXACTLY match my kitchen curtains), kawaii silverware, and a super sweet set of resin alphabets!!  Glittery too!!  I've never gotten resiny stuff before, bit it is waaaaaay cool!

A set of magnetic spice tins

letters close up...

hot pads...

Day Eight:  Coffee Day AKA: Sanity Day
Cute lil bucket, a coffee cuff (that I've wanted for soooo long), a different kind of coffee cup-the adjustable kind.  It's purple, but you can't see it. Sad  5 packs of yummy flavored coffee, super cute and tiny tea and saucer set, and a uh, melted snowman...

Day Seven:  Birdie Day
I got a set of AWESOME birdie stuffies in sweet colors, a birdie painted paper mache wall hanging, birdie pendant and necklace, and a freakin' awesome acrylic window hanger!!  I love this thing!  And I have a new found love for acrylic!  It took me forever to figure out that you have to peel off the paper on the stuff!  Duh! Roll Eyes

Day Six:  Amazing Amigurumi Day!
The loot:  three reusable bags for small ami projects, ami hello kitty that is super duper awesome, six balls of yarn, two skeins of yarn, a bag of fiber fill, a set of sock blockers (awesome acrylic again).

Not Pictured:  Ana Paouli Rimoli's Amigurumi book.  And the Hello Kitty jar goes with the next day...

Day Five:  Keep Warm Random Day
a scarf and hat set for my daughter, a really pretty purple scarf, a huge and uber cute hello kitty blanket!!  I love it!  I also got a rad poly clayed jar-full of cherry jolly ranchers!!  YUMM!   

Close up of jar...

AAAAANNNNNDDDDD.... ..
I was looking for something like this just the day before I opened this...

Hah!!  A Forks High School shirt!!  I LOVE this!!!  For my minor Twilight obsession....

Day Four:  British Invasion
A really really really cool four paneled Union Jack.  This thing is bad ass, the pics don't do it justice!!

Day Three:  Stocking Day
Three stockings for my family!  So thoughtful!  I love these, I hung them up right away!

Phew, You made it!!  Thank you so much for all the goodies Goth!!  You did an amazing job!  I feel like you really got to know me through your stalking skills.  Way cool swap!  You totally made my swappy Christmas!!! 

MERRYCHRISTMAS
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008 02:48:28 PM by beckster » THIS ROCKS   Logged

FUN FUR IS MUPPET MURDER!!! 
Wist: http://wists.com/br549xt93
Ravelry: rebecky
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2008 08:55:11 PM »

I appologize to everyone for not posting sooner.  Long story really super short, my family is falling apart and I have cancerous cells and "growths" on my cervix.  This news was being kept to myself until I knew how to handle it, but it is only fair that I post what I got.  I will get pics as soon as I can.

Day 12:  12 fabric covered pony tail holders

Day 11: 11 magnets that have clothes pins on the back.

Day 10: 10 skeins of yarn

Day 9: 9 candy canes made up to be cute little reindeers.  Athena put them on the tree in seconds and even put up the "short one"  (he got hurt in transit)

Day 8: 8 sets of gift tags

Day 7: 7 "love spell" soaps

Day 6: 6 crocheted hats

Day 5: 5 fully lined shopping bags

Day 4: Scoodies!  and I think the candle that fell out was meant for this day, Firetruck Robeez for troy and some cute clothes and a hat for him
Day 3: 3 really lounge sets with appliques shirts for Athena
Day 2: A rag quilt with matching pillows for Athena (she loves them!)
Day 1: a really cute cape for Athena made from minkee.

I the pics from the first box on my camera and will round up the other things and get pics just as soon as I can.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009 10:27:23 PM by MommyTheMaid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008 09:01:11 PM »

McBenno's 12-days of Christmas-tastic Gallery! Cheesy

On the 12th day of Christmas, 2711 gave to me...

12 cute felt ornaments!

(why is this picture sometimes sideways and sometimes right-side up? Huh)

On the 11th day of Christmas, 2711 gave to me...

