A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,950
Currently Running With Scissors:
732 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2008 Gallery  (Read 34195 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008 01:32:36 AM »

my parcels got messed up so i hope i opened the right days  Undecided

pics are thumbnails

on day 12 wonderful moonshae gave me

soaps, bubble bath bombs, cooking items, pot holder poster and cookie cutters!

bath bomb in action Smiley
also for day 12 i got a wonderful drawing book with a lovely fabric cover and wonderful allergen-free recipes inside!(me being lactose free and my mum being allergic to amlost everything )

on day 11 wonderful moonhsae gave me

four sets of tags made by byrdrobin(/) on esty. (i kno there are only three shown, the fourth set was some green tags with trees, but ive already used them today)

on day 10 wonderful moonshae gave me

chrissy decorations! yay!

on day 9 fabulous moonshae gave me

9 cute little food charms that certainly wont make me ill made by the beautiful kishcrafts! Cheesy yay so thoughtful thanks moonshae.

on day 8 wonderful moonshae gave me.

WOOL! or to be more precise, wool for a DR WHO SCARF! YAY! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy plus some wonderful little pompom kits to make a frog, spider and a bug!

on day 7 fabulous moonshae gave me

Thread(yay) in an organised box, two embroidery christmas decorations kits (only one is shown and ive already started it ;Pand another bigger kit for embroidery, and a zipper and a skully pin cushion. Smiley

on day 6 wonderful moonshae gave me

a wonderful matching satin robe and bag. in the little bag was 2 crocheted wash clothes, and heaps of little soaps that smelt soooo good!

i also opened day 5, 10 minutes early(11.50pm my time) because i will be at church tomorrow all day helping out with the christmas stuff and  i wanted to post all pics at once

on day 5 wonderful moonshae gave me.

crocheted gifts. a beautiful bag, some cute bunny monster slippers,some dr who scarf inspired wrist warmers a chance dice and look look! guess what! SWQUEEEE Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

my own adipose!and i didnt need to lose any weight to get it! yay! Grin

on day 4 wonderful moonshae gave me

2 stockings, each with a snack and a present for my cats:)

my little cat trying out her present
on day 3 wonderful moonshae gave me

an AMAZING handmade quilt and scarf, and a candlabra  made by a blacksmith from soveriegn hill(for all you non-aussies, its a town that was built in the australian goldrush times and today its a tourist attraction, with the whole town(hops, people etc) living as they would of when the town first started and a candle protector(in second pic)

on day 2 wonderful wonderful moonshae gave me

two awesome bags, one which matches the quilt from day 3. the other isnt shown as it is my current bag and ive put lots of badges on it Tongue
will post pictures when my cameras charged

~*^*~AND DAY 1~*^*~
NERD ALERT!NERD ALERT

LOOKIE LOOKIE!!!!

a third finished dr who scarf with a bag and needles to finish it off! SWEEEEEE multiplied forever!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

forget k9, heres k@!!!   (cat gettit? lol)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009 10:52:24 PM by deadbathducky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.wordpress.com/
hellobint
DuckyFuzz craft

craftastic!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008 04:28:53 AM »

Woohoo so Day 12 is actually here!  and below is all the wonderful loot i got from iamafundork...

a big group shot...

Day 12 included matching stocking for me and bloke, with matching hooks.  A sparkly ribbon wreath for the door, christmas socks, some reese's peanut butter trees, a painted christmas photo frame and some wine glass charms.

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '______________________________________________________________________________________')

Day 11!  The stationery day

in todays lovely package, we have - 5 button notelets (one small problem - i don't want to give them to anyone!  but i supposed i might be persuaded post xmas), a buttony stationery tin, a selection of stamps and mounting blocks, a mini stationery accessory kit and some 'K' post its!  Am I the only person who gets really excited to get things with their names or initials on?!

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_____________________________________________________________________________________')

Day 10! My Garden day

loved today - combined two of my favourite things - buttons and gardening!  A lovely silver button planter which will look great on my kitchen windowsill, and is a perfect size for herbs; A tin of mixed flower seeds, to sew and see what comes up; leafy earrings; plant labels (love these and never seen any like this - like little blackboards, will be perfect for my veg), 2 flower picks (which i might use as stirrers!), a hand painted cherry blossom box and a set of martha stewart garden labels!  I've never actually seen any martha stewart stuff in england, so this will be cool - i think i'll use them to label the things i make with things out of my garden (jams and chutneys mainly!)

