Ooooh, I received from rackycoo, and it's all so great!
First a shot of everything:
1. chunky - fun colored cardboard
2. over 20 - bits and bobs (in that gorgeous Altoid tin)
3. typography - pages from an old typewriter manual
4. botanical - leaf skeletons
5. postal - crystal postal stamp stickers
6. photograph - a black and white photograph (she says it was likely from a 60s yearbook)
7. label - vintage Canadian label
8. whimsical - the beautiful Italian Pinokio paper
9. found - an old library card racky saved from the trash
10. local - local Asian newspaper
11. sharp - hand-carved scissors stamp
12. vintage - prescription from the late 1800s (!!!)
13. transportation - tube map and ticket from London
14. altered - Altoid tin (a better photo below)
15. sender's choice - that hole-y plastic and little brush in upper-right the corner - she says she loves to get a little bit of ink on the brush and dab it over the plastic to make dots on paper. I can't wait to try this!
Other photos of my favorites:
bits and bobs (my name is Jeni Rico, so I was tickled that I could sort of spell it out). There is so much great stuff in here... a slide, a number of brads, game pieces, a fortune from a fortune cookie, little charms, a die, the little elephant... so fun to look through!
My altered Altoid tin (say that ten times fast):
Thank you so much, rackycoo! I love it all and I hope you like your package as much as I loved this one!
I hope it gets to you soon.