A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,048
Currently Running With Scissors:
438 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 73
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 20 Discussion Thread!!  (Read 23037 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LaughingLark
« Reply #570 on: November 23, 2008 05:21:44 AM »

Congrats on your first wedding, Selkie! Cool

Atsuko--that's a good idea about the digital pix. I might have to try that.

Phizzy--sorry about your cold, but it sounds like you are putting your time to good use. I have a cold, too, and ended up spending a huge chunk of my day yesterday looking at these antique German oblaten. I was looking for a couple of lady portraits for a small ornament project for my own use, and image-surfed into this:

http://flickr.com/photos/10658349@N07/sets/72157603397671166/

Her collection is massive, and fun to look at.

Maybe I'll get something done today. Maybe. Probably not. Time to get more tea and honk my nose... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #571 on: November 23, 2008 05:40:26 AM »

Hey!  I did it!  I opened my shop!  I hope you will take a look!  I am working on a couple of knitted items (so far, it's sewn items and embroidery) so I will update you when I'm finished with those.  I hope you will give me feedback on my shop!  Go buy stuff!  (Then I can go buy YOUR stuff -- man, you guys have some great stuff out there!). 

A2K
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #572 on: November 23, 2008 07:06:16 AM »

Another idea for all the kids artwork - make calendars for family. Microsoft word has a good calendar wizard - print out one copy and then, depending on how much artwork you have, either choose 12 pieces and color copy them or pick 12 pictures for each and assemble them. DS#1 goes to a Waldorf school and all of his paintings/drawings/books from 2nd - 6th grade fit in one underbed box - I know this is not normal!!!
I had pictures and stuff set up to make one year, but in my usual procrastination mode, it didn't get finished... Kinda like those 2007 Solstice cards... and my may 2007 grad school announcements... Maybe I should mail it all out at one time - with a family letter.... HMMMMM....

Phizzy - I hope you're feeling better soon - I'll have DS#1 help me with the choc-covered bacon! And congrats on learning to crochet!!!

Sewknitter - see you in 2009!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
Avian Flight
« Reply #573 on: November 23, 2008 09:47:15 AM »

Hey!  I did it!  I opened my shop!  I hope you will take a look!  I am working on a couple of knitted items (so far, it's sewn items and embroidery) so I will update you when I'm finished with those.  I hope you will give me feedback on my shop!  Go buy stuff!  (Then I can go buy YOUR stuff -- man, you guys have some great stuff out there!). 

A2K

yay! your pouches are cute! will probably eventually claim one. =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
oneredboot
« Reply #574 on: November 23, 2008 09:56:23 AM »

welcome, addicted2knitting!  nice shop!

i've added a few small things to my shop:  small snap pouches made from felted sweaters, and silk scarves:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 23, 2008 11:28:32 AM »

Hi!  Smiley

I joined today and opened my shop.  Smiley  I'll be open for a few days and then I'll be closing it while I'm visiting for the Thanksgiving holidays but will reopen when I get back.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #576 on: November 23, 2008 12:51:22 PM »

It's good to see you again Avesthel!
Selkie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 23, 2008 01:00:50 PM »

Thanks!  Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #578 on: November 23, 2008 03:42:03 PM »

Love all the wonderful goodies everyone! 

Welcome Addicted2knitting!!  Smiley

I survived the cleaning. Well there are 2 bags hidden away, but I am not going to go thru them just yet.  LOL.  To celebrate we all went to JoAnn's after the contractor left.  Wee!  I got some needed poppet supplies and some tiny sweater ornaments that I'll be dressing our dollies in. I am trying hard to clean and put things away as soon as I use them.  Wonder how long this will last.  Smiley  I'll be sewing tonite.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #579 on: November 23, 2008 06:54:17 PM »

Anyone interested in making any cool crafty themed ornaments for my Christmas tree?

We don't really have any ornaments and I would love to have some that would be the things that me, my husband and our son like.  So obviously for me that would be crafty stuff.
I was trying to come up with some ideas on my own and the only things I could come up with were tiny balls of yarn w/ tiny crochet hook in it, maybe some wooden spools of thread, little embroidered bits (from the sublime crafty set), or just charms, like sewing machine charms, etc... not very creative... I thought maybe you guys could come up with some awesome ideas, especially with all the paper crafters/altered arts and such (the stuff I am no good at!)  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 73 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Finishing the Style
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Overhand Cornrow
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Invert Cornrow
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Sectioning and Planning the Style
How to Cornrow Hair
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...