A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 307,984
Currently Running With Scissors:
276 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 9 Winter Vacation Gallery  (Read 31804 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Colourful Daze
Flying with the Faeries

Living, loving and creating in the Faerie Forest!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2008 08:09:09 PM »

Ellie is well loved and even though she is sleeping now I can't get the gang quiet so I can!!
We take a bus trip to our library on Monday and everyone is so excited!
Tomorrow it is to our duck and geese pond for a picnic lunch, poor Ellie, I hope the gang doesn't wear her out. I have had to tell them to settle down, she will be with us for a while yet!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2008 09:27:59 PM »

Yay!!!!  It is soo  nice to see Douglee Puglee.  I miss his little cuteness.  Douglee Puglee is quite the Rapunzel scarf expert by now.  He got to experience the same thing here. Grin 

Unfortunately I have to go the post office tomorrow and I'll be near the mean post office, but I think Steve and I will have to go out of our way to the nice post office.  There the post office is not an unfortunate experience.  There is a guy who has the voice and a little bit of the look of Barry White (like the healthy looking version of Barry White).  All the other workers at the nice post office are really terrific too.  Steve must go there.  If we are lucky, maybe he'll see "Barry White".  The mean post office was just too much of a traumatic experience for both of us.   Tongue

We will be going to a local bead shop as well and who knows where else.  Right now Steve is reminding me I need to get my arse off the computer, and finish the scarf I need to mail tomorrow.  I better not forget my contract too. Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2008 10:21:35 AM »

turbo_mom, Machida looks like he's already having quite the adventure! I bet he has a good time on the 4x4s. My mail at home was picked up already, so when I go out in a bit, I'll be mailing back your contract and Chevy will get to do a little shopping with me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2008 12:25:50 PM »

Leon and i are at our layover in charlotte nc. leon was a bit skeptical that we were just passing through. he said he didnt want to in home so soon lol. after i calmed him down he was excited to pass over his home state. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Wildfyre
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2008 02:12:25 PM »

(were going 4x4 in the mountains Cheesy)

Hey! More 4x4'ers! That's cool Smiley What kind of 4x4 do you guys drive?

We'll be taking Esme-Alice 4x4ing up at Elbe ORV Trails by Mt Rainier as soon as she gets here.. which I'm hoping is soon  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2008 04:53:49 PM »

Hunni arrived today!! Unfortunately i'm sick so we didn't get to leave the house. Hunni was pretty tired after such a long trip and slept most of the afternoon away.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a more lively day for the both of us.

Check out her gallery for photos.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=277354.msg3137048#msg3137048
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2008 06:12:45 PM »

I'm loving all the LV galleries!! Only a few more people are left to recieve!

Ghillie - i'm so jealous of your comic book pages. I love them. And wish I had your talent.

Oldprin - seeing Watson at your job reminded me of the awful videos I had to watch when I used to work in a supermarket Tongue Sure don't miss them!!

FruityLoops - Lilac's dinner looks delicious!

Lunamione - 42 degrees?!?!? Where do you live again? I'm guessing it's not Sydney cause it never gets that hot there.
I am so in love with Ivy's hat. A spider in a hat is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen.

LizzieMcGuire - looks like Roxy is having fun!

KiwiDragons - I love the photo of Chevy eating dinner. He looks so real!

myklia - Steve looks so cute all snuggled up in bed. I have a strange flamingo obsession...

Destined to Fail
- I'm loving seeing Gus!! I'm so jealous he got mac and cheese - we share our love of the same meal

Lolly Trolley - I love the photos of Ellie at the duck pond. So pretty!

cocorific - I love the purse Super Monkey brought you, it's so pretty!!

ckchan - I'm glad Gus isn't here to see Galvin having fun in Arizona. He'd be so jealous. He wanted to go back and visit you again. I had to convince him that he was ready for a new adventure Tongue

DIY ho - Moca is so cute in her sleeping bag!

Heffer Joo Bug - Lotte looks so cute with the giant PS controller!

drinkdrankdrunk
- i love sam's little house

turbo_mom - i'm glad to see Machida having fun with your daughter!

shelichan - donovon looks like he had a busy day in the city!!

tcha345 - i'm jealous that Douglee Puglee gets to help with the Rapunzel swap! I missed out!!

magpie_eyes - I LOVE the photo of Frederik. It's so adorable.

Woah, that was a lot of people to comment on. Hope after all that I didn't miss anyone...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty_mommy

Proud Mommy of two gorgeous girls<3

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2008 07:22:40 PM »

awww kiwi chevy looks like he's having alot of fun!! Sorry he doesn't stand up so well Sad And i'm so jealous he gets some mushroom chicken. mmmm. I'm glad he made it safely though. Can't wait to see more pics Cheesy
Machida had a blast today!! 4x4 was so fun and I got some great pics of him. Will add them tomorrow.
Wildfyre this was my first time out with DH and he scared me too! We're driving a lifted 93 jeep yj with 33" tires. But I thought for sure we were going to land sideways in a frozen puddle 0_0!!!!

All the pics are great everyone. I wish I could just pack myself up in a box and go on vacation lol ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for a Sackboy doll!!
my wists - http://www.wists.com/crafty_mommy
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2008 06:00:54 AM »

Lunamione - 42 degrees?!?!? Where do you live again? I'm guessing it's not Sydney cause it never gets that hot there.
I am so in love with Ivy's hat. A spider in a hat is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen.

I live in S.A. dryest state in Australia! (unfortunately Angry)

Took Ivy out on the farm today! She saw our dairy cows and met my new brumbys! They are not saddle trained yet so she didn't get a ride.
She might get the chance to go cattle droving with the herd next door but the owners aren't sure if they will go ahead with the droving yet, they are waiting to see what the weather is going to do this year. If its predicted to hit 48-50 degrees the cattle will be moving, otherwise we play it safe and they stay put. So we will see what happens!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
Destined To Fail
Craftster Duo!

2 heads are better than 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2008 03:23:59 PM »

We took Gus to the Toronto Santa Claus Parade today!!! Despite some bad weather & camera issues, we all had a lot of fun! Now Gus is REALLY getting excited for Christmas!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

W
             WWWWW
    W      WWWWW        W
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
   WWW    WWW    WWW
     WWW  WWW  WWW
           WWWWWWW
      WWWW  |  WWWW
                      |
                      |
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Squash and Onion Galette
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...