A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,118
Currently Running With Scissors:
564 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Four Elements Swap Gallery!  (Read 4999 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: November 05, 2008 03:38:00 PM »

Welcome to
the Four Elements Swap Gallery!

link to discussion thread:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=276971.0

recap of information:

Date to send item by: 12/15/08

This swap is all about the elements: Earth, Air, Water, and Fire!  We will be crafting for this swap based on the point system for total of 8 points, each of the 4 elements must be represented and at least 70% of your items must be crafted. 

1 Point = 1 Small, 1 hour or less crafting time, purchased items less than $2.50 or found items
2 Points = 1 Medium, 1 - 3 hours crafting time, purchased items $2.50 - $5
3 Points = 1 Large, at least 3 hours crafting time, purchased items $5 - $10
Remember to keep a good mix of different sized items and to communicate with your partner about how you are planning to craft your points. 

feedback will be given here with this key for information:

Sent
Received
Sent and Received
feedback given
late, with communication
late, with prior permission
Contact organizer immediately

Partners:

RondaS < -- > little green dragonfly
myklia < -- > ScotSkipper402
tvelez < -- > phnxreign99
Ecstatic - has received < -- > kstaron
BroknWingz < -- > insane_aktor
Yulu < -- > kitkat_pro

the franz

angel package tracking will be here...

phnxreign99 -- > kstaron

Thank You for doing a great job angeling!

You have to PM the organizer and your partner when you both send and receive

If you are sending within US you need to get a DC# or tracking number.  If you are sending internationally you must have proof of shipment in either a receipt or customs number.

We want to see all your goodies so if you don't have a digital camera please get your partner to take pics for you.

Please keep good communication with your partner, and there will be required check-ins that will be done via PM. Also, everyone must post at least once a week on the thread. I will be keeping track and it will be reflected in your feedback comments.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions, concerns or something comes up.  And remember to HAVE FUN!

organizational notes will be posted on the main thread

please do not reserve a space on here to post photos in later, like they do in some swaps - just post them when you get your package. Otherwise people who put the thread on notify (like me) will not know you posted photos!

Thanks!

Ronda
Blessings!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009 09:27:23 PM by RondaS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Ecstatic
Infected with Icanmakethat

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008 10:17:10 PM »

Oooooh, me first, me first!  Grin lol Wink

I received an amazing package from kstaron. She really spoiled me. I hope you all are ready with those wist buttons.  Cheesy

First - the whole lot of goodies.

She packaged everything so nicely. These are the containers some of the things came in.

For Air -  we have this amazing journal. I just love it. A great pen with bells on top to go with it, and a wonderful butterfly bookmark. My partner joked that now he'll know exactly how well my writing is going by the sound of the bells! She also took the time to write out 33 writing prompts for me. As a writer - I'm in heaven.

Back of journal.

For fire - we have these fantastic hair clips and earrings. I love this - especially the hair clips. I plan on wearing them often! We also have a great bracelet to match the earrings. I love this too; it's totally my style.

And then, she made this dragon scarf - it's the tongue.  Cheesy The velvet feels like heaven.

For water - a lovely seashell pendant, an origami fish pin, and an ever flowing triple moon chalice. These are so great - the pin is too cute. And I love the chalice.

For earth - these are straight off of my wists. She did an amazing job with them. A pincushion and Greenman pendant.

Finally - spirit. This hand painted box (love it!), wishing papers (very cool), and a goddess keychain. Ok ... my confession: inside of this box were some utterly delicious chocolates. They didn't make it into the photo. I'm embarrassed to say how many there were, because then you all would know what a glutton I am!  Cheesy But, rest assured, they were utterly delicious.

Thanks so much kstaron - I really love everything. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Never lose a holy curiosity. - Einstein
http://www.wists.com/ecstatic
myklia
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008 02:54:13 AM »

Very beautiful package.  The journal is my favorite, but I also love the hair clips and jewelry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tvelez
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008 06:48:18 AM »

WOW Those are absolutely amazing... not i'm getting nervous about the pkg i sent out Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tiny T
I sew, paint unfinished wood, sketch, make jewelry, crochet a bit, loom knit, and sew. Pretty much if I can get my hands on it to learn, then I will know it. Maybe not perfectly, but enough for a hobby.

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/tinyangel3d/
kitkat_pro
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Mender for the destroyer of worlds

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008 11:53:32 AM »

That's a great package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists/Pinterest
Out of the dusk a shadow, Then a spark; Out of the cloud a silence, Then a lark; Out of the heart a rapture, Then a pain; Out of the dead, cold ashes, Life again. ~ John Banister Tabb
phnxreign99

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008 06:27:42 AM »

Love the shell necklace, that's a really great idea for Water.  Everything is great ... I see this swap is going to give me a ton of ideas of things I'd like to make!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
insane_aktor
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008 07:39:58 PM »

my goodness that package is amazing!!!  great job and you're lucky!!  i hope my package is well received [when i send  Roll Eyes ]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I wish i was a glow worm
A glow worm's never glum
Cause how could you be grumpy
When the sun shines out your bum!

http://wists.com/insane_aktor
phnxreign99

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008 05:47:42 PM »

I got my awesome package from tvelez today!  And she did an excellent job, especially since this is her first swap ... there's lots of pics 'cuz I got lots of goodies!

First ... something I was really hoping I would get (since I knew from stalking that she made them) ... a Goddess doll.  She's made of great lavendar fabric with silver stars and she represents Spirit.  She also has a pocket in the back with a pouch filled with lavendar and chamomile.

A beaded pentacle that I am going to hang in the car for protection ...

A little clay cauldron with the triple Goddess symbol (My patron deity is Cerridwen) that I placed on my dresser right away with some other Water things and put some incense in it ...

Candle coasters/altar tiles that I have been wanting for some time - of course representing all four elements ...

A little decorated Yule Tree.  There are little gemstone ornaments hanging on it for all the elements!

And a wonderful necklace representing Water and Earth.  It's moonstones and a pretty blue flowered disc ... the picture doesn't do justice to the blue color at all ...

I just love swapping - I get the coolest stuff!  Thanks so much Tina, you did a great job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
tvelez
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008 07:57:25 PM »

YAY! I have a HUGE smile on my face! i kinda stalked you and got the idea for the coasters from your wists, although i obviously had a different take on them! I am so glad you love everything! I was getting nervous, but your pm made me so happy. Thanks so much for making my day! Glad you love everything!

Blessings, Tina
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tiny T
I sew, paint unfinished wood, sketch, make jewelry, crochet a bit, loom knit, and sew. Pretty much if I can get my hands on it to learn, then I will know it. Maybe not perfectly, but enough for a hobby.

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/tinyangel3d/
Ecstatic
Infected with Icanmakethat

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008 10:59:23 PM »

I love that Goddess doll, and the water/earth necklace. Beautiful.

Great job.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Never lose a holy curiosity. - Einstein
http://www.wists.com/ecstatic
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Flat Iron Your Hair
How To Make A Bun With A Sock
Morning Freeze Control Cut and Styling for Curly Hair
Pintura and Curly Styling
A Curly Hairstyle for an Evening Look
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...