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '______________________________________________________________________________________')

Day 9!  My pink day...

this one was so well thought through!  i opened day 9 on a wednesday - apparently in mean girls (which i haven't ever seen), the girls wear pink every wednesday.  Sounds like a fun tradition - now i need to see the film and make sure i wear something pink on weds!  but its ok as i now have lots of pink accessories...  Today i got a pink knitted clutch, pink hair clips, pink button brooch, pink and silver earrings, pink hairband, pink tissue cover, pink lip balm cosy (cool, i've never had a lip balm cosy!), pink sash belt and last (but definitely not least), a beautiful pink and silver necklace.
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_____________________________________________________________________________________')

Day 8!  Christmas Coasters

Today's prezzy was a set of christmas coasters - with christmas trees on one side and festive red on the other!  i'm loving the wrapping by the way - for example, i have already resused the ribbon and tree button that tied up todays package!
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '________________________________________________________________________________________')

Day 7!  Nibbler and Brain Slug

OK so I should confess that i actually shrieked when i opened todays package...  to see the most fabulous nibbler box!  iamafundork, how did you make it?  it looks like its tippexed but it is so accurate.  and then i opened the box and fell in love again - my own personal brain slug kit, produced by the queen of brain slugs, krissy kat!! so now i actually have some wool roving and kit to felt my own - fab!!
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '__________________________________________________________________________________________')

Day 6! Reduce Reuse Recycle (household)

So todays theme was reduce / reuse / recycle, all sorts of household bits that I would like to be able to reuse etc rather than buy.  I have a new lunchbag (I recently had to start taking my lunch into work and really needed a nice but practical size bag.  I really like this one as it will fold up small when not in use), a set of swiffer covers and a swiffer duster, a red bull tabs bracelet (already stolen by SO), fused plastic wallet (I think its target bags?  anyway he loves it and is already using it), two passport covers with 'thank you have a nice day' on (my SO always has issues with customs so maybe this may help!!), and a plastic bag knit purse.  another great day - thank you iamafundork!
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '__________________________________________________________________________________________')

Day 5!  Ani-mail...

So we went out last night and i chose to open this when i came home... i got ani-mail!  all things with my favourite animals on.  I got monkey cup cozies for me and the SO, turtle earrings, a lovely porcelain llama ornament from my wists (i have reused the ribbon from the wrapping to hang it on the tree!), a birdie tea towel (for some reason all my tea towels have disappeared), and finally my favourite - the hedgy love frame.  This was on my wist and iamafundork has reproduced it beautifully on a photo frame!  i've now got to find a worthy picture .... thank you, loving this swap!

Day 4!  Hat & Scarf Day

So today was a gift for me and the SO.  We both received matching hat and scarf set - mine was colourful, alex's had a fab bicycle embroidered on it.  thank you - both fab!

Day 3!  Knitting etc Day...

So today's swag included a fab large patchwork bag (perfect for my knitting wool), a jar of whimsies (already raided - my favourite the turtle buttons) with a pin cushion on the top (i confess that it took me half an hour to get the top off - that would be a screw top then  Tongue ), and a needle roll with wool, needles and stitch markers.  Hours of fun to come!

Day 2!  Pyjamas...

my lovely treat on day 2 is a pair of pyjamas!  Spotty bottoms (ooer) and then a top decorated with flowers.  This is going to come in v handy on my holiday - thank you iamafundork!!

Day 1!  A Sewing machine table protector

Iamafundork made my big wish come true.  i wanted a table protector on which to put my sewing machine.  It needed to be padded as i am currently destroying my table!  it also has pockets for threads / scissors etc.  Thank you kara - its perfect!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008 09:30:01 AM by hellobint » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting the love x
mimiw
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2008 04:50:24 AM »

On the 12th day of Christmas Jenicat made for me: POTTERY!!!!!

Beautiful pieces from a local craft fair and the bead store where she works!  I love them all!  Absolutely gorgeous!

On the 11th day of Christmas Jenicat made for me:

Fantastic trees from my wists!

A lovely button frame, a rapunzel scarf, a potholder from my wists, a tree notebook, a cute card wallet and my favorite of this bunch: painted tree magnets!  These are so fun!

On the 10th day of Christmas Jenicat made for me:  adorable baby stuff!!

A lovely collection of shirts, onesies and cute shoes!

