A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,115
Currently Running With Scissors:
483 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2008 Gallery  (Read 31033 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KatyMai

Creator of my own little world....

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2008 02:47:31 AM »

My Gomerriffic mini Gallery Cheesy

On the 12th day of Christmas Gomerriffic gave to me....

.... 12 Christmas Ornaments!
Sorry its a bit blurry but the light today has been non-existent, i have already decorated with them!

On the 11th day of Christmas Gomerriffic gave to me....

.... A Poppet making kit!
Oh, my, gosh! You should have seen my face when i oppened this! I love it and cant wait to make her Cheesy There is everything i need here, even eye lashes, instructions, already templated skin parts, and gorgeous yarn for her hair!! I really really love this!! I will add a thumbnail of her all finished once iv had a chance to put her together.

On the 10th day of Christmas Gomerriffic gave to me....

.... 10 gorgeous handmade Christmas cards!
I have already sent two off to the Grandparents, i know they will adore them Smiley

On the 9th day of Christmas Gomerriffic gave to me....

.... A 9 piece Christmas table decoration set!
4 napkins, 4 placemats and a table cover. The napkins and table cover have been embroidered beautifully with holly and berries. My christmas table is going to look great this year, all i had last year was a red plastic tablecloth, thanks chantel Cheesy My camera washed out the colours on the placemats, they are a darker tartan than they look and have sparkly gold thread going through it too, they are really pretty.

On the 8th day of Christmas Gomerriffic gave to me....

.... A day of randomness!
Pictured are the whole lot, then three of my favourites, and a very happy dog who loves her part of the present Grin The t-shirt for my husband is brilliant! He loves it. (Jibbles is his online name). There is also a really nice tree of life and a stamp that must have taken ages to do, and its so neat and accurate too *bows down to Chantels stamp making skills Cheesy* It is also the stamp used to make day 10's christmas cards.

On the 7th day of Christmas Gomerriffic gave to me....

.... A beading kit to go with the instructions cd Cheesy

I will add the rest when i recieve!

EDIT: While i wait for the rest of my packages i thought id show you this... i came home today to find my doggie fast asleep cuddling her new toy from Gomerriffic. How cute!

I recieved 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 today and here are the pics!!

On the 6th day of Christmas Gomerriffic gave to me....

.... A Kitchen set!
An apron modelled by hubby, two matching pot holders, 2 christmassy pot holders and a lovely crotcheted trivet holder that must have been a real headache to make!

On the 5th day of Christmas Gomerriffic gave to me....

....Christmas Stockings the match everyones personality!
This was so thoughtful, we each have a stocking that fits our personalities perfectly. Two carrots for the bunnies, a bone for my dog, a gorgeous celtic knot tree for me and a computer for hubby. I absolutely love these and i can see a lot of work and thought went into them, they are great Grin

On the 4th day of Christmas Gomerriffic gave to me....

.... A pair of knitted socks and a pair of small knitted bags!
The socks fit absoilutely perfectly and i am wearing them right now, its so nice to have warm feet for a change! I can think of a ton of uses for the bags, i think one would work well with soap in it as a body scrubber, not sure what i will use the other for yet. EDIT: Oops! now dont i feel silly,  Embarrassed the two bags are infact another pair of slippers! Now i know what they are i can tell you they are very comfortable and again fit perfectly  Grin

On the 3rd day of Christmas Gomerriffic gave to me....

.... Two necklaces and a bracelet!
I cannot get good pictures of these, they are a lot nicer than my camera shows them. The bracelet matches the one necklace which has a tigerseye circlet encased in beads, dangly flowers and a beautiful clasp. I put these on as soon as i recieved them and i know these will be getting a lot of use! The other necklace matches my usual blue jeans and black t-shirt combo perfectly and will get a lot of use too! Im sorry about the pictures, they are much prettier than the pics i can get my camera to take Sad

On the 2nd day of Christmas Gomerriffic gave to me....

