A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 307,595
Currently Running With Scissors:
531 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop Rd9 - HOLIDAY GALLERY!  (Read 19141 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2008 06:16:51 PM »

Awesoe packages! I love those little snowman earrings PFD made (isn't she the coolest? Last week I wore a pair of earrings she made me for the OTT swap. Thought I'd share:p) and the cards heffer made are very cool. I want some!

I love the snowman earrings! I'm wearing them right now and have gotten compliments on them from my coworkers. Cheesy They're perfectly suited for the dark, snowy day we're having.

Aw, you guys are so nice! I'm glad you both like your earrings! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
phoenixfiredesigns

« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2008 07:00:29 PM »

My can from MandyLikesPie arrived today for me! Oh such fun within! Grin

Here's everything all together:

The can was decorated in a lovely brown, blue and cream paper with a bow and a little snowman charm. Then there was one of the most unique items I've ever received. It's a little zipper pouch, but it's crocheted with little "snowballs" basically. It's so funky but I totally love it. It's so textural and dimensional. There are stamped To/From tags, a gingerbread man cookie cutter, a button wreath ornament, a penguin rubber stamp, two handmade felt ornaments, two crocheted strawberry catnip cat toys for my girls, a crocheted owl amigurumi, a checkerboard pattern holiday "trivet", snowflake stickers and mini red cardinal ornaments.

Close ups!

One of the felt ornaments. This one is a super cute lollipop. Plus the crocheted strawberry cat toys and the SUPER cute owl. I love owls so I'm thrilled to have my own little owl ami! Cheesy

This shows you the zipper pouch a little better but not great. The flash kept blowing out the texture but it's really fabulous. It's just so...neat. You can also see a close-up of the little felt bird ornament which is totally adorable. Her felt ornaments are so nicely done. I'm kind of embarrassed at my attempt now for how good hers are!

The gingerbread man cookie cutter - which is awesome since I took over doing all the family cookies as of a few years ago and I've been wanting to add more to my collection - the penguin rubber stamp (yay penguins!), the dimensional snowflake stickers (which will certainly get used making something fun), and the button wreath ornament. This made me laugh when I saw it. I sent her one because it was on her wist. AND her other partner sent her one too! Grin So there's a lot of button ornaments going around this year! Cheesy

The little checkerboard "trivet" which I think I'm going to use on my coffee table actually as a base for a candle. I think it'll look really cute and I love the colors and fabric choices for it. Smiley

Now I had to REALLY hurry and take the pictures because both girls had to come and see what I was doing. If you have a cat, you'll understand how this works. Try to take a picture of anything that's not them, and they run in the way. Add to that some catnip toys...well, they were even more impatient than normal to "help" me with my items.

Gracie:

Mika:

So thank you very much, MandyLikesPie!! Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

annie_atetheworld
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2008 07:26:25 PM »

Oh man I feel like i've been out done! Not that mine was extraordinary but still, sorry swap buddy! This is amazing. I love it all. Especially that cute pouch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MandyLikesPie
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2008 03:55:19 AM »

Yay!! You're welcome, phoenixfiredesigns! I love the photos you posted of your kitties--I'm glad they like their loot too. A note about the trivet: It was totally intended to be a potholder but (1) I didn't add enough batting and (2) the loop got really messed up and I cut it out. Sooooo...it's a trivet.  Cheesy

I'm so glad you like everything.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grenouille78
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2008 05:26:56 PM »

What a lot of cute stuff, MandyLikesPie!

I got my can from MommytheMaid today. Dh wielded the camera and was in a hurry for some reason (I don't know why he didn't just let me do it  Roll Eyes ), so the pics are maybe not as pretty as I would have liked. Oh well.

We'll start with the can! It has a holly leaves/berry paper decoupaged onto it and wrapped in a funny ribbon that says, "Santa, define naughty."  Cheesy She gave me some of the extra ribbon, too, so that is fun!

See how well it matches my living room!

Next, I found the coolest little resin butterfly magnets. I'm not sure if they were an extra or if they just fell out (the lid of the can had come off in the box). Either way, I love them! They're so pretty. Also, some fun polka-dot ribbon.