And by the way, I am not sure what day the cute stuffed elephant goes with but I came home and Hail had found it so I am guessing it went with today  Cheesy

On the 9th day of Christmas Jenicat gave to me:
An enormous rubber stamp carving kit!

I can't wait to try it out!  Thanks Jenicat!

On the 8th day of Christmas Jenicat made for me: Yummy bath stuff!
She made yummy brown sugar scrub, lovely citrus soaps and matching lotions!  I can't wait to try them out!

On the 7th day of Christmas Jenicat made for me: beautiful Christmas ornaments!

And my absolute favorite:

On the 6th day of Christmas Jenicat gave to me:
A beautiful teak treasure box, an incredible felted bag straight off my wists, the most beautiful button bouquet I have ever seen, a lovely scarf, a beautiful sari wine bottle bag and a lovely felted piece of wall art!
I adore it all Jenicat!  Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008 02:37:58 PM by mimiw » THIS ROCKS   Logged
koalascout
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2008 04:53:46 AM »

day 12 was for my son who got all kinds of candy. will post pics later.
my son opening the gift, lots of candy, the little basketball hoop, lollipop, and whistle i believe is his favorite.

day 11
clay, tools for clay, beads, a charm, a crystal, and koala stickers

day 10 mini tree with star ornaments

day 9  painted fabric ball ornaments

day 8 gift tags or note cards

day 7 t-shirts with pictures to transfer on to them for my son

day 6 painted egg nog glasses (we don't drink wine) and a nifty storage box my son has claimed the blue one

day 5  solid perfumes

day 4 bath stuff-body lotion, bath bomb, bath bubbles cone, bar soap
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/DSC012651.JPG[/img]

day 3 2 balls of yarn, a crochet hook, instructions for fingerless gloves

day 2  earrings and a necklace

day 1

« Last Edit: December 29, 2008 12:06:52 PM by koalascout » THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2008 05:17:23 AM »

On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Celtic sent to me!

Lookit all the goodies!

For me:  Lovely holiday pin, some very cute (never seen those before!) puzzle piece wreathes, and yummy drink mixes

For Lily:  A fun pencil with gingerbread man erasers, markers and wooden ornaments to craft, cocoa mint candy canes, a cute teddy lolli, and GOLDFISH!  (A favorite!)

For the kitties:  Two jingly toys for Nova and two catnip toys for Squish.

On the 11th day of Christmas, dear Celtic sent to me!It was decor day! 

Two handpainted ornaments (a kitty for Lily and a primitive art sheep for me), and 4 tree of life ornaments in colors representing the seasons!

Four votives, 2 snowy and 2 Father Christmas

2 crocheted (?) snowflakes, and two bells (that really jingle!  for cute!)

On the 10th day of Christmas, dear Celtic sent to me!
Okay, by way of explanation:  I LOVE OFFICE SPACE.  Not only am I an office drone, I have a red stapler, and then when I got promoted this last time they moved me into the file room!!!  'Nuff said.   Grin

Fun office stuff, two list pads and some GINORMOUS paperclips.

Cute hair stuff, two crocheted and one beaded.  (LOVE the beaded one!)  Not sure if they're going to be used on me or my daughter more.   Cheesy

Two note books (can never have to many) and a coffee (or in my case, hot cocoa) cozy!

A gym shirt that says "No more fat chics: waging war with chocolate" in a yummy chocolate brown, and fridge magnets to keep track of my New Year's weight loss! 

I'm having so much fun with this!!!   Cheesy

On the 9th day of Christmas, dear Celtic sent to me!Okay so I haven't taken pictures yet but it's my favorite day so far!  I got 7 Where the Wild Things Are ornaments, a painted book box with the cover art from the same book, and a KNIT WILD THING!  I literally gasped when I opened the first ornament.  Pics to come tonight!

See what I mean:

On the 8th day of Christmas, dear Celtic sent to me!
The emerald green one is for my daughter (sometime in the future when she won't break it) and the bracelet is something similar to one in her etsy which I LOVE.  And lookit that tree necklace

A measuring tape bracelet from my wist, (I believe made by Hollistercobabe?), a four leaf clover keychain (made with a clover celtic found herself!) and two bookmarks!

Technically this is four pairs of earrings, because the ones on the right are actually interchangable, each bead can slip off!

