A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 304,769
Currently Running With Scissors:
455 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 20 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 47409 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2008 08:37:19 AM »

closed for a bit Smiley

all pictures are clickable thumbnails!

THREE POINT ITEMS

none right now

TWO POINT ITEMS

\
Autumn PJ Pants! They are black with bright red/yellow/green autumn leaves all over. Elastic waist with a cute red bow. The waist/hips measures 30-34 inches and they are 38" long from top to bottom. (2 points!)

Awesome Skully PJ Shorts! The waist measures 34-38" comfortable and they are 19" long (2 points!)

Super cute Owl wallet! It has a snap closure with the two pockets inside for a DL, Credit Cards, Business cards.. whatever and a flap divide for cash money. Interfaced and all that jazz so its sturdy and did I mention CUTE!? (2 points!)

ONE POINT ITEMS!!

Spider PJ shorts! Super cute blue flannel with different colored spiders all over! They have an elastic waist and a cute red bow on the center of the front. The waist/hips measures 32-36" and they are 15" long from top to bottom! (1 point!)

Cupcake PJ shorts! Super cute pink flannel with purple and blue embroidered cupcakes all over! They have an elastic waist and a cute pink bow on the center of the front. The waist/hips measures 32-36" and they are 19" long from top to bottom! (1 point!)

Cute business card/credit card holders. The first one is day of the dead on the outside and red on the inside, interfaced with a distressed pearl snap closure. The second one is skulls on the outside and DOD on the inside.. interfaced with a normal snap closure. (1 point each!)

Naughty Cross stitch! I did this a while ago and just found it... it measures 6 x 5 inches but the actual cross stitch is about 3 x 2 (1 point!)

Some fraction of a point item sale!

*Price reduced!*If i added up all the hours that went into this.. it would probably be pretty sad! haha.. I used wool yarn that i had dyed myself ( you might remember it from previous rounds.. it was the human heart color!) and crocheted a granny square style purse. I then felted it, let it dry for days and then finished it up with a pink gingham lining w/ matching ties and purple rickrack trim. I think it turned out pretty cute! Measures about 10x10. (1/2 point!)

Super cute pink spaghetti strap tank top with my heart-lock & crossbones design printed on the hip in red. The tank is a size medium, bust measures 32-36" and is 25" long. (1/2 point!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Handbeaded light green themed scotty dog necklace! Measures 22" long.
Yellow handbeaded necklace with a neat pattern of different beads and a big yellow glass charm in the middle. Measures 22" long.
Black handbeaded necklace with a black pirate skull charm. Measures  18" long

Fabric covered 1" buttons - owls and giraffes.
Yummy treats keychain ring. Polymer clay charms on a colored keyring loop. Choose either cupcake on pink, ) ice cream cone on pink, or cupcake on purple.

Everything listed in purple is all bundled together and you get everything for ONE itty bitty point Smiley
--------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPPLIES!!

Leaf Shaped Sequins! These are brand new and super cute, I've never seen the leaves in all these different colors, esp black and white! You get all the bags for just 1 point!

Thin White metal skull charms. These are sturdy metal but super thin so they are lightweight and PERFECT for earrings since they are so light! The thinness would be great for all sorts of different altered art. They are 1/2 point per pair or THREE pairs for 1 point. Yours will be brand new in the original packaging, multiple pairs available! Smiley

Stamps! They are in near new condition made my Stampin' Up! Group of 4 for 1 point, claim by group1 or group2! both sets of stamps claimed by antiruth!

Plastic Safety Eyes (and a few noses!) 3 for 1 point!

I've tried to make claiming these as easy as possible and to take clear enough pictures I had to remove each set out of the original bag but they were immediately put back into brand new sealed bags. The groupings are of the original quantity that they came in Smiley They are 3 bags for 1 point or you can get EIGHT bags for just 2 points!

I recommend clicking on the first picture - that shows all of them.. and the rest of the pictures are close ups of the same original picture. I have multiples of lots of the sets so a big X means there are no more of that particular group.

Vintage Christmas themed strawberry shortcake ribbon from 1981.. crazzzzy! You get both spools that are each 18 feet long just 1 point!