A rainbowy folder...

...that holds 10 note cards!

(detail shots of the cards)

On the 10th day of Christmas, 2711 gave to me...

This little pink pouch...

...with ten marble magnets inside!

There are 2 bunnies, 2 with sequin-y stars, two paisley, two silvery flowery ones and 2 "j"s (because my name is Jenni) They are beautifying my fridge!

On the 9th day of Christmas, 2711 gave to me...

A bag of goodies! Supplies to be specific Cheesy

there's 1) four types of fabric, 2) sewing pins, 3) fabric "markers" (pencils), 4) thread, 5) a seam ripper (hahaha! - If you haven't read, I can never find one), 6) some cute holiday stickers, 7) a Hello Kitty cross-stitch bookmark kit, Cool needles, and 9) a bag full of bits of ribbon and trims.

HOW FUN!!

On the 8th day of Christmas, 2711 gave to me...

A recipe book!

each page has a different recipe (8 total)

and each recipe is on a little laminated bookmark so I can pull them out and not get the cookbook all messy while cooking! This is brilliant! (I get so much crap on my cookbooks!)

On the 7th day of Christmas, 2711 gave to me...

(Days 9 and 8 are still in the mail, so 2711 told me to skip ahead to days 7 and 6 Grin)

(opened on day 9)

Day 7 was the random day Smiley

A Christmas pudding (don't know if it's figgy or not though) and some chocolates that look like vintage buttons.

the back of the chocolate box that shows the buttons

A rainbowy necklace and bracelet (the bracelet jingles!) I tried to get an action shot, but my wrist was too close to the camera, and I wasn't going to attempt a photo of my own chest

star earrings! pink and orange are my favorites, and stars too!

The cutest print of robots with a cupcake! I almost put this on my wist (in fact, I thought I had, but I couldn't find it just now) and now it's all mine!

And possibly the best part of day 7... a craft magazine from December 1972! There is some wierd stuff in here, it's pretty funny to look through. 2711 says if I make anything out of it she wants to see pics... that sounds like a challenge! Wink

And I'm so glad she drew my attention to page 12, the woman in (what she calls) the "scary makeup". I happen to look like Princess Lea disguised as a hooker in a very unflattering sweater every day... don't know what's so "scary" about it! Wink

That is just ... special... Grin

On the 6th day of Christmas, 2711 gave to me...

(opened on day 8 )

6 ceramic ornaments of stars! Presumably made by Louise Alexander.

One of the points broke off in transit, but it's a clean break, so I think I should be able to glue it back with no problem. We both got pretty lucky with the breakables so far, all things considered.

On the 5th day of Christmas, 2711 gave to me...

(opened on day 7)

A sock monkey!

and a piggy bank!

and a Rapunzel scarf!

(it almost touches my toes!)

and a little pouch!

(inside)

and a peacock feather necklace!

Lots of exclamation points!!

On the 4th day of Christmas, 2711 gave to me...

(opened on day 6)

4 place mats! (that are pretty darn similar to the ones I sent 2711 for day 6 - which happened to be the day I opened these! haha! great minds think alike! Wink)

On the 3rd day of Christmas, 2711 gave to me...

OOH, I'm a spoiled McBenno! One thing I really wanted for Christmas was a set of bamboo crochet hooks. I didn't put this in my swap questionnaire, but 2711 found them on my amazon.com wish list (super stalker!). The funny thing is apparently my dad had looked for some for me but couldn't find any, so I didn't think I was going to get any, and that night when I came home from my parent's house, 2711s package was waiting for me! YAY!

ooh, so pretty!

ALSO! I got a WIP bag with a hold for the yarn to come through while working (which I DID ask for Cheesy)

The buttons are cute little pins, but I didn't get a good pic of them.

Item 3 (yes, there's more!) was a magic yarn ball! I've never had one of these before! I cheated and unrolled the whole thing because she warned that if I didn't use it soon it would get yucky - I found gummy candies inside, so that explains that. The yarn ball was kawaii themed - WHEE!