On the 7th day of Christmas, dear Celtic sent to me!FOOD!  I believe I did take pictures before I devoured it all, so I'll try to post them tonight after I get home from work.  I fell asleep on the couch last night before the baby even went to bed, so I didn't get them up last night.  BAD SWAPPER!   Anyway, there were several kinds of brownies, and biscotti, and peanut butter bars and YUM!  Also, four beaded wreath ornaments that are tres cute!
Thanks celticgoddess!
Pics!

On the 6th day of Christmas, dear Celtic sent to me!
Yummy warm things for me and my daughter!

My fantastic fingerless gloves, hat, and curly scarf!

These are for my daughter, hat mittens and scarf!

And proof that these came just in time:

On the 5th day of Christmas, dear Celtic sent to me!
Fantastic smelling stress reliever pouches for the freezer.  One for muscle soreness, one for sinus/migrane pain.  Also dish cloths (no idea how she expects me to use these on dirty dishes, they're too pretty!) and a beautiful mosaic picture fram with mirrors and flat glass marbles.

On the 4th day of Christmas, dear Celtic sent to me!A felted bowl and cup, a donut pincushion, and a crochet hook roll!  Aren't they beautiful??

On the 3rd day of Christmas, dear Celtic sent to me!
My own knit plush menagerie!

A beautiful green pachyderm, a pink kitty (with a hearted bum!), and a fun folded bun-rab!  (with gorgeous sparkly purple yarn!)

On the 2nd day of Christmas, dear Celtic sent to me!Okay, so I cheated and opened this early because celtic wasn't going to be around on Christmas Eve, and I wanted her to be around when I opened it.  And wow!

VERY cute royal purple felted bag with a very cute button.  But wait, the best is yet to come!

SOCKS!  My very own pair of perfectly blue hand-knitted socks!  You have no idea how happy these make me! 
On the FIRST day of Christmas, dear Celtic sent to me!An amazing crotcheted afghan!  I love it, it's so warm and cozy!  Thank you so much!

Celtic!  Thank you so much for a fantastic 12 Days Swap!  I couldn't have asked for a better partner.  Well... I could have, but it wouldn't have gotten me anywhere.  You know what I mean.   Wink  I love everything, and you treated both my daughter and I like queens!  I hope we stay in touch, and I definitely hope we have the opportunity to swap with each other again!  I hope you and your hubby (and your furbabies!) enjoyed it as much as we did!

Kish!  You're amazing, and wonderful, and I very much hope we can do this again in...oooohhhh, another 9 months or so?  LOL  I've loved every moment, and I hope the goods in this swap outweighed the bads for you.  Also, has anyone ever told you that in some of your user icons you totally look like Dr. Brennan's best friend on Bones?  Like, in a totally complimentary way. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!  See you guys next swap!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008 06:41:31 PM by littlebiskit » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2008 05:50:50 AM »

One the 12th day of christmas Therisa gave to me:
12 drawstring bags

for reusable gift giving!

One the 11th day of christmas Therisa gave to me:
pajama making fun!

An altered pattern for moi for pajamas. And a ton of white fabric! I'm so excited...i've never actually made myself something from a pattern....

One the 10th day of christmas Therisa gave to me:
A booking binding kit!

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYa! I'm extremely excited, what fun! It was on my wish list, of course

One the 9th day of christmas Therisa gave to me:
9 yards of fabric

While I'm assuming nine or eight because I didn't actually measure, but its a ton. and I love it! I've never has so much fabric before, I'm cheap, so this is like a dream! Oh and there's a thing of matching thread....perfect.

One the 8th day of christmas Therisa gave to me:
Embroidery galore!

Tons of thread, needles, a needle book, instructional book, kits....fun fun fun

One the 7th day of christmas Therisa gave to me:
Paper for book binding! (pics coming soon)

One the 6th day of christmas Therisa gave to me:
6 embroidered towels!

One the 5th day of christmas Therisa gave to me:
A gift certificate to fashionistafabrics.com for WAY too much!

One the 4th day of christmas koalascout
 gave to me:

I love the shape of the bag!

some fun earings!

One the 3rd day of christmas hollistercobabe
 gave to me:

hat, scarf and turtle stuffie
'
some adorable earrings, including some gum packages...love them!

some shirts i've wanted forever! The top says crazy for swazye!

One the 2nd day of christmas feelix gave to me:

A box of goodies!

