A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,010
Currently Running With Scissors:
656 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Four Elements Swap (finished!)  (Read 6953 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008 03:24:17 PM »

After a load of questions I've got a good idea of everything I'm doing.  A couple things still have question marks but some of that logistical as in how the heck to I do that?  I'm trying to find a good balance of things I know I can do and trying new techniques.

I kind of want to try something new too. I usually will do one thing that is an "ok, don't know if this will work" project and if it does throw it into the box as an extra something, LOL! If it doesn't, no one is ever the wiser!

I am so dying to try to make something with poly clay but my hubby would shut me down fast if I started dragging any more crafting supplies into this house, LOL! he is already surrounded  Grin

Besides I have an idea on something I want to do and hope my partner will like it...  Roll Eyes  but she hasn't mentioned anything close to it yet...   Roll Eyes   then again, the only thing my partner specifically mentioned she wants is a magnetic bracelet, LOL!  Grin

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
tvelez
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2008 09:20:58 AM »

I've started so much! I do little projects at night when my daughter goes to bed and since i'm one who does not like to leave a project unfinished, i tend to finish them. Since this is my first swap, i am still trying to figure out how the point system works.. but i know i have 2 smalls, 1 med & i think 1 large. I'm not done yet, i've still got to finish details on most of them, but almost there. I craft for stress relief lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tiny T
I sew, paint unfinished wood, sketch, make jewelry, crochet a bit, loom knit, and sew. Pretty much if I can get my hands on it to learn, then I will know it. Maybe not perfectly, but enough for a hobby.

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/tinyangel3d/
ScotSkipper402
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2008 08:11:31 AM »

So I have a good idea of what I am doing for fire and earth.  I'm still thinking about water and air because I want it to be extra special. Smiley

I KNOW I'll be impressed Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For what do we exist, but to laugh at our neighbors and be laughed at in our turn?"

My stash of supplies is now Beyond Life Expectancy. I love personal swaps! http://www.wists.com/redmennis
myklia
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2008 03:28:24 PM »

So I have a good idea of what I am doing for fire and earth.  I'm still thinking about water and air because I want it to be extra special. Smiley

I KNOW I'll be impressed Grin

It will either be plan A or plan B.  Depends on your answer to the PM I sent you earlier. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BroknWingz
Kitty?

Meow Meow Meow.

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2008 04:38:16 PM »

haha, to think ive been only checking the old thread!
Silly Kitty:3
ANywhoooo-
crafting super power away!
 Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have tons of fabric to personal swap.
Please check out my Etsy!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/broknwingz
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008 07:16:37 AM »

haha, to think ive been only checking the old thread!
Silly Kitty:3
ANywhoooo-
crafting super power away!
 Shocked

I am really glad you found us, LOL!  Wink

progress report -

planned and have materials for more projects than I am supposed to do so I need to decide how many I am actually doing and which ones will be gifts of supplies, LOL! But I do have something figured out for every element. Now to see how many I can get done in time, LOL!  Wink

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
phnxreign99
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008 11:24:43 AM »

I finally get to go craft supply shopping tonight!  I can spend hours just roaming around Joann and Michael's dreaming about things to make.  Maybe I can obligate to a few of these ideas in my head and get to work on more stuff for tvelez tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
kstaron
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2008 06:30:20 PM »

I've gotten a good chunk done, at least a little something in every element and the large that I thought was going to be a medium finally got done.
Just have one or two more things to finish up...depending on how long the first one I'm planning takes me.  Just looking for the right ____. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2008 07:00:51 PM »

I have been sick with a cold, so no progress. Sad  Good news is that the cold is almost done (garlic, the miracle medicine  Wink).  I ordered the supply for my one large today online.  It is gorgeous, I just hope I don't screw it up.  I'll be going to the local shop tomorrow for the supplies I need for my medium.  I had a fabulous idea on how to kick my medium up a notch (not size wise, but hopefully jaw dropping wise, or maybe I'm just kidding myself, we'll see).  Until then I have my other large to work on.  No worries here.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ecstatic
Infected with Icanmakethat

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2008 09:52:44 PM »

I have a little something done for every element. And I know what I'm doing for all my other projects. I'm SUPER excited by one of my ideas, and hope it comes out as well as it looks in my mind.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Never lose a holy curiosity. - Einstein
http://www.wists.com/ecstatic
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Japanese Artists Create Balloon Couture Dresses
Artist Creates Kitchen Accessories Inspired By Bizarre Human Biology
Artistic Industrial Themed Liquid Lights
Russian Designers Propose a Trampoline Walkway
Architectural Firm Plans to Build a Cantilever Wine Museum in Lavaux
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...