Here are some pretty little gift tags that I think are just too cute to write on! I'm thinking I'll string them together like a little garland. Smiley

A felt gift card pouch (what a good idea!) filled with more resin magnets. These ones had cake sprinkles inside!! I have never seen anything like this; they are just so fun! DD #1 was scooping them up as fast as I could lay them out.

And a nod to my name -- froggy stuff! Stickers and the most adorable tiny little frogs!!!

This may be one of the coolest ideas I've ever seen -- a tie-on princess crown! She included one for each of my princesses, both of whom wore the crowns proudly through lunch, and then afterwards while we were taking a walk around the neighborhood. LOL Dd#1 is still wearing it along with a resin pendant that we didn't get a very good pic of.

Two snowmen washcloths -- one side is the cotton print, the other side is yellow terry cloth, nicely serged. And a beautiful necklace!! I think this is my favorite thing. The color is just gorgeous and I love it against the silver! Wearing it right now!  Grin

There were also three candy cane ornaments that we didn't get a good picture of. Dd#1 promptly hung them on the tree (all right next to each other.  Cheesy). And here was another cool idea: a mini scrapbook made out of folded paper sacks. The openings make nice little pouches to keep mementos and then each of the pages was decorated with different paper cutouts. Really sweet!

Thank you so much for a really fun can!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2008 07:49:05 PM »

I am so glad you liked everything!  I love the crown action shots and she is quite the pretty little princess.  Cheesy  The butterfly magnets were in the can, but I crammed that thing so full that the lid popped off Sad   I am so glad you like the necklace too!  I was really worried about it since I wasn't sure of your color and length prefrences, I almost didn't send it LOL  I am glad I did and I love that you guys liked everything Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug
Heffer Joo Bug

Im a crafting Heffer :-)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2008 03:49:11 AM »

I reciveved from NiinaMaria yesterday and I had a fab package, she's such a cool crafter and she used all my favourite colours.  I was sooooooooo excited, I ripped it all open sooooo quickly.
Here is the can itself, it's really cool - looks like an angel - I just love the wings.  And im able to take them off to use in my crafts :-)

This is a pic of the can and all of it's contents.  2 lush baulbles for my xmas tree with pink ties (how cool)  they are all ready hanging on my tree and they go so well with my colour sceme.

This is sooooooooooooooooo cool it's a matchbox  magnet advent calender (which I sneaky peaked at all the days already) oopsy couldn't resist.  There all pink and glittery (just my thing)!!!!!!!!  There full of fab crafty items to use for my card making (wa hoo).  The box for the 25th is the best as it has angel wings on which match the pringles can.  I thought this was such a great idea. Thanks so much :-)

This is a picture of everything together I was sooooooooo spoilt. Ive even got a little gift to open on xmas day, which is sitting under mt xmas tree right now.  It's very hard resisting it. :-)  Thanks again for being a fab swap partner.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2008 03:51:56 AM by Heffer Joo Bug » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug :-)
My Wists
NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2008 04:07:49 AM »

I am glad that you liked my stuff. Note to everyone else: I explicitly told her that she HAS to exercise some self control.
It is an advent calendar to be opened ONE box at the time.  Grin
Apparently we craftsters aren't the most patient of people. Anyways, the calendar boxes have magnets on back so they can be put on a fridge where they (Note Heffer this one) can be enjoyed for 25 days. NOT 24 at once and then one (maybe) on its correct day.
*laughing*

I wonder if she has the ability to wait till 25th to open the Christmas present. Somehow, not so oddly, I doubt it.
*still laughing*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2008 02:53:26 PM »

You're very welcome, Sarah! I'm thrilled that you like it all. Grin It's always such a pleasure to swap with you. Merry Christmas to you too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns

« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2008 03:09:56 PM »

The Matryoshka is super cute! Nice job, Mandy! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Christmas Tree Hat for a Cat
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Hot/Cold Rice Packs
Tute Tuesday: Tea Wallet

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...