.... A pair of wrist warmers!
These are really well made and are currently keeping my wrists and hands nice and warm Cheesy They fit absolutely perfectly and are perfect for when im at the pc or out and about, i can see these getting a LOT of use!!

Now im just waiting for day 1! I cant wait to see what it is Cheesy Hurry up Mr Postman!!!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008 04:46:35 AM by KatyMai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SewingLori
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2008 06:11:51 AM »

My 12 Day Gallery - gifts from 1boy1girl1kitty2 (She's either super generous, or doesn't know how to count because she sent SO MUCH on every day- I'm spoiled!!).

DAY 12 - 24 mini holiday cards (with a drawstring wrapping bag)

DAY 11 - Playdough and cookie cutters and a mug and some hot buttered rum

DAY 10 - Fat Quarters

DAY 9 - Picnic Basket and TREATS!!! (The candy cane chocolate = muy bueno!!)

Day 8 - Spices and recipes - Can't wait to try them!

Day 7 - 100% natural body goods! lotion, soap, butters, creams, candles, and a wash cloth -  OH MY!

I'm on my way out of town for the rest of the week so I opened days 1 - 6. Wowzer!!!! I got great stuff!

Day 6 - Baby Stuff - I am having my first girl in March and Jamie delivered (not the baby... the goods)!! It was all wrapped in a pink flannel blanket that serves as the background for the pics.
Bibs and Washcloths

Sleepers and a cloth diaper
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3210/3130575459_fde7617759_m.jpg
Crochet blanket - beautiful!!

Day 5 - learn to Crochet CDROM, lighted crochet hooks, yarn, and dye to dye the yarn. The yarn that looks pink is the softest I've ever felt.

Day 4 - placemats (used for dinner last night. Smiley )

Day 3 - rug, Jessica Seinfield cookbook, cotton wash cloths (my favorite)

Day 2 - Table Runner, recycled tote, crochet towel

Day 1 - OH MY GOODNESS! Hat and scarf set, fingerless gloves & Mittens

I hope I didn't mix up days by opening them all at once. I was excited but I tried to take notes. Jamie, if I missed something, please let me know. Thanks again for everything.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2008 09:36:17 AM by SewingLori - Reason: adding pics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2008 10:23:31 AM »

Alyssa.. aka Kitten Wrangler has truly spoiled me so far! Try not to be jealous!

For day12 she sent me some gorgeous hair accessories,  a headband, gorgeous beaded clips, flowery barrettes, skull clips.. they are all just perfect and i love them!

For day11 she sent me a bunch of fun sewing accessories. The cutest little mini pincushions (love the eyeball one!!), a bigger pincushion, tape measure and a needle book! Opened up the needlebook and inside found 4 different sets of shrinky dink pins, they are all awesome but of course the owl ones are my favorite! Smiley

For day10 I received these fun storage compartment things. Two wooden crate like ones, and then these neat fabric bowls! Still trying to decide which lucky things get to be stored in them!

For day9 ..... dundundun.. I GOT A BATMOBILE!! Its seriously amazing, its 9 crocheted little bats that hang from a wooden mobile. The wood and strings got a little tangled during the shipping process so I need to re hang them all, but they are so cute I had to take a picture right then!

For day8, I received THE cutest little owl family, seriously.. the cutest things I've ever seen! I also got 2 ami penguins and a gorrrgeous tattoo style crocheted necklace with sparrows and a heart w/ banner. Im loving all the crocheted goodness I've gotten!

For day7 I received 7 awesome notebooks, they all look homemade (in that awesome way!) and it makes me wish I was better at binding things, Alyssa has got skill in this area!

My other package finally arrived!!!

For day6, I received 6 GORGEOUS and meticulously made coasters! I love the color scheme!

For day5, I received 5 seriously perfect bags. I don't think I can even pick a favorite since they are all so different and will serve different purpose, i really love them all!

For day4, I received a cute flannel lap quilt, handmade lil' slippers (which I MUST figure out how she made them.. i want to make like a million pairs now!) a gorgeous scarf and.... THE MOST AWESOME OWL SLEEP MASK!!! Ever since i saw one of these on craftster I've wanted one.. and the one kitten wrangler made IS PERFECT!