On the 2nd day of Christmas, 2711 gave to me...

(opened on day 5)

2 skirts! YAY! Cheesy

One is a pink and purple and turquoise-y twirly skirt - super girly Wink (which is a good thing!)

the other is a more A-line style skirt with a drawstring waist - white with a pretty mossy green and berry colored floral print at the bottom - with sparkles too!

On the 1st day of Christmas, 2711 gave to me...

TWO THINGS! Cheater! Wink

An AWESOME sewing machine cover and a scrap catcher/organizer thingie (is there a good word ofr this?) for beneath the machine. The fabric is amazing! There's a little pocket on the left that I put my scissors in already Cheesy And the little applique on the cover is adorable!

Thanks for being such an awesome partner, 2711! This was tons of fun!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009 12:00:40 AM by mcbenno » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008 09:30:30 PM »

BooYAH!
My parcel has arrived!!
Let's take a look inside, hey?

DAY 12
1" badges!! I love badges!

These badges are great! They speak to a bunch of my loves - printing terminology, internet speak, ROLLERDERBY! and general counter-culture geekery. FAN-tastic!!

DAY 11

soft hair rollers!!

I'm so excited about these! 10 of them with a bag to keep them in. I've been growing my hair out for 18 months now, and I'll be able to make it wavy now! The brown/blue floral ones are beautiful. Also I naturally put one in immediately:

DAY 10

A christmas stocking full of goodies!!

Mmmm. The two best chocolate things that the US has to offer *stuffs M&Ms in her mouth* , a Christmas stocking, an awesome orange beanie, and two pendants that definitely appeal to the anarcho-syndicalist in my heart. ALSO! Freezer paper!!! OMG! You can't get that stuff here, and now I can make stencils and stuff *so excited* *eats more M&Ms*

DAY 9

Things for my hair

This is great! The pink and the green headbands match the colours of my rollerderby league (I've not yet been assigned to a team, and when I am, it'll be either the green or the pink team) and are perfect for wearing under (or around) my helmet. I love the clips and one of them has been pressed into use this evening,as it matches what I'm wearing.

DAY 8

A Knit Kit!

Beautifully coloured flecked yarn, and a lot of stuff that I covet but could never be arsed to get. Like point protectors. Most important, as I tend to jam my knitting projects into my handbag, where they tend to poke through seams and fabric. And stitch holders - something I've always needed and never bothered getting. Plus a beautiful needle roll (which I definitely needed) and stitchmarkers.

DAY 7

Day 7 we have..... Earrings!!

Oh yes! There's a fantastic variety amongst them, and I am enjoying them greatly. The black ones are also being worn tonight

Obligatory 'arty' shot.

DAY 6
Notecards and boxes!!
This is strange. The more I look at them, the more I love them all. It's got a lot to do with the fact that they're made out of a Girls' Annual book from what looks like the 1930s. Part of me hurts that the book died in the name of craft, but the rest of me freaking LOVES this stuff!! I've always loved Girls' Annuals - their lithograph drawings and jolly hockeystick tales of adventures. I've gone photo overboard with my love:

Notecards, two boxes and a Commie Star hanging peg.

Girls' Annual cards - there's 6 smaller ones as well that I forgot to photograph.

Now check this shit out:

Look at that font!!!!

Very polite British language. "You FUNK!"

Ooooh.... it just drips post-Great War!!

DAY 5

We have....
Tshirts!!! Screenprinted tees! AWESOME!

I'm loving wearing them - they'll probably get worn a lot....Cheesy

DAY 4

Pillowcases from a vintage bedsheet!

I do love it when stuff gets reused and recycled. I have a stash of sheets which are destined to become skirts at some point in the future - but I'm happy that these ones have become pillowcases.  And you can see that they're nice and summery against my blue bedsheets.

DAY 3

Shopping totes!
YES!

