A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,039
Currently Running With Scissors:
417 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 73
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 20 Discussion Thread!!  (Read 23026 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #560 on: November 22, 2008 02:33:00 AM »

See you in January sewknitter! Smiley

I love that tie! I also really love Disturbed, they're so awesome live! Grin I think maroon of a similar colour to the album cover would be perfect.

That sweater looks so much better LL! I don't think 4 toggles are point-worthy Cheesy PM me your address and I'll get them in the post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #561 on: November 22, 2008 04:16:59 AM »

AQ the wreath is rockin!

i too think dark red would suit the tie best. is it unanimous then?

i used to live on stress, then my stress-o-meter broke and so now i can only handle peace and quiet, lol. i admire those of you who have a strong stress tolerance!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
la_chrystelle
« Reply #562 on: November 22, 2008 04:31:09 AM »

hey, is there anyone that can offer clear vinyl or handmade paper? whatever you think is worth a point.

Aswell for school I make a lot of structures/designs on paper, I use to work on bigger sheets than needed, or some thing I just don't ever use, so I have lot's of scraps of those papers, maybe any paper artist has interested in them? I also planning ( since I really like to do it! ) to make bigger sheets to claim, would there be interested in them?

here are some examples;

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n226/crafstermember/DSCF0922-1.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n226/crafstermember/DSCF0921-1.jpg

THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #563 on: November 22, 2008 04:49:34 AM »

i love that paper in the first picture link!

dunno if they are the kind you want but i've gotten some great papers from alteredmommy, maybe she can make more?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LaughingLark
« Reply #564 on: November 22, 2008 04:56:00 AM »

That tie is amazing! Another vote for a darkish red.

AQ--I love the wreath. 

I live on stress and caffiene. Crafts help...sometimes.  When I need to calm down, I get out a project I'm really familiar with--in my case, beadwork. But I need to be stress-free to learn a new craft without a lot of swearing. When  I need to learn something new, I try to do it before dawn, before my day has had a chance to get too screwed up... Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #565 on: November 22, 2008 07:51:02 AM »

For anyone who hasn't heard of Jims Big Ego, they have a song about stress addiction: http://bigego.com/index.php?page=video&display=693

I'm trying to finish up the 12 days swap before I leave for albuquerque for thanksgiving - then I'll get going on custom stuff. My shop will be closed from Wed-Sat next week due to being in ABQ.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #566 on: November 22, 2008 02:50:29 PM »

Aswell for school I make a lot of structures/designs on paper, I use to work on bigger sheets than needed, or some thing I just don't ever use, so I have lot's of scraps of those papers, maybe any paper artist has interested in them? I also planning ( since I really like to do it! ) to make bigger sheets to claim, would there be interested in them?

Yep, I always like nice/interesting papers! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #567 on: November 22, 2008 05:02:13 PM »

STRESS? NOT ME!!!
My first wedding is behind me and went really well, even better than I had hoped. The groom's parents were quite upset - at the rehearsal they wouldn't even come up and sit on their side of the seats... We didn't know until last night if there was even going to be a rehearsal dinner. Of course, 18 degrees and icy roads nixed the dinner in the end - I only did one 180 between York and Lancaster...
Ptarmic - I ended up not wearing your beautiful jacket, but only because it was about 20 degrees outside... Although the 100% HEAVY polyester clerical robes were a beyond too warm... What happened to the nice weather we were just having?
I've been working on thank you presents for DS#2's residential people - they've been so wonderful. And I've started working on teacher and driver presents as well. I inventoried my gift drawer - I had so many extra for some people that I'm writing the gifts onto my calendar for their birthday's for next year... Other than that, I just need to do some baking. Phizzy - would you recommend the choc covered bacon or the bacon brownies for my carnivorous brother???

Selkie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #568 on: November 22, 2008 05:35:22 PM »

Yay Congrats on your first wedding Selkie!  How exciting for you!!  Smiley

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that lives on stress.  LOL!  I'm here busy in a real cleaning frenzy.  I was hoping to clean more in the morning, but just now the hubby reminded me that Lana is supposed to sing in church tomorrow.  ACK!  So I have to do my bag trick and hide it somewhere until I can sort thru it all.  I spent most of the day cleaning up Lana's craft area and mine.  Man she's almost as messy as me.  The big problem is that she creates lots of art at school and at home and I am running out of space in the huge box that I keep it in.  I am thinking of taking digital pics of her work and getting rid of the rest.   Smiley  Anyhow I'm glad that we're doing this cleaning now.  It will make Thanksgiving alot easier. This year my brother is going to cook at my place which is fab!  I hope to sneak off and do some crafting while he and his girlfriend are playing with Lana.  Heehee.

Have a nice evening everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #569 on: November 23, 2008 04:25:17 AM »

Phizzy - would you recommend the choc covered bacon or the bacon brownies for my carnivorous brother???

Glad the wedding went well Selkie! I think the choc covered bacon looks fun, and it tasted pretty good like that in the chocolate bar! Grin

I have a wicked cold at the moment. I couldn't seem to get of the sofa yesterday so I had to think of something I could do lying down...so I finally taught myself to crochet! Grin Trying some stitches out I managed to whip up two Christmas trees that double as egg cup cozies and ornaments. I just need to bead them with decorations and I have another gift done! I can finally crochet, yay! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 73 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sofia Vergara to Release Fragrance
How to Prevent Nail Damage from Gel Manicures
Makeup Tips from the Lash Lounge
Skincare Tips from Dermatologist Debra Jaliman, MD.
Em Cosmetics by Michelle Phan Review
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...