For day 3, I received a super comprehensive embroidery kit plusss two beautifully embroidered pillow cases. I kinda never want to use the pillow cases, they are way to pretty! The kit  included everything.. needles, embroidery thread, fabric marker, patterns, really nice looms.. im covered!

For day2, im really just kind of speechless. I opened up the package and out came this rad slightly creepy doll. In the other package was a black box..

I open up the black box and turns out.. its not really a black box.. more like her luggage trunk!

Inside i found all sorts of wonderful clothes (and undies AND shoes!) to dress her in. She even had a tiny little scarf and necklace. I can't believe Alyssa even made the little shoes! She also had a little friend tucked away in her trunk..i think they are happy to be reunited with eachother Smiley

and on Christmas Day...

I received one of the most gorgeous afghans EVER! Its perfect and warm and soft and cuddly and cozy and did I already say perfect? I love it, it was a big wish of mine that i was not expecting at all Smiley

Thank you so much Kitten Wrangler.. you really really spoiled me and I completely love everything Smiley

ooh.. almost forgot! They were some extras in the bottom of the box!

must find out where Alyssa got the skull tape!!

Merry Christmas Everyone! xoxoxo

« Last Edit: December 27, 2008 11:15:41 AM by DropDeadSuzie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2008 12:26:56 PM »

Here is all the fabulous stuff TAOJ sent to me.  Smiley

Days 12-7 under my "tree".

Day 12: Faux stained glass ornaments. Thay are all super cute! And the cat looks just like my cat! And they look fantastic in the window with the light shining through! So cool!           

Day 11: Kitchen day! I got 4 placemats, 4 napkin rings (made with crocheted wire - which I love- and awesome green beads), 2 pot holders and a cutting board. All in the perfect colors to fit my kitchen, you can see the lime green wall and the orange covered chair in the background.  Cheesy

Day 10: Polymer clay kit! I love it! I've just started to learn about it all, so it's prefect! I got a tin to cover, a dimple tool, a blade, a thermometer, bead template and of course clay! The colors are just so me, and the green is all sparkly.  Smiley

Day 9: Spa day! Orange scented, it all smells so yummy! There's bath salts, soaps, body butter, face soap, washcloths, scrubbies and a hair wrap. The teal color is fantastic. And it was beautifully presented in a basket, so pretty.  Cheesy

Day 8: More ornaments! Super cute! There's Rudolph, a tree, tiny mitten and hats, a Christmas socks, an angel and two sweaters (one even has cables!). I'm in a awe of TAOJ' skills, I'm so impressed.

Day 7: Harry Potter day! There's suncatchers, a pen, a mini scarf bookmark and a little pouch. A great bag with a Golden Snitch and Gryffindor socks! So awesome! I'm scared to wear them, I don't want to get them dirty.

Day 6: Craft day! All the things I need to craft! I got Shrinky Dinks (which I've wanted to try for ever), pillowcases and napkins to embroider. A stamped scarf that I need to embroider. A qulling kit and a container of whimsies full of super fun stuff.

Day 5: More kitchen stuff! I got a super cool mat, a perpetual calendar, two candle holders and a letter holder. I also got a box of "sweets". I've wanted one for ages, it's been on my wists for so long. It's full of super sweet pink items.   Smiley

Day 4: Knitted goodness! I am so spoiled! I got a shopping bag in a super brown color, legwarmers that will keep me warm all winter, a cloche hat that fits perfectly and has a pretty ribbon and a calorimetry that is super soft and in an awesome color.

Day 3: Things for my living room! A very pretty pillow, I love that the two sides of it are different. A great size bowl and decorative balls to put in it.

Day 2: Purse and wallet! The felted purse is like the one I have on my wists, and I love the blue color. And the thick strap is perfect. And a super cute wallet! It was my big wish so I'm really happy. The hedgehog fabric is adorable and it's just the right size to fit everything I need.