They're made out of the same sheet fabric, they're lined as well. I thought the design was a wee bit odd (only one handle?) but I've used them to cart a month's worth of drinks home from the supermarket as well as to carry stuff up home on the train when I went back for Christmas and they're really really comfortable - there's a LOT to be said for wide wide loadbearing handles.

DAY 2

Pyjamas!!

Summer pyjamas! Which were desperately needed.... and they're wonderful!!

DAY 1

Is a COMPLETE rollerderby outfit! Here's a photo - unfortunately I have a habit of gurning into the camera. I wish I didn't... but there it is.

You can just see the fishnets - there were two pairs of those, plus some awesome skeleton tights. Red and black are MY colours, not my team's. Here's an action shot. I'm just embarrassed I'm using my cheap-arse outdoor wheels. My proper derby wheels are twice as wide and twice as cool.

THANK YOU SO MUCH SUSIE!!
The fact that I've put most everything to use already just shows how much I love it all!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009 07:06:28 AM by Kitten Wrangler » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008 10:23:04 PM »

My package from psyche!

Day 12:  12 months of cats! (a custom calendar with cat photos) Mr. Smiley and Kahlua approve Smiley
Here is the December month, which seems appropriate :

Day 11: 1 pincushion and 10 shrinky dink pins (plus bonus holiday drawstring bag to wrap them Smiley )

Day 10: All kinds of tasty goodness, many from her travels in Europe!

Including two bags of irish candy (mmm, irish whiskey fudge)
Three recipe books:
100 best tapas
Traditional irish recipes (I like the recipe for "dublin lawyer", which is lobster cooked in whiskey, haha)
Recipes from Provence
Four Canadian chocolate bars
and a whole bunch of family recipes (including pina colada trifle!)
Now, what shall I have for dessert....  Wink

Day 9!  Nine christmas ornaments, to go on my tree cat toy buffet Smiley j/k, they will go on my too-high-for-cats giant wreath!

Three star beaded ornaments!
Three glass ornaments with sparkly painted snowflakes!
Three glass ornaments with holly sprigs!

Day 8: eight thank you notes with painted glitter - two each of four different styles!

Day 7: random day! My cats each got some gifts, and they attacked them before I could get a good photo:

Kahlua devours his felt carrot

Mr. Smiley and the sparkly dangly toy

Plus goodies for me: cozy holiday socks, a fancy box of tea, and three cinnamon dough bird ornaments!

Day 6: Kitchen bling!

two embroidered towels
retro owl oven mitt
beaded serving fork and spoon
strawberry potholders and bag holder

Here's an owlie closeup

and the towels - banana and grape themed!

Day 5: Craft supply goodness!

elastics (always handy)
vintage sewing books
vintage buttons (yay!)
apron blank for dyeing
tote blanks for dyeing (yep, they are cotton and should dye up just fine!)

Day 4: four cozy afternoons!

each afternoon has a mug with a bookmark and a teabag, plus a book!
Two of the mugs are painted with dots, two with my initial!

Day 3: Three trees!

A tree tote made out of green recycled fabrics, perfect for shopping!
A book on printing (Lotta Prints) that looks really cool!
A giant tree of life pendant that will probably go in my window!

Day 2: Fantastic paintings!

The squid one painted by psyche's sister  Smiley

And the tabby cat painted by psyche! 
These two will be going up on my wall asap!

Day 1: Relaxation kit!

full of all kinds of goodies - crafted lip balms and bath bomb and scented candle, fancy french soap, goat milk bath salts, aloe infused socks, lotions, hand cream, loofah, and more!

Everything is so awesome!
Thanks psyche!  Grin
Happy New Year, everyone!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008 07:32:50 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

moonshae
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008 10:30:49 PM »

Reserved.

On Day 12 deadbathducky gave to me... cookies! OMG were they tasty

On Day 11 deadbathducky gave to me.... well I admit today's picture and item was put with yesterdays and I ate them last week. Because I'm gluten intolerant and she gave me gingerbread cookies. Do you KNOW how LONG it's been since I had GINERBREAD COOKIES? These were gingerbread gift tags but, well, they didn't last long enough to be tagged onto a gift.