^fabric

^  2 handmade bag, bangle, charms, bath stuff, 2 wristlets, business cards

^scrapbooking mania

One the 1st day of christmas onegroovyday gave to me:

^some fabric and fimo

^a beautiful purse, earrings, bookmark and hand band

^more scrapbook paper and a bracelet I ADORE
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009 07:29:24 AM by yoyowa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008 06:06:06 AM »

all mine  Grin Grin Grin Grin

From My Angels
12 littlebiskit
I got 11 kinds of cookie, which you can read what I got on the containers in the picture, and some yummy flat bread.

11 littlebiskit
I got 2 necklace charms, which I could not get a good picture of, 3 hat ornaments, 3 crafty ornaments, some cool snowflake fleece, a cars coloring books and crayons, a duck tape wallet, and some cool chocolate eggs with toys in them, I have been wanting some of them.

10 Dreambelle
I got 4 sets of bobby pins(pink buttons, blue buttons, and skulls) 1 scrabble hair clip, 1 pair pink button earrings, 1 cupcake charm, 1 cupcake necklace, 1 resin necklace, a skull ring, pink button ring, green button ring, scrabble ring, blue button ring(Thats 5 rings), a cupcake iron-on, iron-on sayings, and iron-on flowers

9 celticgoddess
On day 9 I got some great cotton yarn, a crocheted snowman, an ornament, a picture frame, a cute little notebook, a ring, sugar cookies, chocolate chips cookies, and candy chocolate kisses cookies. My son already stole the cookies.

Thank you celtic
8 ckchan
I got a donut ring, a slice of cake ring, a rose ring, 2 tile necklaces, a resin christmas heart, a day of the dead charm and my favorite a computer component heart necklace

7 celticgoddess
On day 7 I go 4 thank you card, 2 love cards and a really cool brag book

Thank you celtic
6 ptarmic wumpus
2 guinea pig cozies, a needle felted guinea pig, 2 pairs of socks, 2 tees for my son, a tools set, fiber and niddy noddy spindle and it was all wrapped in the cool fabric.

From My Replacement partners
5 mcbenno
4 misplacedhippie
I got a cute garter belt with skulls on it, a christmas tote, a knit dinosaur for my son, a toy tote for the car with cowboys on it, christmas socks, peep trees, and a big candy cane

3 ckchan
I got a pair of knitted slipper socks, a cool sewn bowl, a mini knitted sweater and som christmas ornaments

2 hollistercobabe
I got a beautiful crochet blanket that is so pretty on my futon and a bunny for my monkey

1 moonshae
For day 1 I got an awesome skirt, that fits Grin

Thank you moonshae
Thank you everyone who volunteered to be an angel or replacement partner or both. You all rock! Grin
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009 08:43:14 AM by tattooedcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2008 06:16:41 AM »

Grin DAY 12: Earrings Grin

Candy Canes Stars Upon Thars
Bears Beady Circle Dangles
All so very lovely!

Grin DAY 11: Baked Goodies Grin

Whoopie Pies Chocolate No-Bakes
Gingersnaps Sugar Cookies
All Very Yummy!
bluwave06 also included recipes! YAY!

Grin DAY 10: Hair Accessories Grin

They are fabulous!  I needed these so much!

Grin DAY 9: Tree Treats Grin

I adore trees!  These magnets really brighten up my fridge.

Grin DAY 8: A Smorgasbord of Delights Grin

Sparkly ornaments, Yummy Chocolates, Fab Craft Kit, Needed Supplies....
but BEST OF ALL

bluwave06 sent me SNOW.  It is just what I wanted for Christmas! Kiss

Grin DAY 7: Necklaces, Bracelets, & More! Grin

Group Shot And They Do...

True Love!

A Spot of Tea

3 Wonderful Ribbon Necklaces....

Dragonfly, Oh My   Good Luck Perhaps  

Lovely Leaves 
WOW!!! That's about all there is to say.  Now excuse me as I go play dress up.

Grin DAY 6: Kitchen Goodies Grin

Gather Around for a Group Shot

Garden Girl Mug Xmas Cookie Cutters

Trivets
Oooo, tomorrow I'm making sugar cookies for the kiddos.

Grin DAY 5: Tees Grin

The Fab Five Cutie Swirly
YAY!! HP TEES
Off to put on one of these and have a comfy Sunday...Now which to wear first..

Grin DAY 4: Craft Kits Grin
Kits for Charm Bracelet, Purse, Bag, and Applique..YAY!!!
(NOTE: I didn't remove the pieces for pics so they don't get lost in Xmas stuff.)