Day 1: A throw blanket! I was in shock when I opened that day! I love it so much! It's so pretty and soft and cuddly. The color is beautiful and the ripple is one of my favorite stitch. I feel totally spoiled!

A huge thank to TAOJ for everything and for being such a fantastic partner.    Grin Kiss  Cheesy

And thank you to Kishcrafts and superhooker for organizing such a great swap.  Kiss Smiley
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008 02:44:57 PM by Lunanne » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2008 02:33:15 PM »

On the 12th day of Christmas, ptarmic wumpus gave to me... 
Supplies... a freaking lot of them actually, several from her trip to NYC

1) Felted beads, 2) handrolled paper beads, 3) handpainted beads (like on my wists), 4) creepy sort of charms (er.. though one is a teapot! hehe), 6)Little cameos, 7) a big bag of plastic fruit beads

Cool Japanese food keychain (my sister took it!), 9)a skull spoon necklace, 10)a purse top (yay!), 11) sparkly zipper

12) A really cool vintage gears steampunk-y ring looking very much like one I wisted, 13?) 2 pinup girl hairclips

On the 11th Day of Christmas, Ptarmic Wumpus gave to me....
Rubber Stamps & Papercrafting Goodies!

1) Halloween-y scrapbooking paper, 2) fish prints from her fish printing kit.. (hehe). These are being held down with the beautifully FABRIC wrapped days 1 & 4 packages!

3)Tibetan prayer flags, 4) adorable trims from her trip to NYC (the owl is looking a bit vintage), 5)a linoleum stamp that PW carved (it says "I EAT BRAINS" and has a zombie silhouette), 6) Las Vegas Sublime Stitching (I have a feeling I may have this one already.. but I will pass it on somehow!), 7) a HUGE stack of international stamps, which PW has considerately taken the paper off! I swear, this rivals my existing collection!

8 ) carved cork stamps (yay! I have a set of alphabet cork stamps that these symbol stamps will be a perfect addition to), 9), 10), & 11) carved rubber stamps she got in the STS from loves2experiment (pin-up girl, bat, & skull!).... and finally, a little silver-y stamp pad, that was not included in the count!

On the 10th day of Christmas, ptarmic wumpus gave to me...
Tea-themed delights!

1) needle felted petit fours (I especially love the chocolate swirl!), 2) another needle felted masterpiece, a skull tea cozy! (How's that for irony?), 3) Bags from the Celestial Seasonings factory in her town,  4) A tea strainer from the same factory..... and you may be saying, "but wait, what is that lovely tea fabric in the picture?" Well, that's just the wrapping paper!

5) was several 100 Grand bars (my favourite chocolate bar, and they don't sell it here in Canada), and they've been relocated. To my stomach! The other 5 items, my mom was delighted to see were for her, and she immediately absconded with them.
They were: 6), 7), 8 ) & 9) A set of beautiful placemats with tea dyed, vintage doilies attached, and 10) a resin & paper tea tray (okay, this one I don't think PW actually intended to be for my Mom, but when she saw it she decided it "must have" actually been for her. Ha.). Here they are set up in the kitchen:

On the 9th Day of Christmas, Ptarmic Wumpus gave to me...
A Book Themed Package!

1), 2), 3), 4)Books! (with "wrapping paper" AKA Eiffel Tower fabric): The Last Unicorn, Fire & Hemlock, Mortal Engines, and Trial of Flowers

5) Shakespearean insult magnet set (hehe!), 6) Psychedelic-ally shiny pencil case, 7)Felted Pens (my sister says they remind her of Whoville - and they've got Sharpies inside! Bonus!), 8)Fortune Cookie writers prompts (like I had wisted!)

And a closeup of the Shakespearean Insult Generator interior..

Finally, 9) a "simple tote" but highly effective for its awesome choices of B-movie poster transfers! Side A (Attack of the Zombie Librarians)

and Side B (Intergalactic Book Mutants)

On the 8th day of Christmas, ptarmic wumpus gave to me...
A Halloween (and loteria) package!