On Day 10 deadbathducky gave to me... cards that don't photograph well at all because they are 3D!! Not all 10 were photographed.

Day 9 was scented day! I got two candles (1 mint, 1 vanilla), 2 insence (1 vanilla, 1 cinnamon), scented teas (mmmmm chai) and a beautiful candle plate thingy thrown by deadbathducky!
(Sorry for the blur!)

On Day 8 deadbathducky gave to me
A Hello Kitty pouch and a stuffie owl keyring. Perfect for my new bag!

Earrings! Yay! I like the day of the dead style skulls

A TARDIS necklace shown with the pretty box everything came in.

But to out nerdy the TARDIS, I also got (but didn't photograph) recipes to make World of Warcraft food! And she even rewrote them gluten free style! Batwings anyone?

Day 7 deadbathducky gave to me grocery bags

And to break the gifting up here's what some of my work colleagues did with their day. Wrapped things. Computers, pens, post its, keyboards, whatever they found on this poor guys desk...

Day 6 was pottery

Day 5 was kind of random including a tshirt for my boyfriend, books and a heat pack

On Day 4 deadbathducky gave to me dvds and popcorn. Nomnomnom. Now I know how I'm hiding from the increasing temperature....

On Day 3 I got three pattern books, two for bears and 1 for dog coats

Day 2 I got a woodburned picture of a dolphin and a folio bag. Pictures to come when I'm back home from family

Day 1 I got a white cardy made by deadbathducky's Grandmother. It has cables! they look difficult.

Merry Christmas everyone
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008 05:06:45 PM by moonshae » THIS ROCKS   Logged
CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008 01:06:43 AM »

A huge thank you to Kish for organizing this swap I know something this size is a ton of work to take on (and to superhooker for co-organizing)

On the 12th day of Christmas, Beckster gave to me rovings that are a spinners dream

On the 11th day of Christmas, Beckster gave to me, a stocking full of things just for me

On the 10th day of Christmas, Beckster gave to me, christmas crackers and gift tags for things beneath the tree
(WILL ADD PHOTO SHORTLY LINK NOT WORKING FOR WHATEVER ReAson)

On the 9th day of Christmas, Beckster gave to me

2 furry trees, 6 knitting ornaments and a beautiful pinecone ornament (ornament pics to follow daughter put them on the tree to keep the dog from stealing them as balls)

On the 8th day of Christmas, Beckster gave to me box of candy canes, delish cocoa mix, and six coasters pictured with day 6 hehehe

On the 7th day of Christmas, Beckster gave to me,

4 crochet washcloths and 3 delicious handmade soaps

On the 6th day of Christmas, Beckster gave to me

Uber cool chalkboard frame, box of chalk, beautiful calometry headband, a lil lamb that poops stack of fat quarters, silk sari yarn, an a killer cool wreath that I need to fix before I share pics Smiley

On the 5th day of Christmas, Beckster gave to me

3 felted bowls in just the right colors for me
a needle felting kit and some bandaids for my injuries

on the 4th day of Christmas, Beckster gave to me
2 pretty hats and 2 pretty scarves to keep me warm and not freezing

colors are much more vibrant in the scarves than my sucky flash photography shows and poor BB (my mannequin) is still in her undies so letting her be modest Wink
on the 3rd day of Christmas, Beckster gave to me fingerless gloves, a pretty basket and some noro that is heavenly

on the 2nd day of Christmas, Beckster gave to me

on the 1st day of Christmas, Beckster gave to me
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008 08:41:04 PM by GothChics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Glamorous Holiday Makeup Looks
Beauty Gadgets Perfect For Holiday Gifts
How To Get a Classic Holiday Makeup Look
Backstage with Mally Rancol at the Tracy Reese Show
The Difference Between Sugar and Salt Scrubs
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...