Two different iron on rhinestone patches - a skull and cherries! Both for 1/2 point!

Fruit beads! A 5x3 bag filled to the absolute brim for 1/2 point!
One claimed by ptarmic wumpus, 3 more available!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claimed by me:

claimed from me:
dropdeadsuzie to antiruth-set of 4 stamps(a) - (1 pt)
dropdeadsuzie to antiruth-set of 4 stamps(b) - (1 pt)
DropDeadSuzie to Zelda.Suicide - Plastic Safety Eyes (8 bags) - 2 pts

Current:  5
Pending: 2
TOTAL: 7
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008 11:14:40 AM by DropDeadSuzie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2008 10:38:32 AM »

open again!

Loudxmouse's shop:
shirts
all hand silkscreened with high quality ink onto "recycled" thriftstore shirts. More accurate measurements available upon request.
squid shirts: 2pt

more pix:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3033/2592740737_9cf6f1211f_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3180/2593578230_f64190afd8_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/2592740645_af53bc34a2_o.jpg
orange: boatneck/off the shoulder style, old navy "perfect fit" XL. 71% cotton 29%poly. squid on bottom right in black
dark purple: stretchy, girly-tee, route 66, L 95%cotton 5%spandex. squid in white, centered
light purple: boxy fit, Gap body, super soft, L. 100% cotton.squid in white, centered
white tank: boxy fit, muscle tank, eddie baur, says XS, but I would say S women's 93% cotton 7%spandex. squid on bottom right in black
pink: off the shoulder, cap sleeved style, "one" brand. says women's M but i would say closer to an XS. squid on bottom right in black
sage: banana republic girl-fit tee, super drapey and soft, M, 92% tencel 8% lycra. squid on bottom right in white
white long sleeve: mossimo, thin style, says S but i would guess it's closer to an XS, 100% cotton, squid centered in black
medium blue: JerZees unisex shirt, 50%cotton 50%poly, men's large, squid in black, centered.

love/hate shirt2pt

boxy-fit shirt in size small. says "hate" when read straight on and "love" when reflected in a mirror

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21063318@N05/2592740737/
more pictures of shirts in my flickr stream^

fiber/yarn

lapoli's plummy wool~30yds:1pt

bulky wool spun from lapoli's hand-dyed roving. YUM!

new zealand possum and sparkly cotton~15yds:1pt

new zealand possum fur spun tight and slubby with soft tufts all over plied with commercial cotton yarn with a silver thread throughout.

mocha colored llama~30yds:1pt

gorgeously soft and warmer than even alpaca (i swear!) llama. yum

gteau des Rois ~15 yds:1pt

squishy plum colored wool plied with sparkling golden thread!

cloverfield~40yds:1pt

soft teal wool spun with pale green thread and felt clovers

naughty bumblebee~30yds:1pt

remnants of lapoli's chocolate and spice rack batts plied with little beehive-like knots spun throughout in shades of brown, grey and yellow with copper glitz.

teal handspun:~60yds2pts

spun for me by a wonderful swap partner. I just knit a tam with it and this is what was left over. this is a wonderful, springy sport weight yarn with a slight halo. perfectly plied, the girl was a pro.

aurora borealis:~13yds1pt

silk merinio blend by fleece artist. worsted weight single plied with gold thread, yum!

jewelry
blog pins: all for .25

mahjong bracelet:.25

spirograph earrings!:.25pt

banana bunch earrings:.25pt

cherry and vintage faux pearl earrings:.25pt

fruit salad stretch bracelet:.25pt

teal/coral felt bow with vintage button:.25pt

custom made clay charms(the ones pictured are of the mighty boosh!):.25 pt each

"smokeless love" necklace:1pt

vintage, copper charm that says "i love you, please don't smoke" flanked by two vintage faux pearls from my great grandma's stash.:3
may be able to make more of these

naughty secretary, cha cha knockoff:2ptdue to the sheer number of one of a kind things found on this badboy

vinatge charms, buttons, a virgin mary pendant, beads, more buttons, more charms and a lot of sass all threaded on metallic, braided, super-strong elastic. This looks SUPER small, but i swear it's not. I have pretty narrow wrists, so I could rethread it onto more elastic for those of you with lady-sized (rather than chid-sizes) appendages.
http://www.naughtysecretaryclub.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=431

sparrow necklace:2pt

hand colored charms on silver colored chain.