1)Loteria Papers, 2)Loteria Notecards, 3) a Felted Eye Garland (which was perfect for my Creepy Christmas Dinner!) and a bonus bag of little batties (they went on my table for the dinner party!)

4)Bat ornament (he was the creepy tree topper!), and 5), 6), 7), & Cool beautifully felted sugar skull ornaments! (Plus the bonus of the "wrapping paper" this time it's orange Halloween fabric!)

On the 7th Day of Christmas, ptarmic wumpus gave to me....
Travel Themed Magnificence!

1)A neck wrap for trains or cars; 2) A pirate-esque map (fabric) covered journal, 3)Owl sleep mask, 4)A tie pouch that I had on my wists.. and the bonus "wrapping paper" (the same fabric from the journal!)

5) A plastic lined Eiffel Tower Makeup Bag, 6)An ultrasuede travel wallet (with a really nice lining), and 7)A cute fabric passport holder

On the 6th day of Christmas, ptarmic wumpus gave to me....
A Super (Mario) group of items!

1) & 2) were super huge original Nintendo controller pillow cases! (My sister is "pushing a button")

3) Was a painstakingly rendered hoodie with Mario defeating Bowser! (I was surprised to learn PT wasn't really familiar with Super Mario at all, considering her good choices!)

4) Perler bead ornaments and 5) A cross-stitched bookmark

There are a few more of the perler bead ornaments... and 6) Adorable Mario/Luigi shoes!

On the 5th day of Christmas, ptarmic wumpus gave to me...
Accessories of a mostly steampunky fashion

1) A lovely cuff made with some more of the vintage watch pieces she picked up in the STS

2) The obviously non-steampunky piece of the bunch, a cute frilly Frenchy apron! (And yep, I do quite enjoy it, despite it's extreme pinkness! I think I will keep it in the communal cupboard though, because a few other family members also quite like it

3) Spats, similar to ones on my wists (inspired by one off craftster!)

4) Ruched velvety gloves (sooo pretty. And apparently one of the more difficult pieces to make in the swap! I can imagine!)

5) A shrug, which is reversible to a nice pin-stripe or a black and white polka dot! (So my colours)

On the 4th day of Christmas, ptarmic wumpus gave to me...
Scarves!

1) Silk crepe scarf with mushrooms painted on with gutta and dye-na-flow (which I literally squealed at), 2) is a Shibori dyed silk charmeuse

3)"Devore" prepared silvery and blue skull on rayon satin and silk charmeuse (apparently the most difficult item of the swap to make! Look gorgeous though!), 4)Nuno felted merino & black silk gauze with some hot pick noil in there (a really poor picture of it. I couldn't seem to pick up the texture or the pink!). Oh, and the "wrapping paper" fabric is also in this pic!

On the 3rd Day of Christmas, ptarmic wumpus gave to me...
Big Sewn Items!

1) An awesomely constructed big project bag (in one of my favourite fabrics!), complete with plenty of pockets and even needle rolls! (May use one for paintbrushes actually!). Perfect for night shift. Smiley

2) Skirt inspired by a Halloween-y one on my wists.

3) A half tie-front hoodie in a skull print! Also inspired by my wists. Fabulous! Excuse the picture, but I was in my pajamas and had recently woke up. Haha. I'm holding the "wrapping paper" fabric in front of my face!

On the second day of Christmas, ptarmic wumpus gave to me....
Two excellent poppets!

I'm giving one to my sister as we once again put off getting the supplies ourselves... so we have something to dress in the meantime!

On first day of Christmas, ptarmic wumpus gave to me...
A corset!

It's black and shiny and fits pretty much perfectly! (If it looks a tad bit loose, it's just because I don't have it tightened in this shot.)

And here's the back ties just to prove it's a real corset! (and it's sitting on the fabric it was wrapped in!)

Thank You, Ptarmic Wumpus!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008 12:13:08 PM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

iheartzb
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2008 03:47:06 PM »

TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS  Grin

Day 12: hot chocolate book, star fish ice cube tray, lots of cookie cutters, measuring tools, and laminated, magnetic cooking charts- very cool.