I'm so giddy about these kits! I can't wait to get started on them! 
Kiss THANK YOU SO MUCH bluwave06!

Grin DAY 3: Perfect To Wear Grin

Hoodie

Apron & Oven Mitts (so cute!)

Just the Mitts

These are just fabulous!  I am wearing the hoodie right now. 
And I will be wearing the apron and mitts for all my Christmas cooking.

Grin DAY 2: Armwarmers Grin

Armwarmers or Fingerless Gloves or whatever you call them...
I just call them WONDERFUL!!!

The Pair

Shocked GORGEOUS! (the armwarmer not my arm)

Grin ADORED!

Kiss I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE ARMWARMERS! 
THANK YOU SO MUCH BLUWAVE06!
Kiss

Grin DAY 1: Long Knitted Cabled Scarf Grin

YAY!!!!  I adore scarves, and this one is just wonderful.  
THANK YOU BLUWAVE06 for such a wonderful 12 days of Christmas!  Kiss

« Last Edit: December 25, 2008 02:45:17 PM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiberartsy

That rug really tied the room together.

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2008 06:19:16 AM »

I received from MissDisney!!   Shocked Shocked

The loot!  Everything was wrapped in the cutest paper with candies on it and she made great cards for each day describing what she made.  Fantastic!

DAY 12:  ORNAMENTS!  Some are painted, some are ploymer clay and some are purchased. They are all wonderful and look great on my tree!  She really nailed the colors I liked pink and turquoise.  Also, two of the balls are covered with sewing patterns and look great!

DAY 11: Yummy cookies!
Sugar spice and chocolate chip!

DAY 10: Jewelry day!
She spoiled me with some great stuff! A nightmare Before Christmas resin and bead necklace, a pearly necklace and bracelet, a jingle bell necklace and bracelet, a gold and red beaded necklace, A Kings of Leon (one of my fave bands) resin necklace, A Wall-e and Nemo fabric cuff!! and a poly clay beaded necklace!!  They are all wonderful!

And just for fun--my cat Maggie is SO nosy!

DAY 9: Disney Day!  I was so lucky to have MissDisney as a partner because we both love Disney!!!   She made great things for this day: A scarf in Mickey Mouse colors, Thank You cards inspired by the Queen of Hearts, A HUGE Nemo totebag that is awesome!, A Monsters Inc t-shirt, A Wall-e needlebook, some Mickey Christmas cards, and a Quasimodo beanie that ROCKS!  I love Quasimodo and it's so hard to find things with him on it!  There was a bit of a mix up and some of Day 6 was labeled day 9 so i will post those pics then and the rest of day 9 when I open them!

The cat just would not move!

needlebook

Monsters Inc shirt that says 2319 on the back.  Too funny!

awesome nemo tote bag--It's huge!! 

thank you cards

Quasimodo beanie!!!!!  I love him!

DAY 8: Kitchen Decor!
She made the most wonderful items for my kitchen in such great colors and so well made!  She's a pro!  She even inclided some button details that I love!
Set of 2 placemats, set of 2 napkins, setof 2 napkin holders, set of 4 coasters, 2 potholders, some resin magnets, a recipe box and he most awesome apron EVER!

DAY 7: Stuff I Like Day!
MissDisney created an array of things based on things I like--like my favorite shows and bands etc.  I LOVE everything!  A How I Met Your Mother tshirt, A Lost tshirt, a Juno notebook, some Harry Potter magnets, A Sublime Stitching embroidery pattern, A Jack beanie and some Ween iron-on transfers!!!!! 

I absolutely love everything about this day!!

HIMYM tshirt

Lost tshirt

Harry Potter resin magents for my office!

Sublime Stitching embroidey pattern!  I love Sublime patterns!

Jack beanie!  So cute!

Juno notebook!

WEEN IRON-ON TRANSFERS!!!!!!!  Ween is my most favorite band and I can't wait to put these on something to show my Ween love!
THANKS MISSDISNEY FOR ANOTHER GREAT DAY!!

ALRIGHT---HERE'S THE REST OF MY LOOT FROM MISSDISNEY!!!!!!!!
Day 6: Stuff for my home!

Lovely pillows that match my bedding perfectly!!!!

And Nightmare Before Christmas themed bathroom goodies--shower curtain, soap dish and shower curtain rings!  PERFECT!

(oops--somehow I forgot the shower rings)

Day 5: A Knit/Crochet Kit!!!