nutella and cookie pendant:1pt

hand colored nutella charm with a shiny, gold cookie/biscuit/cracker charm behind it. tasty!

time for bows!!! pin:1pt

rainbow bow pin with hand varnished red clock charm

key pendant:1pt

long, bright gold chain with gold key charm, faux pearl and plastic heart charm

earthy cuff:1pt

stretchy clear elastic strung with faux bone and multi colored glass beads making a unique cuff.

birdy memory bracelet:1pt

a mixture of beads (my favorite is the wee, teal bird), mostly glass, many vintage strung memory wire.

hand bound books/other
all the books are hand bound and only use acid free PVA and methocellulose. many of the paste-paper covers/fly sheets were hand made by me as well. all have TONS of blank pages and are signed by me in the back (though i can erase that for you if you want)
if you want exact measurements please ask.
teal and brown gary frost binding:2pt

handpainted paste paper cover in teals with gold  headbands and khaki spine

fairytale accordian:1pt

a skinny little accordion book with hand stamped paste paper cover.

green and grey accordian:2pt

a hard cased book opening to one, continuous accordion only tacked down on one end (like the one above). this would be great for a long, skinny drawing or painting. handpainted pastepaper covers and vintage book cloth.

experimental yarn book: 2pt

a slightly soft covered book with three, handspun yarn ties. The yarn was my 1st handspun yarn ever and the cover paper was hand painted by me Smiley

golden flat-back case:2pt

a modified flat back case binding with hand made paste paper hard cover and khaki book cloth.

DPN bungee:.25pt

two rubber caps attached to elastic to hold you sock knitting in order. They only fit up to a size 2 DPN.

supplies
neon dot flannel:.25pt

two ~1yd pieces, pre washed

Joann's rainbow boucle~853yds:1pt

Claims from me:
loudxmouse to lachrystelle - green, gold and red soft cover: 1pt
loudxmouse to lapoli - ornate tabbed binding:2pts

loudxmouse to Miss Violaceous - vino fleur de lis necklace - 1 point.

Claims I have made:

zelda.suicide to loudxmouse: belly warmer!!! 1pt
atsuko to loudxmouse scrabble tiles C5, C4, E4 1pt

lapoli to loudxmouse "Grasshopper" 2 points. Hanks in the Hood 3oz batt. 100% merino wool.
pinkanddinky to loudxmouse Covered button ponytail holders- .5 each birdhouse and owl.(1)
pinkanddrinky to loudxmouse Covered button barrets: Deer (1)

send to:
meghan munro
10622 44th ave SE
everett, wa 98208

Current: 2
Pending: 1
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008 04:39:35 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts winter Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too
aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2008 06:05:32 PM »

Open!!

New stuff coming soon!

CUSTOM ORDERS: 
I might be able to take custom orders for...
amigurumi
other crocheted items
machine embroidered stuff (I don't like really "commercial-y" designs, so I have some really beautiful ones.  And hopefully I'll be able to digitize custom designs soon!)
jewelry
hand drawn designs (for embroidering, logos, whatever)
stuffies
photographs (I have lots of flowers, dolphins, birds, animals, travel, etc)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items for sale, in an order than only makes sense to me  Wink:

** I've done some updating and removed some items that have been sitting in my shop for ages.  If there's something you want that's missing, just let me know - it's probably still available!

Stuffed elephant, made with cuddly orange fleece.  8.5x6.5 inches -  1pt  Sold to mimiw!

Pirate tote bag with coordinating coin pocket and handles.  Lined in light blue fabric.  Approx 13x15 inches.  2pts

Stuffed owl - this cute little guy is made with yellow solid/print cotton and has big pretty blue eyes.  About 3.25 inches tall.   - .5 pts  Sold to mimiw!

Day of the Dead pillow covers - log cabin style quilting.  Just the covers, not the pillows.  There aren't even any pillows in there - just yarn (not included either  Grin), which is why they're lumpy.  Backed in black gabardine with lime green trim.