Awesome Christmas cookie making supplies. My husband and I have moved 7 times in the last 4 years, losing lots of stuff along the way. Cookie making supplies were never high on our replace list, but I LOVE Christmas cookie!! My favorites are the 2 non-cookie related bits-a star fish  ice cube tray and a hot chocolate book. I have a tradition of doing something "Christmas" every day between Thanksgiving and Christmas, on the days I just don't have time hot chocolate with candy canes and whipped cream is my something "Christmas". Now I have a variety of holiday hot chocolate options!!  Smiley

Day 11: candle, toaster tongs, mini notebook, soaps and bath fizzies, candy (mmm- haribo), dish towel, coasters, and magnets.

Day 11 was random stuff day. And I love random stuff! My favorite, was the gummy candy. Which I ate right away and is only in this picture because Ashley supplied her original photo with everything in it.
When I get a chance I will update with more photos of my own, and include a picture of my favorite magnet which says "I love you almost as much as gummies and kitties" which is something I actually said to my husband once! The dishtowel is stamped with apples and lemons, using an actual apple and lemon. 2 other important facts, the notebook was purchased from a fellow crafter on Etsy and the toaster tongs were made by Ashley's best friend's grandfather, which is super cute.

Day 10:  Christmas decorations day!! 4 ornaments, 3 old bottles for the hubby, 2 Christimas dish towels, and a button wreath.

I included the picture of my favorite, the ornaments. They are all pinks and purples, like my tree. I mixed them in after opening my package for the day and my husband didn't even know which ones were new they matched so well. When I get a chance I'll add to my gallery and have pics of everything from every day. 

Day 9: I think this picture has everything, including my new fav. underwear- " I HEART BUCK", cause my husband's name is Buck Smiley Also included footloose and star undies, a cool zipper cuff, 2 cute bags, Christmas pins that didn't make the photo, and a button necklace.

Day 8: Photo won't load, sorry, no matter what I try it says error. My favorite day I think- embroidery supplies including an awesome book with literally hundred of iron on patterns, a loom, needles, yarn, and a pin cushion. I love this day and I started using it right away.

Day 7: This was the day that was broken into pre-opening days by my kitties. Their toys are hidden in some secret spot I don't know, but here's a shot of the laminated dog treat recipes flashleyashley sent:

The cat toys were much loved, a cute bird, a catnip pillow, a block, and a very cute crocheted mouse.

Day 6: I am in love with day 6!! These are awesome. My sister stole the immediately to figure out how to make some for herself. I got them back though, I made sure Smiley They are reversible and amazing.

Day 5: These are my favorite from day 5, crocheted slippers. I have been wearing them non-stop. Also in day 5 was a crochet hook roll that went to my sisters for a trip she was taking and therefore didn't make the pics, 2 stenciled tees that I love, and a yarn ball of whimsy that I have never heard of before but will be sure to steal, I loved it!

Day 4: 1 item missing, a starburst Christmas tree that was taken by the hubby. Other items include a piece of "Buck" art, a treasure box with a pin up girl, and a reuseable tote that matches my kitchen.

Day 3: I know I have probably said half of this was my favorite but this apron really is- vintage fabric with pom poms!!! I love it. I'm making a terrible face in this picture, but it had to be included because of my beautiful niece. Also there is a matching pot holder, a pillow that is embroidered with "Forever Newlyweds" and a bunting that is reversible and can say "Happy Birthday" or "Merry Christmas".

Dat 2: A very cool bag and supplies for stenciling tees. Another niece modeling the bag here Smiley

Day 1 was a great surprise. It was kind of like 2 swaps in 1 because day 1 was a flat rate box of supplies! I can't possible name everything, and the pic I'm using is of my fav., a soft flannel fabric, but my photo hosting has pics of the whole lot minus vintage Popular Homecrafting mags from the 30's that the hubby took immediately. apparently now he's going to build me a Grandfather clock!