Some knitting looms, a pair of knitting needles, lovely purple yarn to get me started, crochet hook roll with a few hooks and a notebook with some step-by-step directions with pictures!  I have everything I need!!

Look at that super cute fabric!!

Day 4: Disney Photo Albums!

They are based on the Theme Parks and so well done.  Beautiful papers and embellishments. 

Look at the detail!
P.S.--MissD--I'm actually heading down to FL in February for a family reunion and have an extra day to hit a park.  Just haven't decided which one yet!!

Day 3: Dolphins Stuff for my boyfriend

A wonderful lap quilt, a pillow and a t-shirt!

T-shirt

The lovely quilt which has a warm fleece backing.  Super snuggly!
I thought I took a close-up of the pillow but I guess not.  Duh!

Day 2: Crochet hat and fabric scarf!!!!

It's a great charcoal gray and fits perfectly!

The scarf is beautiful!! Gorgeous fabrics!

The other side has a SUPER CUTE owl flannel-ey fabric!  LOVE IT!

Day 1: Wonderful Lap quilt!

Beautiful fabric and so well done!  I envy her sewing skills!!!! It's perfect!

Also has a warm snuggly fleece side!! Cheesy

Thanks for everything MissDisney!  You were a great partner and everything is so great.  I had a great time chatting and swapping with you!

Thanks Kish for organizing!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: January 08, 2009 05:18:03 PM by fiberartsy - Reason: adding photos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ccswch
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2008 07:05:58 AM »

On the 12th day of Christmas misplacedhippie gave to me

Stickers! We love stickers, Logan just got a new sticker book so these are perfect!

On the 11th day of Christmas misplacedhippie gave to me

Magnets!!! Everyone got a set of scrabble tile name magnets, and a full name magnet, and there were resin bottle cap magnets, and glass marble magnets and cute little bug magnets. I cant decide if they should go on my refrigerator or if they should decorate the walls in my sewing room.

On the 10th day of Christmas misplacedhippie gave to me...

Bath goodies Cheesy Logan already ran off with the scrubby lol and the candles and soap smell wonderful.

On the 9th day of Christmas misplacedhippie gave to me...

Earrings... These are so pretty! Shelby is now begging me to get her ears pierced.

On the 8th day of Christmas misplacedhippie gave to me...

The cutest Christmas coasters. Penguins are so cute and fun!!! Even the kids liked them... maybe that means they'll actually use them?

On the 7th day of Christmas misplacedhippie gave to me...

A stamp carving kit. I have been wanting to try this!!! I love hand-carved stamps.

On the 6th day of Christmas misplacedhippie gave to me...

Cookie baking goodies... an apron, cookie cutters, recipes, and a cookie mix. I love aprons and from now until Christmas I'll be baking cookies & candy every day, so this is perfect!!!

On the 5th day of Christmas misplacedhippie gave to me...

Placemats. They match my coasters on one side and the other is Christmas trees... so cute!

On the 4th day of Christmas misplacedhippie gave to me...

Baked yummies in a jar. We opened the banana bread before the kids went to school so they could sample and gave their picky seal of approval! This is such a fantastic idea! I am now looking for sugar free (diabetic) recipes to make these up for some friends & neighbors.

On the 3rd day of Christmas misplacedhippie gave to me...

Yarn yummies & extras... calorimetry, arm warmers, scarf, duct tape wallet, and knitting needle bracelet. It's gotten soooo cold here and these are going to be wonderful!!!

On the 2nd day of Christmas misplacedhippie gave to me...

Pajama pants. Now I'm wondering when you talked to my hubby. He's been trying to get me to replace my Winnie the Pooh PJs for a while now, and these look so soft and cozy that I'm tempted to let him toss my old ones lol.

On the last day of Christmas misplacedhippie gave to me...

A movie box!!! Everything needed to have a fun movie night at home. Popcorn, candy, a snuggly fleece blanket, and even $$ to rent the movie... it's all wonderful!!! Everything has been fantastic, but this certainly tops the list. Kerie, you rock!!!

I should have gotten a better picture of the blanket, but I had "help" when I was trying to get the photos...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008 12:06:54 PM by ccswch » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Inside the Raaka Chocolate Factory
How to Make Caramelised Bananas With Butterscotch Rum Sauce
How to Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
How to Make a Gooseberry and Elderflower Fool
Gâteau Millasson
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...