A.  With border - 14x14 inches  3pts  Sold to DropDeadSuzie!
B.  No border - 13x13 inches  3pts

Washi pendants - Authentic Japanese washi paper, sealed on wooden pendants.  Sterling silver and brass findings.

A.  Red clouds.  About 2.25 inches across - 1pt  sold to girlwithsixarms!

Stencil skull and crossbones, white on bright olive green.  Shirt is from Gap, size L, thin and stretchy.  The 4 little marks you might see around the design are from clothespins, and will go away when I wash the shirt.  I used a cheap stencil, so the paint bled a little under it.  So it's not perfect, but I think it actually fits the design.  Anyway, it's only 1pt!

Puppy/kitty toys.  Just simple little toys made of knotted fleece scraps, but my dog loves 'em!  Probably best for smallish dogs.  3 for 1pt  (sold one set to lapoli, more available)

Fabric cuffs (just under 2 inches wide) - 1/2 pt each 
D.  Vintage-ish kids on pink, reverses to pink floral (7 inches) 

Double wrap fabric cuffs (1 inch wide) - 1/2 pt each
These kind of criss-cross around your wrist. You need a size a bit longer than double the measurement of your wrist.
** I have some others from my etsy stock that aren't listed - let me know if you're looking for something in particular.
D.  Pink and orange retro print on brown/orange and pink floral (14.5 inches)

Stuffed origami crane in a lovely purple plum blossom print (say that 3 times fast).  Fits in the palm of your hand.  This particular one is sold, but I have some in other fabrics - let me know if you're interested!  1pt

FOUR Crocheted dolphin bookmarks/ornaments.  You pick the colors!  1pt  (I have some other ocean animals not pictured - pm for more info) 

Mini Taggie Blankie.  I have a ton of these - too many to photograph.  Let me know what you're looking for and I'll probably have something similar!  1pt

Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  1pt

Supplies

Fabric set A - Vintage cotton prints
(windows with flowerboxes ~1 yd, American history/colonial buildings .5 yd, earthtone flowers and leaves patchwork .5 yd)  2pts for everything

Fabric set C - Fun flannels
(white with green paisley ~2/3 yd, tropical flowers .5 yd, camo leopard print .25 yd, bright waves .25 yd) 2 pts for everything

More coming soon!!

Sold:
aeronberry to mimiw - elephant, 2 owls  2pts
aeronberry to girlwithsixarms - washi pendant 1pt

Points started with - 2
Points available - 1
Points pending - 1

- ocean life themed Christmas ornaments
- stamp carving kit
- artsy photography (Asian themes, horses, Europe)
Supplies
- felted sweater scraps, prints or earthtones
- vintage knit/crochet/sewing patterns, especially for toys
- Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
- Madeira embroidery thread
- vintage fabric
- Japanese/origami paper
- cording for making Chinese knots
- vintage embroidered trims

« Last Edit: November 27, 2008 05:07:19 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
darkladymajesta
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2008 06:50:25 PM »

OPEN
ONE POINT for each set, can only be claimed as sets (shown in photos)
All cards do NOT have envelopes This is why they are only one point per set.
Summer Fruit Mini Note Card Set 3" X3" each

Spring Time Cards Set 3"X6"

Thank You Card Set 4.25"X4.25"

Red Handmade Fabric Covered Buttons
Size 30 (3/4" diameter)

Blue Handmade Fabric Covered Buttons
Size 24 (5/8" diameter)

CUSTOM ITEM
Scrapbooking Embellishment. 5 Paperclips for One Point. The examples have blue paper clips but I only have silver paper clips left. PM me and we can talk about shapes and colors. If this doesn't work out well then I will just post premade sets for people to choose from.
Claim as Custom Scrapbooking Paperclips.

Claims from me:

Total: 0  pts

Claims I have made:

Total: 0 pts

Started with: 3

Current: 3
Pending: 0

Total: 3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
girlwithsixarms
Epic Flail!

Endurance Knitter

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2008 07:31:47 PM »

Knitting Party!

Open

Smoke free home with two shorthaired dogs, all items guaranteed to be crafted in a dog free room with a lintrollering before shipping.