'

What a great swap! Thanks so much!!!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009 01:07:05 PM by iheartzb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.c om
cuppiecakes83
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2008 04:06:22 PM »

My goodies from OneGroovyDay!!

Day 12 and 11 go together, so I'll post them as one. This advent calener is the best! The colors and design is so me! It was very time consuming, so it was split into the 2 days, but to me it was so worth all the time I didn't put into it!!  Cheesy

Here is a close up of the detail:

DAY 10
An awesome bulletin board and white board in one with 9 sets of magnets and pins. THis is going above my sewing machine. I'll have to post a pic of it hanging, soon!

DAY 9
9 fabulous notepads (well, one is a note book)!
It's like OneGroovyDay really knows the whole family! Photography,music, dance, faries, baseball, flags, and even Simon and Garfunkle (my cats)!!

A close up:

Day 8
My new favorite day!! One bag of each of my favorite candies, lots of ribbon and fun buttons and bindings, a needle punch set (I have been wanting to try for SO long) and a bias tape maker (wanting FOREVER!!). Between day 9 and today, I'd have to sat OneGroovyDay is the best stalker ever!!!!

Day 7
Placemats for all (and a bib)!! Everyone got their own personalized Chirstmas placemat, even the cats! The baby also got a cute Christmas bib! I love the Chrismas flamingos!!

All of them together:

The family's:

The cats':

Day 6
For the kids!
Here is my 2 yr old daughter's purse, crayons, and note pad (not in pic):

My 6 yr old son's tic tac toe games that he loves:

my 6 mo old daughter's block (all three of them have been playing with these!):

Day 5
Knitting fun! I have been using my sister's set of knifty knitters, so now I can give her's back.
I got a set of looms, yarn, pattern book, and a great fabric basket to keep all of it stored in.

Day 4
Photography day!! OneGroovyDay made a pen for me, a cool tile with my favorite saying, a scrapbook and supplies with a Florida page to get me started, and a photo album keychain.

Day 3
Another day for the kids! A black Apple doll with extra clothes and a sleeping bag carrying bag for the 2 yr old, an ugly buddy for the 6 yr old, and a soft whale for the 6 month old.

The doll and bag:

The whale:

The ugly buddy:

DAY 2
A beautiful family bracelet and extra beads:

And the BEST mug ever from my wists!!!!

DAY 1
An awesome softies book from my wists and the suppies to make 4 of the softies, and the perfectly colored/patterned fabric basket!

This was by far the hardest and best swap I have ever done! I cant wait till next year!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ONEGROOVYDAY!!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008 09:01:19 PM by cuppiecakes83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mclianne

Don't sweat petty things... or pet sweaty things.

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2008 05:15:38 PM »

Reserved for goodies from hardyswanton01...

Day 12- Treat day for the whole family!  We had a Christmas tin each of Candy Bar Cookies, M&M Cookies, and Dreamsicle Bars.  And the recipe for each treat was attached to each tin.  They were all yummy, but the family favorite were the Dreamsicle bars (close-up photo attached).  Even our Dog Devin got some yummy treats!

Day 11- I'll call it keep in touch day...
  Some delicious looking cupcake envelopes, complete with stick-on address labels I can run through my printer.  They are very colorful and fun.  There is a close-up photo of my favorite one...

Day 10- Holiday Craft Supply day- There were Christmas ribbons, fabrics, and a HUGE book of Country Christmas Iron-on Transfers.  these were all packaged in a great reversible Christmas fabric Tote bag.  I loved the stripes!

Day 9- Crochet flowers inspired by my wists.  I love crochet flowers and I aspire to learn how to make them one day...  They are so colorful, which I love!

Day 8- Christmas Card Day.-  Eight handmade Christmas Cards for me to send, complete with matching/decorative envelopes.  The last photo is my favorite, it has decorative stitching down the middle!

Day 7- I'll call it SAHM day! lol- I have cookie mixes in a jar of the scrumptious treats we already polished off from day 12!  DH is happy he will be seeing those dreamscicle bars again.  Also included were 4 handmade dishcloths which are "ecofriendly".  Food and cleaning...hence the SAHM title!

