I have unpacked my packages !!!!!!
And I LOVE EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This were the best birthday packages ever !!!!!!
Be warned = picture overload!!
First, I opened Niinamaria her's:
She claimed me for a cute apron, and that's what I got
I just love the fabric !!!! I wanne make delicious cookies in this one !!!!
And she included also some chocolate named Geisha!!! I just love the name !! Never saw it, never tried it, but I will
Heel erg bedankt !!!! (= thankyou very much in Dutch)
And now onto my 2nd package from missmelissa, she claimed me for a surprise, and did I get one !!
I opened it, and what was inside was another package?
Than I also opened that one and here's the whole loot!
now onto the different things:
a bracelet with lovely beads!! (I like the colours! Would like a black-white one to as Kyoukun from Fruits basket
my favourite ones
2 cute little animals (bear and rabbit), a crown thingie (what's this for?) and cute Japanese bandages ! (euhm the things you stick on your wounds, ...)
than architecture/darwing supplies !!!!!!!:
from left to right:
- a remover
- A white marker pen thing that I can't get to work (so please tell me how it works ^^;)
- A yellow marker with 3 tips I can use to colour my plans for school! (I only had 2 of them, an oker and gey one, but must be refilled and that's very expensive ... so I am really glad with a yellow one
- a heavy pencil which works great !
- a white coloured pencil
- a purple sharpie*jeeeej*
- a red sharpie *jeeeej* does anyone knows if they also can be used to draw on fabric?
- a fat, flat marker, yet again, for my plans !
- a green marker with 2 tips, for my trees !
thankyou sooo much !!!!!!!!
Red and white wohl, An Owl with a V (My real names Valerie
), trims !!! a heart ribbon and a pin thing! which I put immediately on my sweater (now I have wholes in my favourite sweater, but it's worth
Really cute Japanese paper !!!!!! I really love the left paper, I will use them for making cute books!
And than something that I have been wanting for soooo long!! And that I didn't notice at first side.
Earrings for nonpierced ears !!!!!!!! *hyperactive*
and an action picture !:
(don't mind my face :p )
This are the best birthday gifts EVER!!!! Thankyou sooo much !!!
If I had more time, I would have send out more gifts :s (I got over 8 projects this month only ...)