3 Points

Scarf/Wrap 3A Mohair/acrylic - sparkly 49"x25", in a fishnet lace pattern

2 Points

Rainbow Sparkly Scarf Soft acrylic with glitzy thread, 80.5"x11.5"

1 Point

Neckwarmer 1C Wool/silk blend (lt. purple)

Neckwarmer 1D Acrylic - it's the same width all the way through, this photo was taken at an angle

.25 Each

Animal Hair Clips Row 1: bird, aardvark, alligator, pig. Row 2: hippo, shark, cow, ladybug. Row 3: toucan, elephant, frog, rhino. Row 4: walrus, octopus, lion, koala. Row 5: dog, giraffe, beaver, monkey. Row 6: yak, owl, donkey, fox. Row 7: turtle, red panda, leopard.

Supplies!

Salvaged Lace - 1 pt It's big pieces, small pieces, and I'll stuff as much of it as I can into a 6x9 envelope, which may well be all of it.

Yarn - .5 pt per skein Lion Brand Suede (5) and Moda Dea Tutu (1), all complete and unused, wound into balls.

1 Inch Check Fabric - 1 pts two yards

Clear Grafix Shrink Film - .5 pt per sheet Three available

My Claims

ptarmic wumpus to girlwithsixarms - Poppies Felted Mat (2) Send by 2/12
aeronberry to girlwithsixarms - Red Clouds Washi Pendant (1) Send by 2/12

Claims from Me

girlwithsixarms to calluna - Rainbow Sparkly Scarf (2) Send by 1/12

Available: 0 pts
Pending: 2 pt
Total: 2 pts
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008 04:19:04 PM by girlwithsixarms » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's probably something deeply wrong about using superglue in bed, but I don't care 'cause I'm a rebel.

Blog? What Blog?
Shoppin' the Swap
penguino
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2008 09:44:31 PM »

Shop is closed.  New goodies coming soon.  Smiley

All items come from smoke-free, pet-free home.

handspun yarn 249 "sugar" - (3)
wool with mohair. 1-ply. 121 yards. 2.45 oz.  green toned with black
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Picture_249.jpg

handspun yarn 250 "pretty in pink" - (3)
wool with mohair.  1-ply. 141 yards. 2.35 oz.  pink toned with black

handspun yarn 251 "fruity" - (3)
wool. 1-ply. 140 yards. 2.45 oz.  pastel orange-purple

handspun yarn 252 "cherry coke" - (3)
wool. 1-ply. 67 yards. 1.85 oz.  red-orange-yellow toned

handspun yarn 253 "woolen" - (3)
wool. 2-ply. 120 yards. 3.2 oz.  brown ply with pink
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Picture_2531.jpg

handspun yarn 254 "pink lady" - (3)
wool. 2-ply. 130 yards. 2.85 oz.  black ply with pink

handspun yarn 255 "bead black" - (3)
wool. 53 yards. 2.1 oz.  black ply with bead

handspun yarn 256 "bead brown #1" - (3)
wool. 50 yards. 2.65 oz.  brown ply with bead

handspun yarn 257 "bead brown #2" - (3)
wool. 89 yards. 2.35 oz.  brown ply with bead

"Salt N Pepper" Handspun yarn - (3)
wool. 2-ply. 102 yards. 2.4 oz.  White wool ply with dark grey wool.

"P&W" Handspun yarn - (3)
wool. 2-ply. 145 yards. 3.5 oz.  White ply with dark eggplant/burgundy

[2 pt each] "black walnut" roving.  
varigated brown-tone.  brown sheep mill end-wool with mohair.  natural dye with black walnut.  2 oz ea.  4 available.

[1 pt] christmas charm bracelet-silver ball

[1 pt] christmas charm bracelet-red ball

purple cable hat - (1)
adult size.

rib hat - (1)
adult size

purple tote bag - (1)

Set of shooting star notecard - (1)
Approx.  1.5x1.5in, perfect for use when swapping.  You will receive 20 random ones.  These are example.  Multipled Sets Available.