Day 6- Craft day for the family-
I got a great polymer clay kit which includes 8 packages of neutral colored clay, a project book, and 3 different sculpting tools.  I have only minimal experience with polymer clay so this will be fun to play with.  I have only done one other polymer clay item before this swap, and have been wanting to try it more.  I also got a needle roll the house the crochet hooks I want to learn to crochet with.

My girls each got the cutest little apron in a print which I love!  What's not to love about pink monkeys!  My girls loved them too and immediately wanted to wear them to eat lunch.  They also got 2 sets of playdoh, a favorite around here.

Day 5-I received 2 Starbucks Coffee Mugs and Candy Cane Hot chocolate.  the hot chocolate was consumed within about 20 minutes of opening the package. lol  It was delicious.  I love Starbucks, though my husband calls it fivebucks, so I love the mugs.  I only drink frou frou coffee.  There was also a voucher for a free Tall Regular coffee.

Then there was a hat, scarf, and a pair of gloves.  The yarn is gorgeous.  I believe that my partner said it is Soy Wool...  I need to google it so I know what that is.  I have been warned that if I was them, they will felt.  Here is a picture of me in them and a bonus shot of my youngest Katie.  She is my accessories girl and she stole the hat, walking around the house with it on for a good 2 hours!

Day 4 was Jammies Day- There was a pair of flannel PJ pants for every member of the family.  The girls tore open their packages and had the pants on with in 2 minutes of opening them.  They insisted on eating breakfast in them, so they were in the wash an hour later.  lol  Karis's  had cupcakes, Katie's had swirly circles, mine had elephants, and my DH's had a sort of outdoorsy theme.  Lovely...

Day 3- Three AWESOME shopping totes.  They are a nice dark denim with decorative  lining fabric.  I think they could even be reversible if I want them to be.  Two of them are huge and the third, while still large, is smaller.  The one that has the decorative fabric out, that fabric is very special to me.  It is of Russian architecture.  I spent a year in Russia years ago and it is one of my most favorite places...

Day 2- 2 Crocheted blankets for my girls.  I admit, I let them open them on day 3!  Katie, my youngest has been carrying hers around the house ever since opening it, and has slept with it at night as well.  Katie's blanket has green accent yarn, and Karis' has pink accent yarn.  They are SOO soft and we love them.

Day 1- An AWESOME Couch Blanket This great couch blanket has a navy fleece backing to it and a patchwork front.  If I am not mistaken, the fabric is Anna Maria Horner and the cupcakes are Martha Negley for Kaffe Fasset.  The fabric is gorgeous and bright.  There are a couple of shots of some of my favorite squares.  I couldn't really take photos of all the squares I really like...wait a minute, I already did.  It is the all over shot.  The package said that it was for the whole family, but I'm not sharing this baby!  lol  It really is made from some gorgeous fabric and makes me happy just looking at it...

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You for all of your hard work and the time you put into my items.  It was a fine job of stalking. You were a great partner. 
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008 08:31:34 PM by mclianne » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

http://www.wists.com/mclianne
1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2008 09:02:34 PM »

day 12 - reindeer cards

day 11 - stuff for my kids

day 10 - headbands

day 9 - blue ornaments

day 8 - DIY ornament kit

day 7 - joy boxes

day 6 - placemats

day 5 - peices of fabric

day 4 - bamboo yarn

day 3 - knitted things

day 2 - bags

day 1 - bracelet

« Last Edit: January 08, 2009 06:14:19 AM by 1boy1girl1kitty2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
DIY ho
ho ho ho

I'm a total Dean girl. I mean, YUM.

« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2008 10:10:34 PM »

Reserved!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Rap Manual: Lesson 1
Art of VIBE: Street Artist Ders Adds Color To Shoreditch
Art of VIBE: Jorge Rodriguez-Gerada Scales Down For London Wall
Art of VIBE: Chor Boogie & His Street Romantic Voodoo Modern Hieroglyphics
Artwork Stolen From Cuban Museum Worth $1.5 Million
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...