A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,215
Currently Running With Scissors:
566 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop Rd9 - HOLIDAY GALLERY!  (Read 14402 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TerraBella01

Crafting keeps me sane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2008 04:23:23 PM »

I received my package from thelostboys today.  It's great and I love it!

First, a group shot.  I got an origami paper ornament, a felt penguin ornament, a little extra cat toy for my two girls (only they know where it is now), a necklace and bracelet I'll be wearing tomorrow, three papered pens, a cookie cutter tote bag and a bag full of chocolate kisses (soon to be gone).  It couldn't have arrived on a better day. I had just gone out today and bought a small Norfolk island pine to decorate and hopefully keep alive for years to come. 

Close ups of everything...

Thank you thelostboys!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2008 07:27:47 PM »

Here's the wonderful loot I received from phoenixfiredesigns today!  Grin

First, the can and some bath goodies: ginger body wash and lotion that smell great, a poof, and bath beads that I can't wait to try. (Funny story: I had bath beads when I was a teenager and my older brother thought they looked cool, so he put one in his mouth. Huh Huh He was walking around with it and suddenly started making disgusted noises and horrible faces and ran to the sink to rinse his mouth out. He held it in his mouth too long and it dissolved! Cheesy Serves him right for eating my bath beads.)

My big wish for my can was ornaments, and PFD set me up wonderfully. Four are hand-painted, two are sewn, and one is made from buttons and inspired by my wist. The painting is perfectly done, and they're all super cute. There's also a cool jingle bell penguin on a long cord. Smiley (Did you paint this too, PFD?)

Next, a velcro pouch and drawstring bag (PFD just started sewing, but I can't tell because these are really well-done!) and a bookmark. I'm reading "The History of the Snowman" right now, so it's like fate that I got a wintry bookmark.  Smiley

These are super cool: flat-bottomed decorated ornaments that are place card holders!

And finally, two pairs of Christmassy earrings (check out the white ones--they're snowmen!) and a teeny candy cane eraser:

Thanks so much, PFD! I love everything.  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2008 08:08:08 PM »

I'm so pleased you like it all. I had fun playing "let's see how many MORE things I can cram into the can."  Cheesy And nah, I just bought the penguin. Saw him and thought he was cute.

Ew....bath beads can NOT taste good. Bleck! Does serve him right though! Wink

I hope you enjoy and that the ornaments help add some crafty cheer to your tree.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
thelostboys
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2008 07:27:56 AM »

thank you terrabella. im glad you liked everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2008 11:28:52 AM »

all of your cans are just wonderful I love looking at all that creativity.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2008 11:40:43 AM »

So here is my loot from Heffer Joo Bug. The pictures are so dark eventhough I took them in natural light in middle of day!
I know it's now the darkest time of the year but it just somehow hit now. Anyway back to business... Here are the pics!

The entire loot from two different angles. The can is decorated with very cute snowman paper and has some 3d-figures attached to it. Those
red and green candy dishes are the kitchiest thing ever! This year I might me able to do some portion controlling with these babies.

Some Christmas- cards Heffer made. The one the back with green shimmery paper inspired me to change the color scheme for my Christmas tree. It's now going to be turquoise green and black. My tree is white just that you know. The card on the foreground with images from The Snowman- animation I'm going to give to my sister as she watches the animation every year on Christmas eve. And if she doesn't get to see it...Well, let's just say it's better that she sees it. For the rest of us cooped up under the same roof with her.

Lastly my favourite items...Christmas magnets and wine charms! Very nicely done and the charms will be used a lot this season! The magnets will hold my Christmas cards...as soon as I clear my fridge door that is.

Thanks Heffer! You worried for nothing. Girl, you got a talent for crafting and you should keep it up!
Oh yes. Thanks for the chocolates! I was going to save the chocolate coins for my god son but...I ate them. I am trying to save the Galaxy-bar as long as I can but it's get harder by the minute Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug
Heffer Joo Bug

Im a crafting Heffer :-)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2008 11:45:28 AM »

Oh thanks so much, glad u liked everything.  You've been a fab partner.  Can't wait to recive from you :-)  It's torture as its sitting at my local postoffice (ahhhh).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug :-)
My Wists
Michela
Hi, I'm Confused. And you are?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2008 12:55:26 PM »

Awesoe packages! I love those little snowman earrings PFD made (isn't she the coolest? Last week I wore a pair of earrings she made me for the OTT swap. Thought I'd share:p) and the cards heffer made are very cool. I want some!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft so I can avoid reality.....
My wist
MandyLikesPie
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2008 01:59:57 PM »

Awesoe packages! I love those little snowman earrings PFD made (isn't she the coolest? Last week I wore a pair of earrings she made me for the OTT swap. Thought I'd share:p) and the cards heffer made are very cool. I want some!

I love the snowman earrings! I'm wearing them right now and have gotten compliments on them from my coworkers. Cheesy They're perfectly suited for the dark, snowy day we're having.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jMisSister
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2008 04:12:58 PM »

Everything is so wonderful!!  This swap has been so awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn How to Measure Your Own Face Shape
How to Nail the Ombré Manicure Trend
VF NEWS: Luisa Beccaria Spring/Summer 2015 - Milan Fashion Week
How Black Women Are Using Social Media To Reclaim Global Beauty Standards
Our Favorite Style Icons That Have Redefined Black Beauty
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Simple Casserole Carrier
Keep Calm and Treat Mum
Meatless Monday: Buffalo Spaghetti Squash

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...