[1/2 pt each] earrings.  surgical steel fishhook earwire.  Ni-plate headpin.  Glass beads.
First Pic: Red Fish, Green Square, Red Angel, Light Blue Swirl
Second Pic: Red Flower, Green Lump, Orange Heart, Red Butterfly

knitted felt bowl set - (3)
A set of three.  approx size: 1.5"dia x 1.5" H, 3" dia x 1.5" H, 4.5" dia x 2"H

beaded radish earring - (1)
silver plated findings.  Inspired by Luna Lovegood's earring in the Harry Potter movie.

wine charms - (1)
in 10 different colors

ID Badge Holder/Lanyard - (1)
With crysal aqua seed beads and ladybug glass beads. approx. 27 inches in length.

Close up of the ladybug beads/crystal aqua seed beads.

purple/white neckwarmer with polymer clay button - (1)

knitted bag "Sueet Suede" - (1)
size 7in H x 6in W x 3in D

[2 pt] handdye yarn.  fingering weight.  70% merino- 30% silk.  440 yards. 100 gram
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Picture_2061.jpg

handspun yarn 248 "ocean" - (3)
wool with mohair. 2-ply. 159 yards. 2.8 oz.  green toned with black
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Picture_248.jpg

Supplies
Thanks for looking. Smiley

Claims from me: (11)
penguino to Zelda.Suicide - handdye yarn - 2 pt
penguino to oneredboot - handspun #248 "ocean" - 3
penguino to Zelda.Suicide - handspun yarn 253 "woolen" - 3 pts
penguino to aliciasjoy - handspun yarn 249 "sugar" - (3)

Claims I have made: (9)
Zelda.Suicide to penguino - Charlie Shopping Tote, Light Khaki (1 pt)
mullerslanefarm to penguino - Lavender & Tea Tree soap - (1)
mullerslanefarm to penguino - "Gentle Pandas" and "Kitty Stocking" (1 pt total)
mimiw to penguino - Set of 2 Holiday Napkins - christmas strip (1 point)
mimiw to penguino - Set of 2 Holiday Napkins - peppermint white background (1 point)  
lapoli to penguino - "After the Storm" Batt - (2)
lapoli to penguino - "Head On the Door" Batt - (2)

Current: 6
Pending:  0
TOTAL:  6

« Last Edit: July 01, 2010 08:11:04 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Moonfairy

Credendo Vides

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2008 11:56:05 PM »

Only here to shop  Smiley

Current: 6
Total: 6
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mullerslanefarm
www.mullerslanefarm.com

Fiber Enabler

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2008 05:17:26 AM »

OPEN!!

Smoke free home (unless you count the wood stove we heat with in the winter).
In/Out short hair dogs & cat.

Milk Soaps (cold processed using 100% fresh milk) 1 pt

Lavender & Tea Tree

Two great medicinal essential oils together!  Be prepared for the winter months.

(soap is not trimmed up in picture)

Cotton Blossom  Fresh and clean scent...like laundry dried on the line.

Lavender & Lace

A new look to a favorite scent.  The new swirl was inspired by Sewknitter.  Delicate purple and white swirl.  Only the finest ingredients used in this rich and creamy milk soap (including Lavender essential oil).

picture soon!

Oatmeal Milk & Honey

Real Milk & Honey fresh from our farm!  Collodial Oatmeal so it is not scratchy.

Cafe au Lait
My personal favorite for the kitchen sink.  Made with triple-strength coffee and rich Jersey cream.  Swirled with finely ground coffee.

Meeskers

1 pt each

Made from 100% Hand Spun Wool.  Stuffed with raw Dorset wool and Organic Catnip (just picked and dried by me).

Claim as M1, M2, M3

Claim as M4, M5

SUPPLIES

Hand spun & hand painted yarns.

As marked

Coiled Yarn 2 pt

Fibers
   As marked

Ugly Duckling Roving

sure to spin up into a Beautiful Swan!

A combo of green/burgandy/Blue/Brown/White/Yellow

2 oz 2 pt   Claim as Ugly 2 pt
1.35 oz 1.5 pt Claim as Ugly 1.5 pt

Grey & Black - 2 available - 2 pt each
2.3 & 2.5 oz
Claim as Grey Corrie 2 pt

White Merino Top
2 oz (2 pt) reserved by ptarmic wumpus

Colonial Top - Agate

approx 2 oz (1 available)

Claim as Agate  2 pt

Other Crafts

NEW!

Soap Makinging Books  

Essentially Soap (-Dr. Robert S McDaniel) (1 pt)

Book on Baskets

Basketry (-F.J. christopher) (.5 pt)

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Claims from me:

Send by November 16
mullerslanefarm to KatyMai - Agate  2 pt

mullerslanefarm to Lapoli:
  Making Soap for Fun & Profit - Autographed Copy (.5)
  The Art of Soap Making (.5)
  The Natural Soap Book (1)

mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus
merino roving (2)
cafe au lait soap (1)

mullerslanefarm to penguino:
Lavender & Tea Tree soap - (1)
"Gentle Pandas"  (.5)
"Kitty Stocking" (.5)

mullerslanefarm to Lapoli:
M3 & M5 (2pt)

mullerslanefarm to oneredboot:
cafe au lait soap (1 pt)

Total: 12 pts

Claims I have made:

Miss Violaceous to mullerslanefarm:
Brown Bag Roving (3)

Send by November 20
KatyMai to mullerslanefarm
TE-treeset 1 pt
MW-Blue .5 pt
MW-Purple .5 pt

Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm
Crayon Rolls (holds 24 crayons, included) (1 pt each)
polkadots

Avian Flight to mullerslanefarm
6 Peppermint Hot Cocoa - (.5 each) (3 pts)

oneredboot to mullerslanefarm
natural dryer balls 2 for 1 point
2 purple
2 cream
total (2 pts)

AsphaltQueen to mullerslanefarm
2 - Felt flower embellishments - (2)

Total: 13 pts

Started with: 7

Current: 3
Pending: 3

Total: 6
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008 02:07:42 PM by mullerslanefarm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cyndi

http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Our Lessons in Homesteading
Cookies
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2008 05:31:18 AM »

OPEN!

I live in Illinois, USA.
My house is smoke free.  We have hermit crabs, but they stay in their tank.

CLICK PICS TO MAKE THEM BIG!

CRAFTS!

Loom Knit baby hats - .5 pt each
Choose from:  yellow/multi, black/green

Christmas gift card envies - 6 gift-card (or ATC!) sized envelopes, made with scrapbooking paper.  1/4 point

Star notecards - 5 notecards with stars on white cardstock.  No envelopes.  1/4 point

Yarn ornaments - Bright colored ornaments made of yarn with felt & sequin embellishment in the center.  1/4 point for both

Christmas gift tags - Assorted square tags with yarn (great for gift bags!).  20 in all.  1/4 point

Owl Towel - now available!  Hand embroidered flour-sack towel.  2 points

SUPPLIES!

Christmas cutouts - Christmas shapes cut out of cardstock.  Use for whatever you want!  4 candy canes, 5 bells, 3 stars, 6 trees, & 5 angels.  1/4 point for all

Baby RickRack - 4 new packs of rickrack, 3 natural & 1 black.  1/2 point for all

Claims from me:
Claims I've made:
selkie to cookies - Waldo business card holders (water park & robin hood) - 1 point RECEIVED

Current:  3
Pending:  0
Total:  3
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008 08:29:13 AM by Cookies » THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrissiemags
Chrissie's Custom Creations

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2008 08:23:05 AM »

Welcome to Chrissie's Custom Creations!

Please make sure to make all claims in whole point value! All pics are clickable for a better view

Tuxedo Bow Hair clippies a pair (2 clippies)=.5 points
Feel free to mix & match or select a matching set

Simple Clips Hair clippies a pair (2 clippies)=.25 points
Feel free to mix & match or select a matching set

Woven Ribbon Headbands 1 point each

Claims from me:

Total: 0  pts

Claims I have made:

Total: 0 pts

Started with: 4

Current: 4

Total: 4

« Last Edit: November 03, 2008 11:47:22 AM by chrissiemags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chrissie's Custom Creations
~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Serve Sausage and Mash
How to Serve a Bacon Roly Poly
How to Stuff Mini Quesadillas
How to Heat Leftover Turkey and Stuffing Casserole
How to Cook Fantastic Turkey Au Gratin with Sherry
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...